Atlantis - City of Dreams Dungeon

Emerald Victoria - Dungeon, Lion

While she found the finger to her lips a bit demeaning, but his assurance and idea to take things one step at a time helped to build her confidence back up. She gave him a warm smile, a rarity for her, and nodded. "Ok." But all good things must come to an end, he turned from her and informed her that an unwanted guest would be arriving soon. She followed him onto the elevator, leaning her still bare back against the cold steel of the elevator wall. "Your sister, I assume? Figures family would stroll in and ruin all the fun." She was suddenly in the mood to punch something, which told her she was back to normal.

Claudia, Ali, Artemis, and Mephisto - Dungeon, Lion Precinct

The normally play room of the Devil of Pride was organized like a conference room. A long table sat in the middle of the black marble covered room. Its rich red wood gleamed in the soft light of the crystal chandeliers that hung from the black ceiling. An odd number of chairs surrounded the length of the table. Around an hour had past since Mephisto and the trio of women had met in his appartment.

A crystal goblet of blood sat before the occupant of the seat at the head of the table. His red gaze stared at as he allowed his mind to wander. He didn’t want to give the God’s Will her desire but he had to see to it that her interference stopped or else Hell might very well break loose over the much admired island of Atlantis. He had departed from the group to gather his thoughts before the rest arrived and sent messages to all parties concerned. Or rather his second in command sent out messages under the guise that it was himself. It wasn’t often things got past her. He swore she had him wired with how she was on top of things.

Closing his eyes he leaned back. His second would be handling the arrivals of all the others this time around. He was grateful in his own way. At least Claudia and Ali got along so there would be someone besides himself to smooth things over when the others discovered she was part of the reason they were being summoned.

Emerald Victoria and Adran Triveron - Dungeon, Lion

Emerald was grateful for the hour to go home and change into something more her style. As humorous as it was to see Mephisto's flustered face when he saw her in one of his shirts, the fanciness of it still put her off. She much preferred the jeans and sleeveless workout hoodie she was currently wearing, green to better compliment her crimson hair. What she wasn't happy to see was that the first Devil to arrive at the Lion Dungeon was Envy.

Emerald and Adran were complete opposites, he used his words while she used her fists, and because of that, every time they crossed paths, a squabble was sure to follow. He gave her a nod as she approached, while she didn't even acknowledge his presence, walking past him and down into the dungeon. She spotted her lover at the head of the table and took a seat next to him, not really caring if his sister or aunt wanted to sit next to him.

Adran sat on the other side of the table, thankfully as far away from the other two as possible. Giving a thank you to Claudia as she opened the door to the dungeon for them. He never liked being below ground, it was too isolated, too clustered for his taste. "Cozy." He joked. "I do hope you invited Ali to this little meeting, Mephisto. She came all this way, I'd feel awful if you left her out."

Niomi and Urie- Dungeon
It didn't take long for Niomi to make her way down to the dungeon, patting Adran on the shoulder as she walked past. She took the seat next to Emerald and laid her chin on the table, awaiting what needed to be dicussed. She really did hate being out of the loop of things, especially when they seemed important.

Urie walked in as well, shortly after Niomi, having met up with the devil on the way there. Spotting Adran, she planted a kiss on Envy's cheek before sitting in the seat next to him. She took his hand wordlessly, tilting her head in confusion. "Do you know what's going on, Envy?" she glanced at Mephisto with a nod. "Pleasure to...see you today, Mephisto."

Lucius Mammon and Isabella Rose, Dungeon, Lion

Despite not wanting to ignore his friend's message Lucius couldn't help but be annoyed by all this. He felt like the only one that was not informed of what was going on in, and his poor health wasn't making it any easier, yet he wasn't as short tempered as he should have been. Isabella had been with him almost all his life, along with Mephisto she was the only childhood friend he had.... Though their relationship went beyond 'friends' during times of passion. As they reached the door Isabella broke from her master's sides to open it.

Inside was 4 of the Devil. 'Now there was five' Lucius thought to himself in amusement. "Good day everyone." He said as he sat down the closest to Mephisto.

Isabella stood next to his side not sitting down and keeping her gaze on the whole room... though she couldn't help but notice Victoria, the devil of Wrath that took on all challengers. Isabella only gave a small sigh she prayed to whatever deity was out there that Victora wouldn't ask her for a match, though not because she thought she would lose in truth it could possibly go either way but it was because Isabella wasn't interested in a scuffle.

Last edited:
Ansigar Kokinos
Dungeon-Lion Precinct

Trudging into the room he took a look around and thought to himself, oh goodie I'm the last one to show up. Mephisto is going to have my head for being late. What a bother. He pulled up a seat between Urie and Niomi and slouched down into it. "Any idea what's going on?" he said to Urie and Niomi as he laid back in his chair resting his cheek on his shoulder.

