Status
Not open for further replies.
The Doctor was about to ask his question until someone poked him in the back of the head and he heard a familiar voice. He spun around and grinned at who he saw. "Jack!" He exclaimed happily, still grinning. "Boy, am I glad to see you!"

The Doctor then noticed the state of a nearby poor girl's clothes and removed his overcoat, handing it to Yvaine. "Here," he offered with a friendly smile.

"As far as I can tell, it seems to be a forest territory that's under the jurisdiction of an unidentified leader. That's odd, my internal map can't make heads or tales of this place though. It's almost like we're not even on Earth anymore, let alone Abel City. Just stay behind me and you should be fine, civilian," X said to Isaac. Though he had armor that suggested he was some sort of... engineer or something, X had suspected that the man was some sort of inexperienced green, despite his... ah, rather menacing look. Then again, it was a good thing X could detect that Clarke was a human, or else he'd become alarmed that a Maverick had indeed broken in.

"Actually... are you a Maverick Hunter? I don't see the logo anywhere, and I don't remember humans being granted access to that kind of tech..." X said, holding his chin in thought as he examined Clarke's armor.

Last edited:
Ike eyed the boy carefully. "... I'm not so sure about that." Ike lifted his arm, allowing Ragnell to shine in the light from above. His gaze ran along the blade, examining its luster. Two wars with it by his side, and never it showed its age. Truly, it was a blade blessed by the Goddess. It was comfortable in his hands; like an old friend. Ike knew he had earned the right to wield it. His body had been honed by conflict-- forged by adversity. It was no mere boast when Ike said, "I'm a formidable opponent."

Truly, Ike was just stating an undeniable fact.​

Artoo couldn't help to emit a series beeps and chirps that sounded like he was laughing at Yum Yum's predicament. This was quite amusing.

The boy looked to Ike, his eyebrows raised.

"Are you now?" asked the boy as he pointed to the sign-up sheet. "Prove it," stated the boy.

52d26ccd065ce82d45040eef24290784.jpg

"What the...~?" the princess spoke, only to find that she was singing instead! She blinked rapidly with clear confusion, reaching up to feel her throat tentatively. She felt perfectly normal, but it seemed whenever she tried to speak, the words came out in song! She seemed astonished, and her features quickly turned to a frown. "What did you do to meee?"

Oh, shit. This was going to be annoying as fuck.​

"Oh really? Now you've got my attention," Zero brought the sword down, snatching the vial from him right away. Putting her weapon away, she opened the vial up, and immediately she covered her nose at the smell it gave off. God... it stunk, but it must be worth it if it could repress the effects of the parasite. Besides, she was still pretty skilled in combat, it was just that magic wasn't her big priority anyways... Ignoring the stench of the vial's contents, she gulped it all down until the vial itself was left empty.

"Why thank you for that. Even though it smelled like shit," she tossed the empty vial at the man. Though, she did give a glance at the woman that happened to be... singing?

"Oi, will you quit that? It's already annoying enough that I'm renounced as some fucking song goddess. I don't need someone trying to do something alike or related in any way to song," the Intoner scorned in obvious disdain.​

Isaac raised an eyebrow as far as it would go. "A what? Buddy, I'm just an engineer between jobs. Hopefully, I'm done for a while, seeing as--"

He looked at his HUD. "I get no extranet reception... wherever we are." His eyes scanned up and down the man in front of him again. "... What are you?"

~Humble Beginnings~

Oh lovely

Now, granted, Coco was not exactly a Lone Wolf type. Hells, far from it, she preferred to be at the head of a squadron or at that very least apart of a squad. But, in this present scenario with no lack of directions and a hooded man ominously standing before a patch of dense woodlands? Yeah, the fashionista wasn't ready to sign a deal with the devil just yet if you will. Taking the long-winded dirt road that seemed to stretch on quite a bit, Coco enjoyed the tranquility of some personal solace, occasionally peering back at the main group, noting any newcomers silently as if to size up what sort of teammates she would be interacting with.

Then, uhh, two men were at her sides.

Pausing briefly, Coco turned around, sighing heavily and cracking her knuckles together. Giving a rather sassy, insulted expression at Robin, the porcelain-skinned, spunky beauty took off her aviators, blinking her hazel eyes briefly.

"It is rude to ask what a lady's belongings, Grand Wizard." Coco smirked, though truthfully wanting a little bit of privacy. Granted, the fur-coated Naoki Coco didn't mind, at least at the moment, but the secrets of her purse remained as such, a secret. Unfolding her arms, which had been crossed over her bosom, the spunky, sassy, uptight, six-foot captain briefly paused, throwing her aviators back on and her voice growing solemn.

"If you are gonna follow me, at least have the common curtsy not to stare at my ass. If you want that, you got a shiny pair of blue and red over there, and I'm sure one you wouldn't mind it." Coco remarked with a grin, extending a thumb casually to a pair of strange, humanoid robots that had awaken. Granted, no offense to him, but Coco's overall personality truly was sassy, sometimes mistakenly aggressive, but in reality, she was a genuinely caring individual. Pausing for a moment, wondering how many would even notice this path, Coco continued down the long dirt road.

