Side Story Escape from Purgatory

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Linhardt von Hevring, nice to meet you too, Kris."

Linhardt flinched when Jitters shouted, "The entire room can hear you. If we make it to that airship you better not interrupt my nap..."

@Takumi @Lucky @Jeremi @EveryoneElse​

"Gwahahaha! How else do you think boy? By fear and power! Like all rulers do!" Heihachi shook his head. "To fight against him means death, and that is a powerful motivator."

@Capri @Gummi Bunnies @Josh @Lucky @MegaMeerkat @Sark @Takumi @Yun Lee

"I guess for those with something to lose, sure." Python frowned. Then he shrugged. Some people feared no man or beast, others were like Alm, always running head first into danger regardless of the circumstances.

"Know anything on the Warden's army?" He asked, returning his gaze to the map.

"I have been fishing for this information for weeks from different sources on the island," Heihachi replied. "Their fear of the Warden, however, forced me to coax the information out of some of them."

Heihachi looked back to Haohmaru. "Perhaps there is a brain inside of that meathead of yours after all, and yes, if the information is true the ship is large enough to carry a small army, but we will get to it and leave that fool here to rot with the rest of his followers."

"One would assume once we have the airship we can go anywhere we want. Any place can be our new haunt." Shantotto didn't seem quite impressed with the plan just yet, but she was getting there.

"With the map navigating the maze will be no issue! Barely anyone on this island even knows about it," Heihachi replied. "The issue is to reach the damn place. The Warden and the other gangs have control of the island. Don't you think I would have done this alone if I could? I need men and women, I need an army of my own to face these foes!"

"Well I hope that you didn't have to waste your time roughing them up too much, or whatever." He hummed.

"Linhardt von Hevring, nice to meet you too, Kris."

Linhardt flinched when Jitters shouted, "The entire room can hear you. If we make it to that airship you better not interrupt my nap..."

@Takumi @Lucky @Jeremi @EveryoneElse​

"And if the entire room can hear you, probably best to tone it down a little, right?" Kris added, hoping to convince the Pikachu to at least lower his voice a little.

@Jeremi @Capri @Lucky @Sark @Yun Lee @Everyone

A grin formed on Haohmaru's face at that. "That's a motivator for me, as well...but for a different reason." He put his hand to the hilt of his katana, a dangerous glint in his eye. "I'll fight that Warden on ours head-on! A fight like that comes only once in a lifetime."

@Jeremi

"I respect your tenacity, but if everything goes according to my plans we will see neither hide nor hair of the Warden or most of his garrison."

"I guess for those with something to lose, sure." Python frowned. Then he shrugged. Some people feared no man or beast, others were like Alm, always running head first into danger regardless of the circumstances.

"Know anything on the Warden's army?" He asked, returning his gaze to the map.

"Well I hope that you didn't have to waste your time roughing them up too much, or whatever." He hummed.

"And if the entire room can hear you, probably best to tone it down a little, right?" Kris added, hoping to convince the Pikachu to at least lower his voice a little.

"I have no information on who is on his payroll," Heihachi remarked. "But I know for a fact that the Warden doesn't surround himself with milksops. You can count on them being tenacious warriors."

"Well, any information you DO have before we head out? I'm already getting restless just standing in this room!" Haohmaru's hand gripped his hilt. He wasn't sure if it was the sake talking, but he was itching for a good fight fight now.

Remy on the other hand, let his eyes wander the map. To get out of here...one last encounter with the ruffians on this island, then never having to see them again...and then find somewhere in this Melding nonsense to just hide away for good. Yeah...this sounded perfect.

@Jeremi @Everyone​

Don Chan suddenly jumps up and stands in front of Haohmaru. He had kept quiet for the entirety of the meeting so as not to cause a ruckus. But this is where he saw a chance to be useful and help someone with their restlessness.

