Larry who was still standing in the doorway would not get the very obvious sarcasm pointed at him. " You're welcome," he replied back to the other man. He would be able to get a good look at the young man on the right and he took a second to process who that was. "Wait, I know who that is. That's my old boss's son, Cameron Mahkent. I didn't know he got his dad's powers," he replied back to the group.

It wasn't too hard for Klarion to make out the other boy and he was... there was something about him that was off.

View attachment 11605

Like there was a facade he was putting on. " What a great question to ask. There's me, clearly terrified out of my fucking wits and then there's the other guy with glowing ice blue eyes. Which one of us do you think is the fucking cryomancer?" He asked Ragna. He was probably phrasing things so harshly because he was scared. That was probably it.

Cameron would look at everyone and was looking over at them. "
I'm the one who can make ice... but I'm still not good at- arrgh," he replied, feeling a slight pain in his hand. He had been using his powers a lot and the more he used it, the more it was harder to turn back. It seemed that was one of them, as his eyes went back to a brown. 'It just that he insulted my mom and then this other guy came and defended him when I was mid-attack, I wasn't trying to hurt anyone. I was just mad."

Do you all believe him or perhaps you still want to attack?

@Takumi @Rwac96 @taiga @Raynar Saassin @Crow @Outside Crow

Dex would look over at her. "
The young man didn't do it on purpose. I've seen the type of rage he had. He was scared and angry and the other young man goaded him and I was just pushing him out of the way and got myself caught in the middle."

Nancy would think for a moment. " It's very possible that some of the other no shows might have just arrived late after the door locked behind us, though, it didn't look like we had everyone on the list."

Jack would look over at them. " I think I can answer both of your questions. The invites were portals to the party when you opened them. It wasn't based on saying yes. As for the list, there were some other names on the back. "

He flipped the paper.

Listed on the back was 21 through 30.

21) Klarion (Check)
22) Deuce ( Missing)
23) Edward Komos ( Missing)
24) _________ (?)
25) _________(?)
26)___________ (?)
27)_________ (?)
28) _____________ (?)
29)______________ (?)
30) ___________________ (?)

"
I don't know why the last few are blank lines."

@dark @Rwac96

GM Note: So, since there are seven players, I'm allowing all of you a special guest, each player gets to pick an NPC. Maybe your character sees the names. Also, going to put this out there, these are your NPCS, introduce them whenever you want or let me know if you want me to play them.. It's a little player gift. Think of them as a fun bonus

"Doesn't bother me none, I'll beat both of them up if I have to."
View attachment 11606
"Or! Or...we can take the boring option and be rational. Much as I hate to say it-"
And she really did, grumbling as she stumbly found her proper footing on the ice, now getting a better glance at the situation in progress.
It wasn't too hard for Klarion to make out the other boy and he was... there was something about him that was off.

1665446354910.png

Like there was a facade he was putting on. " What a great question to ask. There's me, clearly terrified out of my fucking wits and then there's the other guy with glowing ice blue eyes. Which one of us do you think is the fucking cryomancer?" He asked Ragna. He was probably phrasing things so harshly because he was scared. That was probably it.

I'm the one who can make ice... but I'm still not good at- arrgh," he replied, feeling a slight pain in his hand. He had been using his powers a lot and the more he used it, the more it was harder to turn back. It seemed that was one of them, as his eyes went back to a brown. 'It just that he insulted my mom and then this other guy came and defended him when I was mid-attack, I wasn't trying to hurt anyone. I was just mad."

"-tensions are...somewhat high at the moment, y'know? More hostility on either side ain't gonna make it cool down faster, yeah? 'Specially with the unstable types."
...Get it? Cool? Because of the ice?
I'm getting fired after this.

@OUTSIDE, OUTSIDE @Takumi @Rwac96 @Raynar Saassin @Crow @Lucky

@Outside Crew @Lucky @Crow @Takumi @taiga @Raynar Saassin

" What a great question to ask. There's me, clearly terrified out of my fucking wits and then there's the other guy with glowing ice blue eyes. Which one of us do you think is the fucking cryomancer?" He asked Ragna. He was probably phrasing things so harshly because he was scared. That was probably it.

View attachment 11607
"Well, you're certainly the uppity between you two," Ragna replies to the teen, then shifts his red & green eyes to Cameron. His brows raised when he revealed that he was the cryomancer, nodding his head lightly. "Hey, I can understand being pissed off at someone insulting family, though, I would be careful on how I use that power."

Ragna begins to approach the pair closer, "As for you," he returns his gaze to the teen who allegedly insulted Cameron's mother. "you certainly got a mouth on ya, even when it fucks over others." He gives the youth a sneer, but wasn't reaching for Aramasa. It seems like one boy goading a emotionally distressed one with powers, the Grim Reaper didn't see the need to respond with his sword of the Azure's power.

----

@Inside Crew @Lucky @dark

"The young man didn't do it on purpose. I've seen the type of rage he had. He was scared and angry and the other young man goaded him and I was just pushing him out of the way and got myself caught in the middle."

View attachment 11608
The mercenary's response to the info Dex shared was obvious annoyance, "So the sudden ice storm is because of a delinquent and a inexperienced, emotional ice-user? As if this gathering was horrible enough."

" It's very possible that some of the other no shows might have just arrived late after the door locked behind us, though, it didn't look like we had everyone on the list."

