Dreamscape

"Indeed. Though I'm a bit rusty as nowadays I drive a motorcycle, but I think I can manage." He then enters the vehicle and catches the keys without even looking. Afterwards, he starts the car and lets you get in. "Your going to have to direct me though." He then drove and conversed with Nadya while following the directions. After a certain amount of time, he parks at your home. "Welp, here we are." He then turns off the ignition and steps outside, tossing the keys back to you.

Nadya fumbled but caught the keys. Her home was a simple two-story building. She walked up to the front door taking off her shoes before opening the door. "Please take off your shoes." She smiled at him gently and walked inside before beign rushed by two giant danes, she giggled and fell on the floor. "Aniko! Mati! Heel guys!" She pulled herself up off the ground holding the dogs as they went to jump at Zane, "Don't mind them they're sweethearts.

Zane obeyed and took off his shoes, but then fell as the dogs jumped him. He laughs as the two dogs lick him, petting the and playing with them "Whose a good doggy, yall are!" Zane always had a soft spot for a dog. He would never hurt one, even if his life was at risk. He then managed to get them off him and looked around. "This is a nice house."

"Mmm yea, my father got it for me, it's a lot different from what I'm used to." She shrugged and placed his shoes with her's on a rack, she whistled and opened the back door letting the dogs rush outside. Walking over to Zane she smiled and held out her hand to help him up. "C'mon we can head to my room to study." After helping him up she made her way up the stairs to a random room, it was practically empty besides a bed and a desk. She plopped on the bed and let her hair down. "Do you mind facing the wall for a bit, I need to change and the bathrooms paint is still drying." She looked at him apologetically, she had never had anyone in her room before so she didn't find it weird in the slightest.

Zane didn't blush at the slightest entering her room, as a matter of fact he was curious. When she asked him to face the wall, he nodded and turned around. While waiting, he hummed a tune that Nadya had never heard before. The tune had a saddening tone.

Nadya changed quickly in a comfy pink sweater with a dog on the middle and fluffy matching pink pants. "I'm done. What was that song you were humming? It sounded lovely." She walked over to her desk and pulled out her laptop and notebook with various pens. "So the assignment is partner-based, I'm assuming we will be partners in this instance. Anyways we have to observe a Shakespeare play, analyze its components and write our own adaptation." She took out her contacts and switched them for her glasses glancing at him.

Zane sighed as she asked him about the song. "It was the song my music box made. My mother gave it to me." He then looks at you and groans in a childish sort of way. "Shakespeare? God, this is why I don't do classes involving English or Literature. Its too confusing." He then walks over and sits on the floor next to you.

"Shakespeare isn't complicated if you break it down. Sometimes it's quite lovely. You are looking at an honor student. My parents are very strict when it comes to school." Nadya smiled and handed him a blank notepad. "First things first. Which story should we do? Hamlet? Romeo and Juliet, a little cliched but still great. A midsummers night dream, Othello, Macbeth?" Nadya's eyes glittered with excitement, she was an English fanatic though she tried to keep that fact hidden.

He chuckles. "You seem quite excited. Romeo and Juliet seems the easiest, but I'll do whatever one you want."

((it's okay! I'm going to go and sing my daughter happy birthday and lay her nd my son down for a nap before responding))

"Romeo and Juliet are the easiest, yes. The great love story." She chuckled and smiled, "English and Shakespeare are my favorites, he is so poetic. And I hear he was quite a handsome man in his prime. For instance Act 2 of the play after they meet for the first time Juliet and Romeo have this charming scene on the balcony, she says," Nadya leaned down closer to him and flicked her eyes to look into his, her eyes were deep and full of love. "O Romeo, Romeo! wherefore art thou Romeo? Deny thy father and refuse thy name; Or, if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love, And I'll no longer be a Capulet." She smirked and then sighed, " 'Tis but thy name that is my enemy. Thou art thyself, though not a Montague. What's Montague? It is nor hand, nor foot, Nor arm, nor face, nor any other part Belonging to a man. O, be some other name. What's in a name? That which we call a rose By any other name would smell as sweet; So Romeo would, were he not Romeo call'd, Retain that dear perfection which he owes. Without that title. Romeo, doff thy name, And for that name, which is no part of thee, Take all myself." As she spoke she leaned down closer to him until their lips almost touched.

He smiled as she got close. He didn't even grow pink this time. "I must say, your quite talented," he whispered. "Even if it is a play, I still find it so hot." He then kissed you on the lips. And it wasn't a peck either. He was going for it.

Nadya blushed and closed her eyes kissing him back, they kissed for what seemed like forever to her. When the finally pulled back to breathe she was panting her cheeks flushed. She gulped and looked at him biting her lip. "Well Romeo, I'd say this play is a success. But I don't think they kiss until later on." She chuckled teasing and looked at him biting her lip again.

"Well Juliet, as long as thou name has thy love, then thy love can change thou story." He chuckles slightly and smirks. He stared into those loving eyes of hers. He didn't want to look away. In fact, he forgot why he was here in the first place. But then it clicked. "Shall we start?"

Nadya smiled and flushed a little more before clearing her throat, "So where were we. So I guess Romeo and Juliet I think we chose then...So we have to pretty much explain it in laments terms and then make our own adaptation. Shouldn't be too hard." She chewed the end of her pen, and thought for a few moments. "How would we make an adaptation, the storyline is pretty simple."

"Hm..." Zane thinks for a while before an idea clicked in place. He smirked. "That little, uh..."moment", we had gave me an idea. How about we make our own mini live action film." He grins, thinking that his idea is brilliant.

Nadya blushed at the mention of their moment then smiled and nodded, "Great idea! But, the plotline is what we have to work on. Being enemies is obvious." She hummed to herself for a moment before stretching, "Well let's get to the details another day, I have accounting homework to do." Nady shrugged and pulled out her textbook drumming her pen on the book, "Can you help me?"

"I can try my best." He then stands next to you and looks over the book. "So, what all do you need help on?"

Back