Entrance Hall/Sorting Room

Ezra: She managed to find an empty classroom. There was a clear view of the moon from the window and it was almost a full- moon. She looked down at her hands. Pale as ever and slender. she sighed- One more night. - She closed her eyes, sliding down against the wall.

Ezra: In a quick movement, Ezra moved to the door shutting it and blocked the way out for Anna. There was a numbing sensation running through her body. Her eyes glowing a yellow colour in the dim room. She stood over the young girl, staring her down. Who are you?

Anna started to get scared "I-I-I'm Anna... I-I'm new here, s-so I got lost..." she was sweating and she knew that if she didn't get out of here soon, the sweat would take her makeup off and she didn't want her secret to be discovered already

Ezra: As if a switch has been flicked off, Ezra's eyes slowly dimmed back down to her usual purple colour. She blinked a few times trying to understand what was happening and the situation she was in. Her breathing was slightly heavy and her heartbeat was rapid. I'm sorry... are you ok? She could see the fear in Anna's eyes.

Anna left and sat next to the door, she was in such a hurry that she forgot that Ezra was still near, she wiped off her makeup, revealing her injuries and she started searching frantically in her bag, hoping she hadn't forgot her makeup

Ezra: She watched Anna leave in silence. Once she was sure she had left she closed the door and walked over to the window and opened it. She jumped into the window sill and looked down at the ground. Without hesitation she fell out of the window and while that happened she transformed into her wolf form landing safely onto the ground bellow.

Anna found some makeup and started covering her injuries while wincing then she went back in the room to see if Ezra was still there and she looked around, surprised, when she didn't see her, so she decided to go outside to get some fresh air

Ezra: she began running through the woods surrounding the school grounds. She could feel adrenaline rushing through her body the wind whipping across her face. She came to an abrupt stop when she came to a flat rock by a river that had an engraving of a paw on it. Ezra looked around ensuring that no one was around, once she was sure that she was alone, she placed her right paw on the engraving and the water had a began swirling around and a whirlpool began to form. Ezra took another glance to ensure no one was around and leaped into the whirlpool. The water swallowed Ezra and the whirlpool vanished after that.

Rowan glanced around as she they announced the last student. A frown appeared on her face. She was sure she had seen a couple of first years not go up. She shrugged. They would figure that out pretty quickly. She sighed. A little disappointed that no new Earth recruitments had been made. Rowan tugged on her tee shirt becoming anxious for classes to start. She glanced around and waited.

Back