Dreamscape

He chuckles. "Possibly could be in Australia. It definitely wasn't in the U.S." Zane scans you top to bottom. He couldn't help himself. She just looks so damn beautiful. "But here's another wolf fact. They never back down." He then leans in for another kiss, but realizes what he is doing and quickly shakes himself. "Sorry, I didn't know what got into me." He sighs.

Nadya cleared her throat and fixed her dress and hair all the while allowing her blush to fade. "You're a wolf, you attacked me like I was red riding hood! Trying to be a smooth talker." She looked at him smiling and stood to look at her watch, " Are you done with classes for the day?" She held out her hand to him grabbing her bag with the other, if he was then he could join her on her errands.

"Pretty much. How come?" he grabbed her hand, smiling. He was a little confused on how she felt about his dominance, but he didn't mind much. After all, he could prey on her another time.

"Well my father is having his secretary send someone to get me in order to go clothes shopping, our things don't get here till the end of the week. I need to run errands... And well... I mean I was wondering..if....would you come with me?" She held her arm awkwardly trying not to look him directly in the face of fear that she might turn into a blushing mess. "And no worries if you're in fear of baba. I mean father, he is at work and would probably be happy I've made a friend."

"So baba means father in Chinese huh." Zane takes out a notepad and jots notes down. "No need to hide your dialect from me. I'm actually interested and wanted to learn the Chinese culture for a long time." He smiles widely. "And I would love to go!"

Nadya smiled and nodded, "Alright then, they should be here in five minute's but we have to walk to the front." Nadya smiled and fixed her bag over her shoulder once more before holding her hand out too him again. "What else about China did you want to know?"

"Practically everything. It's just all so interesting. I even learned a tiny bit of Chinese. Though I don't know much." He sighed as he took her hand and followed her to the front. But a light bulb flickered in him. "Hey, maybe you can teach me sometime?"

Nadya glanced at him before looking at her phone, "You want me to tutor you then?" She smiled before seeing the same black SUV that dropped her off parked at the end of the walkway with a bodyguard stationed in front of it. Nadya pulled Zane alongside her and walked up to the SUV slowly slipping her hand from his and nodding to the bodyguard before speaking to him in Chinese. "Zhè shì wǒ de péngyǒu zàn ēn. Tā huì jiārù wǒ de hángliè. Qǐng ràng wǒ fùqīn zhīdào." The guard nodded and opened the door allowing both of them to step in the car. Once they did she didn't fail to notice that Zane was looking at her curiously. "I only told him to let my father know that you are my friend and will be coming with me." Nadya smiled slightly and allowed the guard to roll up the tinted window that separates them from the front seats, once they were left alone she placed her hand back over his.

"Must be quite rich to have this kind of stuff. Is your father interested in leather? The real kind. Maybe I can sell him some of my alligator and python leather. Also, I would appreciate the tutoring." He looks in awe, as he feels around the vehicle to feel for leather. He obviously has an obsession with the material, most likely because he is a hunter.

Nadya looked at him and shrugged, "I don't know what my father does. But he insists that I am protected all the time. In China, my mother just chose a small apartment to stay in rather than the house I am moving too...As for leather, my father I don't know much about his references since he's always at work. But my brother Strix might be interested!" The back of the front seats were leather as were some of the other interior designs. She pulled out her phone letting down her hair over her shoulders.

"Nice. Can you swing him a text, I left my phone at home." He smiles at the fact he would finally be able to sell his leather. But his smile grows as he feels the leather, but frowns immediately after. "Fake leather. I almost thought it was lambskin." He sighs dissapointed.

