Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit. The name Eden sent warning bells ringing in Naoki's head. The last time he had been near something biblical, he was fighting deities for man's freedom. He was pretty sure YHVH was still peeved about that. The smirk gone from his face, Naomi's demeanor shifted to one of a stone-cold survivalist, "This tournament wouldn't happen to be run by a millennia-old being, would it?"

-Princess Yum Yum-

Prologue: Riches to... Rags??

princess_yum_yum_by_furipa93-d7emyly.png

In the middle of the woods sat one not happy princess.

The last the beautiful mistress could recall, she had been out on the balcony, pondering her life. All those years she had dreamed of marrying only the man she knew she truly loved... But yet, here she was, questioning if she was truly happy. It was admittedly a dumb move to think the attraction one would call 'love-at-first-sight' would truly satiate and fill the void in which love was supposed to fill... But yet, she'd married the man regardless.

Maybe it wasn't a good move, but the girl was quite clearly not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Maybe she was a bit spoiled, but she had nothing in terms of self-righteousness in comparison to most stereotypical Disney princesses. So, she got up from her position on the ground, brushing the small number of clothes she had off. The only serious bother and annoyance she had was simply brought about by the fact she had no idea where she was, how she got there, or where she was at.

So, ignoring the other players around her (as they seemed just as lost as she), she made her way to the forest's entrance, approaching the man stood there and crossing her arms quietly and tilting her head, leaning to the side. "Excuse me, can you please enlighten me on where we currently at?" she inquired, calmly, pursing her lips.​

The boy sighed loudly this time, his annoyance was becoming more and more visible as people asked their questions. To Naoki, he said, "no, it's run by me. I've been doing this for months now."

Naoki looked to the beautiful lady who had just arrived, choosing to answer her question despite her staying off the stage. "Some place called Eden, about to start a tournament. Sign-up if you want, beautiful, though you might want to be careful. You don't exactly seem the fighting type who likes snapping necks," Naoki explained with a casual shrug, his worry from earlier forgotten. It seemed pretty girls won him over easily.

The man's voice was deep, and all Yum Yum could see through his hood was his pink lips.

"No, I can not... I can give you this though..." said the man as he held out a vial, the liquid inside clear and transparent.

Jack shook himself off, cleaning the dust off his jacket as he looked about, he'd been in Torchwood HQ not moments ago, and then he was sucked through time and space...

He gave a slight sigh as he looked about "Doctor?" he asked aloud, as if aimed at someone, though he wasn't certain he had something to do with this... it was likely...

He was often involved with these things to some extent, he'd be amazed if he didn't end up being around here, playing with his screwdriver.

~A New Journey~

For only the briefest of moments, Coco stood simply bedazzled and bewildered at the scenario around her, the little thing stuck in her cranium called a "brain" hastily trying to process every bit of information around her. Noticing the group converged around a hooded boy, there was mentioning of some sort of competition, and judging by the band of misfits around her, they certainly didn't appear to be students of other academies. Hell, one looked quite knightly, like some heroic legendary knight against the evil tides of Grimm generations upon generations ago. Wincing a bit underneath her aviators, knowing she needed some precious time to evaluate the scenario, Coco tended to her purse, which oddly seemed to lock up, not allowing her to openly switch to the minigun form.

"Damn malfunction..." the fashionista growled audibly, unraveling the strap of the purse off her shoulder and holding the bandoleer with both hands as if it were some fashionable, 21st-century flail. Being interrupted from her totally scientific test some furred-coat teenager by the name of Naoki. Or Naomi? Same difference. Picking up on this place being called Eden, the captain briefly lifted a finger, smirking lightly before throwing the purse over her shoulders. Tightening her grip on the purse's straps, just before she began to swing it downwards, the fashionista slyly remarked,

"Excuse me, you might want to back up a lil'. I'm a bit curious about something..."

To most outsiders, it would seem silly to hit the ground with the purse. At best, you might dent the soil if anything. But, as Coco's suspicions were hastily proved correctly, her purse had retained the weight and force of a minigun fully loaded as well as extra ammunition totaled in. All-in-all, Coco had never managed to fully work out how much her shredder of destruction had exactly weighed, but shattering concrete certainly meant it was heavy to put it kindly. It would seem even in this Eden, that would be the case as well, for the moment Coco's purse impacted the ground, a plethora of leaves exploded outwards, earth-shattering and even cracking, a loud, audibly thud, ironically almost akin a gunshot ringing outwards.

Standing slowly up, knowing she caused a bit of a scene, Coco casually held her hands up nonchalantly in a non-threatening matter.

"Sorry about that, I just had to test something, lads and lassies. Hope you don't mind the storm of leaves." Coco smiled a bit, placing a hand on her hip and tilting her aviators to briefly flash her beautiful hazel eyes in a cocky expression, the uptight tomboy begin to slowly turn away, casually making her way towards the long, dirt path that seemed to endless stretch, wondering what she would find partially as it seemed they had time to kill.