"Mister Haohmaru Samurai Guy. dadon. Maybe I can help you? Hit me! I am a Taiko drum after all. So you don't get restless, Da-don!" Don Chan had a big friendly grin on his face. He legitimately meant well. "Oh yeah I wanna help everyone escape from this place too Da-don!"

@Yun Lee

"Haha! Well ain't that sweet." Haohmaru didn't strike the little drum, but rather pet it. "My fight's not with you, little one. I need to store all this energy up for when we meet our good friend the Warden!"

@MegaMeerkat

"Well, any information you DO have before we head out? I'm already getting restless just standing in this room!" Haohmaru's hand gripped his hilt. He wasn't sure if it was the sake talking, but he was itching for a good fight fight now.

Remy on the other hand, let his eyes wander the map. To get out of here...one last encounter with the ruffians on this island, then never having to see them again...and then find somewhere in this Melding nonsense to just hide away for good. Yeah...this sounded perfect.

@Jeremi @Everyone​

"In do time, samurai." Heihachi looked around, his eyes betrayed his frustration. No doubt he expected at least a few more to show up. His focus turned quickly back to the map. "As long as we aren't found out we should have a clear path to reaching the mountains and breaching the palace in the center." Heihachi pointed to the forest area. "The forest would be my last choice due to the rumors surrounding it. Men and women wander in and never return. If this was my world I wouldn't take much stock to the whispers, but here? I will not let a forest be the end of my conquest!"

His fingers went to the main road and one of the villages. "Though perhaps with a small group like this staying in plain sight would be a good choice. Unless we are found out, however..."

JITTERS

" WAIT, THEE WHOLE ROOM CAN HEAR ME? I DIDN'T REALIZE THAT I WAS BEING THAT LOUD. MAYBE SOME FO MY SPECIAL BROWN BEVERAGE WILL MAKE MY VOICE LOWER."
JITTERS would attempt to grab some more coffee. Maybe someone should cut the mouse off.

@Takumi @Capri

Harry Godman

" It does seem like avoiding the warden might be good. I know that I am not a very capable fighter and I hate to say, nobody outside of you looks like we could defeat trained prison guards."

@Jeremi

Paz would find a gentle tap on her shoulder, and if she looked, she'd find Kris looking at her with a tilt of their head. Well, she'd at least feel their gaze on her despite all the hair in the way of their eyes.

"You okay?" They asked, voice quiet as their hand returned to their side.

@Sark
They don't look okay, they look like they don't want to be here," he replied.

@Sark @Takumi

"I... No I..." The young girl stammered. She kept her eyes fixed on the floor. She couldn't bring herself to look these strangers in the eye. No. Not yet. She lips trembled as she searched for the right words to say. "I'm... fine... I'm just... feeling a little homesick..."

" I'M NOT LOUD." When Kris would pick up the Pikachu and place it on his head, she would find it be very shaky and would be shaky even when you scratched it. It would be evident when you see the cup was filled with why he was this way. It had coffee in it.

@Jeremi @Takumi @Yun Lee
JITTERS

" WAIT, THEE WHOLE ROOM CAN HEAR ME? I DIDN'T REALIZE THAT I WAS BEING THAT LOUD. MAYBE SOME FO MY SPECIAL BROWN BEVERAGE WILL MAKE MY VOICE LOWER."
JITTERS would attempt to grab some more coffee. Maybe someone should cut the mouse off.
"Haha! Well ain't that sweet." Haohmaru didn't strike the little drum, but rather pet it. "My fight's not with you, little one. I need to store all this energy up for when we meet our good friend the Warden!"

@MegaMeerkat
"Mister Haohmaru Samurai Guy. dadon. Maybe I can help you? Hit me! I am a Taiko drum after all. So you don't get restless, Da-don!" Don Chan had a big friendly grin on his face. He legitimately meant well. "Oh yeah I wanna help everyone escape from this place too Da-don!"

@Yun Lee
Everyone here was so...

Loud.

Their voices were pounding upon her ears. Pounding upon her like a drum.

Bang. Bang. Bang.

