Open Endless Hunger

Moose

Squiddily diddily
Benefactor
In this world, there is magic amongst the mundane. One can take the latent energy of the world around them and make wonders, however this comes at a cost known only to those who use the magic and the dead. While the immortal soul exists, god does not, and those who die are faced with a choice, let go and gain rest, or cling to the world. Those who let go dissipate into magic, those who hold on become more embittered and angry as time goes on. Over time enough of these collected into a single entity and this entity wanted a reason for their bitterness, for their suffering. So they became it.
They began to coalesce into a single entity that would allow them to take out their hatred and anger upon the world. They bestowed power on the depraved and angry living who were willing to sacrifice their loved ones and their humanity for power. These creatures were called demons by the general population, but they called themselves prophets, delivering the message of their False God.

(Yes, I know this sounds like berserk's lost chapter, but it is. I stole it, because I liked it and wanted to make my own shit with it)

So the RP would be about my character, a demon, who was a wizard in life and when he was nearing the end, he contacted the False God and asked for the ability to continue his work. A peaceful man in life, he was peaceful as a demon, "Do as thou wilt" was a commandment that suited him just fine, so he simply continued his work.
His peaceful life is interrupted by a human (your character) who he finds interest in, and paladins, who have found out his wizard shit and are hunting him down, oblivious to his demonhood (for now)

Back