Enchanted Star!

Geck0

Moooooosh
Yo! Anyone interested in some interesting Fantesy RPs? Like...castles in space kinda stuff. Like that kinda interesting that throws Treasure Planet and The Grisha Trilogy together. Like that kinda interesting that makes you reread an entire paragraph just to make sure you read that right - and you did, Trust me.

You like medieval adventuring? How about Industrial Age creations? Monorails and steam engines, muskets and swords?

Do you like sci-fi? Like iron gods and space flight? Or alien races with different skills? Like giant single celled beings and mothmen?

What if I tell you that there’s a forum that takes all of that and rolls it into one giant burrito of awesomeness? And that it’s a Work in progress that needs a whole bunch of people to give it some love?

Then Enchanted Star is where you need to be. The forum needs open minded, creative, and just plain adventurous people to come and raise it to new heights. After all, the best part of a roleplay is when you help to shape the world inside of it.
SnekySnoo wrote this for me.

Back