Nadya chuckled at him, "I guess my father isn't one for leather." She types a few number's on her phone before putting it to her ear, after a brief moment a voice could be heard on the other end. "Dàgē! Wǒ de péngyǒu xiǎng zhīdào nín shìfǒu yǒu xìngqù jìnxíng tóuzī." Nadya smiled and tapped her finger on the door. She sighed and rolled her eyes frowning as she responded, "Bù, xiōngdì bùshì piànjú." She looked at Zane and smiled, "Tóuzī pígé." When her brother responded she gave Zane a thumbs up and laughed over the phone, "Nǐ huì? Bù, tā bù huì shuō zhōngwén." Nadya's smiled faltered and she turned red yelling at her brother through the phone, "B-Bù, tā bùshì wǒ de n-n-na-nán péngyǒu!" Muttering under her breath she mumbled a few curses at him glaring at the phone, "Hǎo ba, xīngqíwǔ jiàn. Wǒ ài nǐ!! Zàijiàn." Nadya sighed once more before hanging up. "Okay, so my brother said he'll take some. He's coming to the country Friday. Fair warning my brother can be a bit overprotective. He does speak English but we prefer to chat in Chinese." She knew he was probably curious as to what she said, but waited for his response first.

((I can send you the translation but she pretty much said that her friend is selling stuff. Her brother asked if it was a scam she said no. She told her brother what Nadya was selling, and he based if Zane was her boyfriend. She screamed no and then to him that she will see him Friday and loves him))

Zane throws his fist in the air in triumph, and smiles. "Trust me. I know over protective. Why do think I call myself a wolf at times? Actually, Wolf was a nickname I had in middle school." He rests his head on his hands, still smiling ear to ear.

Nadya laughed, "My brother has always been a bit more protective than the normal person." She shrugged and leaned back in her seat placing her phone back in her bag, "Why did they call you a wolf?" She rose her brow and glanced at him. They didn't call her anything nice in school so she wouldn't mention her days, she had enough of her heartstrings being pulled. Though Zane was getting smooth with his words making it hard for her to resist a smile. After a minute or two, the car came to a stop and her door opened. The bodyguard was there offering his hand to help her out. She gladly took it and gave him a small thanks before stretching. "Here we are!" Compared to the giant Suv her 4"9' stature seemed so much smaller, especially compared to the tall Australians around them. As she moved away from the car her foreign look attracted the looks of many, especially the men.

"They called me that because I was protective of my friends...my pack. Remember those punks? Imagine that five times worse if someone hurt my pack." He chuckles quietly. "Those were the good old days." As they arrive, Zane exits the vehicle. The architecture looked cooler than America's, yet similar. He growled quietly under his breath as the men eyed her, but not loud enough to be audible. He shrugged after. She was beautiful and of course foreign. People were going to look at her. "Well, lead the way."

Nadya smiled, "I wish I could meet your friends. I was thinking maybe you were called wolf because you were a womanizer, or something." She laughed and tied her hair back up as she started walking into the giant mall. It wasn't nearly as busy as China's streets but the bustle was real, she refused the bodyguard to join them so she allowed them to stay in the car and pick them up once they were done. She was sure Zane was enough to protect her. Nadya noticed the eyes on her and slowed down to stand close to Zane. She didn't understand why people, men the less were staring at her but she did feel a slight worry. Looking around she saw a nice clothing shop and pulled Zane along with her. "Help me pick out clothes!"

"Alright, but I may warn you. I'm not good with style if it ain't leather or hide...wait, a womanizer?" He laughs a little as he caught on to her words, but keeps an eye on his surrounding. If somebody made a move on her, it would be lights out. He then leads her in the shop. "I'll let you have first ideas."

Nadya chuckled and flipped through the clothes, "I don't think that leather would suit me." She flipped through the clothes until she found a pair of light blue shorts and a yellow v-necked crop top the had two buttons in the front. She grabbed some other clothes before heading over to Zane. "Okay, I got couple. Did you pick out any? I want to know your opinion so I'm going to try them on."

"Again, not really stylish. Plus, I don't really know what your into so..." He shows off a V-neck blue sweater along with black jeans. "Not really the right tool for this kind of thing." He shrugs.

Back