Duskbound (A Fantasy Roleplay) [Sign-Ups + Discussion]

Everything looks good to me Hydrangea! Welcome aboard ^^

And since Draco left, that means Hydrangea took the last spot. Since the chapter has really just begun, you can feel free to post as well now!

Reactions: Dan
There's three of the monsters, so I wasn't sure who was with which specific one. However, from what I gather(correct me if I got any of them wrong):

1. Vitcus, Millicent and Hainer are at the same location
2. Fatima and Amalia (I believe they are targeting the same one?)
3. And Keetas is hiding out nearby

Hainer hasn't noticed Millicent hiding out yet, but if you want her to interact with any of the characters, feel free! Also, you guys are all allowed to control and attack the monster however you wish, I don't have a rule on that, in case any of you were wondering!

Hey JSJ, it seems like we're all attacking the same one at the moment from what I've gathered. Is there only 1 in the courtyard that we're at - where are the other 2 or do our characters not know?

I thought wasn’t sure so I went with JSJ’s post that Fatima and Amalia we’re together and only recognized her. Good with whatever.

Ahh I see what’s happening. In that case, we can just say that it is the same Crow! Generally, the other two crows were supposed to be elsewhere at the moment within the city being dealt with, so its easiest just to say it’s the same one everyone is currently tussled with :) does that make sense?

Made a short post!

Just to note:
1) It wasn't mentioned (as it is not currently known to the characters), but the other two crows are already pretty much dead, despite the guard taking up Victus' offer. Victus is definitely knowledgable, so the guard's acknowledgement of that was to bring him along (due to him being a member of The Church).
2) If anyone wishes to follow Hainer back to his home feel free. That includes Amalia as well (even though he insulted her) and the other characters lingering about that were hiding from the fray! With that said, feel free to bunk with another character instead of Hainer. Or like Fatima, you can go your own way.
3) If there's any posts you want to make before the night wraps up in the role-play and we move on to the following day, feel free!

Last edited:
Cool, so in my post can I just include Victus roaming through the city with the guards in a quick "Clean Up", mentioning rendezvousing with other guards and ensuring the other two crows were dead? I'll be light on detail as it seems the remaining guards did the brunt of the work.

Cool, so in my post can I just include Victus roaming through the city with the guards in a quick "Clean Up", mentioning rendezvousing with other guards and ensuring the other two crows were dead? I'll be light on detail as it seems the remaining guards did the brunt of the work.

Yeah! That sounds fine! :)

Is anyone else wanting to post? Or shall I continue on? :)

In other news, Kenza had to drop out, however I’ll leave one spot open in case we get anyone else that’s interested in joining ^^

I posted! It was a simpler post, not much other than take some of the characters to Hainer's house. You guys can post your end of the night if you want, and feel free to take up any of Ross' offers (food, bath, clothing etc). I doubt any characters wish to talk to Hainer, but he's in his own room if anyone wishes to.

Otherwise, the night is done, and my next post will start with the following day!

Sorry I’ve been so busy guys, I should have a post up tomorrow or at least this weekend sometime :)

Back