Side Story Escape from Purgatory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremi

The Convergence Series GM
You had heard rumors and seen with your own two eyes what happens when you are captured by the Wily-Eggman coalition. You get sent to their headquarters and robots in your image start roaming the streets.

Then why had you ended up here?

latest

Ritenkyo, in its world an island beyond the law, in this world it was very much the same. Prisoners and unlucky individuals that ended up here when the Melding happened must fight for every scrap to survive or hang their head in compliance to the leader of the place. The individual called the Warden. No one actually knows who this person is, or if they actually exist, but what is sure is that if you don’t side with any of the different groups trying to carve their own little piece of this island you were as good as dead.

When you got here didn’t matter but you’ve managed to stay alive ever since you were dropped off here by the Wily-Eggman robots leaving you to fight for your life. Escape by sea was impossible due to a massive beast that seemed to have the shorelines under its control destroying any boat that attempts to leave. The only thing you could to is try and survive the best you could. That is until you heard a rumor.

There was to be a gathering in one of the local villages inside a pub. Someone had found a way to escape, and they wished to extend this offer to anyone willing to listen. What was there to lose?

The village was much like any place on the island where there was a settlement. Desolate. You didn’t know what to expect when you entered the local tavern where the meeting was to happen you weren’t filled with much hope. A few local drunks sat at the tables and a few handfuls of people that looked to have come here due to the rumors seemed to be scattered about the place. Who the mastermind was hard to say and you started to get a sinking feeling that you had wandered into a trap. You had come this far though, better to see it through then just leave, right?

Chapter 1

Cast list

@Capri as Linhardt von Hevring
@Gummi Bunnies as Hop
@Josh as Kazumi Mishima
@Lucky as Jitters
@MegaMeerkat as Don Wada
@Sark as Cammy White and the Pain
@Takumi as Kris Dremurr and Pyhton
@Yun Lee as Remy and Haohmaru​

Last edited:
A blue cylindrical body with a red face slowly waddles inside the bar and quickly acts inert. This was the living Taiko Drum, Don Chan, (also known as Don Wada). Don had heard the rumours of someone claiming to know an escape off the island. Don Chan had been wandering the island and trying to cheer the sad and despairing with getting them to bash on his face. He generally just wanted to help people ‘feel happy’. So with this rumour he felt he should tag along and provide emotional support if he could.
@Jeremi

Everything was practically a mess, and it made him wonder what the unbeatable Champion would do in his place. As much as he knew that thinking about it endlessly wasn't going to help the situation, Hop couldn't help but remember how it was merely minutes away before the decisive battle between his greatest rival and his older brother that would conclude the Championship Cup in Galar. Then this... Melding stuff takes place, throws everything into disarray, and now he was practically thrown completely out of his element.

It made him wonder if they were doing okay, everyone that he's met since he started his journey as a Pokemon Trainer.

❝ I really hope she's safe too... ❞ He says to no one in particular, speaking his own doubtful thoughts out loud. He hasn't seen his rival since the incident took place, so he was trying to stay hopeful that she was safe somewhere. At the very least, there were a handful of people that had the same idea as him. There wasn't so much to work with to survive in these parts, and these rumors could be it. He just had to take the chance, because lingering here wasn't the way he wanted his story to end.

1f60cc634d53d8c177b02c52c6bea96c473a301d.png

❝ Hey, I coulda sworn that you just moved on your own, mate. ❞ Hop cracks a smile once he spotted what looked similar to his Rillaboom's drum. It definitely has a face too, but not like the electronics that were to be possessed by a Rotom. Almost like he wanted a distraction from all the chaos since the Melding, the trainer approached Don, crouching down with a curious look in his eyes.

@MegaMeerkat @Jeremi
@Everyone

Don just continues to play inert but once Hop knelt down to take a good look at him he winked. “Hello dadon!” He said quietly. “You heard the rumours too huh, dadon?” He casually lowered his head and stretched like a dog and yawned.

The door to the tavern was suddenly flung open with such a force that it almost cracked off its hinges slamming hard enough into the wall that it even put some of the more drunk patrons on alert. What stepped inside, however, was not some burly looking man or anything of the sort. She looked like a child but the aura she had around her was practically nightmarish.

Sauntering up to the bar she'd magically hover to reach up the bar stool. "It appears I was not too late for the gathering.

