Do you remember your favorite Roleplay?

Lord Goddex

I remember mine. It was called Into the Abyss. It was longer than any I had ever done, in all 3 years of role playing. I can't say I loved my partner. They were super controlling and hindered the story if things didn't go the exact way they wanted it to, but the story, the characters and the setting were just soooooo good

Can't remember the exact name, but it was one of those cheesy massive crossover roleplays where everyone rped their favorite canon characters. It was great!
Up until it died of course, but it's the thought that counts!

well yes i do, im still in it~ its a roleplay from the anime Noragami, a pretty good anime but i found out it made an amazing roleplay when i found a long group one on another site. first forum rp ive joined, had a lot of fun with my now 3 characters in it, but im sad i have to drop it for a bit because of a writing block

I have been in a few but my top favorite was called CCFA (Coral coast academy) And the diverse characters along with the community of people that were in it made the rp so enjoyable! Not to mention how creative they really got in the rp. It's usually hard for me to find that in people and that made it even better to be part of!

Okay so I have a lot of favorites, but most of them are still ongoing. The one that was completed though was a Warrior Cats themed roleplay. It was called something like Silverkit and Rustedkit's Adventures, and it was about cats with magic powers. I had a lot of fun with it, and it was one of my first big roleplay projects when I was young.

Ughhh my friend and I wrote one about pirates that was probably sooo cringy but we were 17 and we LOVED it. It was a tragedy and the male lead died at the end and then we wrote a sequel about the lead characters’ child.

Wow...that's a good question. Well, there was one that I did that went on for months and months. It was a Harry Potter roleplay. I'm good friends with the girl I did the roleplay with but that was on a different site. There is another roleplay im doing right now as well that is one of my favorites. A syfy one

Mine was actually a pathfinder game at my local game shop with a beer and pretzels style group (we didn't actually have beer). I was only there for a short time but it was something I still fondly remember as it got me into roleplaying.

I remember all of my favorites. And I saved almost all of them in google docs. There's one though that I won't touch. My friend, and writing partner in that story passed away IRL and it hurts too much to look at our story now. That story will always have a special place in my heart.

(this is gonna be a long one, sorry not sorry)

So, it was where I first started rping— in Wolfquest! My partner just left the rp, while the others in the server had their own fun. So, I asked if I could join them. The owner said, that he wanted to see what I can do with an NPC since I did tell them I am still learning. That was like 3 years ago? I did. It's a weird rp, if it even can be considered as one. After a while the chat just went mute, watching the drama going on between my characters. I guess, I really remember that one because I played with pretty good rpers, learnt something on the way and yeah. They said I did so good that I should write a book. It's one of the only rps I truly remember because of the dynamic in there. After a while they also included me and we played for two or three days (with a few nap-pauses ofc). But I lost track of them and wandered from discord server to discord server later on. Until one of my friends said: Try Storyteller. So, now I am here and probably reading through a few rps!

Back