Dragon Ball - Wardens of Time

"One of those Legendary Space Warriors? Saiya People?" Ben questions, then looks at Bardock for a bit, "if they're as tough as they say, then I'm gonna have to give it my all! It's hero time!"

Ben then realises something.

"Actually, I do have a question. With my four new aliens, will any of them... you know... cause a time paradox or something if I turn into them? Or can I use them freely?"

"You shouldn't necessarily cause a time paradox, just don't downgrade back to your base form when you're in the middle of a mission otherwise they might not know you are a Saiyan. Then again, anything could happen." Trunks explained to Ben as he acknowledged that everyone seemed to not have any questions.

"Alright everyone. Touch this scroll and it will teleport you in. You will be teleported midway through the actual fight." Trunks stated as the Group touched the scroll and began to be teleported into that period of time.

Chapter 1 Part 1 - Invasion of Earth! Saiyan Warrior Raditz.

After the teleportation ended, the group would discover that they were teleported onto a nearby hill overlooking the battle take place. Raditz pounced onto Goku and pinned him to the ground with his boot, beginning to crush him until the sphere looking pod inside a crater bust open, revealing a young child surrounded by a white aura. "STAY AWAY FROM MY DADDY!!!" He yelled as he launched himself straight towards Raditz. This was however when Raditz received a large boost in power, and displayed a visual dark-purple aura with a evil grin on his eyes as he backed away from the attack, and elbowed him in the back, launching him into one of the hills. Raditz then charged up a Ki blast and launched it towards them. The group launched themselves towards the blast and blocked it, causing Raditz to stand there grinning.

"Goku? Are these... friends of yours?" Piccolo exclaimed as he and Goku started to get back up. "I don't think so. But something tells me they're here to help us." Goku exclaimed as he got back up as well and got into a fighting stance. Raditz however chose to laugh at them with his arms crossed and head up high, looking down on them and the new warriors.

tenor.gif

"Haha, hahahaha, HAHAHAHA! Call all the friends you want, Kakarot. You don't have what it takes to defeat a true Saiyan Warrior!"

"Everyone. Can you hear me?" Trunks exclaimed as he began to talk with the Warriors. "The Elder Kai has granted me temporary time to talk with you through your minds. You need to weaken Raditz enough so Goku can grab him in a full Nelson! In order to restore history, we need to recreate it."

Win Condition: Weaken Raditz.
Lose Condition: You are defeated.

@dark @Takumi @Minerva @Crow @Yun Lee @JackDoggo @Hahli Nuva

"I see how it is. You know what they say, monkey see, monkey do!"

Ben smacks his Omnitrix down again. Once again, his physique shrunk to a more child-like stature - even shorter than his ten year old self - and a monkey's tail emerged from his spine. His ears curved to change from human-like to slightly more monkey-like in structure. As a final touch, his clothes were changed from his casual shirt and overcoat to a men's qipao.

Ben had assumed his Saiyan form once again.

"Hey Radish dude! Maybe we don't have what it takes to defeat a true Saiyan warrior, but that's nothing to worry about now, 'cos we're not facing one!" Ben's Saiyan form taunts Raditz. "Unfortunately, you are!"

Goku might find that Ben's Saiyan form sounded a lot like him when he was younger.

"Try and catch me if you can, Radish... guy... person..."

@Raynar Saassin @dark @Takumi @Yun Lee @JackDoggo @Hahli Nuva

latest

"So Raditz, you still serve Frieza? He's no LORD! He lied when he told you Planet Vegeta was destroyed by a meteor. What crap he told you?!

"You shouldn't necessarily cause a time paradox, just don't downgrade back to your base form when you're in the middle of a mission otherwise they might not know you are a Saiyan. Then again, anything could happen." Trunks explained to Ben as he acknowledged that everyone seemed to not have any questions.

"Alright everyone. Touch this scroll and it will teleport you in. You will be teleported midway through the actual fight." Trunks stated as the Group touched the scroll and began to be teleported into that period of time.