I wish they would get on with it though. This establishment is highly unflattering."​

@Capri @Gummi Bunnies @Josh @Lucky @MegaMeerkat @Sark @Takumi @Yun Lee

"Meh. I've been in worse company." A man spoke up from the table near the little...creature, as he took a sip from his sake. Out of all the places Haohmaru could've ended up in this whole Melding mess, he had to say, Ritenkyo wasn't half bad. A lot better than being chained up in some old man's basement and turned into some type of machine. Besides, most of the guys here were itching for a fight, and the samurai was more than happy to give it to 'em. Still though...days went by, and he'd pretty much sparred with anyone worth fighting here. And to top it off, sake was starting to get rarer and rarer...maybe it was time for him to hit the road after all.

Looking around at some of the faces in here, he wasn't surprised that this was the bunch looking to get off the island. For kids and some weird little animals (was that a walking taiko drum he'd seen a few minutes ago or was he already getting too tipsy) to survive this long was certainly an accomplishment, but with resources getting scarcer with each new dawn, something had to give. Heh, good for them he was coming along, huh? But that meant he'd need to stay sober until then, so how about one more for the road?

"Oi! How about another round?!" He lifted his hand up, bills in his fist.

"Remy, you got that?" The bartender called to someone outside. "Little busy over here!"

Remy? Haohmaru raised an eyebrow at that. Where have I heard that name before...?

---

"Remy!!!"

"I'm coming! ...Asshole." Leaning his broom against the wall, the teal-haired young man left the sweeping for later as he walked into the tavern. Busier than usual, huh...what a pain. Ever since he was dragged off to this hellhole, he'd refused to give into the brutes and thugs around here, instead deciding to make an honest living for himself and getting a job. A bit of poor planning on his part to snatch up a spot in this tavern, since alcohol brought swarms of the very people he tried to avoid. Though he'd heard some kind of meeting was supposed to take place today. Not like he could be bothered to care.

As he approached the bar a jug of sake was shoved into his arms and his boss nodded to a table."Over there. Be ready to cut him off if he starts getting too loud. Last thing I need's a drunk driving away the rest of my business."

Taking the jug (what else could he do), Remy moved to the rowdy customer in question. "Sake for..." His eyes widened, and he almost dropped the drink. "...you."

Hoahmaru nearly spit out his. "You!"

"...hmph. Should've known someone like you would end up here." Remy set the sake on the table, crossing his arms as he narrowed his eyes. Of all the people he could run into, it just had to be him.

"We both ended up here, so I don't see what point you're trying to make." Haohmaru matched the glare with one of his own. "What, no one was buying the 'stop violence through violence' crap so you has to go and get a real job?"

"Far better than stooping to your level and picking fights with anyone I see," Remy snapped. He then sighed. "...Look. What happened back in that forest--"

"Oh, you mean where you kept running your mouth about how much better you were than me? Or how by the time I got ready to shut you up, those machines had us surrounded?"

"You're the one who...tch. Forget it. You didn't listen to reason then, why would you listen now?" Remy pushed the bottle closer to Haohmaru. "Take your sake."

Haohmaru merely grunted, dropping the bills on the table. "Keep the change. Won't be needing it anyways."

Remy was about to ask what that was supposed to mean, but decided he had dealt with this man enough to last him a lifetime. So, pocketing the extra money, he got to work busing tables. Not like there was anything more worthwhile to do on this shitty island.

@Jeremi @Anyone​

Don chan looks at the scene Haohmaru and Remmy caused. He then shook his body as if shaking his head. “Too much sake I think dadon...” with that he looked at Hop. “Guess we’re in the right place dadon! The rumours are true! There’s a gathering here for people to leave! I can’t wait to go home and drum drum drum!” As if to show this Don slams his hand into face causing a sharp thudding Don note before kicking his hind rim making a sharp Ka note. With that he waddled up to Shantotto and clambers up a chair. “Hiya!” He said r her. “You wanna go home too right? And you looked so cool floating, dadon!”

@Jeremi @Yun Lee

The small creature flinging open the door caused Linhardt to startle awake.

“Wuh!!? I-is it starting...? This early...?” Linhardt yawned, “I was.... I was having a good dream...”

Linhardt let out a loud... shuddering yawn as he gets up and dusts himself off. The boy stretches before approaching the gremlin-like creature.

“So... uh... what are you...? I haven’t seen anyone like you around...” the scholarly boy says.

@Jeremi @EveryoneElse​

You had heard rumors and seen with your own two eyes what happens when you are captured by the Wily-Eggman coalition. You get sent to their headquarters and robots in your image start roaming the streets.

