1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. New and confused? Can't post? Looking for information regarding account approval? Check out our website guide to see if any of your questions are covered there! If your questions aren't covered under our guide, post them up in your introduction thread or the help forum.
  3. Want to feature one of your roleplays on the front page? See here for information: Featuring Roleplays Again! Accepting Submissions!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We are currently accepting applications for multiple staff positions. Check out our Site Announcements forum for details!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. It's time for another voting drive! As with previous voting drives we will be sending out voting reminders once a day for the first week of a new voting cycle. This helps to get a good position in the top rankings early on. For people wanting to help out around the site but who can't necessarily contribute in other ways, this is a great way to help out. I can't understate how important voting is. Almost all of our traffic comes from TopRPSites, and when we aren't in the top rankings, we don't draw in new users. So get on in there and vote for Storyteller's Circle!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. So as some of you may already know, we're looking to get the website's platform updated to the newest version of Xenforo. The newer platform (Xenforo 2) comes with a lot of solid features and bug fixes from the original Xenforo. To reach this end we have setup a donation campaign for people interested in helping out.
    Dismiss Notice

Side Story Dungeons and Smashins'

Discussion in 'Convergence Out-of-Character Forums' started by Minerva, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Minerva

Minerva Take Me Somewhere Nice

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Sark @Lucky

"In another world, an army gathers. One of great power. One that we can not hold off with our current crisis ongoing. I want you to stop it from happening."

The Multiverse is getting more and more complicated. While The Melding has pulled together many universes, interweaving and interlocking them together, another event threatens to pull several apart, leaving them vulnerable to invasion. These incidents, while seemingly unconnected, tie together due to the worlds involved.

If one is pulled apart, it could cause a domino effect. Armies of robots clashing with the dead. Gods warring with each other. Innocents put to the sword as warmongering forces clash.

Secretly, representatives from these two different situations meet in order to maintain order between their two worlds, and prevent a great catastrophe from happening.

Final Fantasy
    Dragon Quest
    Fire Emblem
    The Legend of Zelda
    Castlevania
    Kid Icarus
    Monster Hunter

Appearance:
    Name: (What it says)
    Age: (If you don't know, either make your best guess or say "unknown")
    Canon: (What work you're from.
    Powers/Abilities/Weapons: (You can link to the wiki)
    Fantasy or Smash: (For franchises listed in the above spoiler, you can list it as either/or, since they would be affected by both disasters. However, I would like two and two.)
    Other Info: (Anything I forgot or that you wish to add goes here)

If you have any questions on who's eligible for fantasy representation, just let me know. I'm pretty lax about it. ​

Yun Lee and Sark like this.
  2. amwexia

amwexia Member

So, can any character be considered? Or are there limits? I’m sort of confused here.​

3. Minerva

Minerva Take Me Somewhere Nice

It's limited only for the people tagged. Sorry.

4. amwexia

amwexia Member

It’s fine. Thanks for clearing up the confusion.

5. Lucky

Lucky Just A Light Snack

Appearance: [​IMG]
    Name: (What it says): Caleb Widogast (Born Bren Aldric Ermendrud)
    Canon: (What work you're from): Critical Role, Campaign 2
    Powers/Abilities/Weapons: https://criticalrole.fandom.com/wiki/Caleb_Widogast
    Fantasy or Smash: Fantasty
    Other Info:He has a familiar named Frumpkin.
    Also @amwexia, there are other open rps. ( Currently Ice and Ruin just started if you are looking for smash rps and there are others opening up soon, so do stick around if you are interested in fandom)

Yun Lee and Minerva like this.
  6. amwexia

amwexia Member

Thanks!

7. Yun Lee

Yun Lee Soaring White Dragon Staff Member Administrator The Convergence Series GM

[​IMG]
    Name
    : Kolin
    Canon: Street Fighter
    Powers/Abilities/Weapons: https://streetfighter.fandom.com/wiki/Kolin
    Fantasy or Smash: Smash!
    Other Info: Taken from after A Shadow Falls (but I prefer this outfit for her so its what she wears)​

Jeremi and Minerva like this.
  8. Sark

Sark Im-im-impossible!!

Jeremi, Minerva and Yun Lee like this.
  9. Jeremi

Jeremi Well-Known Member The Convergence Series GM

Appearance: [​IMG]
    Name: Shiki
    Canon: Samurai Shodown
    Powers/Abilities/Weapons: Powers/Weapons
    Fantasy or Smash: Fantasy/Smash
    Other Info: None