So many voices, all so eager to be heard. Everyone was so quick to shout and cry and laugh and joke, even in times such as these.
There was never a moment of quiet. Their voices all mixed like instruments in some twisted symphony.

DaDonWHOLEROOMwellaintitsweetDaDonSPECIALBROWNendofmyconquest

She crinkled her eyes. She pressed her knees a little closer together. The pushed down upon the bottom of her skirt. Why couldn't everyone just be quiet?

The beating grew louder.

Ba-BANG. Ba-BANG. Ba-BANG.

She brought her shoulders in a little. She made herself a little smaller than she already was. She bowed her head.

Before even she didn't realize she was quietly crying until the first teardrops pitter-pattered against her knuckles.

She quickly wiped them away. God, she was so selfish. Crying here, whilst everyone else was having a whale of a time. Every one was drinking and laughing and flexing their egos. She felt like a square block trying to slide into a circle whole. She needed to leave. Perhaps there was still time. Perhaps this band of merry men wouldn't notice her sneak out!

Perhaps they wouldn't notice her throwing her one shot at freedom away. They could live out the rest of their lives never knowing she was there. They would never know. But she would. She would never be able to get the memory out of her head, not until she was only and gray. The memory of how she let freedom slip away would haunt her to her dying day.

Paz felt a shiver dance down her spine. A spark of conviction sizzled within her. She straightened herself out a little. She wiped away the last of her silent tears. Crying wouldn't keep her tears at bay. She had to be strong. She had to be.

"So long as we stick together, things should turn out okay..." Paz smiled meekly, speaking half to the wider group and half to herself. Perhaps if she said it allowed, she might better convince herself that her words were true. "Things will turn out okay... if possible, I would like to travel in plain sight for as long as we can... I don't want to see anyone hurt if things go wrong..."

@Capri @Gummi Bunnies @Josh @Lucky @MegaMeerkat @Takumi @Yun Lee

Prologue: King Garon: King without a Kingdom
It would be disingenuous for Garon to call himself a 'King' whilst in Purgatory.
To be a king, one must have subjects! Wealth! Heirs! Castles! Armies!
The Melding had stripped him of all these things.
Garon was the 'King' of little more than the clothes upon his back.
His territory didn't extend beyond his shadows.
His heirs were no doubt dead or dying.
Even his God couldn't tell him the fate of his people or their foes.

All Hail Garon, King of Nothing.

Despite his sudden shift in class, Garon still strode into the tavern as if he owned the place. His eyes remained fixed on the path before him. He payed attention to nothing else. Not the wailing drunkards. Not the bustling bartenders or rushing waiters. Not the laughing and jeering that rattled around the old place. Nothing deserved his attention but the path in front of him.

A fool stepped into this sacred path. The was ample room for the 'King' to change his course and move around the man. But he refused. He continued on his current path until the drunkard could feel his cold breath beating upon his skin.
View attachment 5168
"Move." Garon groaned.

The man looked Garon up and down.

"Move." He repeated, firmer still.

The man quickly stepped back out of his way.

Even with his Kingdom lingering on as little more than a bitter memory, Garon still took a great deal of pleasure in commanding the fool. All it had taken was but one look into Garon's eyes to remind the drunkard of his place in the pecking order. With or without his armies and his gold, Garon was still a mover of men at heart, a truth he took a great amount of pleasure in knowing. No matter what fate dared to steal from him next, he would remain a king in spirit. Men recognized that truth. Men feared that truth. The fools like the drunkard wouldn't make the mistake of stepping into his path again.

With the final hurdle in his path suitably crushed, Garon stepped into the backroom. He let his axe slip from his fingers at the door. It planted itself in the floorboards and remained erect. Were he still in Nohr, a servant or two would have no doubt come to collect his blade by now. No matter. Thieves didn't scare him. Even the most most sticky-fingered peon in Purgatory wouldn't dare to touch his Bölverk. The weapon spoke volumes about its owner. All it would take was a glance at the axe to know that Garon was not a man to be trifled with.

