Dreamscape

Nadya watched him amused and walked over to him. "Any movie is fine, maybe trolls? And I didn't take you for a dog whisperer. Though a wolf speaks his pack language aye?" She covered her mouth with her hand and laughed before taking his hand and pulling him to the couch. She grabbed the remote and put on the movie, since she had already seen the movie it was nothing more then habit when she started singing along.

Zane smiles as she sings. He doesn't really enjoy these movies, but the way Nadya seemed cheerful seemed to make the movie grow along to him. Halfway, he even started to sing along.

Nadya laughed when he started to sing along and watched as the dogs played, halfway through the movie she slowly was falling asleep. Her eyes were drooping and she had decided to lay on Zane's shoulder to rest her head. She yawned and slid her hadn't under her glasses to rub her eyes, it had been a long day. They had thankfully finished most of the homework but she still had classes the next to, to her relief they were in the afternoon. Nadya closed her eyes her glasses slowly falling off her face.

Zane took your glasses off and set them on a nearby dresser without moving his waist. "Get some rest." He gently plays with your hair and falls asleep himself.

As Zane opened his eyes, he was in a field. A field of flowers. He was back in the Dreamscape. Zane quickly looked around for Nadya. "Hey, where are you Nadya!"

Nadya was laying in the flowers fast asleep. She mumbled when she heard her name and sat up rubbing her eyes, "Zane? I'm over here!" She looked around until she spotted him and waved him over. "This whole day wasn't a dream, right? We really met? And-and you're real?" Nadya held his face in her hand looking him over, the same details she remembered the same feel from this morning. She sighed a little relieved it wasn't all just a big dream.

"I think so. Glad to see that it works when we are close by though. It makes me curious, however. I'll have to research this. But hey, at least we can still dream." He laughs and hugs you tightly.

Nadya chuckled at him, "I suppose knowing why would be interesting. I'm so happy that you're here." Nadya hugged him back and smiled, it was surprising even for her that they could still see each other in their dreams. Nadya let him go and smiled, "Today was so much fun, aside from the part with my dad." Nadya's body started to fade in and out in the dream and she looked at her hands. "Maybe it is a problem for this dreamland if were to close and in the same dream."

((Just checking up on you! I couldn't decide whether to pm you or not. But I hope your alright! Please don't worry about replying! Feel better if your feeling down))

Back