Don't Let Them Fall | OOC | AngeliMika & Xx MoonLight xX

mikayre

I will do whatever it takes to protect you. ♡
jaCvPo5.png

Don't Let Them Fall
@AngeliMika & @Xx MoonLight xX

l4UbPWV.png

Setting
Maybe somewhere like Los Angeles? Or a fictional country on Earth.

Time Period
Current day?

Plot Ideas
Angels, despite being holy beings, are subject to their fair share of sinful temptation. A is constantly treading the fine line between sin and virtue, dipping into earthen strip clubs or stealing something small. For each sin they make, they always make up for it instantly. For example, after the strip club, they’d donate money to said strip club. Or, after stealing something, they’d pull a Robin Hood and give it to someone who needs it. After a visit to the strip club one evening, A meets B, who’s outside for a drink/smoke/phone call. B is a fallen angel, who’s surprised at the sight of a still holy angel. B takes a liking to A after their chat, and purposefully seeks them out. As the laws of sin and virtue tighten and become more constricting, B takes pity on A and attempts to do everything they can to convince A to become virtuous. Angels can hide their angelic forms on Earth, and each have a sense that allows them to identify other otherworldly creatures.

l4UbPWV.png

Character Sheet

Code:
[B]Name:[/B] ...

[B]Alias:[/B] ...

[B]Age:[/B] ...

[B]Gender:[/B] ...

[B]Sexuality:[/B] ...

[B]Personality:[/B] ...

[B]Brief History:[/B] ...

[B]Appearance:[/B] [img]IMGURL[/img]

XPavgxZ.png

Last edited:
Maybe A is rebellious like they are because they're bored?

Hmmm....I think maybe they were bored of being a "goodie two shoes" so they basically wanted to change things up a little and decided they weren't going to be so good??

Edit: or something bad happened to them that made them change

Ah ok! I got it..

Do we want it to be obvious that angels are angels on Earth?

Probably not..maybe they can disguise themselves (hide their wings) and show their wings to humans when they need to.

If it wasn't obvious that they were otherworldly beings, how would they identify each other?

I think the angels in this world would probably have some kind of sense/sight that they are angels or humans. (or demons idk)

Sounds good to both!!! Do you have any ideas/questions about the plot?

Sounds good! I'll post my character sheet when I'm out of school ^^

jaCvPo5.png

Name: Avaline

Alias: Ava "Av" Greens

Age: Mentally & Physically in her 20s. In actuality much much older.

Sexuality: Bi-curious

Personality: Always drunk — it keeps her "happy" as she puts it. Has trouble telling social cues and does what she wants, though she claims to know the difference between right and wrong. Taking things seriously is hard for her, but she also struggles with letting go of certain things.

Brief History: Not much to her life, being an angel is boring if you're not a seraphim. She started visiting Earth a few months ago and gets joy out of that.

Appearance:

XPavgxZ.png

Last edited:
Sorry I took so long!!))

Name: Lucian

Alias: Luca Banks

Age: Mentally is 19, looks 19 (is a lot older than that)

Gender: Non-binary (People get their gender mixed up a lot)

Sexuality: Pansexual

Personality: Lucian is an innocent person who forgives easily, but when they get angry they get very snappy and mostly just make someone feel like straight crap...before violently apologizing and trying to make the person feel better. Extremely kindhearted and tries to help people out even if they don't want it. (may be innocent but they're not like a child, they still drink and smoke and stuff but not a lot)

Brief History: They started visiting Earth a loongg time ago (like 2 years XD) and plays with children when they're bored. Mostly just wanders around looking for people who need help but doesn't normally stay in one place. (oi that's not a lot either..)

Appearance:

View attachment 9235

Last edited:
Back