OZ Emerald Tavern

~Nemo~

An Odd
A usually busy place where people come to drink and relax. Though the latter is optional as this tavern is known for it's fights.

Lysandas
Lila Simmons-Tavern

Lyla opened the door, quickly looking around before finding the only empty seat she could, squeezing between two men. One of which, glared at her before she turned to him and gave him a 'shy' smile before running her blue hands along his chubby arm. "Oh, would you be a dear and buy me a drink? I'm rather parched." she said, putting on her best game as she eyed the liquor before turning back to the male.

"Now, I ain't never had a lady purtty as you land on my arm, how 'bout that?" Lyla inwardly cringed but kept a straight face for the male as she waited for the ordered drink. With a thanks, she began to shoot back her drink, turning to sit outward in order to see everyone that she could in the tavern. She fully looking around the room for her true victim tonight, before her eyes rested on the male beside her. All this was interrupted at the feeling of the chubby man sliding his sweaty arm around her, leaving warm moisture on her shoulders. "So what do I get in return?" Lyla ignored him as she continued looking around, not wanting to further anything with the male after the drink, though it was beginning to seem that he wasn't getting the message.

Johnny Ace - Tavern

Jon had been renting out a room in the Emerald Tavern ever since he got to the city, it was just his kinda place. The atmosphere was relaxing, the eye candy was enticing, and there were plenty of drunk suckers whose shirts he could take after merely three rounds of poker. Tonight though, he wasn't in the mood for swindling some drunk sucker, he wanted either a worthy opponent, or someone fun to fool around with.

Fortunately for him, he seemed to have found both in a particularly attractive Fire Head that had just entered the tavern. He was seated facing out towards the bar from the counter and watched as she expertly wrapped the drunken fat man around her finger. Though as she sat down next to Jon, he noticed that she seemed to have done her job a little too well, her poker face was good, but he could almost feel her discomfort radiating off of her.

As her eyes lingered on him, he tipped his cowboy hat in greeting, sending a little wink her way while he did so. He casually leaned in closer to her and whispered in her ear. "Not a big fan of porky, eh? If you're looking for someone more interesting, I could certainly fill that part." His tone was ripe with double meanings, she seemed like the type who quite enjoyed that manner of communication.

Shojo - Emerald Tavern

The soft tinkling ring of bells preceded the entrance of a very beautiful pink haired woman. A pair of blue to pink horns crowned her head and framed her delicate face. Her skin of a vibrant blue and her eyes had a slight glow to their pink depths causing her serpent vertically slit pupils to nearly vanish as glanced about. She was dressed in a simple black skirt with strands of silver bells dangling from a dark brown leather belt. A strip of black cloth was bound around her chest to give some modesty not that it did much for the large round orbs that were her breast. A tattoo decorated her collar bone. Her feet were left bare. Small chains were wrapped around her ankles.

With smooth movement she moved over to the bar and sat down before leaning forward on her elbows, "Whiskey good sir!" she chirped to the barkeep who glared at her slightly. Giving a sly glance about the room she gave a hum wondering who would be foolish enough to try and drink her under the table today. After all she knew all too well that she was stuck in this place unable to leave. She could only wonder what her body looked like now.

Lysandas
Lyla Simmons
"Oh, you could?" Lyla asked, shrugging the other man's arm off with a sweet smile aimed at Johnny. "Shouldn't I be the judge of that, love? And the lady you're admiring, her name is Lyla. Pleased to meet you." The Fire-Head offered her pale blue hand in greeting.

Johnny Ace - Tavern

As she extended her hand, Jon took it and brought the skin to brush against his lips, he enjoyed the cheesy Casanova gestures from time to time. "A pleasure to meet you, Lyla. My name's Johnny, Johnny Ace, but you can just call me Jon. You're also right, you should be the judge of that, and I'd be happy to let you. I always say the best way to get to know a person is with a deck of cards." On cue, he pulled his poker deck out of thin air. "How's about you and me grab a couple drinks, take this somewhere quieter, play a few games, and get to know one another better?" He asked, his trademark charisma pulsing off of him, creating almost an aura of seduction.

Shojo - Emerald Tavern

The pair not far from her caught her eye. The deck of cards reminded her of how she wasn't good with those sort of games. Due to that she tended to loose and become the victim. Drinking was all she was really good at these days. That and being down right sexy. Sadly too many people sought to use her powers to grant wishes. One would think that it would be common knowledge that Djinn can only make items they had touched appear before them at will. Often times after faced with the fact she can't give them what they want they try to kill her or just beat her with in an inch of her life.