That bloody gaze drifted from the goblet to the rest of the people as they filed in. They were punctual for once. All the questions about what they were called here for went unanswered for now. He would address them all once they were seated and aware he wasn’t below them for any reason therefore he did not answer to them. After the last was seated he leaned back in his seat and finally responded to them all.

I have called you all here to inform you of developments that concern more than just ourselves. The very people we have power over are in danger. Our very way of life is under attack at this point,” His gaze was strong and sharp, “There are people who will be entering this room that may be your personal enemy or you simply might not know the worth of them. I am telling you all now to treat them as you would treat any other member of these ranks. Claudia.

Claudia moved into the room with Ali and Artemis in tow. Her bright brown eyes took in the room as well as all the people there. Before her she pushed a cart that held various drinks as well as a few foods. Ali moved to sit at Mephisto’s left while Artemis leaned casually against the wall. As one of the Devils had brought their second with them there wasn’t any room for herself at the table. Not that this bothered her any. She didn’t plan on speaking with the various people much any ways.

Ali’s ruby colored eyes stared at the end of the table at Adran the glanced to each and every Sin in turn except her brother, “A few of you may know my younger sibling Alissa Methuselah,” He motioned to the woman that sat next to him, “The woman near the wall is Artemis Methuselah.

To those who knew the name Artemis Methuselah they might become confused. After all the last person known by that name was dead. Leaning forward he placed his arms on the table, “The outside world has been gaining knowledge of what we do here. Bodies have been washing up from this island on the mainlands,” His eyes grew deadlier, “In order to keep things quiet for some time I’m placing a ban on our current abilities. You will continue about your days as normal simply without using the magic we possess. Do not do anything that will compromise our way of life. Do not encourage killing for now or other acts that would otherwise be considered taboo to the outside world. We need them to begin to think that it isn’t us in the least.

Emerald Victoria and Adran Triveron - Dungeon, Lion

Adran felt a warm smile come to his face when Urie took his hand. It was odd to be surrounded by people he knew since childhood mixed with people he'd only known a short while, and poor Urie must've been very confused as well. He whispered to her before Mephisto spoke. "Things are about to get a bit complicated, but we'll be fine. I promise." He was surprised by how strong the conviction behind his words were. He'd always had a strong desire to help his old friend, even before she was struck with amnesia, but it seemed to grow even larger as he looked into her multi-colored eyes today.

Emerald meanwhile, absorbed the devils around her, trying to gauge their reactions to Mephisto's words. She caught the encouraging smile that crossed Adran's face when Alissa entered, those two obviously had history. Though her attention was diverted when Mephisto said to avoid encouraging killing and the other taboo acts. She sighed and grabbed a drink from the tray Claudia was carrying, taking a large gulp before looking to Mephisto. "I was afraid you'd say that. You realize that means I have to put a temporary ban on killing in the AUL right? That's not gonna make the boys happy. Hope this ban doesn't last long, because that dungeon is the main business that makes my precinct money."

"You're upset that your barbaric fight club is being held to normal standards? You're a truly puzzling woman indeed, Emerald."

"Shut it, headcase." Emerald snapped at Adran's remark. The last thing she wanted to deal with right now were his snide comments.

Niomi and Urie-Dungeon
Urie shook her head at Ansigar before the newcomers had stepped into the room. "I don't know anything in the slightest." After Mephisto spoke, she could only sigh as she watched everything unfold. She sent a nod to both Alissa and Artemis in greeting before gripping Adran's hand all the more. "Please stop the squabbling, you two. Now's not the time for it." she glared at both Adran and Emerald. "Also, your business is not the only one who will be at a liability, Emerald. We all will be suffering from this announcement." Turning her attention to Mephisto, her eyes were questioning as she studied him. "Is there an estimate of how long this will last?"

Niomi's smile dropped at Pride's words. Saying nothing, she stood from her seat and walked over to the door. Leaning against the wall, she watched the other sins, anger visible on her face. It was rare for the bubbly woman to show such negative emotion but the words struck a sore nerve with her. "I don't like this in the slighest." she muttered under her breath, feeling the urge to break something.

This little gathering just started and already Lucius could tell this would be quite the storm. First the appearance of a long lost childhood friend coming back Ali ; Maybe he could catch up later with her. Second was the appearance of Artimeties someone he had only heard about from Mephisto, to be honest, she didn't look particularly special to Lucius, though if Mephisto said to treat her as an equal then who was he to argue. Though when the topic of banning their powers came up that was when time seemed to stop around Lucius. True unlike the rest of the Devils he would still be financially sound with or without his powers. Yet to be told not to use his powers on the people who he rightfully owned? It was like telling an alcoholic to stop drinking, those people were his possessions. Pride had some damned nerve to tell him, even if he demanded the others also, that he couldn't use his birthright. He would have protested then and there if it wasn't for a soft yet firm hand grasping his.

