Dragon Knights of the Realm (Dragon Shifter RP)

Sounds good. Sorry about taking so long with my character back story. I have this feeling I'm going to be making a ton up as I go, which I hate doing, but I'm still having trouble with the backstory.

Yup. And I can add anything that pops up in the rp to her background. Sometimes that's just what you have to do. I think I at least have enough to work with. So that's something.

go ahead and start without me, i don't have enough time to write anything because of my finals

Here's the oldest orphan in Lovely Faces.

Name:
Sunna
Species: Nightclaw
Human Appearance: Sunna is a young lithe woman wearing some worn clothes that is a bit larger then what she would really wear as she believes she'll grow into them. She has white eyes and shoulder length grey hair. Despite her skinny appearance, Sunna has rather rough looking hands, with the skin of her hands being leathery and hard with many scars from knife cuts from working in the kitchen.
Dragon Appearance:
dragon

Personality: Sunna is rather insecure, grumpy and antagonistic being a late bloomer. Sunna tries to portray herself as a realist but in reality she is simply trying to come up with reasons for her faults. She is rather touchy about her flaws and will often lash out if people mention anything about them. She has rather low self esteem and should anyone challenge her in any way she will often try to prove them wrong and should she fail she will only become angry and aggressive.
Background: Sunna came to the orphanage when she was 5 years old. Even as a little girl, she was a late bloomer, being able to change into a dragon at the age of 7, where most children can change at the age of 4. Her father abandoned her at the orphange under the lie that he was going to pick her up, but after a day she soon realized that for one reason or another her father wasn't coming back. Afterwards Sunna remains in the orphanage, having no reason to leave or want to be adopted. Like with her dragon shifting, Sunna is late to fly, even at the age of 20 years old, a year older then the average age of flight.
Notes: Sunna is the oldest person in Lovely Faces, outside of the orphanage's caretaker. She has also been here the longest, spending 15 years in the orphange.

hey, may I ask why Sunna is still in the orphanage? I am planning on having Jane want to learn to fly mainly because she is then able to leave the orphanage and help Micah with the farm. (or it would be one of the requirements. Maybe if they are able to fly and maybe are skilled in some other thing like know the stories and cook and stuff and have someplace to go they could leave before they are 18? like when they are 16/17 or something. I hope this makes sense.

Back