He pulled up a chair and made himself at home at the table. The filthy place was far humbler than his usual scene, but it didn't matter. It served a purpose. His eyes shifted down to the map, then up to Heihachi.

"Grown men quivering at fairy tales..." Garon's gravelly voice rattled across the room. "You should be ashamed of yourselves. We cannot out-rule the forest simply because some simple minded peasants have dreamed up a story or two to fill its blackness. If the forest will provide us with greater cover than the main roads, we'd be fools not to consider it."

JITTERS

@Takumi @Capri

Harry Godman

" It does seem like avoiding the warden might be good. I know that I am not a very capable fighter and I hate to say, nobody outside of you looks like we could defeat trained prison guards."

@Jeremi

Kris kept the cup out of Jitters' reach, and in fact drank the rest of it.

They didn't like it.

Kris looked up at talk of taking a forest or the main roads, frowning as they wiped their mouth.

"I... No I..." The young girl stammered. She kept her eyes fixed on the floor. She couldn't bring herself to look these strangers in the eye. No. Not yet. She lips trembled as she searched for the right words to say. "I'm... fine... I'm just... feeling a little homesick..."

Everyone here was so...

Loud.

Their voices were pounding upon her ears. Pounding upon her like a drum.

Bang. Bang. Bang.

So many voices, all so eager to be heard. Everyone was so quick to shout and cry and laugh and joke, even in times such as these.
There was never a moment of quiet. Their voices all mixed like instruments in some twisted symphony.

DaDonWHOLEROOMwellaintitsweetDaDonSPECIALBROWNendofmyconquest

She crinkled her eyes. She pressed her knees a little closer together. The pushed down upon the bottom of her skirt. Why couldn't everyone just be quiet?

The beating grew louder.

Ba-BANG. Ba-BANG. Ba-BANG.

She brought her shoulders in a little. She made herself a little smaller than she already was. She bowed her head.

Before even she didn't realize she was quietly crying until the first teardrops pitter-pattered against her knuckles.

She quickly wiped them away. God, she was so selfish. Crying here, whilst everyone else was having a whale of a time. Every one was drinking and laughing and flexing their egos. She felt like a square block trying to slide into a circle whole. She needed to leave. Perhaps there was still time. Perhaps this band of merry men wouldn't notice her sneak out!

Perhaps they wouldn't notice her throwing her one shot at freedom away. They could live out the rest of their lives never knowing she was there. They would never know. But she would. She would never be able to get the memory out of her head, not until she was only and gray. The memory of how she let freedom slip away would haunt her to her dying day.

Paz felt a shiver dance down her spine. A spark of conviction sizzled within her. She straightened herself out a little. She wiped away the last of her silent tears. Crying wouldn't keep her tears at bay. She had to be strong. She had to be.

"So long as we stick together, things should turn out okay..." Paz smiled meekly, speaking half to the wider group and half to herself. Perhaps if she said it allowed, she might better convince herself that her words were true. "Things will turn out okay... if possible, I would like to travel in plain sight for as long as we can... I don't want to see anyone hurt if things go wrong..."

Prologue: King Garon: King without a Kingdom
It would be disingenuous for Garon to call himself a 'King' whilst in Purgatory.
To be a king, one must have subjects! Wealth! Heirs! Castles! Armies!
The Melding had stripped him of all these things.
Garon was the 'King' of little more than the clothes upon his back.
His territory didn't extend beyond his shadows.
His heirs were no doubt dead or dying.
Even his God couldn't tell him the fate of his people or their foes.

All Hail Garon, King of Nothing.

Despite his sudden shift in class, Garon still strode into the tavern as if he owned the place. His eyes remained fixed on the path before him. He payed attention to nothing else. Not the wailing drunkards. Not the bustling bartenders or rushing waiters. Not the laughing and jeering that rattled around the old place. Nothing deserved his attention but the path in front of him.

