Dragon Ball - Wardens of Time

"Now then. I believe I've kept you waiting long enough. If you all would follow me, I'll take you to the Time Nest where we can get you all briefed properly." Trunks exclaimed as he began to walk towards the right-hand side of the platform they were all on to reveal a large portal-like gate, with a similar one to the left side of it. "This city contains three sections: The Plaza of Time which we are in now, the Industrial Sector which is the portal straight ahead of us, and the Time Machine Section which you can use to meet past opponents and schedule sparing sessions. However right now, we are going over here." Trunks then walked over to the left towards the other large portal gate. "It won't hurt, step on in."

After the group follows Trunks through the portal, they would be met with the sight of the Time Nest:

A section of the city that is not directly apart of the city itself, the Time Nest is where the Supreme Kai of Time lives alongside the Time Bird Toki Toki who could be seen on it's perch over at the far left side of the nest surrounded by a lake of water. "This is the Time Nest. From here, the Supreme Kai of Time watches over the Time Scrolls which are records of events that have occurred in History."

Then, from the central structure, a woman walked towards the group. Wearing white boots, a purple dress and two ear-lobes, this purple skinned girl walked over to the main group and introduced herself.

"Hey there! I assume you're the new warriors that Trunks summoned using the Eternal Dragon?~ I'm the Supreme Kai of Time, Chronoa. It's nice to meet you all!" "Hello again, Supreme Kai." Trunks bowed in respect before taking her side and looking towards the group. "Have you informed the group about what's going on?~" "I explained it briefly, but I thought it'd be best if we fully explained it together. For now though, it's mostly Introduction time before we get to business."

@Crow @dark @Hahli Nuva @JackDoggo @Minerva @Takumi @Yun Lee

It seemed that Ben was missing from the roster as things were preparing to be explained.

"Absolutely love the red hair, wonder if I'll ever achieve that. You know, aside from a hair dye."

The voice came from what seemed to be a being with a velociraptor's body shape and orbs below its feet. It seemed to be browsing through one of the time scrolls that was mentioned briefly. This raptor-like being looked back at the group.

2fsBhck.jpg

"Uh... any reason you guys are looking at me all funny?"

@Raynar Saassin @JackDoggo @dark @Hahli Nuva @Minerva @Takumi @Yun Lee

Kali walked over to the young kai, eyeing her with scrutiny. She didn't seem like much, but Kali could feel her godly power was similar to her own. Interesting.

"You have the nerve to summon me here to deal with your mistakes? Quite bold, for such an unkown Goddess..."

@Raynar Saassin

It seemed that Ben was missing from the roster as things were preparing to be explained.

"Absolutely love the red hair, wonder if I'll ever achieve that. You know, aside from a hair dye."

The voice came from what seemed to be a being with a velociraptor's body shape and orbs below its feet. It seemed to be browsing through one of the time scrolls that was mentioned briefly. This raptor-like being looked back at the group.

2fsBhck.jpg

"Uh... any reason you guys are looking at me all funny?"

k7A7uuW.png

"Uh... Is that you, Ben?" Trunks asked with a odd expression on his face. Is that really Ben? He pieced it only just due to the green resemblance on his shirt as well as that watch symbol on his chest.

Kali walked over to the young kai, eyeing her with scrutiny. She didn't seem like much, but Kali could feel her godly power was similar to her own. Interesting.

"You have the nerve to summon me here to deal with your mistakes? Quite bold, for such an unkown Goddess..."

"Mistakes? These aren't mistakes. Something's just telling me that someone is causing this. The changes in History weren't happening all at once from what me and Trunks saw." Chronoa responded to Kali with a composed tone of voice. She wasn't going to let this woman phase her.

@Crow @Hahli Nuva @Takumi @JackDoggo @Yun Lee @dark @Minerva

k7A7uuW.png

"Uh... Is that you, Ben?" Trunks asked with a odd expression on his face. Is that really Ben? He pieced it only just due to the green resemblance on his shirt as well as that watch symbol on his chest.

"Mistakes? These aren't mistakes. Something's just telling me that someone is causing this. The changes in History weren't happening all at once from what me and Trunks saw." Chronoa responded to Kali with a composed tone of voice. She wasn't going to let this woman phase her.

