Interest Check Endless War {Genshin Inspired RP}

happydeath

For as long as humans lived on Teyvat, war has always raged on between humans for all forms of reasons; whether it be for land, for wealth, or for power. With every war, there have always been thousands upon thousands of deaths of innocent lives through of the means of all different forms of killing machines and weaponry. When humans were granted elemental powers through the means of 'visions' by the Archons, it did not take long before wars started to take these powers for granted. At times there were even theories that if the power of visions were to be overused it could cause the end of the world.

Eventually, each of the nations decided that enough was enough and formed together to sign a peace treaty with one another that would end all wars to protect Teyvat from being destroyed. Of course many of the people were all for this but as expected there were those who disagreed with this as well. These particular people enjoyed the chaos and loved the fighting, however knowing that they could not force the entire world to agree with them, they formed an organization called the 'Ethereal Jade Corporation'. The organization kidnaps vision holders to take them into an underground facility underneath Liyue where they are forcibly trained and tortured to become soldiers for their organization so that one day they can spark a war between the nations and all the nations will want to come to the organization for more manpower for hire. If the vision holder does not agree after several torturous attempts and training, they are stripped of their visions and the vision is handed to another candidate.
Knowing that the Millelith and the Qixing of Liyue would not let this slide, the corporation decided to conceal their activities by setting up a façade known throughout the land as a mental hospital.

Many people have come to known about this secretive organization going on to hunt down vision holders and have decided to form a separate group known as 'Sanctuary'. Attempting to keep the group as secretive as possible and away from the public, the leader of this group brought all vision holders over to Inazuma. With the raging storm of the large body of water separating Liyue and the mainland from Inazuma and the patches of dangerous zones throughout Inazuma, they knew that they could be safe if they kept secretive since the Ethereal Jade Corporation wouldn't dare cross such a large body of dangerous waters to go after a large number of specific people or they would become suspicious to the rest of Teyvat for it.

I am potentially interested. How closely will this be following the canon? And would it be possible to create an Archon character?

@MarronQuillnest
Welcome aboard.

@Dodoco King
Thank ya for potential interest. I forgot to add this part into the post above but here:
This roleplay is only inspired with some bits here and there from Genshin. Not everything in this will be directly from the game. There will be no use of actual canon characters from the game nor will the archons be in this. Archons will be considered gods that reside mostly in a different realm like up above kind of deal and will not be making any real big impact into the roleplay. Another part of the change will be that there will only be a use of four elements; fire, water, earth and wind. The other elements will be considered 'sub' elements of the four, such as...you can use lightning if you control fire. Nature follows both earth, water and wind. Ice goes around water, etc.

Hm if that's the case then I will step back since the OC I had in mind was an Archon and thus, more closely tied with Genshin's original lore. Nonetheless, I wish you the best of luck and look forward to seeing how everything plays out!

Back