Epicenter of Rust - Art & More!

Hydrangea

View attachment 5981

Hey everyone! My friends and I are developing a game whose title is currently Epicenter of Rust and if I were to describe it I'd say it's a cross between D&D, Fire Emblem, and a few other gaming aspects. I'll be posting up commissioned art pieces and music through this forum, as well as using it as a platform to hold our Twitch link as we stream regularly so others can watch us play-test the game!

Art
Please keep in mind, this art is COMMISSIONED and rights to use is kept by Epicenter of Rust.
Do not use or publish our art elsewhere without seeking permission first, thank you!

(WIP - Will be adding more and editing in more photos!)

Player Characters

Hydrangea - i.e. My Player character​

Saniya

Aiden

Charlotte

Additional Characters

Last edited:
Music

(Will upload when transferred to youtube or placeholder, MP3s are not allowed)​

Last edited:
We're live on Twitch at the moment as we stream our first team sessions!

Feel free to drop by and say hello, we're a bit ridiculous sometimes so its fine if you have a good laugh at us:

Hey everyone, hope everything is going well! I just wanted to reach out and say a Twitch stream of my friends and I will be running at 7 PM PST for Epicenter of Rust! Feel free to drop by and say hello if you like, it'll be a combat session at the start so we'll be showing how that runs in our game.

Hey everyone! We'll be streaming a Roleplay session at 7:00 PM PST, so in about 30 minutes if anyone would like to drop by and say hello! No combat this session as the characters explore the town, make a few connections, and plan for their next move.​

Hey everyone! We'll be streaming a Roleplay session at 7:00 PM PST, so in about 15 minutes if anyone would like to drop by and say hello! This one will be a combat session as our characters have just reached Lvl 5 (Max of 40 for our game), we'll be fighting things a little more difficult.

Hey everyone! We'll be streaming a Roleplay session at 7:00 PM PST, so in about 10 minutes if anyone would like to drop by and say hello! This one will be a combat session as our characters have just reached Lvl 5 (Max of 40 for our game), we'll be fighting things a little more difficult. This will be the continuation of our last map, as we only got through about half!

Hey everyone! We'll be streaming a Roleplay session at 7:00 PM PST, so in about 20 minutes if anyone would like to drop by and say hello! This time it'll be a mix of RP and combat as we try to find the alchemist after getting information, but we've heard from a local farmer who helped guide us that a Moosebear (Exactly what you're thinking) is in the area!

Hey everyone! We'll be streaming a Roleplay session at 7:00 PM PST, so in about 10 minutes if anyone would like to drop by and say hello! We're heading back to town, catching up with the farmer who had just made a deal with bandits and checking on some guild's.

Hey everyone! We'll be live-streaming RP tonight in an hour, our team has just left the caverns we were stuck in earlier and have made it back to town having learned of thousands of bandits preparing a siege. We even brought along a few new friends, one of a race we've never seen before. Come by and say hello!

Back