@Crow @Hahli Nuva @Takumi @JackDoggo @Yun Lee @dark @Minerva

YM3qNZe.jpg

"Yup, that's me!" the creature replies as he puts the scroll back where it was, then dashing back to the main group.​

Kali scoffed. "And what, pray tell would be strong enough to bend time itself? Chronos isn't here and Janus has not been seen for a hundred years."

@Raynar Saassin

IGAQ0P0.jpg

"You know, your universe of gods with hubris isn't the only one with big guys with time travelling powers," the being that was Ben adds, "there's a good bunch of guys back where I come from that can pull that stunt - bad guys like Maltruant & Eon, and good guys like Professor Paradox. Even I can potentially time travel, with practice."

@Raynar Saassin @Hahli Nuva

Kali scoffed. "And what, pray tell would be strong enough to bend time itself? Chronos isn't here and Janus has not been seen for a hundred years."

@Raynar Saassin

YM3qNZe.jpg

"Yup, that's me!" the creature replies as he puts the scroll back where it was, then dashing back to the main group.​

IGAQ0P0.jpg

"You know, your universe of gods with hubris isn't the only one with big guys with time travelling powers," the being that was Ben adds, "there's a good bunch of guys back where I come from that can pull that stunt - bad guys like Maltruant & Eon, and good guys like Professor Paradox. Even I can potentially time travel, with practice."

@Raynar Saassin @Hahli Nuva

"This is definitely a different universe scenario, but I myself have some experience with time travel...how I don't necessarily remember, but from what I've been told, the Goddess of my world has the ability to aid in such a thing." Morgan spoke up, not at all bothered by Ben from what he overheard from Trunks and the now alien Ben so far. He simply summed it up to some form of magic.

Siegbert, having come to a similar conclusion, kept a little distance from Ben out of precaution and plain discomfort.

@Raynar Saassin @Crow @Hahli Nuva

Kali took one look at Ben and laughed coldly. This thing knew what she was and that there were other Gods? How so?

"And what do we have here? An abomination, no doubt. You tamper with powers you don't fully understand, boy. It's best that you keep your comments to yourself..."

@Crow

Kali took one look at Ben and laughed coldly. This thing knew what she was and that there were other Gods? How so?

"And what do we have here? An abomination, no doubt. You tamper with powers you don't fully understand, boy. It's best that you keep your comments to yourself..."

@Crow

"Seven years of experience and a long list of bad guys whose butts I've kicked says otherwise," the being says as the emblem on its chest beeps, causing it to transform back into the human Ben Tennyson.

"XLR8 doesn't look that ugly, does he?"

@Raynar Saassin @Hahli Nuva @Takumi

YM3qNZe.jpg

"Yup, that's me!" the creature replies as he puts the scroll back where it was, then dashing back to the main group.
IGAQ0P0.jpg

"This is definitely a different universe scenario, but I myself have some experience with time travel...how I don't necessarily remember, but from what I've been told, the Goddess of my world has the ability to aid in such a thing." Morgan spoke up, not at all bothered by Ben from what he overheard from Trunks and the now alien Ben so far. He simply summed it up to some form of magic.

Siegbert, having come to a similar conclusion, kept a little distance from Ben out of precaution and plain discomfort.

"Seven years of experience and a long list of bad guys whose butts I've kicked says otherwise," the being says as the emblem on its chest beeps, causing it to transform back into the human Ben Tennyson.

"XLR8 doesn't look that ugly, does he?"

While everyone was talking, another being emerged from the Time Nest structure in the center, sporting a black and light-blue suit and brown boots, with similar skin colour and ear-rings to Chronoa except covered in wrinkles.

"Hey... What's going on out here?" "Oh, Elder Kai. These are the warriors I had gathered to help us solve the sparks in History." "And how, pray tell, did you acquire these warriors?" "I used the Dragon Balls to wish---"Trunks! You do realise that those Dragon Balls are incredibly difficult to obtain! You can't just use them all willy nilly like you just did!" Elder Kai exclaimed as he proceeded to grab Trunks by the ear and pinched it. "Ow ow ow!" "Hahahaha~. Don't mind the Old Man." "I'm not old!" "Anyway. This is Elder Kai. He's one of the Kai's that help watch over the Universe as well as an aid in training the Time Patrollers."