Faintly, ever so faintly, a soft whistle from Coco could be heard as she ventured into the unknown, simply wanting a bit of solace from all the confusion at the moment.

The Bounty Hunter's eyes opened to pitch blackness. The sockets of his armor were the only thing visible, the warrior blinked a few times before flailing his arms and legs to fathom where he was. When he looked at his hands, he hyperventilated. "A-Am I dead?..W-Where is the light? Why is everything so dar-" He then thuds on the dirt, the dirt seeming to collectively and suddenly morph into the fabrics of his surroundings, contrasting slowly as he gained consciousness. He grabbed onto the ground, ripping out the grass from the ground below him, panicking a bit, flailing his arms and legs to get on his knees to look at the grass. He then laughs heartily as the grass falls from his hands as he gets up on his feet, lifting up his fists and shaking them of his apparent triumph. "I LIVE!" he shouted aloud, laughing in the same fashion even more noisily than before. After a while he stopped, sighing before the voice came to him, and since the Bounty Hunter was in such a good mood at the time, he just nodded his head to what the voice said.

"Indeed!... Eden, you say? Why, that is a very prestigious title. I should be honored, but I bet you are to bring the likes of me to this place." He laughed to himself, slowly turning to the stage and pausing for a moment while he scanned the boy quickly with his eyes, hidden behind his helmet. The Bounty Hunter looked at his weapon and uniform for a second before chortling and slapping his knee. "This abode just keeps getting more and more hysterical." He pointed at the boy, laughing to himself even more to the point of getting a cramp and having to hunch his back and put one of his hands on his knees from exhaustion. "Y-You're holding a giant bloody key! And your attire is what a bastard thief would wear! A-hahahaha!" He'd continue laughing for some time. For being trapped in a forest, he was taking it quite well it seems. Or at least quite well until he wanted to leave.

tumblr_l83m3iAaLg1qdyx3ao1_500.jpg

Six years...

Six, short years. And he was already being told that his life was coming to an end, and it wasn't fair! After saving the universe countless times, this was his reward; a prophesied death. He keeps telling himself he can outrun it, but deep down, he knows death will catch up to him.

The Doctor awoke with a gasp, quickly getting and getting his bearings. He definitely wasn't in the TARDIS anymore. Glancing behind, the Doctor noticed a stage with a boy standing on it. The 906-year old Time Lord took a deep breath, gagging a little. The air was way too perfect here.

Before the Doctor could even approach the boy, a mysterious man appeared before him and spoke up. He couldn't help but smirk and slightly chuckle at the man. Not able to leave? Until his master says so? Ha! No thank you. It wasn't in the Doctor's nature to be cooped up somewhere. He had to keep on running no matter what.

As soon as the man disappeared, the Doctor walked up to the boy on the stone stage and smiled at him, "Hello!" he chimed, giving a small wave.

r2d2.png

Artoo made a small chirp upon re-activating. If his memory banks served him right, he was on the Salvation II fixing a loose power coupling. Now, he had no clue where he was. The little droid swiveled his dome in the direction of a man who suddenly appeared out of nowhere. The man spoke before disappearing.

Shaking his dome in disapproval, Artoo approached the hooded man standing in front of the forest.

<Hello, sir!> The astromech chirped as came up to the hooded man.​

"Interesting... New weapon perhaps? Excuse me, miss, but may I examine your bag?" Robin questioned as he chased after Coco.

Similarly, Naoki was chasing after the girl, though it was for a much different reason... "Holy shit, that's just monstrous... Unrealistic... Awesome as fuck..." Robin sighed as he heard Naoki's words.

"Always the weird ones for me..."

Intoner Zero Prologue
"Fall of the Goddess of Song"

"... Mikhail?"

"..."

"Mikhail! Wake up! You dumb dragon!"

It had been only a short time since her dragon Mikhail had fallen to the effects of the song's poison. Her only hope in ridding her world of its parasite had been killed by a simple poison. Without him, Zero was left with nothing else in this world, it was guaranteed to be taken over by the parasite within her.

Walking away after lamenting the fact that he was dead, Zero tried to do a last ditch effort... by stabbing herself with her own sword.

At that moment, the Intoner snapped awake to a place that was unfamiliar to her. Was she dreaming about his death? Did she wander through the land of her world with no meaning and recovered her will upon finding herself here? She groaned in a groggy manner, standing up and seeing that there was fresh blood splattered on herself from her suicide attempt but she strangely didn't see any sign of stab wounds around her torso. Weird. At least she still had her sword with her, it was important, especially since it was made from an ancient dragon's bone.

Wait... she still had that flower in her eye too. Great, she practically brought this parasite along with her. Well, not like she gave any damn about this place. Besides, she could at least tell that it wasn't... unstable yet, but then again, the parasite did like to play games with her, especially by making five entities with the same parasite that she held. If she were to be around these parts for who knows how long, Zero might as well get some info on this place, deciding that asking the man near the forest entrance on where this was.