Chapter 1 Part 1 - Invasion of Earth! Saiyan Warrior Raditz.

After the teleportation ended, the group would discover that they were teleported onto a nearby hill overlooking the battle take place. Raditz pounced onto Goku and pinned him to the ground with his boot, beginning to crush him until the sphere looking pod inside a crater bust open, revealing a young child surrounded by a white aura. "STAY AWAY FROM MY DADDY!!!" He yelled as he launched himself straight towards Raditz. This was however when Raditz received a large boost in power, and displayed a visual dark-purple aura with a evil grin on his eyes as he backed away from the attack, and elbowed him in the back, launching him into one of the hills. Raditz then charged up a Ki blast and launched it towards them. The group launched themselves towards the blast and blocked it, causing Raditz to stand there grinning.

"Goku? Are these... friends of yours?" Piccolo exclaimed as he and Goku started to get back up. "I don't think so. But something tells me they're here to help us." Goku exclaimed as he got back up as well and got into a fighting stance. Raditz however chose to laugh at them with his arms crossed and head up high, looking down on them and the new warriors.

tenor.gif

"Haha, hahahaha, HAHAHAHA! Call all the friends you want, Kakarot. You don't have what it takes to defeat a true Saiyan Warrior!"

"Everyone. Can you hear me?" Trunks exclaimed as he began to talk with the Warriors. "The Elder Kai has granted me temporary time to talk with you through your minds. You need to weaken Raditz enough so Goku can grab him in a full Nelson! In order to restore history, we need to recreate it."

Win Condition: Weaken Raditz.
Lose Condition: You are defeated.

@dark @Takumi @Minerva @Crow @Yun Lee @JackDoggo @Hahli Nuva

Naruto looked around him and examined the surroundings, "Wow... Where are we?" Then a man with long black hair taunted the group. Naruto tilted his head and raised his eyebrows, "So that's the guy we're against... He looks strong." Then Trunk told them that they just have to weaken him enough so Goku can grab him. Naruto hels up his hand and channeled a huge amount of chakra, "If we just have to weaken him, then this will do it."

A huge, ball of chakra swirled and rattled in Naruto's hand, begging to be released. He sprinted towards their opponent and aimed the ball of chakra against him.

naruto-rasengan-gif-4.gif

"Rasengan!"

@dark @Crow @Raynar Saassin @Takumi @Hahli Nuva @Yun Lee

Kali simply stood a few paces back, watching the battle unfold. This 'Raditz' mortal was so weak that Kali felt a simple breath from her could kill him.

The Goddess of Destruction simply yawned. If her assembled group couldn't put him down, then would she step in.

@Raynar Saassin @Crow @dark @Takumi @Yun Lee

"I see how it is. You know what they say, monkey see, monkey do!"

Ben smacks his Omnitrix down again. Once again, his physique shrunk to a more child-like stature - even shorter than his ten year old self - and a monkey's tail emerged from his spine. His ears curved to change from human-like to slightly more monkey-like in structure. As a final touch, his clothes were changed from his casual shirt and overcoat to a men's qipao.

Ben had assumed his Saiyan form once again.

"Hey Radish dude! Maybe we don't have what it takes to defeat a true Saiyan warrior, but that's nothing to worry about now, 'cos we're not facing one!" Ben's Saiyan form taunts Raditz. "Unfortunately, you are!"

Goku might find that Ben's Saiyan form sounded a lot like him when he was younger.

"Try and catch me if you can, Radish... guy... person..."

"Hey... Why does he sound familiar to me..." Goku exclaimed as he was quite surprised to hear a voice similar to his. Piccolo of course snapped him out of it. "Now's not the time for that. We need to take what we can get and fight alongside these warriors." "Yeah. They definitely aren't hostile."

"What? Do you honestly believe that a mere child like you is stronger than a Upper Class Warrior? Hahaha! Don't make me laugh!"

latest

"So Raditz, you still serve Frieza? He's no LORD! He lied when he told you Planet Vegeta was destroyed by a meteor. What crap he told you?!