All the fire in Lucius turned into a small ember as soon as Isabella touched his hand, the two locked gazes for but a second before they finally seemed to reach an unspoken agreement. Isabella sighed softly as she watched Wrath and Envy bicker, at least she wasn't alone in her distaste for Wrath.... Though she would never say it out loud. She was honestly glad that Lucius and the others were banned from using their powers, even if temporarily. The manipulation of others minds and the rebirth that would happen by day always seemed unnatural to her something that no one. Human or Devil should have. Turning her attention towards Mephisto her face stoic and respectful to the friend of her master. "Lord Mephisto. You said that there had been bodies that washed ashore onto the mainlands? How would that be possible? Some of the ocean fauna around the island might seem glamorous at a distance but they would pick a cow clean if one was dropped into the water, how would a body be able to make it the 200 miles without becoming a skeleton? Also. Do we know what district these bodies came from are they from the same districts or is it random?* Her questions might have been worded strangely, it was sadly a habit she picked up from her lord. Yet She knew that Mephisto was smart enough to know where she was coming from.

Ansigar Kokinos
Dungeon-Lion Precinct

Ansigar watched as Claudia entered the room with two people in tow. He had heard of Ali but had never met her before. As for the other person, he had never heard of her before. At the mention of the ban on the magic abilities he became very anxious and anger started to see the from him. "How the hell am I supposed to do that? I can't turn my power off. It's not that simple for me," he said slowly coming to a slouching stand. "It's a part of who I am. As long as I have been alive I've been like this. Asking me to turn this power off is almost like asking me to die. I don't care about the affect it may have on my business but this may affect my lively hood."

Mephisto’s annoyance grew slightly at the complaints and grumbling that went around the table. He wanted to strangle someone at this point. Judging by the way Ali gave a sharp sigh he wasn’t the only one. From the wall where Artemis leaned came a soft chuckle, “Damn you all are pathetic,” She moved from the wall slowly till she was able to lean on the back of Ali’s chair, “You think that I haven’t a way to sever every tie to magic you have?”

Her eyes were on Ansigar for now, “You won’t have a problem if I bury you in the soil of this island and leave you there for the rest of your existence. In fact I would love to see how well a mere mortal being survives in my Forbidden City. No sunlight, no birds… Nothing but endless darkness and loneliness to be your friends,” She moved forward around the table trailing a hand over the back of each chair, “If you don’t accept I’ll simply make sure you no longer stand in this guard for you don’t understand your true purpose for being here.”

Balance and the continuation of life was the only way forward.In order for things to live they needed to have the desire to move forward and take what they needed to live, “None of my siblings ever argued about what needed to be done or why or how. I suppose that was the benefit of seeing the world in similar ways.”

Ali stared at her aunt with sad eyes, “The point is simple we will find a way to fix this. I will have an easier time getting people to tell me anything odd then many of you. The bodies aren’t the only thing we need to keep our eyes open for. If you happen to see a woman who appears to be an albino and dresses in all white or perhaps you have seen someone like that I need to know. It will tell us which Precincts she has been lingering in the most. If you do see such a person do not approach her.

Mephisto gave his nod in agreement with the two women, “If you have further concerns bring them up now.”

Emerald Victoria and Adran Triveron - Dungeon, Lion Precinct

Adran felt a rush of shame wash over him when Urie squeezed his hand. He looked to his best friend and nodded apologetically before returning his attention to the conversation. The need for all of them to give up their powers proved intriguing to his analytical mind.

"There's opportunity here for us as well. Lucius and I have managed to create a financial structure stable enough that our precincts can survive even without our powers. This time we shall spend stripped of them gives the rest of you opportunity to create such a structure yourselves. Once this threat has been eliminated, we'll have emerged from this conflict stronger and better prepared for the next."

Adran was almost looking forward to losing his powers, not having to feel this raging jealousy inside of him every day. By the time Alissa had finished speaking, he was smiling. Emerald on the other hand, gave a frustrated sigh. "I hate to admit it, but Adran has a point. Fine, no objections from me."

Adran did speak up one more time. "I do wonder though, who is this albino woman you're referring to, Alissa? What is her ultimate goal? Furthermore..." His eyes focused onto Artemis, addressing her with both interest and wariness. "I can certainly understand your ability to sever ties with the rest of our magic, as your innate connection to the island provides extra power, but how do you expect to sever Ansigar from a power that innately isn't from this land, and thus, has no connection to you?"