Then why had you ended up here?

latest

Ritenkyo, in its world an island beyond the law, in this world it was very much the same. Prisoners and unlucky individuals that ended up here when the Melding happened must fight for every scrap to survive or hang their head in compliance to the leader of the place. The individual called the Warden. No one actually knows who this person is, or if they actually exist, but what is sure is that if you don’t side with any of the different groups trying to carve their own little piece of this island you were as good as dead.

When you got here didn’t matter but you’ve managed to stay alive ever since you were dropped off here by the Wily-Eggman robots leaving you to fight for your life. Escape by sea was impossible due to a massive beast that seemed to have the shorelines under its control destroying any boat that attempts to leave. The only thing you could to is try and survive the best you could. That is until you heard a rumor.

There was to be a gathering in one of the local villages inside a pub. Someone had found a way to escape, and they wished to extend this offer to anyone willing to listen. What was there to lose?

The village was much like any place on the island where there was a settlement. Desolate. You didn’t know what to expect when you entered the local tavern where the meeting was to happen you weren’t filled with much hope. A few local drunks sat at the tables and a few handfuls of people that looked to have come here due to the rumors seemed to be scattered about the place. Who the mastermind was hard to say and you started to get a sinking feeling that you had wandered into a trap. You had come this far though, better to see it through then just leave, right?

Cast list

@Capri as Linhardt von Hevring
@Gummi Bunnies as Hop
@Josh as Kazumi Mishima
@Lucky as Jitters
@MegaMeerkat as Don Wada
@Sark as Cammy White and the Pain
@Takumi as Kris Dremurr and Pyhton
@Yun Lee as Remy and Haohmaru​

The door to the tavern was suddenly flung open with such a force that it almost cracked off its hinges slamming hard enough into the wall that it even put some of the more drunk patrons on alert. What stepped inside, however, was not some burly looking man or anything of the sort. She looked like a child but the aura she had around her was practically nightmarish.

Sauntering up to the bar she'd magically hover to reach up the bar stool. "It appears I was not too late for the gathering.

I wish they would get on with it though. This establishment is highly unflattering."​

Python sat on one of the bar stools nursing a drink when the pointed eared midget with the black nose made her presence known. He snorted and went back to his drink.

"Yeah, well you just got here. They're probably waiting for more to show up." He shrugged as he rested his cheek on his palm as his elbow rested on the bar's counter top.

Most people when they were dragged from the aftermath of a battle into unknown territory would of probably panicked and tried desperately to get back.

Python wasn't most people. He wasn't in a rush to get back, but that didn't mean he wanted to stay stuck on this island. He wouldn't admit it aloud, but he missed Forsyth and Lukas.

He also missed having drinks with them and spending all their money on drinks when they had the time to relax. Sighing, he brought his glass back to his mouth for another sip when it looked like one of the patrons was having a spat with someone who worked here.

Luckily, it ended as quickly as it started, otherwise he'd have to jump in and he didn't feel like dealing with this kind of thing right now. Eesh, if they were gonna be this rowdy already maybe coming wasn't the best idea, no matter that this was about the most interesting thing he's seen in a while. Well, if you count seeing some poor saps failing to leave by boat during the first few days interesting instead of downright depressing.

Kris Dreemurr last remembered a white and red checkered floor with annoying lights flashing from each row. Said annoying lights sent you back to where you started if you stepped on them, and the last Kris remembered was debating whether to turn back or go through with their fifth attempt at making it across with Susie and Ralsei.

They were glad to not be stuck still, but they also missed Ralsei and kinda missed Susie. This island wasn't the worst place ever, so far.

Entering the tavern, Kris took in their surroundings for a moment before their attention lingered on Don-chan. Maybe it was another monster? Climbing into the nearest seat they could find, Kris waited to see what'd happen next.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Capri @Gummi Bunnies @MegaMeerkat @Josh @Lucky @Sark @Everyone

"Meh. I've been in worse company." A man spoke up from the table near the little...creature, as he took a sip from his sake. Out of all the places Haohmaru could've ended up in this whole Melding mess, he had to say, Ritenkyo wasn't half bad. A lot better than being chained up in some old man's basement and turned into some type of machine. Besides, most of the guys here were itching for a fight, and the samurai was more than happy to give it to 'em. Still though...days went by, and he'd pretty much sparred with anyone worth fighting here. And to top it off, sake was starting to get rarer and rarer...maybe it was time for him to hit the road after all.