"Hmph. Bardock." Raditz exclaimed as he crossed his arms against the old warrior. "What's a low class Warrior doing fighting a upperclassman? Have you lost your low sense of pride? Your Son failed his job to kill all inhabitants of this planet and now? He's going to die, and so will you!"

Naruto looked around him and examined the surroundings, "Wow... Where are we?" Then a man with long black hair taunted the group. Naruto tilted his head and raised his eyebrows, "So that's the guy we're against... He looks strong." Then Trunk told them that they just have to weaken him enough so Goku can grab him. Naruto hels up his hand and channeled a huge amount of chakra, "If we just have to weaken him, then this will do it."

A huge, ball of chakra swirled and rattled in Naruto's hand, begging to be released. He sprinted towards their opponent and aimed the ball of chakra against him.

naruto-rasengan-gif-4.gif

"Rasengan!"

Raditz saw the incoming chakra ball and recognised that it was similar to a Ki Blast if not a bit stronger than one. He decided to use his Begone! technique which fired a Full Power Energy Wave towards the ball and Naruto, which would cause a large explosion at the center of impact. "Begone!"

@Crow @dark @JackDoggo

"Hey... Why does he sound familiar to me..." Goku exclaimed as he was quite surprised to hear a voice similar to his. Piccolo of course snapped him out of it. "Now's not the time for that. We need to take what we can get and fight alongside these warriors." "Yeah. They definitely aren't hostile."

"What? Do you honestly believe that a mere child like you is stronger than a Upper Class Warrior? Hahaha! Don't make me laugh!"

"Hmph. Bardock." Raditz exclaimed as he crossed his arms against the old warrior. "What's a low class Warrior doing fighting a upperclassman? Have you lost your low sense of pride? Your Son failed his job to kill all inhabitants of this planet and now? He's going to die, and so will you!"

Raditz saw the incoming chakra ball and recognised that it was similar to a Ki Blast if not a bit stronger than one. He decided to use his Begone! technique which fired a Full Power Energy Wave towards the ball and Naruto, which would cause a large explosion at the center of impact. "Begone!"

@Crow @dark @JackDoggo

Siegbert would charge from the side with his sword, aiming to cut into Raditz quickly while Morgan opened his tome and prepared for his own assault.

latest

"Let's try this."

While Raditz was busy fighting both Ben and Naruto followed by Siegbert, Morgan would send a ball of blue flames the Saiyan's way from his other side, taking a more distanced approach.

@Raynar Sassin @Minerva @Crow @dark @Hahli Nuva @Yun Lee @JackDoggo

"Uh, weren't you punted by that kid over there a few seconds ago?" Ben-Saiyan pointed his fingers to the unconscious Gohan.

"Aaaanyways..."

Ben-Saiyan took a great, lightning speed leap, before preparing to unleash a powerful palm strike upon Raditz' chest. If it connected, the shockwave would push him back!

"Monkey King Palm Strike! Did I honestly name it that?"

@Raynar Saassin @dark @Takumi @Hahli Nuva

latest

"Tshk, a lower-classed Saiyan will outclass you right here and now, in a sense. You have NO idea who you are going up against now, Raditz.

"Then go ahead, Bardock. Try to prove me wrong! But at the end of the day, it shall be me who is the better warrior!" Raditz exclaimed as he charged up a Double Sunday attack which would launch two powerful Pink Ki Waves towards Bardock with more power than usual and at twice the speed. The new powerup that's altering history is certainly making the villains extremely powerful beyond normal measures.

Siegbert would charge from the side with his sword, aiming to cut into Raditz quickly while Morgan opened his tome and prepared for his own assault.

latest

"Let's try this."

While Raditz was busy fighting both Ben and Naruto followed by Siegbert, Morgan would send a ball of blue flames the Saiyan's way from his other side, taking a more distanced approach.