"Hey, have any bright ideas on where this is so I can get some bearings around here? I'm pretty sure that none of you want some parasite killing off everybody here on the spot, but if you actually want that happening, I'm just going to stick around and watch it happen."

Not the most elegant of solutions and first impressions, but she wasn't that much of a person you would expect to be a 'Goddess.'​

The boy frowned, then looked at the Doctor. "And what is it that you want to ask?"

The man looked at the astromech droid and tilted his head. "I can not give you a potion, you can not drink it," said the hooded man.

He then turned his gaze to Zero. "I will not tell you where you are, but I will give you this," said the man as he held out a vial. The liquid inside looked to be a mix of multiple colors.

X and Zero: Prologue - Just Another Day

"A tournament, huh? Sounds fun," a confident voice in response to Naoki's explanation said as he entered the scene. A figure in red armor and a long, blonde ponytail made himself visible, crossing his arms as he calmly examined his surroundings.

"Zero, we don't have time for that nonsense. I'd rather not advocate violence just for the heck of it!" Another voice piped up, a blue figure with a serious expression appearing and contrasting the red one named Zero, "We have to focus on getting out of this strange place after all. Save the fire for the enemy. That is, if an enemy shows up. I doubt any Mavericks can be found in a place like this..."

"Oh, alright then. What great plan do you have in mind then, X? Wandering aimlessly for a few hours before sighing in defeat and realizing that we don't really have any other choice? It's not like I want to fight or anything," Zero said in reply to the blue figure, seemingly named X.

"... It's easier to pretend you're being serious when you're not smiling in anticipation for some excitement. Whatever. Sign up if you want. I'm going to go tend to the others and see if they might know anything," X sighed, rubbing the back of his neck as he went around the place.

As Zero signed himself and X up or something, X would direct his attention to Isaac Clarke and Naoki, clearing his throat briefly.

"Excuse me. Either of you wouldn't happen to know anything about this situation, would you?"

Why are there so many civilians in this place? And why do they all look so weird? X thought to himself, glancing at Princess Yum Yum briefly. He wasn't one to judge, but... damn.​

"There..." Jack said with a chuckle, poking The Doctor in the back of the head. "Madman in a box, what did you do this time?" he asked, looking around with a chuckle "I mean, I like the look of some of these folks... but I was about to shower... you're lucky I wasn't naked."

Princess-YumYum-childhood-animated-movie-heroines-30006400-720-540.png

The princess tilted her head at the statement, huffing slightly. "Haven't you ever been taught not to judge a book by its cover?" she replied, coyly. It didn't seem she was fond of this man making assumptions based on her appearance. In fact, she seemed quite adverse to it. "One could say I'm a nightmare dressed as a daydream."

With that, her gaze turned back to the man in the hood, giving him a once-over skeptically. He didn't seem threatening, but he did seem quite suspicious. However, she shrugged it off, tentatively taking the drink. Maybe it was just water? Regardless, she drank the clear liquid despite, wrinkling her nose at the taste. Shit. Definitely not water...

The boy stared blankly at the Bounty Hunter, before sighing and turning his gaze to someone else in order to ignore them.

The hooded man smiled as Yum Yum drank the potion. "Just a taste of what this world can offer," he said, as Yum Yum felt a tickle at the back of her throat. It appeared that all her words from that point come out as if she was singing.

The Intoner rose an eyebrow at the man as he held out a vial. While she knew of some potions due to frequenting the shop service run by Accord, she had no clue on this one. Great. It's like taking a shot of it was asking for trouble. Looking over at another woman who happened to down the contents of her potion, Zero wasn't really going to take her chances. Pulling out her sword, she held it up to the man's neck, not taking the vial just yet.

"Alright then, at least tell me what the hell is in that vial. The last time I take anything like that, I got my face blown off, and regenerating that was complete hell," she growled, demanding an answer. And she wasn't going to take any b.s. either.

tumblr_mte1i6gPV51rp4uy8o1_250.gif

Yvaine nodded sheepishly, shying away from the boy. "I sincerely apologize for bothering you," she apologized to the boy, intentions obviously not on upsetting the poor boy being bombarded with questions. Rather, she strayed from the small group, obviously confused and embarrassed.

The fact her dress had been reduced to tatters didn't help this.

So, she looked around the group, still hoping to find House, but okay with approaching someone else if she could muster the courage. But it was hard to deduce who here she wouldn't be bothering by talking to...​

"Well, well, well..." mumbled the man as the sword was held to his throat.

"That one? It shall revert your powers, so whatever powers you held will do the opposite of what they originally were intended to do. Unless you don't have powers...?" asked the man.

Isaac glanced at X's... colorful... attire, ignored it, and decided the correct thing to do was reply.

"Not a clue. Was hoping someone could tell me."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back