Niomi and Urie- Dungeon
Niomi stood by the door, ready to leave at a moment's notice. "So there's even more now. Man,this day keeps on getting better." Again, mumbling to herself as she listened in on the conversation. She had nothing to bring to it...until the mention of an albino woman. Niomi always went around to the other precincts, to visit the others and to see if there were beautiful faces to bring back to her brothel if allowed. Some did. In the end, she was giving these girls a home, better that than them begging on the streets. "I can't say I've seen anything."

Urie looked over at Ali then at Niomi, her face visibly paled at the mention of this woman. "I...I've seen people like that more often than I'd like to say. Sometimes a woman who fits your descriptions, other times it's people dressed in all white. It would be only one of them at a time though. They would stand outside the restaurant for only a few minutes and just stare in through the window, then they would be gone like there were never there." Urie started shaking a bit, fear gripping her. "I never spoke to them but I have looked at them, met eye contact. Is that...What do they want?"

"Well." Lucius said looking very uninterested in this topic, Though those who knew him very well could tell that was his poker face. "If I'm the betting man I am then I would wager that this 'Albino spectator' might have a vendetta against the Devils. Or a more malevolent reason, would be that she is doing this because she can." Pulling out a cigar and having Isabella light it for him he looked around to gauge the devil's reactions. Sure his second option sounded more fantastic and he did leave out possible other motives, but something told him this spirit or what ever this God's will is, wasn't the kind of entity that has reasons they could understand.

Artemis - Dungeon, Lion Precinct

The dark haired woman gave a slightly scoff as she turned to stare at the Sin of Sloth, "Tsk, tsk, oh ye of so little faith... Let me be clear this once. All magic that flows across this world comes from this island. All the good and the bad come from here. So yes while your magic may seem to have come from somewhere else it came from here. I can stop the flow of your magic. Though it might come in handy to keep your magic on. The Sloth's ability to make people sleep is a good power that makes people forget themselves and all that are around them. It might come in handy if we have to deal with nosy outsiders to say the least. You and I can speak more about this at a later time, Ansigar."

Mephisto and Ali

Mephisto simply gave a slight nod in understanding that what the sin of Envy spoke of was indeed needed. While over all his precinct wouldn't worry too much due to the fact that he was still a world class doctor and could still cure many problems people had. He himself wouldn't be in need of their plans to stabilize their finances. His gaze drifted to his sister as she began to explain lightly about the woman they both knew as the 'God's Will'.

"She is a woman and appears human. I've yet to determine if she is indeed something other than that. It is hard to gather information about her considering she has an uncanny ability to vanish from plain sight. We call her God's Will as that is what she calls herself. She claims to be able to clean any one of the sins they have committed. I've seen her cleansing before. Death would be far more merciful than what she does to the minds of her victims," The woman explains softly.

Adran Triveron and Emerald Victoria - Dungeon, Lion Precinct

Seeing Urie so afraid broke his heart. He squeezed her hand again and leaned over to whisper in her ear. "I wont let her hurt you, Urie. I promise." Before returning to listen to Ali's explanation of what exactly this 'God's will' was. Quite a pretentious title, if he said so himself, but she seemed to have power to back her claims up. "My first assumption is that this woman lobotomizes her victims... problematic." He murmered to himself.

Emerald on the other side of the table, was getting more worked up as the explanations continued. "What a bitch, promising such a thing, then screwing over the willing. If I ever get my hands on her, she wont even get a chance to vanish. Urie, you claim that she and other white cloaked people have been visiting? Then if I start camping out nearby, I can snatch one of them up for interrogation. They wont lay a finger on us." She vowed to her partners.

Urie shook her head at Em's words. "I don't see a problem with you camping out but I think it would be unwise to take first action against them. Given what was told about this person, I assume that is all we know about them. You putting yourself in harm's way to grab one of them for interrogation could very well be in vain. I'd suggest we continue on as normal for now, with the expection of our powers, and report our findings rather then open agression as our first move."

Taking the cigar out of his mouth, his hair seeming to shine like actual silver despite the illumination in the room "I agree with Urie," Puffing out a small ring of smoke into the air. his expression and body language neutral yet professional, yet his eyes showed deep irritation and frustration, "As much as I hate the idea of banning our birthright......Even I cannot argue that this 'Gods will' is a threat to our very way of life. As you can already see." He motioned to his face rather dramatically, it was still red with a fever and had some sweat dripping off it. "Recent experiences have taught me that even a devil has certain limits on whom he has influences on."

Back