"Hmm?" Raditz turned his head to see a human male charging at him with a Sword? He turned around fully after releasing his attack towards Bardock and proceeded to grab his Sword and latch onto it, aiming to use a large amount of physical strength in order to rip it out of Siegbert's hands. "You really think a mere Earthling would be able to defeat a Saiyan? Haha!" That was when Morgan launched his ball of blue flames attack towards his side and made an impact against his lower leg, causing him to stare towards Morgan. "I see your strategy now. Trying to beat me in a Outnumbering Battle. But you will not win!"

"Uh, weren't you punted by that kid over there a few seconds ago?" Ben-Saiyan pointed his fingers to the unconscious Gohan.

"Aaaanyways..."

Ben-Saiyan took a great, lightning speed leap, before preparing to unleash a powerful palm strike upon Raditz' chest. If it connected, the shockwave would push him back!

"Monkey King Palm Strike! Did I honestly name it that?"

Raditz then decided to release the grip that was on Siegbert's sword and proceeded to use an Explosive Wave Ki Attack which would launch a wave of explosive energy out of his body which would knock Siegbert away and knock Ben backwards. Raditz then proceeded to charge towards Morgan with lightning fast speed and proceeded to pool a large amount of physical strength into his fist and aimed for a quick-launch punch to his face!

@dark @Takumi @Crow

"Then go ahead, Bardock. Try to prove me wrong! But at the end of the day, it shall be me who is the better warrior!" Raditz exclaimed as he charged up a Double Sunday attack which would launch two powerful Pink Ki Waves towards Bardock with more power than usual and at twice the speed. The new powerup that's altering history is certainly making the villains extremely powerful beyond normal measures.

"Hmm?" Raditz turned his head to see a human male charging at him with a Sword? He turned around fully after releasing his attack towards Bardock and proceeded to grab his Sword and latch onto it, aiming to use a large amount of physical strength in order to rip it out of Siegbert's hands. "You really think a mere Earthling would be able to defeat a Saiyan? Haha!" That was when Morgan launched his ball of blue flames attack towards his side and made an impact against his lower leg, causing him to stare towards Morgan. "I see your strategy now. Trying to beat me in a Outnumbering Battle. But you will not win!"

Raditz then decided to release the grip that was on Siegbert's sword and proceeded to use an Explosive Wave Ki Attack which would launch a wave of explosive energy out of his body which would knock Siegbert away and knock Ben backwards. Raditz then proceeded to charge towards Morgan with lightning fast speed and proceeded to pool a large amount of physical strength into his fist and aimed for a quick-launch punch to his face!

@dark @Takumi @Crow

"Gah!"

Ben-Saiyan was knocked into the ground, but he quickly got up and assumed a battle stance once more. Such was the tenacity of the Saiyan race!

"Maybe I'm not cut out for this warrior race business, but these past seven years has taught me everything I need to know about tails!"

Ben-Saiyan made his back face the speeding Raditz, before his tail began to spin like a propeller. As the spinal extension began to accelerate, it created a three-storey-building-sized tornado to divert Raditz away from Morgan and into the windy vortex!

"Everyone! Mix your attacks into the blender!"

@Raynar Saassin @dark @Takumi

@dark @Takumi @Crow

latest

Bardock's annoyance only grew as he frowned staring at his elder son as he charged a bluish like ball in his hand after he had moved from the space where Double Sunday would of hit and instead hit a mountain of rocks.

"RIOT JAVELIN!"

He lit up what Ben would call a tornado and the tornado would turn blue.

b413f0b4146b5b1147f7f924e0ed8088.jpg

A big pink energy blast was sent Raditz's way as well "If that's how it's going to be, then fine."

@Raynar Saassin @Crow @dark @Takumi @JackDoggo @Hahli Nuva

@dark @Takumi @Crow

Siegbert felt his sword get ripped out of his hands, but quickly grabbed onto the lance he owned as he was pushed back with a grunt. Shaking it off the prince charged after Raditz again, only to skid to a halt as the others attacked, prepared to strike with a more powerful swing.

