Well this is good to know, because I love that type of thing~ Well, you can count me in! I've got a couple ideas.

I'm going to mark this as an 'interested'. I'm going to think about it, and then get back to you about it.

Yes, destroys, corrupts, things of that nature. A dark flow from it leads to corruption if those try to control it but are unable to resist the powerful darkness that comes from this corrupting force.
I want it.

Bump! Wanna get this started too. Need people, and see if anyone's still interested or new people are.

id wait till you flesh out your idea and make the foot n the door post. styling of dragons is more west and north like right? over feathered serpents or the snake like dragons of the east or south?

id wait till you flesh out your idea and make the foot n the door post. styling of dragons is more west and north like right? over feathered serpents or the snake like dragons of the east or south?

Yes, that's correct. The dragons here are more west and north-based. I won't outright ban more feathery dragons, though they'd be rare to see here. As well as the snake-like ones.

Back