New User Êl Síla Erin Lû E-Govaned Vîn

Lore

I hope I am putting this in the right place... :oops: And yes, that is Elvish and it means, "A star shines on over the time of our meeting." (I am a language buff and it makes for a nice icebreaker, yes?)

The name is Lore, some might know me from other writing places, although I do wish I had of chosen a different name, but, eh, "The Lore" would have bled out eventually into my writing. I venture here to see if there are any fantastical stories to capture.

About the Lore:
I'm an odd individual that believes that drama is only good in stories, although life has a funny way of managing to weasel some of the drama into the real-life side of things sometimes. I don't like to write a lot of smut, (I'm meaning absolutely zero offence to anyone that writes it), so please do not message me with an idea centred around that. I am more story-oriented and I can't bring myself to write sex without a reason for it. (I've tried, it is absolute cringe... :emoji_confounded:)

I've been writing all of my life and only jumped back into the Realm of RP a couple of years ago. Since then, I have met some insanely talented writers and have even had the honour of writing with them. Life had taken the words away, so I aimed to find another outlet for words. Buuuut, (there's always a "but"), I have met some horrible people that have disheartened me to the point of just not writing with anyone anymore. We shall see if retirement is in the future.

Main point being, I want to write a story that will make the world stop... Not too hard of a thing, amiright??

I suppose this would suffice as an introduction. I hate writing these things and I sound more bitter every time I write one...lol. If there's any question, feel free to PM me. I'm an open book to those who like to read... Happy Writing and may the day be filled with Fantastical things for all who took the time to get this far!

Your Story Servant,
~ Lore :emoji_sunflower:

Hsllo and welcome! I'm new here too but I'm working to help revifify the site!

I do have an RP in the works and would love to know if you have any specific interests!

Hsllo and welcome! I'm new here too but I'm working to help revifify the site!

I do have an RP in the works and would love to know if you have any specific interests!

Thank you for the welcome, fellow Adventurer! ('Cos ALL new players start off as "Adventurers" in games.. :p ) I am happy to hear that you're already writing! ~whimsically sighs~ My interests are scattered across the genre's as the stars are in the sky. It really depends on my mood but I am a relatively open. :)

Thank you for the welcome, fellow Adventurer! ('Cos ALL new players start off as "Adventurers" in games.. :p ) I am happy to hear that you're already writing! ~whimsically sighs~ My interests are scattered across the genre's as the stars are in the sky. It really depends on my mood but I am a relatively open. :)

Well if I'm understanding right, you could see the thread but not post in it. So if you check out this link HERE, I can maybe get you in for a spot! And if you don't know the setting then that's fine, I can help a bit!

Message me here probably :)

Welcome to STC. One of the things I think is helpful to clarify is that there is actually quite a bit of activity here. There are more 1x1's going right now, but there are several writers looking to start up group role plays too. Do you have a particular interest in writing in group role plays or 1x1's? Also, I'm here to help. So if you need something give a shout.

Welcome to STC. One of the things I think is helpful to clarify is that there is actually quite a bit of activity here. There are more 1x1's going right now, but there are several writers looking to start up group role plays too. Do you have a particular interest in writing in group role plays or 1x1's? Also, I'm here to help. So if you need something give a shout.
Apologies if I misrepresented anything ><

Back