Dragon Ball RP?

Crow

YOU MEAN
Basically I had an idea for a Dragon Ball RP which takes the veins of Dragon Ball Online.

Essentially, it takes place in a distant future where all(or most, since some of our cast members have longevity) our heroes have long gone by the sands of time.

Our characters will start off low tier, much like the early days of Dragon Ball, and they'll go on fun kooky adventures, train, participate in tournaments and whatnot.

Dragon Ball has always had a split between rural areas & civilised lands, so we can take advantage of that.

The playable races will be Earthling, Saiyan, Namekian, Majin, Frieza Clansman & Android. That's six. I might remove Android if I find them a bit extra, but ultimately, each race will be explained, especially how they came to be on Earth & their respective transformations.

It's going to be a bit hard to come up with an Earthling transformation. They're excluded in Heroes & Xenoverse 2 slaps Power Pole Pro on them. Unless we have only one Earthling, I can't see this happening, unless there's something along the lines of other artifacts or powerful items. Dragon Ball Online has Earthlings go Super Saiyan, explained by their Saiyan blood that can be awakened by Shenron or something, but I want to avoid that.

We're gonna need to take votes on that Namekian transformation later. I have a hunch that a good chunk of you do not like Giant Namekian.

Who up? Perhaps suggestions can be placed.

This is interesting. Can I join? :D

Sure.

Hmmm... should I limit the primary cast to one per race with six cast members, knowing that multiple people might want the same race? Perhaps limit it to two per race maximum for the same reason except to give a chance to those who want multiples of the same race? The latter will be a one-boy-one-girl kind of deal where there'll be one boy & one girl per race, so it won't apply to Frieza Clansmen, but I might apply it to Namekians for Dragon Clan & Warrior Clan.

Also, what races are you all thinking of playing? I'm considering a Frieza Clansman.

Now that I think about it, I could be a Majin and Frieza Clansman/Frost Demon too. Are we doing a DB RP or a DBXV2 one?

Now that I think about it, I could be a Majin and Frieza Clansman/Frost Demon too. Are we doing a DB RP or a DBXV2 one?

It's more DB than Xenoverse.

The majority of the RP is Adventures on Earth. I might include Time Travel elements in time to come, but they won't be the RP's primary focus.

So this RP is like Xenoverse but without the main characters? So like Frieza, Goku, Vegeta etc won't be present but other Saiyans, Friezians and Namekians etc will be present? If so this sounds super cool and would love to use this as an opportunity to bring my Xenoverse 2 Saiyan into the RP front :p

Damn, I'm really interested in this, but if you're full on people then I understand

We ain't full yet.

Also the delay stems from me deciding on racial descriptions down to a good reason why each race is on Earth(especially Frieza Clan), and since I'm taking cues from DBO, I'm considering using DBO's reason for Namekians on Earth.

I mean, I am already using that explanation for the Majin Race.

Back