A fool stepped into this sacred path. The was ample room for the 'King' to change his course and move around the man. But he refused. He continued on his current path until the drunkard could feel his cold breath beating upon his skin.
View attachment 5168
"Move." Garon groaned.

The man looked Garon up and down.

"Move." He repeated, firmer still.

The man quickly stepped back out of his way.

Even with his Kingdom lingering on as little more than a bitter memory, Garon still took a great deal of pleasure in commanding the fool. All it had taken was but one look into Garon's eyes to remind the drunkard of his place in the pecking order. With or without his armies and his gold, Garon was still a mover of men at heart, a truth he took a great amount of pleasure in knowing. No matter what fate dared to steal from him next, he would remain a king in spirit. Men recognized that truth. Men feared that truth. The fools like the drunkard wouldn't make the mistake of stepping into his path again.

With the final hurdle in his path suitably crushed, Garon stepped into the backroom. He let his axe slip from his fingers at the door. It planted itself in the floorboards and remained erect. Were he still in Nohr, a servant or two would have no doubt come to collect his blade by now. No matter. Thieves didn't scare him. Even the most most sticky-fingered peon in Purgatory wouldn't dare to touch his Bölverk. The weapon spoke volumes about its owner. All it would take was a glance at the axe to know that Garon was not a man to be trifled with.

He pulled up a chair and made himself at home at the table. The filthy place was far humbler than his usual scene, but it didn't matter. It served a purpose. His eyes shifted down to the map, then up to Heihachi.

"Grown men quivering at fairy tales..." Garon's gravelly voice rattled across the room. "You should be ashamed of yourselves. We cannot out-rule the forest simply because some simple minded peasants have dreamed up a story or two to fill its blackness. If the forest will provide us with greater cover than the main roads, we'd be fools not to consider it."

"I'm homesick too." Kris replied to Paz, before setting Jitters' empty cup on the table and gently gripping her cloak.

"If we have to fight, either in plain sight or the forest, I have my sword and shield." They nodded resolutely, mostly to reassure Paz that nobody was going to get hurt on their watch.

Though when Ganon spoke up, they peek past Paz at the man's axe. Kinda reminded him of Suzie, cause y'know, axes.

"And I suppose that if there's really something in that forest making people disappear, and it's not just rumors, you'd suggest we take it down or something?" Python spoke up, glancing up at Ganon from the map with a raised brow. This guy's armor spoke of a trained fighter. He carried himself like a noble, probably was one, the way he spoke. Python wasn't sure he liked the guy much already.

@Jeremj @Lucky @Sark @Yun Lee @MegaMeerkat @Gummi Bunnies @Josh @Capri

Chapter 1 - A night in the forest

Heihachi eyed the old man in regal clothing. “Why of course your majesty,” The disdain in his voice was palpable. Heihachi was someone that wasn’t used to people talking back to him. “Perhaps you are foolhardier than I. Even so, we will gather some necessary supplies before we start our jo-”

Before Heihachi could finish his sentence, the entire tavern would shake as an explosion erupted on the outside. “What is going on?!”

The door to the where they were opened as the bartender burst in pale as a ghost. “They are here! Master Mishima! They are here!”

“Dammit!“ Heihachi rolled up the map before flipping the table away to reveal a hatch in the floor that he pulled open. “We have already fallen into the fire! Join me if you wish to escape or try your luck against the Warden’s soldiers.” Heihachi jumped down into the secret passage. “I for one will not let my ambitions be extinguished in a place like this!”

Another explosion rocked the tavern as a wall was blown up. The final person through the passage could hear someone shout. “Say hello to my cute bombs!” Before the hatch slammed shut bathing the group in darkness.

The passage was a very tight fit as they tried to crawl to freedom. The continuing explosions behind them caused dirt to fall on them which hastened their steps. You could only see the person in front of you but soon you could see some light at the end of the tunnel.

Once outside they’d find themselves near a riverbed and the outskirts of a forest. Smoke was rising to the sky behind them. It seemed like the Warden’s men were being thorough in finding them. Heihachi stood arms folded and looked at each of them as they exited the hole.