@Crow @Hahli Nuva @Takumi @JackDoggo @dark @Yun Lee @Minerva

Kali rose an eyebrow at the old man, laughing lightly.

"The wonders of this place never ceases to amuse me. How quaint. A boy, a little girl, and an old man are all this universe has have to save history? No wonder you're in trouble."

@Raynar Saassin

While everyone was talking, another being emerged from the Time Nest structure in the center, sporting a black and light-blue suit and brown boots, with similar skin colour and ear-rings to Chronoa except covered in wrinkles.

"Hey... What's going on out here?" "Oh, Elder Kai. These are the warriors I had gathered to help us solve the sparks in History." "And how, pray tell, did you acquire these warriors?" "I used the Dragon Balls to wish---"Trunks! You do realise that those Dragon Balls are incredibly difficult to obtain! You can't just use them all willy nilly like you just did!" Elder Kai exclaimed as he proceeded to grab Trunks by the ear and pinched it. "Ow ow ow!" "Hahahaha~. Don't mind the Old Man." "I'm not old!" "Anyway. This is Elder Kai. He's one of the Kai's that help watch over the Universe as well as an aid in training the Time Patrollers."

@Crow @Hahli Nuva @Takumi @JackDoggo @dark @Yun Lee @Minerva

"The wonders of this place never ceases to amuse me. How quaint. A boy, a little girl, and an old man are all this universe has have to save history? No wonder you're in trouble."

@Raynar Saassin

bardock-a-very-mysterious-character-youtube_813309.jpg

Bardock's frown never changed, "So you two are the Supreme Kais."

"I assume not to judge based on appearances."

1481532174_DBXV2-2016-12-05-00-59-54-20-1600x900.png

Fasha raises a eyebrow "Supreme Kai, I am presuming the Saiyans stayed alive in another alternate timeline, I haven't heard of, or many more."

@Raynar Saassin @Hahli Nuva @Crow @Takumi @dark @Yun Lee @Minerva

bardock-a-very-mysterious-character-youtube_813309.jpg

Bardock's frown never changed, "So you two are the Supreme Kais."

"I assume not to judge based on appearances."

1481532174_DBXV2-2016-12-05-00-59-54-20-1600x900.png

Fasha raises a eyebrow "Supreme Kai, I am presuming the Saiyans stayed alive in another alternate timeline, I haven't heard of, or many more."

"It's probably best if you don't. The Supreme Kais are incredibly powerful beings, and their appearances are not to be taken lightly." Trunks stated, offering friendly advice to Bardock and Co.

581c12f6e7106827a316c44bcd6346c1.jpg

Naruto's eyebrows crunched up and frowned, "Time Patrollers?"

"It's what we call the group of Warriors that we train here at Toki Toki City." Chronoa responded, walking over to Naruto. "Trunks here and the Elder Kai helps train all sorts of people in order to help solve minor skirmishes in time. However with how big these changes are, we couldn't afford to send in the Novices." She then turned to everyone. "So Trunks called you all here."

"Now there, lady." Elder Kai exclaimed. "There's more to it than just watching over History. We have our other duties as Kais to tend to. The Supreme Kai of Time over here is the main one who watches over it. We very rarely get major changes like this, and if any smaller ones popped up, Trunks would usually handle it alongside his group of warriors."

@dark @Crow @JackDoggo @Hahli Nuva @Minerva @Yun Lee @Takumi

Kali never lost her doubt, it seemed. She would have to see just what kind of threats these so called villains wanted to do.

"And what, pray tell, would they be trying to change? I doubt tipping the scales in their favor is all they seem to care about. Perhaps they have a defined target? Surely you've gathered more information by now, given that this isn't the first time an event like this has occured..."

@Raynar Saassin @Takumi @Crow @dark @JackDoggo @Minerva @Yun Lee

Kali never lost her doubt, it seemed. She would have to see just what kind of threats these so called villains wanted to do.

"And what, pray tell, would they be trying to change? I doubt tipping the scales in their favor is all they seem to care about. Perhaps they have a defined target? Surely you've gathered more information by now, given that this isn't the first time an event like this has occured..."

"Nothing has ever happened of this scale." Chronoa responded, looking towards Kali. "Usually it's minor changes and fluctuation, but nothing this large on such a scale at such a speed."

