Dreamscape

Mai_able

Forest Faerie
Dreamscape
Nadya is a Chinese Australian (Mother Chinese, and her father Australian.) A few years after her mother dies, Nadya's father decides to take a big business project and move to his hometown in Australia. (originally they lived in China.) YC and MC share the same dream world, though they think that the other person is just a figment of their imagination. YC lives in or just moved to Australia, and they end up meeting in real life. Can they still deny that this is not a dream?

Name: Nadya Qin Meili Alexander
Race: Chinese & Australian
Personality: considerate, cowardly, kind, standoffish, introvert, intelligent, patient
Appearance: stands at 4”9’, reddish-brown hair, wears glasses, slim build.

QMltzUVg.jpg
tumblr_p75huiTjct1ws2odco1_400.jpg
4530070-women-delaia-gonzalez-finger-on-lips-looking-away-redhead-portrait-white-coat.jpg
r221d7.jpg

5a92ab175e0a8_m.jpg
delaia-gonzalez-for-iphone.jpg
03o9IuD.jpg

History: Nadya was born in China to both of her parents. Her father had met and fallen in love with her mother on a business trip and decided to extend his stay permanently, A few years later they had her older brother Chun and then two years after her mother gave birth to her. Being that she was mixed and not an "authentic" Chinese woman especially with her more caucasian and lack thereof Chinese features, she was often always teased and outcasted from her peers. Having successfully made it to high school she decided after she graduated to study nursing, she loved to help people (well everyone). Now, prior to starting her first year of college, she moves to her father's hometown a few years after her mother's death.
Since Nadya was five she had been seeing YC in her dream world, thinking of him just as a figment of her imagination she confided in him her worries and fears, he was her best friend and her first love. And to her, just an imaginary friend and er dream guy.

Name: Zane Daniels
Race: American
Personality: Cocky, rude, heroic, intelligent
Appearance: Black hair, blue eyes, 6"5', average build
History (Trigger Warning): Zane was raised alone for most of his life, his mother leaving the family at 6. Ever since then, his father had been abusive and mean to him, teaching him to "man up" through usually horrible acts. One time, he even was even forced to shoot his perfectly healthy dog, teaching him how to make "hard choices." Now, he's known as a mean old bastard to everyone, even his mates in college. There was one girl he liked though, yet he only dreamed of her. A girl named Nadya, whom he'd do anything for, no matter how silly it seems. I mean, it's a dream after....right?

italian-ma.jpg
f003e876afc849905e394c05cc1474bb.jpg
patrick-dempsey-photo_55463_42269.jpg

Last edited:
Nadya watched as the moving company her father hired slowly moved the boxes, they had packed from the living room to the large moving truck, that would get their things delivered to their new home. They left tomorrow, their flight at nine in the morning she was nervous, luckily the semester In Australia would have just started. Sighing she made her way upstairs to her room, running her fingers along the doorway. Maybe this time things would be different, maybe she could make friends there. Nadya plopped on her bed, the only thing from her room they hadn't taken beside a few boxes, and hugged her pillow. "If only I could dream forever." She slipped her headphones in her ear drifting off into sleep. When she opened her eyes again she wasn't laying on her bed in her room, she was laying in a field of soft flowers staring up at a blue sky. Smiling she inhaled the flowery scent, back every day, as usual, every time she closed her eyes and drifted to sleep it had brought her here. Why she did not know, having started when she was five she had grown accustomed to it. "I wonder if I can find Zane today?" Nadya hummed and laid in the flowers thinking to herself, even though he was only in her imagination she could never get him to appear herself, he almost always came at random.

Ah, the wonders of education. There are those who enjoy it. There are those that hate it. And then there's Zane, the meanest bastard in Australia. He hadn't even been there for a week and people are talking crap and spreading rumors. He sighs as he walks to his bedroom, so far, an empty room except for the bed and places boxes of sort. After he finished his work, Zane groaned and plopped on his bed. "I hate this God-forsaken world." But before he could continue ranting to himself, he fell asleep and entered the familiar field of flowers. He smiled when he looked around. There was Nadya, lying in the flowers, relaxed in every way She and him, though imaginary as he thinks, could almost be described as a couple. Why not joke and give her a scare? Zane slowly crawled through the field, and crawled right next to your ear. "Boo," he whispered, grinning in spite of himself.

Nadya's eyes flew open and she jumped turning her head, "Jeez! Zane, you scared the living hell from me!" She smiled and looked at him before jumping to hug him. "I feel like it's been months since I saw you, even though it's only been a day." Standing up she stretched before dusting the pollen off of her pants. Nadya was wearing a simple pair of light blue skinny jeans and her favorite mickey mouse sweater. Turning to him she smiled, "How are you feeling today?" She could see the stress, of whatever her dreams had conjured, though she knew he was only a dream she still felt like he was his own person.

He chuckles lightly. His blue eyes pierce into your own. The hugs always felt real to him. "Pretty decent. After this move to Australia, I've been kinda stressed though. But like always, I have to tough it out." Zane's black hoodie wavers in the wind, yet his smile doesn't waver. The real question is, how are you? It has felt like forever since we last spoke." He places his hand behind his head as he pops his fingers and kicks around idly.

"Decent doesn't sound well at all. You shouldn't have to tough things out at all." She frowned and held out her hand to pull him up, "I'm alright...We leave in the morning. I can't say I'm upset about it, but I'm not exactly thrilled..." Nadya shrugged and sighed, she chose not to comment on him being in Australia. Of course, he was, this was her dream after all. " I'm just a bit nervous about school, things are so different from China. I wonder if I'll be able to fit in this time around." Shaking her head she stared at him determined, "What do you want to do today?"

