Rachel Rider

Smol Turtle Girl
Every Night, certain children, around the globe, meet in their dreams. Each pulled, when they fall asleep, into a dream world of death. Each night, in their dreams, the world is destroyed. Each morning, they wake up, not knowing what it means. How is this possible? How could people, asleep at different times, scattered across the world, dream together? And what is the reason?

In this roleplay, your character is one of these dreamers, determined to find out what is the reason behind these dreams. I DO HAVE A REASON, and the characters must find this by interacting with each other, exploring the dream, and SHARING information. If this is enough to interest you, please do not read the next spoiler. If you want to know a little more, then the spoiler will have more in-depth information to tell you what exactly the 'goal' of this roleplay is, and the secret.

In this world, there is an entity. They are not god, not man, not spirit. They are. They have no name, no gender, no age. They are simply the end. They have observed the world, for all their existence. They have now decided it is time to end. But they are curious. Curious as to how to do so. So they have used their unknown power to create a world for them to experiment with. Yet they are conflicted. They wonder if their decision is wrong. So they brought in the dreamers, young children, who would be those most affected by such destruction, and who would hopefully show them if their decision is wrong.
Magical Entity decides to end the world but wants to find the best way, so they run simulations. They're also conflicted, so they brought in the children to see if they could convince it overwise.

Rules/Guidelines, if enough people are interested:
  • Characters must be under 18.
  • Characters can talk to each other. Yes, languages are a thing, but Magic is too. But please indulge in all other cultural differences you are prepared to utilize!
  • Characters should have a decent background/bio and personality. This is mainly character-driven, so make them a character. And give them flaws, please!
  • Characters must wear area appropriate, and time appropriate, nightwear. Please do not have them be naked. Yes, that is a thing, but seriously.
  • Character Sheets can be in any format as long as it meets the requirements, which are:
    • Includes a Bio/Background info,
    • Includes personality info,
    • Includes Name and Age,
    • Includes a decent description.
  • Please, do NOT use OOC knowledge. Even if by accident, I would rather you go back and edit it. Characters must come to REASONABLE conclusions by themselves.
  • There will NOT be a post order, BUT you should either post once a week or give me an advance. I don't like roleplays fading out because of inactive people clogging stuff up, so if you are, I will remove your character in the story. If, after two weeks from your last post, you have not posted or given me an update, I will remove you.
  • At least four people will be needed. My limit is seven. If you are interested, and there are too many people, you will have to wait. If at least three people are waiting, I will request to be upped to a multithreaded roleplay.
  • Yes, this will be a single-thread Roleplay at first. If enough people are interested, or if I decided that multithreaded would work better, I will change my mind. I am doing this because continuity and the flow of time are very important for this roleplay, and could easily get muddled in a multithreaded.
  • You have control over your character and your character only. You may add in descriptions of events previously stated to be ongoing. I will be the one who decides what the Apocolypse of each new dream will be. You can extrapolate from there, within reason.
As of right now, this is just an interest check. I hope enough people will be interested in this to make it happen. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Great! You guys can go ahead and start thinking of your characters, I think working with three would be okay, but this is still open for more people.

Is anyone here abuse-sensitive? I want to give my character a tragic background involving abuse, but I can choose something else if anyone here has had experiences with that kind of thing.

Back