"Eyes up, else whatever is in these woods makes em' up."

As the Intoner drank the power opposition potion, it seemed as if her parasite had stopped developing and using Zero as its host. In fact, it seemed possible she could exterminate it. Her magic had also been affected. It would now do the opposite of what it was supposed to do.

Last edited:
Faith Connors

Faith in the meantime nodded at what the boy told her and started looking around, assessing the area, and the predicament she was in. Those "signups" sounded interesting, but, before she could even make a move to do anything, the sudden loud noise of something heavy hitting the ground made her turn towards the source of the noise. A mysterious looking girl carrying a bag with her seemed to be the one responsible for this, and it appeared as she started to run off towards some path, two males were following that girl as well. Shrugging a little, Faith decided to head up a tree and follow Coco and the others, watching from afar, she wasn't keen on directly conversing with them just yet, she was just curious what they were doing after all.​

"Oh, er... Th-thank you," Yvaine thanked the Doctor, sheepishly, looking down out of embarrassment.

tumblr_mq1r1pFsHI1qg94hko3_250.gif

"... Might I ask your name, sir?"​

Naoki shrugged with his eyes closed, "Ain't my fault, I was staring at that purse. How much does it weigh and how do I get one to beat people with? Oh, and I'm Naoki." Coco's ass may have been sculpted from the finest marble, but he wanted to beat someone up with the purse. He had a one-track mind at times.

"Oh, I apologize, Miss. I simply found that display earlier impressive to watch," Robin held his hands up in a deterring manner. "Listen, I know we're not exactly stepping off the right foot, but my name is Robin Tact."

<Excuse me, miss, but I saw some liquid vials on that stone stage. Perhaps one might be able to alleviate your condition.> Artoo beeped and whistled at her. Suddenly, he realized she probably didn't understand a word he said.

Thinking for a bit, the spunky astro droid came up with an idea. Making a series of beeps, chirps, and whistles, Artoo swiveled his dome towards the stage and back to Yum Yum. He then repeated the process, hoping the woman would understand what he was trying to tell her.

864533yaFNqs8.gif

X, oblivious to Coco's comment about his metallic buttocks, continued talking to Isaac.

"Me? What do you mean? I'm just a Maverick Hunter. It'd be simpler to say I'm a Reploid, so we'll leave it at that. Couldn't you tell from the armor?" He asked rather obliviously, "Well, for all intents and purposes, I suppose we should partner up. It's always better to stay close if you wanna get out alive."

Ike didn't respond for a moment. He shrugged his shoulders, relaxing his stance. "I don't see why I have to prove anything," he said. "But I guess I should oblige, now that we're here." He still did not have time for this nonsense, but he felt that making connections might be a good step toward getting out of this place. With a controlled walk, Ike coolly stepped past the boy and examined the weaponry laid out on the stage. "Do I have to use one of these?" Ike asked.​

The Doctor turned to Yvaine. "I am the Doctor," he stated, holding his hand out and giving her a charming smile. "What's your name?"

June%252B9.gif

"A pair of red what, exactly?" Zero would ask, his attention taken by Coco and Naoki. Approaching them, the android would cross his arms, examining the two of them, "Commanding Officer Maverick Hunter Zero is here to protect and serve, so there's no need to keep secrets from me. You two civilians wouldn't happen to know anything about this predicament, would you?" He asked, his blonde hair flowing in the wind because desu desu.

It's a shame he had long, blonde hair instead of a yellow scarf and some shades, isn't it?

tumblr_mw0mdgNkw01rg7yxco3_500.gif

I

I ma eht daB floW.

AM

She appeared in Eden as if by a stray, chilly breeze of mystery: a lone wolf in the distance. Her hair was messy and blonde, her clothes were torn and ragged, but despite her unkept appearance she was a being of great power born from the heart of the TARDIS. This young woman was a bad wolf who played by her own rules, part of an intelligent entity who had spread herself across the universe.

˙ɟloM pɐq ǝɥʇ ɯɐ I

THE

I ɒm ƚʜɘ ᙠɒb Wolʇ.

And this intelligent entity found herself in Eden for more than a few reasons. For one, she felt the presence of The Doctor and knew he would be around. His protection was one of the reasons for her existence. Her other reason was the air of mystery this place had about it. This place seemed interesting to the young woman, and any place that caught this curious being's attention was worth a bit of exploration.

BAD

.Wolf Bad the am I

WOLF

I ɐw ʇµө ᗷɐq Molʈ.

This segment of Bad Wolf Rose Tyler took a single step forward, examining her new surroundings with a playful smirk on her lips. "This looks like a good place for a wolf to stretch her legs," she mused before sauntering off to look for others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back