Looking around at some of the faces in here, he wasn't surprised that this was the bunch looking to get off the island. For kids and some weird little animals (was that a walking taiko drum he'd seen a few minutes ago or was he already getting too tipsy) to survive this long was certainly an accomplishment, but with resources getting scarcer with each new dawn, something had to give. Heh, good for them he was coming along, huh? But that meant he'd need to stay sober until then, so how about one more for the road?

"Oi! How about another round?!" He lifted his hand up, bills in his fist.

"Remy, you got that?" The bartender called to someone outside. "Little busy over here!"

Remy? Haohmaru raised an eyebrow at that. Where have I heard that name before...?

---

"Remy!!!"

"I'm coming! ...Asshole." Leaning his broom against the wall, the teal-haired young man left the sweeping for later as he walked into the tavern. Busier than usual, huh...what a pain. Ever since he was dragged off to this hellhole, he'd refused to give into the brutes and thugs around here, instead deciding to make an honest living for himself and getting a job. A bit of poor planning on his part to snatch up a spot in this tavern, since alcohol brought swarms of the very people he tried to avoid. Though he'd heard some kind of meeting was supposed to take place today. Not like he could be bothered to care.

As he approached the bar a jug of sake was shoved into his arms and his boss nodded to a table."Over there. Be ready to cut him off if he starts getting too loud. Last thing I need's a drunk driving away the rest of my business."

Taking the jug (what else could he do), Remy moved to the rowdy customer in question. "Sake for..." His eyes widened, and he almost dropped the drink. "...you."

Hoahmaru nearly spit out his. "You!"

"...hmph. Should've known someone like you would end up here." Remy set the sake on the table, crossing his arms as he narrowed his eyes. Of all the people he could run into, it just had to be him.

"We both ended up here, so I don't see what point you're trying to make." Haohmaru matched the glare with one of his own. "What, no one was buying the 'stop violence through violence' crap so you has to go and get a real job?"

"Far better than stooping to your level and picking fights with anyone I see," Remy snapped. He then sighed. "...Look. What happened back in that forest--"

"Oh, you mean where you kept running your mouth about how much better you were than me? Or how by the time I got ready to shut you up, those machines had us surrounded?"

"You're the one who...tch. Forget it. You didn't listen to reason then, why would you listen now?" Remy pushed the bottle closer to Haohmaru. "Take your sake."

Haohmaru merely grunted, dropping the bills on the table. "Keep the change. Won't be needing it anyways."

Remy was about to ask what that was supposed to mean, but decided he had dealt with this man enough to last him a lifetime. So, pocketing the extra money, he got to work busing tables. Not like there was anything more worthwhile to do on this shitty island.

@Jeremi @Anyone​

Shantotto let out a haughty laugh at Haohmaru's remark. "Ooohohohoho. To compare yourself to me? That is like a twig comparing itself to a mighty tree! I can see perfectly well that this is a hole where you find yourself often!"

Don chan looks at the scene Haohmaru and Remmy caused. He then shook his body as if shaking his head. “Too much sake I think dadon...” with that he looked at Hop. “Guess we’re in the right place dadon! The rumours are true! There’s a gathering here for people to leave! I can’t wait to go home and drum drum drum!” As if to show this Don slams his hand into face causing a sharp thudding Don note before kicking his hind rim making a sharp Ka note. With that he waddled up to Shantotto and clambers up a chair. “Hiya!” He said r her. “You wanna go home too right? And you looked so cool floating, dadon!”

@Jeremi @Yun Lee

"Of course I did. I am after all Shantotto a black mage without equal. And what of you? An instrument that can talk? If you wish you can continue to gawk."

The small creature flinging open the door caused Linhardt to startle awake.

“Wuh!!? I-is it starting...? This early...?” Linhardt yawned, “I was.... I was having a good dream...”

Linhardt let out a loud... shuddering yawn as he gets up and dusts himself off. The boy stretches before approaching the gremlin-like creature.

“So... uh... what are you...? I haven’t seen anyone like you around...” the scholarly boy says.

@Jeremi @EveryoneElse​

Shantotto turned to face Linhardt. "Isn't it obvious? I am your better in every way! Only in a situation like this would I ever give you the time of day!" She cupped her hand under her chin and gave Linhardt a critical look over. "Oh, dear a white mage, on second thought, a red mage in our midst. I better use short sentences for a brute like your or my point will be missed."

Python sat on one of the bar stools nursing a drink when the pointed eared midget with the black nose made her presence known. He snorted and went back to his drink.

"Yeah, well you just got here. They're probably waiting for more to show up." He shrugged as he rested his cheek on his palm as his elbow rested on the bar's counter top.

