i think it would be best if we get to the gathering. at least with what im seeing, first greetings are dragging on, and some characters are pretty much ready for the gathering anyways.

having all go would be smart! lets do that then to help prevent any confusing chaos and instead have.. controlled chaos, lol.

Apologies for my lack of responses - for some reason, I was not getting alerts on STC(lol wut).

Agreed that we should go to the gathering.

Hey guys. There is a tech issue with my kindle model that makes it impossible to put text in the box. I had to pretty much borrow a phone to post this. I may be a week or so without a post so if you have to move on without me and have my character in the background until its fixed I understand.

The post is taking a little longer than I thought. Got about 2/3 done but might take another day or two. It will be up by Tuesday night at the latest.

Stick a fork in me, cause I'm done. The post is done. It was a little of a pain, but I like it :) Even though at the end of it, I just didn't care I just wanted to be done with it lol.

No joke, I had written Quinn's post over five times for at least (on and off with writing it) 3 weeks. Before finally liking the final product @_@

Last edited:
Hey there! Apologies for my prolonged absence; life blew up in my face and I've been rather occupied. Expect a post from me soon :)

Back