Kali continued to watch, still not making a single move. Instead, she stood still with her lower arms on her hips and her upper arms crossed under her more than generous chest.

The Goddess scoffed. "Hmph. Hurry it up, already!"

@Raynar Saassin @Crow @dark @Takumi @JackDoggo

"Perhaps putting more consideration into the fact that the rest of us present aren't able to end this battle in less than a minute would benefit you, ma'am. We're doing what we can, as you can see." Siegbert sighed, before he would look for an opening to use one of his skills. If an opening presented itself, he would charge and attempt to land a powerful blow to Raditz with the skill Elbow Room, making the blow 3 times more powerful.

Morgan meanwhile, prayed to Naga that the others' attacks would connect in time or else he may end up sporting a broken nose before he could attack again. He was outclassed in speed with Raditz's boost in power, but he kept his tome open and was ready for another spell even as he instinctively ducked from the blow.

If the others were successful and he didn't end up getting a broken face in the next two seconds or so, he would send a large ball of flames into Ben's mini tornado to try and weaken Raditz.

@Raynar Saassin @Minerva @Crow @dark @Hahli Nuva @JackDoggo @Yun Lee @Anyone I missed

Kali continued to watch, still not making a single move. Instead, she stood still with her lower arms on her hips and her upper arms crossed under her more than generous chest.

The Goddess scoffed. "Hmph. Hurry it up, already!"

@Raynar Saassin @Crow @dark @Takumi @JackDoggo
latest

Bardock's annoyance only grew as he frowned staring at his elder son as he charged a bluish like ball in his hand after he had moved from the space where Double Sunday would of hit and instead hit a mountain of rocks.

"RIOT JAVELIN!"

He lit up what Ben would call a tornado and the tornado would turn blue.

b413f0b4146b5b1147f7f924e0ed8088.jpg

A big pink energy blast was sent Raditz's way as well "If that's how it's going to be, then fine."

@Raynar Saassin @Crow @dark @Takumi @JackDoggo @Hahli Nuva
Siegbert felt his sword get ripped out of his hands, but quickly grabbed onto the lance he owned as he was pushed back with a grunt. Shaking it off the prince charged after Raditz again, only to skid to a halt as the others attacked, prepared to strike with a more powerful swing.

"Perhaps putting more consideration into the fact that the rest of us present aren't able to end this battle in less than a minute would benefit you, ma'am. We're doing what we can, as you can see." Siegbert sighed, before he would look for an opening to use one of his skills. If an opening presented itself, he would charge and attempt to land a powerful blow to Raditz with the skill Elbow Room, making the blow 3 times more powerful.

Morgan meanwhile, prayed to Naga that the others' attacks would connect in time or else he may end up sporting a broken nose before he could attack again. He was outclassed in speed with Raditz's boost in power, but he kept his tome open and was ready for another spell even as he instinctively ducked from the blow.

If the others were successful and he didn't end up getting a broken face in the next two seconds or so, he would send a large ball of flames into Ben's mini tornado to try and weaken Raditz.

@Raynar Saassin @Minerva @Crow @dark @Hahli Nuva @JackDoggo @Yun Lee @Anyone I missed

"Radish dude! I think it's about time you see what everyone's power can do!"

Ben-Saiyan briefly glances at Kali doing nothing.

"Uh... almost everyone. But you get my point!"

Ben-Saiyan's tornado was enlarged in order to fully suck Raditz in. Ben-Saiyan raised his little arms up high, allowing the tornado of energy to encircle Raditz and be reshaped into a sphere. During this, more energy from Ben-Saiyan was poured into the sphere.

"Hyaaaa!"

Ben-Saiyan clapped his raised hands, causing the sphere to compress, then explode with Raditz inside it!

@Raynar Saassin @dark @JackDoggo @Hahli Nuva @Takumi

Back