Elf AmongUs

One of the men went ahead of the others and walked into the kitchen. He spotted Eliot almost instantly. He swung around, his backpack leading the way as he swung it forcefully at the glint of the knife.

As Eliot spotted one of the man coming closer he jumped out of the hiding for a moment. He just managed to dive away from the backpack and jumped at the man, holding him tight as he put his knife to the man's throat.

Eliot's sudden movement startled the man for only a moment. His left elbow shot up, catching Eliot's knife arm and shoving it up and out of the way. His left hand grabbed Eliot's right elbow and pushed it down sharply. Eliot's knife was now useless. The man shoved at Eliot's left side, pushing him off balance. The second man took advantage of the move and slammed his shoulder into Eliot's right side, toppling him down. The first man still gripped Eliot's right arm, and he slammed Eliot's hand hard into the floor.

The other two men came in from the bedroom and reached down. Wordlessly, all five men dragged Eliot from the small kitchen into the living room. They began beating him, kicking his ribs and his back, barely snarling. Their eyes were cold and emotionless as they beat him. They were going to beat him to death! Then one took the knife Eliot had been holding and stabbed him in the side.

Eliot screamed out as his knife dropped to the ground. Desperate he tried to defend himself even managing to deliver a few punches in their face. Not enough for him to fight himself free but, enough for them to be clearly marked. That would make it way easier to find them if they ran off. But, as the other men also joined into the fight the only thing he could do was making himself as small as possible and protecting his vital parts. But, he wouldn't ask for mercy, no he wouldn't do them that pleasure. But, he couldn't prevent a pained sound coming out anyway.

Four of the men each grabbed a limb and forced Eliot flat on his back. They held him down as the one with the knife stood above him. He glared down at Eliot, twirled the knife, and prepared to plunge it into the man's chest in a death blow.

~

Meanwhile, Crys had pulled up in front of the apartment complex and was trying to find his way to the right door. He did not like apartment complexes. They always confused him even when they were neatly laid out with a number on each door. Finally, though, he found the right wing and headed down the hallway, whistling happily.

The whistling died on his lips when he saw the front door open barely an inch. An open front door was never good unless someone was walking through it or sweeping. Neither seemed to be happening. The happy face lost its smile, and his eyes narrowed. Something was up. He heard movement, grunts, the sounds of thuds. He ran forward and peered through the cracked door.

He burst inside just as the man was about to stab Eliot. The knife came down anyway but crooked. It missed Eliot's heart and drove into his chest. It hadn't hit anything vital, but he was bleeding badly. Crys ran forward, taking advantage of the shock, and kicked. His foot his the man's head and knocked him sprawling. The other four let go of Eliot's limbs and attacked. Crys moved fast, nothing more than a blur as he calmly and efficiantly dealt with each man.

Realizing they were up against a master fighter, the men bolted, dashing out the door while they could. Crys tore off his shirt and dropped by Eliot. He pulled a phone out of his pocket with one hand as the other pressed the shirt into Eliot's bleeding chest. He called emergancy services and stayed with Eliot, holding the shirt tight.

Eliot fought against the men as they pushed him at the ground but, there was no fighting the men. There simply too many of them. As they pressed them on the ground he spat in the face of the man pointing the knife at him. "I wouldn't do that if I were you," he hissed at him. "Bastard, unless you want to spend the rest of you miserable life in prison," he warned. But, he knew very well that there was indeed a change they would never get them.

Crys continued to hold the bloodied shirt against the man's chest. "Hold still! The ambulance is on its way."

(oops sorry I skimmed over the last couple paragraphs and didn't read about cys, it would also be nice next time you give Eliot the change of fighting himself. He is a soldier. He would at least be able to do a bit of damage or at least have somewhat of a fight before just being thrown down. Sorry for complaining I hope I make sense. anyway under here also Eliots reaction of being stabbed)

Eliot screamed out as the knife his chest. The room started to spin as he pressed his hands against his chest to stop the bleeding. But, he was weakened and the blood still seeped through his fingers. Everything turned into a blur, somewhere he noticed another man coming in and pushing a cloth against his chest. Why would they do that? he asked himself.

He groaned as he recognised the man from the garage. "My wallet you have my wallet?" he asked as he rolled up in a ball in an attempt to stop the wound from bleeding.

(also you wanne cntinue with the hospital or do we timeskip?)

(Sorry, your complaint is legitimate, but in truth, five guys against one, the one is not going to be able to do much in a small space when they don't have the element of surprise, and to be fair, he did get in a few punches. Also, you did not respond to the first time he got stabbed, so I thought you did not want to do much detail. Next time, I'll give him a better chance.)

"Yes, I have your wallet, sir, don't you worry, and the ambulance is on its way," Crys encouraged him.

(Sure, we can skip.straight to.the hospital. The hospital would have contacted Eliot's family.)

(Eliot had the element of surprice and at first it was him against one. oh oops I quess I need to read more carefully,)
timeskip some time later

Eliot lay in the hospital bed his wounds bandaged carefully. His entire body hurt but and he felt like all the energy was hit out of him. Yet he didn't feel sad or angry or anything really. It was like he had walked into time machine right back to the time he was at the army. He groaned as he heard the door creak open. He was by himself for now. He had called with his parents already. His mother of course was overly worried as respected. they would be here any moment now. Not really something he was looking forward to. He preferred to just be there by himself alone. But, as he was unconscious a good meaning sister had contacted them.

The doctor was speaking with Eliot's parents in Eliot's room. "Now, he must be kept calm and away from any strenuous activity. He must not lift anything, not even something weighing as much as a gallon of milk. The knife missed his heart, but it did damage a lot of chest and side muscles as well as glance off a rib. If it was not for that good Samaritan, your son would not be here anymore. Is there someone who can stay with him and look after him for a time?"

Back