New User Engaging Introduction Phase

OmegaOS

The Gay Robot
OmegaOS Online. . .
Engaging Introduction Phase. . .

Salutations! My name is Omega, age 19 male and I have the big GAY!! Aha, I've been a role-player for 6 years but a writer for even longer! It's a pleasure to meet you all! I dream of becoming an English teacher, but as for now, I'm just an alright enough writer. I make plenty of mistakes, but it's fuel for my imagination to soar. And when I mean soar, I MEAN SOAR! AHA! I love building world descriptions, creating maps, flags till it's a world I want to live in! I love sci-fi, fantasy, and practically every genre because if it has characters and history I will love it. I care a bit less with action and drama but the characters more. Their interactions, their stories!

A pleasure to meet you all!

Introduction Phase Completed. . .
OmegaOS Offline.

Welcome to Storyteller’s Circle! If you have any questions, please don’t be afraid to ask me or any other staff member.

You’re enthusiastic. This is the type of energy we like to see. Personally I like crossovers but Convergence (the crossover series here) has been at a standstill since GM holdups and real life and whatever. Bluh.

I hope you enjoy your time here!

Welcome! If you haven't already go read the Rules It might also help if you read the Approval guide. Reading the Approval guide will help get your account approved. Getting your account approved means you can access the roleplay forums, game forums, can pm, message on profiles, and many other things.

Last edited:
Welcome to Storyteller’s Circle! If you have any questions, please don’t be afraid to ask me or any other staff member.

You’re enthusiastic. This is the type of energy we like to see. Personally I like crossovers but Convergence (the crossover series here) has been at a standstill since GM holdups and real life and whatever. Bluh.

I hope you enjoy your time here!

Thank you so much! :D
And I hope Convergence frees itself from that standstill for you to enjoy. :>

Welcome! If you haven't already go read the Rules It might also help if you read the Approval guide. Reading the Approval guide will help get your account approved. Getting your account approved means you can access the roleplay forums, game forums, can pm, message on profiles, and many other things. Also, I have been blessed with the gay. I also think it's so cool that you want to be a teacher. The fact you want to help others grow and learn is just so cool to me. Anyways I personally hope you enjoy it and from storytellers to you I hope you enjoy your stay. And also nice to meet you.:)
Got it, thanks! Nice to meet you as well :3

Back