“Congratulations, majesty,” He remarked as Garon came into view. “It would seem that we are going through the forest.”

Cast list

@Capri as Linhardt von Hevring
@Gummi Bunnies as Hop
@Josh as Kazumi Mishima
@Lucky as Harry Godman and Jitters
@MegaMeerkat as Don Wada
@Sark as Paz and Garon
@Takumi as Kris Dremurr and Python
@Yun Lee as Remy and Haohmaru​

"If we have to fight, either in plain sight or the forest, I have my sword and shield." They nodded resolutely, mostly to reassure Paz that nobody was going to get hurt on their watch.

"I'm familiar with healing magic, so if you, or Kris, or that ear-piercingly loud rodent, or anyone else in this room gets hurt, you can count on me to heal you up," Linhardt said to Paz.

Then the explosions came, and Linhardt crawled through the hatch to escape.

"Are all of you okay?" Linhardt turned his attention to the escaping people, but mainly Paz and Kris.

@Jeremi @Sark @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Josh @Lucky @MegaMeerkat @Yun Lee

Chapter 1 - A night in the forest

Heihachi eyed the old man in regal clothing. “Why of course your majesty,” The disdain in his voice was palpable. Heihachi was someone that wasn’t used to people talking back to him. “Perhaps you are foolhardier than I. Even so, we will gather some necessary supplies before we start our jo-”

Before Heihachi could finish his sentence, the entire tavern would shake as an explosion erupted on the outside. “What is going on?!”

The door to the where they were opened as the bartender burst in pale as a ghost. “They are here! Master Mishima! They are here!”

“Dammit!“ Heihachi rolled up the map before flipping the table away to reveal a hatch in the floor that he pulled open. “We have already fallen into the fire! Join me if you wish to escape or try your luck against the Warden’s soldiers.” Heihachi jumped down into the secret passage. “I for one will not let my ambitions be extinguished in a place like this!”

Another explosion rocked the tavern as a wall was blown up. The final person through the passage could hear someone shout. “Say hello to my cute bombs!” Before the hatch slammed shut bathing the group in darkness.

The passage was a very tight fit as they tried to crawl to freedom. The continuing explosions behind them caused dirt to fall on them which hastened their steps. You could only see the person in front of you but soon you could see some light at the end of the tunnel.

Once outside they’d find themselves near a riverbed and the outskirts of a forest. Smoke was rising to the sky behind them. It seemed like the Warden’s men were being thorough in finding them. Heihachi stood arms folded and looked at each of them as they exited the hole.

“Congratulations, majesty,” He remarked as Garon came into view. “It would seem that we are going through the forest.”

Cast list

@Capri as Linhardt von Hevring
@Gummi Bunnies as Hop
@Josh as Kazumi Mishima
@Lucky as Harry Godman and Jitters
@MegaMeerkat as Don Wada
@Sark as Paz and Garon
@Takumi as Kris Dremurr and Python
@Yun Lee as Remy and Haohmaru​

"I'm familiar with healing magic, so if you, or Kris, or that ear-piercingly loud rodent, or anyone else in this room gets hurt, you can count on me to heal you up," Linhardt said to Paz.

Then the explosions came, and Linhardt crawled through the hatch to escape.

"Are all of you okay?" Linhardt turned his attention to the escaping people, but mainly Paz and Kris.

@Jeremi @Sark @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Josh @Lucky @MegaMeerkat @Yun Lee

"I'm okay." Kris answered, not at all bothered by being a little dirty from the passage.

"What about you?" They asked, tilting their head a bit to look at Lindhart.

Python, meanwhile, brushed dirt out of his hair and off his clothes without being too bothered by it. When you guarded the entrance to a hideout that had the literal dead walking about in some parts of it? This wasn't all that bad.

@Jeremi @Capri @Sark @MegaMeerkat @Lucky @Everyone

"I'm okay." Kris answered, not at all bothered by being a little dirty from the passage.