Most people when they were dragged from the aftermath of a battle into unknown territory would of probably panicked and tried desperately to get back.

Python wasn't most people. He wasn't in a rush to get back, but that didn't mean he wanted to stay stuck on this island. He wouldn't admit it aloud, but he missed Forsyth and Lukas.

He also missed having drinks with them and spending all their money on drinks when they had the time to relax. Sighing, he brought his glass back to his mouth for another sip when it looked like one of the patrons was having a spat with someone who worked here.

Luckily, it ended as quickly as it started, otherwise he'd have to jump in and he didn't feel like dealing with this kind of thing right now. Eesh, if they were gonna be this rowdy already maybe coming wasn't the best idea, no matter that this was about the most interesting thing he's seen in a while. Well, if you count seeing some poor saps failing to leave by boat during the first few days interesting instead of downright depressing.

Kris Dreemurr last remembered a white and red checkered floor with annoying lights flashing from each row. Said annoying lights sent you back to where you started if you stepped on them, and the last Kris remembered was debating whether to turn back or go through with their fifth attempt at making it across with Susie and Ralsei.

They were glad to not be stuck still, but they also missed Ralsei and kinda missed Susie. This island wasn't the worst place ever, so far.

Entering the tavern, Kris took in their surroundings for a moment before their attention lingered on Don-chan. Maybe it was another monster? Climbing into the nearest seat they could find, Kris waited to see what'd happen next.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Capri @Gummi Bunnies @MegaMeerkat @Josh @Lucky @Sark @Everyone

"Let us hope that is true, for if you are the group that is to be gathered. Well, I'd say your situation is decisively screwed."

Shantotto let out a haughty laugh at Haohmaru's remark. "Ooohohohoho. To compare yourself to me? That is like a twig comparing itself to a mighty tree! I can see perfectly well that this is a hole where you find yourself often!"

"Of course I did. I am after all Shantotto a black mage without equal. And what of you? An instrument that can talk? If you wish you can continue to gawk."

Shantotto turned to face Linhardt. "Isn't it obvious? I am your better in every way! Only in a situation like this would I ever give you the time of day!" She cupped her hand under her chin and gave Linhardt a critical look over. "Oh, dear a white mage, on second thought, a red mage in our midst. I better use short sentences for a brute like your or my point will be missed."

"Let us hope that is true, for if you are the group that is to be gathered. Well, I'd say your situation is decisively screwed."

Ah. She had an ego taller than her small size and rhymed. Python rose a brow for a moment as he glanced at her.

"Is rhyming your thing, or do you do it on purpose?" He asked then, amused after she basically insulted just about everyone that so much as opened their mouths so far. If she didn't turn out to be insufferable than things might just be alright.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Capri @Everyone

"I am an instrument!" Don Chan declared proudly. "I am Don-Chan!" he demonstrated this by doing another smack on his face causing a loud echoing DON note. "Da-don~" He then looked at Shantotto "Did you hear the rumors too? I did! I wanted to offer support! Thats my thing, Dadon~. I used to make everything a party before i was thrown on this island. Everyone is really sad and grump and I can't cope seeing it da-don."

@Jeremi

Haohmaru raised his hands and gave a carefree shrug. "Eh, you got me, kid." She was lucky he didn't mess with children unless they were about to get themselves killed. "Nothing like a lively tavern to lift your spirits after a brush with death!"

Remy, however, had a different opinion of the half pint tavern patron. "Did she seriously rhyme midst with missed..."

@Jeremi @Takumi @MegaMeerkat @Capri

Paz Ortega Andrade- Peace Walker
View attachment 5013
There's no peace here.
Angelic souls such as hers were not built for places like this. Places like Purgatory spat in the face of everything she had been taught. Here, it was all about survival. It was all about finding that next meal. It was all about keeping your head down and scraping by. She wasn't cut out for this. A young girl from Costa Rica- fragile as a flower- felt like a target wherever she went. She fiddled the edge of her coat, her anxiety sparking. Her eyes stared down at the table, glassy and wet. She sniffed the last of her snuff and felt that familiar shiver dance down her spine.

She wanted to go home. She wanted to crawl under her bed sheets and cry. She wanted to curl up in her mothers arms and have hear her whisper that everything was going to be okay.

But that wasn't her lot. It wasn't her fate.