"I have no idea. I mean, I'm nervous about the school to. Wander how different it is from New York." He exhales with annoyance then looks at you. I think I'll pull through as long as I have you though. It's funny how this dream stuff works." He laughs to himself and thinks for a moment Then, it struck him. "Wait a moment. If this is a dream..." He closes his eyes, and concentrates deeply, all his being poured into thought. Suddenly, boxes of Pockys materialize in his hands. He thrusts his fist in the air. "Hell yeah, it worked." He then offers you one of the boxes.

Nadya smiled at his words and blushed if only slightly, "It sure is funny. By my oh my aren't you feeling a bit smooth with words today Zane." Nadya nudged him before laughing, this whole dream was a funny situation, he could think and respond just like her. The subconscious was a powerful thing. Watching him materialize the boxes of Pocky she smiled brightly, "Thank you. My favorite flavor as usual." She snickered and took the strawberry flavored biscuits from his hands. Nadya opened the box and took a biscuit out chewing the small bite she took. Closing her eyes she thought for a moment until they were in a room, it was an arcade filled with games and snacks. "Yes! It worked, now we can play video games and eat good food. I wish this was real though..."

"Couldn't have said it better myself. But let's not think of this as non-real. Think of it as another world." He grins and takes out his own box of Pockys, the chocolate kind, and starts eating it as he looks around the arcade. He also blushes slightly and takes your hand. "Better start playing before the dream ends." And he runs off to on of the games with you eagerly. Zane hasn't felt this happiness in a long time.

Nadya grinned, "You're right. Another world. Our world." Nadya laughed as she was pulled along, she squeezed her hand in his. "I wish this would never end." She stopped running and pulled his hand to make him stop with her. She found a zombie shooting game she wanted to play and was sure he'd love. "I'll make a wager with you Zane. If I win you have to do whatever I say. If you win I'll do whatever you say. It's only one request, but I bet I can kick your ass in this game three times over. First one to die loses!" Smirking she slipped out of his grip and picked up the gun laying a hand on her waist. She closed her eyes and her comfy clothes turned to a pair of black short shorts and a black bikini strapped tank with a bright blue bandana around her wrist. She had taken off her glasses and just stared at him mockingly.

"Heh...your talking to a hunter lady." He grabs the gun and closes his eyes. The plastic gun changes from a toy shotgun to a toy rifle. Then, sunglasses appear over his eyes as a black leather jacket appears over his shirt. "Game on!" He then slips in two quarters, and the shooting begins.

((You're fine!))
Nadya rolled her eyes and turned her focus to the game, she didn't know what she'd ask him to do yet, but she also didn't know if she'd win. "Bring it!"

~

When the game ended it was clear who the winner was, and Nadya was disappointed. She put the gun down pouting, "No fair! How was I supposed to see that zombie jump from the window, I didn't even think zombies could do that!!" Nadya sighed and turned to Zane with her arms crossed, "Fair is Fair you win. Now, what is your one request?" She gave a playful curtsy before looking at him.

He smirks as he inches closer to you, laughing silently. "Oh, just a tiny request. I want you to kiss me." He cackles a little more as he takes another Pocky and leans one foot against the machine, awaiting your response eagerly. 'She won't do it' he thought to himself, still laughing like a madman on the inside.

Nadya's face quickly turned a bright red, "K-kiss?!" She didn't think she could blush any harder but did as she watched him place the Pocky in his mouth. He wanted her to kiss him, she expected a lot of things but definitely not that. Of course, if this was her subconscious then maybe she actually did want to kiss him. This wasn't real so technically it wasn't her first kiss, and this was a dream therefore she could do whatever she wanted. Nadya straightened her back and rushed over to him, she took the collar of his shirt in her fist and kissed him breaking off the rest of the Pocky in her mouth before moving her face away from him redder than ever.

Zane blushed a crimson red as his eyes widened in shock. "W-woah. You actually did it." He rubs his arms nervously. At least it isn't his first kiss. Unless you count the dream world. He laughs and tries to say something, but can't get the words out his mouth, too flustered to speak. After a moment, he gulps. "Well then, I didn't think you had that in you. But you did kick some zombie ass, so I should expect better. Shall we play another game?"

Nadya cleared her throat and started laughing, of course, the laughing was obviously fake and awkward. Her face burned, "O-Of course I-I did! T-That was nothing-nothing! T-T-Totally normal!" She internally cursed herself for sounding so stupid, even though he was a figment of her imagination making it so obvious it was her first kiss was still shameful. She cleared her throat managing to calm her racing heart a bit but not her flushing face. "Yes! That's a great idea, um winner's pick." Nadya sighed and walked with him to the next game and started humming. Closing her eyes she continued humming, music turned on around them and she looked around surprised that the same song she was humming played out loud. She facepalmed was she going to continue to embarrass herself.

Zane laughs. "Got a good taste in music there kiddo." He then looks at his wrist as a watch appear. "Wow. So weird how dreams feel quicker then the real time. It's going to be the morning soon, so we got one more game." He smirks as he eyes a Mortal Kombat machine. "Into? Fighting games?"

((Don't apologize I passed out once my kids fell asleep))

"Yea absolutely." Nadya rolled her eyes playfully and chuckled before sighing. "Morning. Already?" She pouted and sighed before he suggested mortal combat. Closing her eyes again she changed the setting around them to the setting of the game. "Bring it on!" Nadya smirked and her shooting outfit changed into Kitana's fighting costume. "You'll definitely lose this time!"

Back