Status
Not open for further replies.
"That's Commander Zero to you, civilian," the red android said with a disgruntled tone at the rude human. "Jeez, and they say it's unlawful for a Reploid to attack a human. No wonder Reploids often go Maverick..." Zero muttered to himself facetiously, before the cocoa bean looking lady would begin to speak.

"Chipped a nail? Lady, I was once cut in half. And your purse is not working...? I didn't realize they integrated technology into purses themselves. I guess I need to catch up on what's hot in the latest technology news," Zero murmured to himself, before briefly shaking his head and clearing his throat, "Regardless, I imagine I'm just as in the dark as you. I suggest we stick together if we want to maximize our chances of getting outta here alive. Though I think some people would be better off like that..."​

Naoki waved off Zero's compliant, "Yeah, whatever, Bolt Bucket. Doesn't matter if you're some kind of android with self-aware AI or a military machine, you're just another fight to me. Trust me, you wouldn't win against me, Loose Wires."

"Quite odd, isn't it? They know little about us and yet they ask us to join a tournament without even attempting to learn if we're qualified--even if it is to test our strengths. Strengths in what though? Fighting? Sewing? Competitive eating?" she guessed, replying to the female Zero with a snicker. She obviously knew none of those things were the case, but a few creative ideas always made conversing more interesting for herself.

She turned her head instantly, however, hearing the name Rose called out gently in the open. The voice was familiar to her; her heart, soul, and the very core of her being adored the owner of it. "My Doctor," she said, lifting a hand to gently wave at him. She noticed Jack standing next to the Doctor as well, but of course--to her--The Doctor always came first.

Margaret Moonlight stood ten inches above five feet, which was nearly half of the Artorias' height. The "strange garb" was a simple Gothic Lolita style of clothing which by the looks of the knight, there was a possibility that he didn't know what "style" was. Without mocking him, she would have replied to him as he approached her. "Hello," this was the only polite word contained in her personal vocabulary. It wouldn't be wise to start using vulgarity on strangers that she did not know about. The female caught his glance at her weapons which made the right corner of her black-painted lips rise into a smirk.

Le_croissant_du_ange_8530.png

"Interested about my weapons? I custom made it myself," She held out two exact replicas, allowing the male to observe it. With the flick of her wrist, she swung them away from his sight, winking playfully. "There's a limit on how long you can look at them~ Wouldn't want you to copy my style."

"Dammit..." And still, Yum Yum's voice came out in song. Her frustration with this seemed to have no end.

Giving up, she decided to sign up to enter the tournament. After all... What could go wrong?​

"...alright, count me in," Zero had a smile appear on her face as she went to sign up. It was always like her to be involved in matters that resulted with bloodbaths... if that would be the case here. Or at least she could test out if her magic with blood still works with this potion in effect.

"Then you're in for an entertaining tournament... meh, not going to even ask for your name," the Intoner said with an amused tone, twirling her dragonbone sword with her fingers, not caring if she could accidentally hit herself or the people around her.

Though, for a moment, she paused as she heard someone say the name 'Rose,' which she assumed to belong to the blonde next to her. She shook her head, she buried her original name in bodies and blood of those she's killed in the past. She was Zero now, the one that had nothing left, or the one that was born from nothing.​

Artorias nodded simply at her greeting, eyes on the woman's weapon. He couldn't tell exactly what in Gwyn's name it was supposed to be. But when she said it was custom made, he grew more interested. As she winked and informed him of her limit, he chuckled under his helm. This one seemed interesting. "My apologies. But I quite have my own style," he said, holding his massive greatsword. He moved it down, holding it horizontally, one hand on the hilt, another on the blade. The whole thing must've been 7-8 feet long, and it's edge was clearly razor sharp. "I custom-made mine as well, you could say." he said, mirth in his voice. "But I should remember my courtesies. I am Knight Artorias," the knight said, with a bow. "And you are?"

The blond-haired boy left the stage and down to the sign up sheets. He examined the names and determined who would match up with who. After a long few minutes, he looked over and shouted at the top of his lungs, "MATCH ONE!"

"ROBIN VS BAD WOLF!" he shouted before stepping up onto the stage, then stood in the middle.

"ROBIN AND BAD WOLF PLEASE COME TO THE STAGE AS SOON AS YOU CAN!" he shouted one final time.​

"Tough talk from a human. Wanna put that to the test when the tournament comes? Good dogs have better bites than barks, after all," the Reploid, Zero, shot back, crossing his arms.

"Always the peacemaker, huh? Jeez, what would Dr. Cain think?" X would ask upon approaching the scene with Zero, Naoki, and Coco. "Trouble is the last thing we need. Right now, we need to stay calm and stick close together. I have a bad feeling about this place..."

