Don't Let Them Fall | IC | AngeliMika & Xx MoonLight xX

mikayre

I will do whatever it takes to protect you. ♡
jaCvPo5.png

Don't Let Them Fall
@AngeliMika & @Xx MoonLight xX

l4UbPWV.png

Muffled hip-hop music and the sound of high heels clicking followed Avaline out of the strip club. Eyes low to the ground, she leaned against a wall and took a large drink from a flask she'd snuck in one way or another. What would she do for penance for this one? She had to do it quickly. Not only was she at a strip club, she was at one with female dancers. Homosexuality had never truly been supported in her lord's eyes, but she believed that was stupid, and disregarded it. But . . . she still had to make it up.

Her fingers tangled themselves in her silky blonde hair, twisting and twirling the strands around. Despite being out and about, drinking and whatnot, she was still so utterly bored. The boredom was suffocating and thick, clouding her mind and making her drowsy. Since she was in an alleyway, she stopped hiding her wings and flexed them outwards, stretching them to wake herself up.

Footsteps alerted her to the sound of someone else's presence, and she quickly folded her wings behind her back so they weren't visible. She didn't have enough time to fully hide her wings before the stranger reached her.

XPavgxZ.png

Last edited:
"Ugh..what is with these people?" Lucian said walking quickly into a dark alley to catch a breath of air. Pulling out a pack of cigarettes from their pocket they leaned up against the cold wall and sighed. I should probably take a break with the clubs..I got a headache.. they thought before spotting a woman standing with slightly hidden wings.
They didn't have to look at her to know that she was an angel but what surprised them is that she was still holy. I haven't seen a holy angel in a while.. Taking a second to look her over they also saw that she was drunk, "Hey..are you ok? You need some help?" they asked putting the pack in their pocket and taking a small step forward.

jaCvPo5.png

"Hi!" She cheered, her grey eyes brightening at the sight of another angel -- though fallen. She scanned them up and down, from the fluffy brown hair to the half-rimmed eyeglasses over their face. They were cute. Definitely didn't look like the type to be club-hopping, but the smoking she could believe. If she hadn't picked up alcohol she probably would've gone for cigarettes. Nonchalantly, she took a swig of the terrible-tasting liquid from her flask.

"You look so sad! Lighten up," she moved closer to them and nudged their arm. There's all the time in the world to be sad, why be sad right now? "Do you need some of this," she shook her flask, "fun stuff? We could go together and get drunk and stuff!" The blonde was so perky for how late at night it was. "You clearly need it."

XPavgxZ.png

Last edited:
Caught a bit of-guard from the welcome but they quickly smiled, "No..thanks for the offer but I have a headache that doesn't need to be multiplied" They said looking at the floor. I think I just jumped out of my skin for a second... They thought, unconsciously running a hand through the mess of hair on their head.
"But I wouldn't mind going somewhere" They said turning to look at the blond girl, now curious about how she works. How does she want to get even more drunk when she already is? And do I really look sad? Lucian thought studying the flask in her hand.

jaCvPo5.png

"Psssh, the alcohol'll get rid of the headache quickly!" She exclaimed, then backed up her claim. "Drink too much and you'll be too tired to function. Once you're too tired to do jack shit, you'll pass out and the headac--" Wait. If they drink too much, they'll have a hangover the next day. Laughing, she held up a finger before continuing. "Disregard everyth-everything I just said," between hiccoughs, she attempted to restart her mini-lecture. "Basically, why worry about anything when you're an angel! You've got eternity to kill, and eternity will consist of more good days than bad ones. Let's make today one of the good ones."

She was a mess, but it was fine. Like she'd just told the other angel, she'd worry about the repercussions later. Her thumbnail popped open the lid to her flask once more and she took a smaller sip. This was terrible whiskey. How long had it been since she'd had good alcohol? At least a century? She'd kill for a good wine, if she was being honest. Well, that was an exaggeration. She could never kill, that she knew for certain was wrong. But was stealing so morally wrong...?

XPavgxZ.png

Last edited:
"Point there..." They murmured softly, wondering if they should take this offer from the pretty woman but thought against it. It wouldn't really help if I was drunk as well...and I don't like to bring much attention to myself.. Deciding completely against the idea of drinking, they shook their head softly.
"No I'm fine, but if you want I can go with you to talk?" They reply slightly hoping she'll agree.

This angel is a switcher...
Lucian thought as they curiously watched her, Interesting..but why would she switch back and forth? I made the choice and became a fallen angel but by teetering on that thin of a line..what would be the point in doing that?
As they waited for her response they slowly became swallowed by their thoughts that they started picking at the sleeves of their sweater.

jaCvPo5.png

"You down to come steal some alcohol with me?" She chirped. "I want some of the good stuff, and there's gotta be a restaurant around here with good wine in the back. As for my penance . . . I'll deal with that when the time comes. I don't want to think about it right now." The blonde drawled drunkenly, smiling at the fallen angel in front of her as they played with the sleeves of their sweater. They looked lost in thought. Why? Were they worried about something? Were they worried about getting caught? They were a fallen angel — why were they of all people worried? They'd obviously fallen for a reason — if anything, she should be worried about getting caught. But she wasn't. It mattered little to her that she stayed fully holy — it was more fun for her to tread the line.

"Avaline, by the way. But to other humans I'm Ava Greens. You can call me Av. I don't think you want to go somewhere with someone you don't know the name of. You just don't strike me as the type that'd run off with a stranger." Laughing, she looked to the ground. "You seem waaay different than I thought a fallen angel would be. But I guess I'm not your typical goody-two-shoes angel either." She leaned against the wall and took a final chug from her flask. Now she really needed some more alcohol. She hated hangovers and tried to avoid them as much as possible. But at her apartment here on earth she'd run out of alcohol. She should just buy some more, but she had the opportunity to steal with a fallen angel. No way in heaven was she giving this opportunity up!

XPavgxZ.png

Back