Open End of Hiatus & New Rps

Enki

Angst, drama, sorrow! You like writing those? Good! Do you like thinking outside of the box and going experimental and risky with your creativity? You're at the right place!

I am back from a hiatus of a few years & I am looking for people interested in urban rp with either sci-fi or fantasy elements.
Genres I am most interested in indulging in are Action, Adventure, Romance and bit of SoL. I like the idea of starting things off with SoL, have romance elements seep in to help keep SoL from growing stale, and when that eventually fails(i.e. SoL gets stale) we'll hop in and add in action and adventure to the mix.

FxF or NBxF or NBxNB preferred for pairings.

I have 2 ideas in mind rn - 1 for Urban fantasy and 1 for Urban Sci-Fi(or cyberpunk)

Magic exists and Guild of the Orange Phoenix has monopolized it as they've managed to hoard all magical artifacts to themselves for centuries, using their magical capability only in accordance to what furthers the Guild's status as the sole provider of magical acts.

However, a small mistake had occurred whether it was to improper handling of imports or through malfunctioning transportation an artifact of magical origins had fallen off and ended up amidst the civilians. Then one civilian discovers the magical artifact and takes it home. Once home they accidentally activate the artifact and summon an entity that was the source of the artifact's magical powers and who is bound to the artifact.

TL;DR One character is a magical elemental trapped in an artifact of power wanting to return to their real home & other character is a non-magical being with freedom. It will start off as SoL as they try to hide the elemental's magical presence, but at times there will come times when the elemental has to use their powers due to accidents and what else. They'll form a bond & later the wizard guild will discover that there is an artifact missing and will come looking for it.

The Colony Planet of Pusta has been dwindling with their main source of employment - a set of mines - are dwindling. Steadily crime is picking up in the planet as unemployment is beginning to set in.

Off the colony planet's atmosphere was a research station working on scavenged alien dna from one of the now closed mines. When the dna was brought to human body temperature it showed signs of being alive, slowly rebuilding itself even if it was still microscopic. After some days of experimenting and checking on it showed signs of being compatible with human DNA for merging, but its usefulness was limited and idea of attaching it to human test subject was seen as a waste of resources. Eventually command came from the higher-ups to shut down the experiment. The scientist that had spent years studying the dna became too attached to the project so they decided to turn themselves into the test subject, starting the process of them slowly transforming into something uncounted for as they slowly get overridden by the alien reviving itself. Due to the order of the project being shut own the scientists were ordered to take down the rogue scientist, who proceeded to escape and flee to the planet down below.

TL;DR One person is civilian and other person is a scientist slowly transforming into a human-alien hybrid. They will try to survive for a while on the planet and keep the person's alien parts hidden as they try to set up a makeshift lab and one time visit the specific mine where the DNA was found to learn the mystery behind the alien and why their DNA is behaving the way it is.

Soo yeah. If these interest you then poke me! Can't wait to see what fun rps I get to do with y'all!

Back