Chapter 1 - Invasion of Earth! The Saiyan Saga.

"I think we've gotten to know each other long enough now. Everyone, if you will please follow me into the Time Nest, we can explain what's going on." Chronoa exclaimed as she, Trunks, and Elder Kai walk into the Central Structure known as the Time Nest, with the rest of the group to follow. When the group entered the Time Nest, they were to witness the interior design:

ef3ec4c1687b3eaff02b2e89253645ddceb92626v2_hq.jpg

The entire room is circular in design, closing in the higher it went and featured several scrolls on the ground floor. Upon closer inspection, it would appear that the scrolls that are on display on ground floor appear to be the main sections of History, with a few glowing a dark aura. When everyone assembled in the middle of the room, Chronoa and Trunks would brief everyone on the current situation proper.

"Here's the situation that we have on hand, and why we have called you all here from your respective universes." "The situation is incredibly dire in that an unknown energy is powering up the major villains in each period of time; making them stronger, faster and more intelligent. Each individual period must be restored in order to fully restore the Timeline back to normal." Meanwhile Elder Kai was grabbing the left-most scroll in the room from them and passed it to Trunks, nodding to him. "Here, just take a look at this." Trunks then planted the dark glowing scroll onto the table and opened it upwards:

giphy.gif

The scroll presented a scene that unfolded before their very eyes. It would display three individuals; one wearing a Martial Arts outfit who appeared to be human, a green looking male wearing a black shirt and purple pants, and one standing in front of them wearing full battle armour and a tail wrapped around their waist like a belt. "Goku, get him in a Full Nelson!" "Got it, Piccolo!" They both exclaimed to themselves as the one known as Goku sprung into action, getting behind the tailed individual after a while of fighting whilst Piccolo was charging a energy attack on his fingers against his forehead. Goku successfully grabbed him in a Full Nelson, binding him and the tailed one. "Let go of me this instant!" "Piccolo!" "Ready!" Piccolo then initiated his attack. "Special Beam Cannon!" A energy beam then emerged from his fingers as he pointed the blast towards their chest as the beam rapidly approached them. A moment before it was about to make contact, the tailed one's eyes lit up in an evil grin, and emitted a dark glowing aura which allowed him to release himself from Goku's grip. "What?!" Unfortunately he had no chance of escape as the beam connected to Goku's chest and pierced through, killing him.

"As you can see, Raditz and Goku was supposed to die to that attack. However due to this large fluctuation in history, Raditz regained his strength and gained even more, allowing him to free himself from Goku's hold, resulting in only him dying to the attack. Now before we jump in, are there any final questions?"

Cast:
@dark As Bardock (Dragon Ball Z AU) & Fasha/Celipa (Dragon Ball Z AU)
@Takumi As Siegbert (Fire Emblem: Fates) & Morgan (Fire Emblem: Awakening)
@Minerva As Lucina (Fire Emblem: Awakening)
@Crow As Benjamin Kirby "Ben" Tennyson (Ben 10)
@Yun Lee As Revali (Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild)
@JackDoggo As Uzumaki Naruto (Naruto Shippuden!) & Riven, "The Exile" (League of Legends)
@Hahli Nuva As Kali (SMITE: Battleground of the Gods)​

Kali looked around the spacious room. She hadn't been here before, and she had never seen anything like this. She took Chronoa and Trunks' words in and watched as Raditz defeated Goku. Were those this realm's best warriors? How sad.

She continued to listen, watching for any important information.

@Raynar Saassin

Morgan watched the battle play out, coming up with possible strategies for a moment. "No, from what we've seen, we'll just have to keep--Raditz was it--busy long enough to be killed like history intended right?"

"I have no questions." Siegbert reassured, ready to try and help those in need.

@Raynar Saassin @Everyone

"One of those Legendary Space Warriors? Saiya People?" Ben questions, then looks at Bardock for a bit, "if they're as tough as they say, then I'm gonna have to give it my all! It's hero time!"

Ben then realises something.

"Actually, I do have a question. With my four new aliens, will any of them... you know... cause a time paradox or something if I turn into them? Or can I use them freely?"

@Raynar Saassin @Takumi @Hahli Nuva

Back