Do you join new member's RP's?

I'm new here and haven't been able to find or start an RP with anyone. I'm worried its because I'm new to the forums and I'm being blown off because of that. So, I started this thread to see if I'm right (hopefully wrong).
It's ok if you or a few more don't join new member's RP's, just be honest as to why please.

Sorry if it sounds like I'm being an impatient brat. I just really want to show people what I can do! Writing stories is a passion of mine so being given a chance would be helpful to keeping that passion alive.

Dont feel bad, just put down a interest check in Buletin Board, about what kind of RP you want to do, and see vhat hapens (if the seting is something I like, I may join up :) ). I put one up early on, got a partner, but he bailed on me after a dozen posts in a RP we did in PMs. Now I'm hopefuly going to get involved in the Masquerade RP, soon as it gets going.

I'm new here as well and haven't found too much trouble finding RP's. Are you looking for 1x1's or do you want to make a group? Have you stated the kind of genres you like or the type of characters that you like to play as?

When I first got accepted I did the same as @Natalija and created a search thread in the bulletin board to find people who liked to write the same kinds of things that I do. ^.^

If it's interesting and well developed, then sure.

I don't see what being a new member has to do with anything, since this site is relatively new in RP site standards anyway. Sure, people who have already made a name for themselves here are more likely to have larger RPs but I doubt being a new member would steer people away. Just because you're new to the site, doesn't mean that you don't have RP experience and just because you don't have RP experience doesn't mean you're not creative enough to make an interesting and engaging RP.

You can always post in the creative forums to show off your writing skills. If you feel like making an RP, go ahead! It's been said before but STC is an accepting and open community. it gets kinda annoying at points since everyone is so nice.

I'm new here and haven't been able to find or start an RP with anyone. I'm worried its because I'm new to the forums and I'm being blown off because of that. So, I started this thread to see if I'm right (hopefully wrong).
It's ok if you or a few more don't join new member's RP's, just be honest as to why please.

Sorry if it sounds like I'm being an impatient brat. I just really want to show people what I can do! Writing stories is a passion of mine so being given a chance would be helpful to keeping that passion alive.

Omg. I cannot believe that happened to you. I mean this when I say this. I give an equal opertunity to ALL new members. as long as you meet my standards.... I don't care if you are a new roleplayer or a veteran on this site. as long as I can keep up with you, you meet my standards and I have a good vibe about it all..... then I will roleplay with you. and yes, If i reject you I will tell you why. But I will NEVER EVER EVER regect another rp'r just because they are new. because if they get to rp with you, they get more experiense..and they get to see one of the ininet styles of the way a person might rp.

Back