"What about you?" They asked, tilting their head a bit to look at Lindhart.

Python, meanwhile, brushed dirt out of his hair and off his clothes without being too bothered by it. When you guarded the entrance to a hideout that had the literal dead walking about in some parts of it? This wasn't all that bad.

@Jeremi @Capri @Sark @MegaMeerkat @Lucky @Everyone

"I'm okay, although a little urked that my nap was ended prematurely by that small creature," he says, referring to Shantotto.

@Takumi

"I'm okay, although a little urked that my nap was ended prematurely by that small creature," he says, referring to Shantotto.

@Takumi

"Hopefully you can nap on the airship." Kris nodded. They took a moment to trying and count everyone present to make sure they didn't have anybody missing for a moment.

"Yeah, it'll be awhile before you can get some shuteye again, and let's hope it's not the kind where you don't get back up." Python spoke up as he finished dusting himself off. He was more than ready to go.

@Capri @Jeremi @Sark @MegaMeerkat @Gummi Bunnies @Lucky

"Aha! Getting right into it, then?" Haohmaru, though excited, was not a complete fool. A man couldn't just face off against bombs...especially if they were those advanced kinds. So much technology was new to the samurai...in fact that might largely be why he was so easily overwhelmed by those machines.

"..." Remy, meanwhile, sulked in the back of the group. It was pretty safe to say he couldn't go back now after this mess. Now he was stuck with this group until either they died horribly or actually managed to get out of here.

@Jeremi @Sark @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Josh @Lucky @MegaMeerkat @Yun Lee @Capri

Shantotto meanwhile seemed quite nonplussed by the situation. "As much as I'd love to stand around to watch the scenery. Perhaps it's time to move on before being caught by the machinery?"

"Humph," Heihachi rolled out the map again and gave it a look. "Over this creek and a few minutes walking and we'll be in the forest." He looked up noticing that the sun was starting to set. "We'll travel in the cover of darkness away from anyone that could be under the Warden's payroll. Keep your wits about you, I will not save anyone caught up in their own folly."

Don Chan bounced about following the group like a loyal puppy. He was spinning around taking in everything while trying his very best not to make noise. He was struggling because noise making was his thing. He grunted softly and eventually waddled up to one of the group members leg. His face looked pudgy as if he was holding his breath to demonstrate his attempts to keep quiet.

Don Chan bounced about following the group like a loyal puppy. He was spinning around taking in everything while trying his very best not to make noise. He was struggling because noise making was his thing. He grunted softly and eventually waddled up to one of the group members leg. His face looked pudgy as if he was holding his breath to demonstrate his attempts to keep quiet.

Shantotto patted Don Chan on the head. "A magnificent show of skill! Why it's almost like you could be quiet and stand perfectly still!"

"We don't have time for any foolishness," Heihachi snapped as he started making his way into the forest. "We have to move. Quickly."

i3zDxzu.png

There were no well-traveled roads or paths so the group had to make do with traveling through the undergrowth of the forest. The place was getting darker by the minute as some fog started to crawl in. Shantotto had turned her staff into a makeshift lantern with her magic but even then the darkness had started to crawl upon them, some would say menacingly.

Shantotto patted Don Chan on the head. "A magnificent show of skill! Why it's almost like you could be quiet and stand perfectly still!"

"We don't have time for any foolishness," Heihachi snapped as he started making his way into the forest. "We have to move. Quickly."

i3zDxzu.png

There were no well-traveled roads or paths so the group had to make do with traveling through the undergrowth of the forest. The place was getting darker by the minute as some fog started to crawl in. Shantotto had turned her staff into a makeshift lantern with her magic but even then the darkness had started to crawl upon them, some would say menacingly.

As their group advanced, Python drew his bow and knoched an arrow with a silent sigh, while Kris drew their sword as the group walked.

Python went to take up the rear of the group in the meantime, keeping an eye out to make sure they weren't spotted and followed, while Kris stuck near Paz and Lindhart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back