New User eh hi

Mothunny

fluffy, cuddly thing
i dont know how to make an intro post, hi, call me Mitsu, i new here (obviously) i like all fantasy roleplays, usually with some romance (ill admit now; im a big bl fan) but i also like drawing and watching anime. i stopped rolelplaying for a while because of some bad ones (aka being raped in 2 roleplays by different people) but lately ive been getting back into it. im also really antisocial irl but i love meeting people online ^^

Welcome, Mitsu! I am new here as well, but I'm hoping you find something you enjoy!

If I may ask, what sorts of RPs do you enjoy? 1x1? Groups? Do you enjoy lighter stuff or grimmer darker stuff?

What's your favorite anime that you've seen lately?

Hi! I am also new ◡̈

I'm so sorry you had such negative experience with rp. I hope it doesn't happen again for you. I really like anime too and have been watching Fruits Basket lately.

I hope you have an enjoyable time here on :D

aah didnt realize people replied for a while

Welcome, Mitsu! I am new here as well, but I'm hoping you find something you enjoy!

If I may ask, what sorts of RPs do you enjoy? 1x1? Groups? Do you enjoy lighter stuff or grimmer darker stuff?

What's your favorite anime that you've seen lately?
i like fantasy-romance-anime, other genres tend to randomly jump into my roleplays (because i play them with no planning) but i dont really like mecha/futuristic, i try to join groups but theyve been dying every time i do (besides one) and ive started doing 1x1 again. light-dark is random, sometimes i like a cute romance, sometimes i like throwing innoccent characters into horrible situations (and crying about it)

Welcome to the forum! :)
thank you!

Hi! I am also new ◡̈

I'm so sorry you had such negative experience with rp. I hope it doesn't happen again for you. I really like anime too and have been watching Fruits Basket lately.

I hope you have an enjoyable time here on :D
it was years ago, and wait Fruits Basket? aaaah i keep being reminded of anime i have to continue, and thanks!

Back