Earth Region

KANdragonart

The Six Lands
The tabs at the top are places you can be so put it at the top of your post where you're at. If you have questions about what the locations mean then click on the tabs for descriptions.

Link to roleplay up until this point:

Region Description (Generalization): Made up of Mountains, forests, jungles, and farms. They produce, lumber, a little precious stone, and produce and animal skins.
Other Info:

The humanoid population consists of Faires, Feas, Elves, Giants, trolls, and some humans. They are usually gentle and loyal.
Other info: Full giants are 15ft tall or more. Half giants are 8-14ft tall.

The Alore System Aldina's father was a great adventurer. He would come home and tell her stories of kind souls that had saved him. Ever since she had settled down in the capital since her parent's passing she had set up a system. For a while whenever she saw someone in need and helped them she told them to give her back door three slow knocks should they ever need help again. If she did not answer they were to leave a note saying, "Your service is needed Alore" with their initial. This way the anonymous could keep their identity secret. When she found the note she would wait by her back door at dawn and wait for them to come back. She had managed to turn several lives around with this system. She had given some homeless people a job until they were stable again, had given shelter to sick travelers who couldn't afford help, and had even once hidden a mother and her children from their abusive father and smuggled them to the quieter parts of the city. After that, the word sort of spread on its own among the traveler's adventures, and such.

Last edited:
Capital @sissyd00q @Comet @Mizzrym @skydude808 @Lish @TMITM @Smams19 @nico
Idaa the Shaman
Late Afternoon

I could tell something was wrong. The guards started appearing out of nowhere but no one else seemed to notice. Maybe it was a new protocol for the celebration. But the look in the eyes of all the guards I saw... they were looking for something. My old bones creaked as I slowly stood and scanned the crowd. That's when I saw it. Someone was being discretely carried out of a shop down the way. "By the Gods..." A shop owner had been killed. That would be the only reason why guards were taking the body away. My gut had been right... something unexpected was going to happen tomorrow and I needed to be ready for anything. Just then my eyes landed on a man standing in the middle of the street. A messenger... from the capital? Just then his voice rang out,

"Hear ye people of the capital! A message from our governor! We have a murderer among us. They have been killing store owners and stealing their goods and for the past week, he has become more confident. As we all know the celebration of Magic begins tomorrow. We need you as the people to vote on either continuing with the celebration or putting it off. Either way, guards will be posted at stores and in the streets in hopes of catching the culprit. Their face is covered and they stand at about 5'9" and he claims to be a member of the Ravens. Report to any guards you see if you spot someone of this description. Your votes need to be in today! Stay safe everyone, we'll catch this man."

The man soon bowed and went on his way. That message would be given in the entirety of the capital. I rubbed my face. This was definitely not what I had imagined the excitement would be.

Capital
Aldina the Seamstress
Late Afternoon

She lifted her head from the orders she was working on. It had gone quiet and there was one person speaking loudly. She quickly ran outside realizing it was a messenger. She listened to the entirety of the message before going back inside. This was going to be a long night. She ran about her shop, closing it for the night and locking every entrance. She was definitely not going to be sleeping, good thing she had orders to work on. She looked out a window and noticed for the first time the significantly larger amount of guards walking the streets and standing at buildings. She sighed and went to work, writing her vote and putting it in her mailbox before going back to work. Of course, her vote would be yes. You could not let evil win.

Last edited:
Back