Robin sighed as he separated from the group and headed to the stage, "I'll be back, guys." Sighing as he waited, he began checking his sword to make sure it was sharpened.

Seeing that she wasn't being called, Zero decided to stick around and watch. She wanted to see on how this tournament worked... and who to keep an eye on. These people weren't exactly "average" compared to the chickenshit soldiers she slaughtered on a regular day basis.

"Sure, I've been itching for a good fight. You might just be a great grind," Naoki laughed as he stared the robot down.

"Ah, it's done?" It seems the whole passing and life flashing before Zessoku's eyes (as if she could remember even 1/1000th of it,) was taken as a grain of salt. Like everything else. "Forest? Strangers? Weapons? Hmmm, am I in sort of Snuff situation?" She sniffed and made a scared face. "I dun wanna dieeee~~~!" But then something got her attention. All the leaves. The scared face turned into a blank one. "No no no, I don't that's the case." She tilted her head. "Well, I'm going to sit on this one. ... Ahaha! I guess I already am!" Her bum was still firmly planted on the forest floor. She stood up, probably one of the shortest people here. "Ah speaking of... The people themselves. ... Nope. Not gonna think about it. I've got things to do. Important things!"

And with that, Zessoku hoarded a bunch of leaves together, climbed a tree, and proceeded to perform an elbow drop on the foliage. Take that, you leaves!

The Bounty Hunter stopped laughing after a while, glancing over the groups around him seeming to already be divided into factions. All of them looked very strange to him, and the noble warrior thought they were all going to propose a comedy play to key-boy, over there. He seemed to be the host of this forest get-together. He now started to think if he was in another region with different cultures, which would explain the ridiculous looking armor, clothes, and weapons. One caught his eye in particular. A group that seemed to be made up of men and women alike with household appliances as weapons....A handbag, a book and a dagger that looked like it could be hung up over the Bounty Hunter's mantle at his home. He glanced upon them for a few seconds, one of his hands twiddling with the rope of his hookslice.

He sighed as he saw another individual of the group, full metal blue armor which would not hide him at all with no apparent weapon on him. As he did not consider the cannon arm a weapon, he more saw it that the boy was wounded or was assaulted by maggots in the past, something like that. The helmet was ridiculous looking to him, as Bounty Hunter goes by the motto that the last thing you want the enemy to see it any sense of regret on your face, thus you should hide your entire face in combat thus the helmet he had. Which the blue armored boy covered himself head-to-toe EXCEPT the face. Truly he is in amateur in dueling, as after a while the enemy will gain confidence if they sense a look of uncertainty on your face. Which then caused Bounty Hunter to question why he wore his helmet all the time anymore, as his emotion just gradually changed to a black dreadful stare, all the time. He can't remember the last time he smiled!

Then again, the handbag girl only had a bonnet. A cocky choice indeed, but maybe the purse contained some kind of ranged weaponry? Bounty Hunter looked from afar and shaped both of hands to look like a picture frame over the purse, measuring it. He looked through the square with one eye for more precise measurements, then putting one hand to stroke the part of his helmet where his chin would be, and the other hand on his hip "A folded crossbow, perhaps..." He thought to himself aloud. The group then started to move. The hitman not wanting to miss an opportunity to study his possible enemy, he quickly followed in hot pursuit, pulling out his axe if any smart-ass had the idea of ambushing him in his studies. He rolled stealthily from tree to tree, bush to bush without a sound, stroking the axe blade every few roles to appease the stress of sneaking around. His eyes squinted as he occasionally looked up from the bush/tree to follow where they were going.

The Doctor walked up to Rose, staring into her eyes and giving her a warm smile as he took her hands into his. "Know her? Oh, yes." He answered Yvaine, his attention on the woman he loved.

The blond-haired boy looked to the group of the stone stage, with one loud slam of his keyblade to the stone a sharp sound shot through the group's ears.

"Everyone's besides the matches fighters, LEAVE THE STAGE NOW!"

"Oh, watch it!" Bad Wolf playfully gasped, pretending to pout by puffing out her cheeks. "You could poke an eye out with that thing," she teased the female Zero glancing to the dragonbone sword she held. Before she could say much more, however, she realized that she had been called to take part in tournament. "My, that was quick. You boys certainly don't waste any time, do you?" she said, shooting the blond boy a wink over her shoulder. She skipped forward and leaped onto the stage, shooting a glance at The Doctor as he took her hands.

"Is it... really you?" she questioned, the calmer side of her Rose Tyler personality coming out in front of her Doctor she greatly cared for. Of course, she knew it was him, but needed an excuse to say something to him. She didn't want to step forward for her tournament battle without doing what she wanted--seeing The Doctor--first. She ignored the blond-haired boy yelling at the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back