If she had learned one thing in her brief spell on this Earth, it was that people like her had very little control over their fates. The cards had never been in her hand. Fate had brought her to the island. Fate had brought her to the tavern. Fate had kept her out of the eye-lines of the drunks and all who might ask her for her age. Fate had carried her this far. She could hardly fight it now.

She twisted the tips of her shoes into the floorboards and remained quiet. Antsy.
Just as she had done so many times before, she pull her hood over her eyes and kept her head down.

@Jeremi @Takumi @Yun Lee

Ah. She had an ego taller than her small size and rhymed. Python rose a brow for a moment as he glanced at her.

"Is rhyming your thing, or do you do it on purpose?" He asked then, amused after she basically insulted just about everyone that so much as opened their mouths so far. If she didn't turn out to be insufferable than things might just be alright.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Capri @Everyone

”Amazed by what an amazing word smith I am? Shantotto asked Python. “Perhaps I could teach you…if your mind wasn’t more than just jam.”

"I am an instrument!" Don Chan declared proudly. "I am Don-Chan!" he demonstrated this by doing another smack on his face causing a loud echoing DON note. "Da-don~" He then looked at Shantotto "Did you hear the rumors too? I did! I wanted to offer support! Thats my thing, Dadon~. I used to make everything a party before i was thrown on this island. Everyone is really sad and grump and I can't cope seeing it da-don."

@Jeremi

Shantotto nodded at Don Chan. “I am not surprised an instrument thinks like that about the situation. Sending multiple worlds spiraling into chaos is the causation. But perhaps one instrument is all it takes to lift spirits?”

Haohmaru raised his hands and gave a carefree shrug. "Eh, you got me, kid." She was lucky he didn't mess with children unless they were about to get themselves killed. "Nothing like a lively tavern to lift your spirits after a brush with death!"

Remy, however, had a different opinion of the half pint tavern patron. "Did she seriously rhyme midst with missed..."

@Jeremi @Takumi @MegaMeerkat @Capri

Again a haughty laugh was aimed at Haohmaru. “See me as a child at your own risk. That’s an easy way to get a shattered spinal disc!“

Remy in turn only got a friendly glare filled with such overwhelming menace that the young Frenchman felt like he was staring down Death itself.

❝ Starting to look like it, mate. Pretty relieving to hear that the rumors weren't hogwash after all. ❞ Hop nodded once seeing the tavern become more and more lively along with hearing Don-chan's input. Well, no time as any to make himself present here.

If only she was here... No wait, he shook his head, he needed to stay focused. He couldn't waste a moment and be behind!

43674fd6e47413287f795b6dfddda74ca23fb45c.png

❝ A-Ah, I'm here! F... for the gathering, yeah! ❞ Hop stammered loudly while awkwardly shutting his eyes closed, not sure who he should be talking to. Practically a nervous wreck, he sheepishly avoided eye contact by keeping his eyes closed.

@Capri @Jeremi @Josh @Lucky @MegaMeerkat @Sark @Takumi @Yun Lee

Remy clicked his tongue and moved to the other side of the tavern, as if cleaning that area, fighting off the shiver that ran down his spine. That tiny menace was more trouble than it was worth,

@Jeremi @Anyonelol​

”Amazed by what an amazing word smith I am? Shantotto asked Python. “Perhaps I could teach you…if your mind wasn’t more than just jam.”

Shantotto nodded at Don Chan. “I am not surprised an instrument thinks like that about the situation. Sending multiple worlds spiraling into chaos is the causation. But perhaps one instrument is all it takes to lift spirits?”

Again a haughty laugh was aimed at Haohmaru. “See me as a child at your own risk. That’s an easy way to get a shattered spinal disc!“

Remy in turn only got a friendly glare filled with such overwhelming menace that the young Frenchman felt like he was staring down Death itself.

"Amazed? Nah, just amused. Rhyming all the time is more trouble than it's worth, but thanks for the offer though." Python replied as he waved off the response, taking another sip of his drink.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee

Paz would find a gentle tap on her shoulder, and if she looked, she'd find Kris looking at her with a tilt of their head. Well, she'd at least feel their gaze on her despite all the hair in the way of their eyes.

"You okay?" They asked, voice quiet as their hand returned to their side.

@Sark

Jitters

" OH I AM SO EXCITED TO BE OF A HELP. THIS BROWN BEVERAGE IS SO GOOD, WHAT CAN WE DO TO HELP?
" He asked, not realizing that he was shouting from all the coffee he was drinking.

@Jeremi

Harry Goodman

" They don't look okay, they look like they don't want to be here,"
he replied.

@Sark @Takumi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back