Does anyone like the alien series?

Alien series? What is that? Like Alien vs. Predator or?

~M

Exactly so Meliodas! In a sense really, I more so mean the stand alone alien movie series before they joined with the universe of the predator

I've been a fan since I was 7 years old. I had all the toys, and even that Superman crossover that I think is still buried somewhere in my bedroom.

I'd really like to see Batman fight them, in Gotham City. That would be incredible.

As much as I admire the alien for being what it is, I still feel like they'd either lose or outnumber Batman and win

The way I see it, the Predators have already been to Los Angeles, but there's never been an actual alien infestation in an Earth city. I'm not counting rural Colorado, because that was a total cop out.

The Alien franchise is awesome. I think the first two really showed us how polished creature horror could be, and while not the first monster on film by a long shot, they made a Unique experience for moviegoers by refining all the horror tropes down to a science.

my favorite is the way the radar system sounds. Did you guys realize that the tone is an incomplete chord and is designed to sound unsettling to us?

The Alien movies are good. I feel they've been over hyped a bit, but they're all solid and entertaining films.

Truth be told? I've never watched one of these movies. T.T

~M

The original Alien is one of my favorite films. I don't really think the sequels came very close to it in terms of horror, but they had other strengths. Regardless, you're not the only Aliens fan around here.

More of a Predator fan myself but do enjoy the Alien movies. Can't wait for the next one to come out. Think it comes out this summer.

I absolute love the first two movies! The last two of the series were meh but hey at least people knew when to stop making bad movies and go to drawing board unlike other franchises I know (underworld, resident evil only the movies.). I also though Prometheus was an alright movie I'm only mentioning it cause its technically a prequel. I don't know where Prometheus two is going to do and I am excited to see alien 5 whenever it comes out. Who directing alien 5 any one know? Isn't the guy who did district 9 and chappie?,

Back