Thankfully she can teleport to places she had been before getting her out of danger more times than not. So why did she still try to live and continue to fight? She had to find that asshat of a client and destroy him. Did she have the ability? Not out right but she would gain it. Downing her drink she tossed a few coins on the counter and made her way over to the pair, "Pardon me," She offered a wide smile, "I'm sorry to bother but I couldn't help but notice you had a deck of cards. Are you planning to play?"

Lyla smiled at the contact between her hand and Jon's lips. "Cheesy but cute. I don't see why not." she replied with a wink. As the Fire-Head was going to say more, someone had joined them. Looking up, Lyla couldn't help the smile that graced her features as she studied the female before her. "Aren't you just ravishing, darling? I'm sure Johnny-boy here wouldn't mind an additional player." Lyla stood and wrapped her arm around the woman's waist. "We were about to go somewhere more private after all. Oh, I'm Lyla by the way."

Johnny Ace - Tavern

His smile grew wider at Lyla's response, this was the kind of girl he was attracted to most of all, the kind who plays the game just as well as he does. The pleasure kept on mounting as yet another beautiful blue skinned lady asked if she could join in on the game. With a body and outfit like hers, Jon was sure that this new girl could play the game just as well.

He stood after Lyla and took their new player's hand in his, choosing not to repeat the hand kissing that he did with Lyla so he didn't look like a one trick pony. "I certainly wouldn't mind, if anything it would just be more fun. Follow me ladies." He said as he gently pulled at the new girl's hand, inviting her to follow him. His room was moderately sized, a queen size bed, bedside table, a desk for him to do work at, and per his request, a table for four, just in case he had guests over to play cards like he did now.

Leading the two into his room, he gave a charming smile. "It just occurred to me that I don't know your name, darling." He told the Djinn. While she was telling him her name, he began using his magic to shuffle the deck in all sorts of impressive and fancy ways, both as a way to show off, and also because it was just plain fun. "So my two lovely guests, we could start with a regular game of poker if you like, but if you prefer, we could add a few interesting rules. What do you say?"

Shojo - Tavern

The Djinn gave a smile as the other woman coiled her arm about her waist. The blue flames of her hair made her wonder for a moment if this might become dangerous for her. She hadn't met a firehead before, "Pleasure to be in your company Lyla," Her hand was taken by the male which drew her sharp pink gaze to him before she gave her name, "Shojo, is my name and drinking happens to be the only game I'm good at sadly. But I suppose I can't get any better unless I try."

She gave a wink to the barkeep who glared a bit more. If any class applied to the Djinn it would easily be thief class. As soon as they entered the room she snapped the fingers of her free hand causing a bottle of whiskey to appear on the table as well as three shot glasses. Untangling herself she slipped into a chair with a smile. Shojo leaned back slightly as she stared at the pair before her slightly. They were a perfect pair. So much so she felt as if they might know each other in real life. Pouring a drink for each she took hers and downed it, "As I'm sure I will likely loose I'll simply drink."

Johnny Ace - Tavern

He gave a playful pout at Shojo's words. "Come now, darling. It's nowhere near as fun if someone just watches, I prefer for everyone to be involved." Double entendres were certainly intended in his words. He put the deck down onto the table, inviting Lyla to take a seat with them before speaking again.

"How about this? We wont play for money. Have either of you heard of strip poker? The basic idea is, that if you lose a hand, you have to remove an article of clothing. When you've got nothing left to take off, you lose. If you fold, you're safe for the round. I think it's a lot more fun to play when you're getting to know a person better. A little bit of teasing before you can acquire more... intimate information."

"Ooh, strip poker. One of my favorite games." She also sat down, eyeing both Shojo and Jon before removing the belt that laid around her waist, dropping it to the floor beside her. "That's was your head start, now deal the cards, love. Let's get this started." she smiled all the more, taking a sip of her ale.

Shojo- Emerald Tavern

Shojo tilted her head slightly then gave a gentle sigh then nodded in agreement, "Very well, I suppose I could have some enjoyable fun while loosing," She glanced over to the firehead and gave a slight wink. The dijin was sure of the fact that she would loose but it didn't bother her much at this point. The past was beginning to weigh on her mind and she had a need to dispel if only for a few hours. While she waited for the game to start she scanned through her emails to see if anything was new with them. Perhaps her worthless employer had finally decided to show his ugly mug again. So far no.

Johnny Ace - Emerald Tavern

Jon shot the firehead an intrigued look as she removed an article of her clothing. "I certainly like your confidence, my dear." He said, removing his wide brimmed hat and taking off his duster. "It's only fair that I give you both a head start as well. Now, shall we?" He shot each person at the table two cards, his magic adding an extra bit of flourish to the motion. His play style would be generous since he wanted both girls to have fun. So he'd lose a few hands on purpose to help that along. "So, what brings you both to OZ anyway?" He said as the round ran its course.

Back