Elysian's Art Corner

ElysianSyzygy

Windswept Nomad
WELCOME!

To start, drawing is not something I do often anymore. When I do get free time (which can be little) it is usually spent making holiday or thank you cards or catching up on some research. I have done a couple drawings more recent, but mostly it will be drawings from the past.

I will add as I can.

One of the more recent ones. (Original)
6k9CnZ5.jpg

These were done while watching special features on The Lorax dvd at some point in the last few years lol
aPcegOY.jpg

Middle School... I think (Original)
VCVF0sT.jpg

(Same as above)
NQXxKqI.jpg

Taz, done in middle school, looking at eraser.
sKTXMoJ.jpg

I don't recall exactly when I did this one.
Serena&Darien (Sailor Moon)
9uR2p0I.jpg

Homer and Bart (done in highschool from looking at a book)
iWpGvG1.jpg

The Simpsons (done in highschool, same as above)
DR7H0Rc.jpg

All the following were done during high school by looking at a book as well.
Belle&Adam
xnXWIH8.jpg

Aurora&Phillip
wTL7JoY.jpg

Aladdin&Jasmine
61d4aVL.jpg

vrKrUE6.jpg

20161121_134450-453x464_zpstfdifaik.jpg

Last edited:
Ooooh nice! I like :D

I wish I could draw people @_@

That is the one area I am trying to improve on...

Ooooh nice! I like :D

I wish I could draw people @_@

That is the one area I am trying to improve on...

Thank you! In reality though, I suck at drawing people. Besides this one and a self-portrait, I have never drawn even close to realistic people. With a Lot of time and Erasing I managed to get that one looking how it does. Now if only I could get it polished and colored :rolleyes:

Keep practicing! Only way to do it is to try! (Drawing books and Youtube videos help a lot as well)

Oooh I've been using lots of drawing books and youtube videos. My muse has been lacking the last 3 months but I'm slowly getting back into things. AKA realising all my links are broken in my own thread and fixing them haha

I do believe I noticed that lol I will be adding some more in just a bit. Found an old folder with some stuff from like 2004-2014 lol

Back