Dreamscape

Nadya pulled the clothes from his hands, "I like it. so, I'll try this first" She pulled him to a chair and made him sit down sitting her bag beside him and stepping into the dressing room. After a few moments she walked out, the jeans were tight and hugged her hips. The shirt hugged her upper body and was a tad small making it rise when she lifted her arms. The attendant at the register stopped every so often to sneak a peek at her. "It's a little small, but nothing a size change can't fix. Otherwise, I love it. I could wear this to the library! What do you think Zane?"

Instead of responding, he stares. She looks so cute in the outfit. After a few more moments, he quickly shakes himself. "It looks fantastic! I obviously made the right choice. Maybe I can choose a little fashion after all!" He smiles, proud of his decision.

Nadya blushed and chuckled, "Do you think I should get a bigger size? It's a bit tight." Her hair tumbled loose and she leaned over to pick up her scrunchie. She sighed as she scooped it up, in the midst of her leaning over it gave Zane and any other male passing a nice view down her v-neck. Standing back up she looked at him. "Okay. I'm going to go change now! Be right back."

"If its uncomfortable, than I'm not going to force ya to have it that size." When she said she was going to change, he nodded and watched her walk off into the changing room. The men who were staring at her stared at him. Some of them murmur. Zane swears under his breath and waits while looking at his surroundings. Some of the men still stand there for what seems to be Nadya leaving as their signal.

Nadya had changed this time into a black thigh-length skirt and a white tank top, the skirt accented her legs and the tank top accented the obvious assets. She walked back out and smiled doing a twirl, "How does this look? I was thinking I could wear this to the movies, or maybe to the park?" She stopped twirling and skipped over to him, "I might just get all the clothes I chose but I heard there are really nice beaches in this country. Let's go get swimsuits next! And then we can eat, We both passed the food court so I'm assuming you're hungry." She sat beside him crossing her legs, she would change out of the outfit after she got his answer. She wondered if her really like the outfits, trying them on with him was way more fun than if she had chosen to come alone.

"They're are all so damn beautiful on you. And I passed by the beaches my first day here when looking for my house, and the views were spectacular. So yeas, lets check out swimsuits. I think I need a pair of swimming trunks myself, as leather and water don't go quite well together. As for the food, I'm starving. I've heard of the reviews of the food at the college and they were terrible, so I didn't eat."

Nadya's ears tinged pink but she managed to keep it off her face, she rushed back into the changing room and changed back into her off-shoulder dress before grabbing the clothes and heading to the register. After she paid for them she sent a text out and walked away from the counter as they bagged it, "A person named Lee will pick these up for me." Walking away from the counter she grabbed Zane's hand and pulled him along to the swimsuit store. "Okay. You go look for swim trunks and I'll meet you at the dressing room?" She smiled and went off to the ladies section, she already knew what she was looking for. One she found the swimsuit she walked over to the dressing room and sat waiting for Zane. When he finally came over she stood, "Okay. When I try this on I need you to be 100% honest about how it looks. The last time I went with my brother and h told me I looked like a five-year-old so I'm trying something a bit more my age." Nadya nodded and hurried off to the dressing room before stepping back out after a few moments. She stepped out shyly and held her arms behind her back before doing a twirl, "How bout it?"

Delaia_Gonzalez_women_model_brunette_lingerie_belly_pigtails_women_indoors-1454141.jpg!d
Delaia_Gonzalez_women_model_brunette_looking_at_viewer_lingerie_ass_looking_out_window-1454137.jpg!d
(Swim suit)

Zane came back with plain black swimming trunks, plain and simple. When she went off and came back, he smiled. "You actually look younger! And that's a compliment, by the way. I like it, it suits you. And if you look like a 5 year old, who cares? Most people are happy when they look young." He laughs a little. "And plus, its cute."

Nadya smiled and hugged him, "You're really the greatest you know that!" She went back and changed before stepping back out, "Let me pay for these and then we can go eat." She swiped the shorts from his hands and went off to go pay. When she came back she had the bag in her hand and grabbed Zane's with the other. "I care if I look five. You'll be labeled a kidnapper if I did." She snickered and walked slowly with him to the food court. "You pick. There's too many options here."

"Hm...they have little American food, yet the have quite a bit of Italian and some Chinese. I'll try a mix of the cultures." He then leads you to the stands where they serve food. He picks General Tso's Chicken with a side of a Italian chopped salad and fairy bread. "I have no idea what you eat, so I think the picking is up to you."

"Getting Chinese in a different country seems a bit funny, I don't think it'd be anything like home. Though I think I might try some American food. I have never been and wonder what their burgers are like." She discreetly paid for his food before gathering her own, a simple burger with fries and a strawberry-flavored drink. "I hope this tastes well, I have never eaten anything like this before. I always cooked for myself." Nadya leads him to a table and sat down patting the seat beside her. "This has been very fun, not like the dream world. But still fun." She leaned her head and laid it on his shoulder after taking a few bites of her sandwich.

"Indeed...it's as entertaining as it get's for real life. One of my friends would always say that the world was a stage, and a stage was a world of entertainment. I guess that's why he got elected to the drama club." Zane couldn't help himself and played with hair a little as you rested your head on him. "It taste good?" he asked as he began eating his own food.

"It's good. I just want to lay my head here for a bit. I need to remind myself that this is real." Nadya laughed slightly and started eating her fries, "Zane?" She slowly lifted her head and stared into his blue eyes, her own hazel ones looking almost golden. "I like you a lot. And I've known you for most of my life. You're my best friend, and no matter what other people think I swear I will always be by your side." Nadya smiled and kissed his cheek before returning to her fries, she wanted to remind him that she'd be there so he'd never feel alone again.

"And the same to you darling. I will protect you no matter the cost. I will be your wolf till the end of the Earth." As Nadya's eyes looked into his own, Zane's eyes gleamed with a look of love. He then snaps out of the moment when she looks away and continues to eat his own food, and his face scrunches up slightly as if critiquing the food.

Nadya smiled to herself at his words and glanced up at him. She gave him a puzzled face when he looked disapproving of the food. "Is something wrong with the taste Zane?" She had finished her fries and a couple more bites of her burger and she'd be done.

"It's how the cooked the General Tso's...I have tried it made from China before, and America isn't to off the mark. But this taste's like plain hot sauce and under cooked chicken." He swallows and shudders."The fairy bread and salad is pretty nice though." Zane was just on his salad, and it was halfway consumed.

Nadya's nose scrunched up a habit she had when disgusted, "Ew, that sounds terrible. I will cook you real General Tso's chicken one day." She chuckled before her phone rang, looking at the name on the screen she slowly stood. "Excuse me, Zane. It's my father, I'll be right back." Nadya stepped away from the table and started walking toward the bathrooms, a couple of men didn't hesitate to stare but no one dared to chase after her. After about thirty minutes Nadya returned with a slight frown and sat back at the table. "Sorry, I feel like I was gone forever. Well, my father said he wants me to be home in a little bit. Something about an important meeting with his coworkers. It's pretty much like a banquet, and I have to go." She sighed and drank her shake slowly savoring the flavor until a wicked idea came to her. "Do you want to come??"

((
Plot twist spoiler so you know lol her dad is a mafia boss but she doesn't know. Zane can figure it out and somehow be related that's up to you. but nadya won't find out till later on!!))

Zane grins broadly. "Hell yeah! It gives me an idea of how your father is, I get to see what place your livin in, and I get to be with my girl! It's all a win-win." He chuckles, but blushes slightly after realizing what he just said, and laughed nervously. "Sorry, I got too excited."

Back