Jack would look over at them. " I think I can answer both of your questions. The invites were portals to the party when you opened them. It wasn't based on saying yes. As for the list, there were some other names on the back. "

Bullet simply sighs when Nancy answered, then her eyebrows furrowed as Jack spoke up. "Oh, hilarious," she says, remembering when she opened the invite.

21) Klarion (Check)
22) Deuce ( Missing)
24) _________ (?)
25) _________(?)
26)___________ (?)
27)_________ (?)
28) _____________ (?)
29)______________ (?)

"

"Strange," Bullet noted, "as if no one else has gotten any of the invites."​

View attachment 11601
"A-As right as rain...I think? Should've worn boots, agh..."
Thankfully slowing to a standstill on the ice, Asagi would silently curse OP and their firstborn before begrudgingly sitting up, and just in time too!

From the looks of it, there's a couple more dorks to worry about! Dorks with serious eye problems that need to be checked out by a doctor or something. Yeesh.
"...Don't suppose anyone knows who they are?"​

"As long as you're well, don't overdo it okay?" Bishamon gave Asagi a small nod.

"So."

Malroth arrived at the scene, having fell over but quickly got back up, ready for a fight.

"Which one of you two have I got to destroy?"

"I'm used to it. It helped that one of our destinations back home with Kurie was coated in that white stuff."
"You mean Snow and Ice? Yeah. That helped a bit. Though we had the Mod Rod which let us turn into monsters more capable of handling that kind of environment."
"Yeah, but I couldn't beat people up could I? It'd instantly reveal us and get tossed into monster jail or something."

"Doesn't bother me none, I'll beat both of them up if I have to."

"Hold on." Bishamon spoke, gaze snapping to Malroth specifically.

Malroth would find the Shikki's blade jerk in Bishamon's hand, glinting as it forced her to hold her arm out in an attempt to block his path and hold him back momentarily as if the regalia was doing it as an extra precaution.

"Let's hear them out first, so far they haven't made a deliberate threat against us...yet." The war God suggested. She briefly gazed to Kurie as if she wanted to ask about the turning into monsters comment but now wasn't the time.

Larry who was still standing in the doorway would not get the very obvious sarcasm pointed at him. " You're welcome," he replied back to the other man. He would be able to get a good look at the young man on the right and he took a second to process who that was. "Wait, I know who that is. That's my old boss's son, Cameron Mahkent. I didn't know he got his dad's powers," he replied back to the group.

View attachment 11605

@Takumi @Rwac96 @taiga @Raynar Saassin @Crow @Outside Crow

Dex would look over at her. "
The young man didn't do it on purpose. I've seen the type of rage he had. He was scared and angry and the other young man goaded him and I was just pushing him out of the way and got myself caught in the middle."

Nancy would think for a moment. " It's very possible that some of the other no shows might have just arrived late after the door locked behind us, though, it didn't look like we had everyone on the list."

He flipped the paper.

Listed on the back was 21 through 30.

21) Klarion (Check)
22) Deuce ( Missing)
24) _________ (?)
25) _________(?)
26)___________ (?)
27)_________ (?)
28) _____________ (?)
29)______________ (?)

"

@dark @Rwac96

GM Note: So, since there are seven players, I'm allowing all of you a special guest, each player gets to pick an NPC. Maybe your character sees the names. Also, going to put this out there, these are your NPCS, introduce them whenever you want or let me know if you want me to play them.. It's a little player gift. Think of them as a fun bonus

"Yeah he sure seems scared right now." Nana muttered in the back of Bishamon's head, causing the God to hum thoughtfully before glancing at the boy Cameron said insulted his mother.

She agreed with Nana.

"Hey, why don't the two of you just calm down. Maybe you should apologize to, Cameron was it?" She suggested, eyeing the two carefully.

"Do you have enough control to try and reign it in or stop?" She asked Cameron with a furrowed brow, seeing as he seemed to be in pain.

@Lucky @taiga @Rwac96 @Raynar Saassin @Crow @Outside

"Good, good, so you both agree to stop fighting?" Klarion questions. "Normally this is the part where I slam the 'bad guy' in the face, whichever of the two of you it might have been," Klarion used air quotes, "but my group and I are in a state most dire and are seeking all the help we can get - we're trying to leave this city, you see!"

@Lucky @Takumi @Rwac96 @taiga @Raynar Saassin @Crow @Outside

"Good, good, so you both agree to stop fighting?" Klarion questions. "Normally this is the part where I slam the 'bad guy' in the face, whichever of the two of you it might have been," Klarion used air quotes, "but my group and I are in a state most dire and are seeking all the help we can get - we're trying to leave this city, you see!"

View attachment 11610
"What the magician in black said," Ragna speaks up, "so, how about you apologize, and focus on getting the hell outta here?" It seemed things were going smoothly, seemingly.

Then, his heterochromic eyes move upward towards the sky, something else catching his attention. Ragna looked up in the sky, squinting as if he saw a small object. The swordsman's smile vanishes.

"The Hell?" Tilts his head slightly, "A bird?!" Ragna notices that red & blue blur was getting closer. "No, doesn't move that fast. A plane...? No," his brows raised as the blur was charging straight down; a few feet from the group. "seriously, what the hell is that?!"

Then, the 'blur' crash lands, creating a crater in the invisible ice. A humanoid figures rises from the crater; glaring at the gathered group.

View attachment 11611
"Free," the man in red & blue says, "free from that hell."

"Great," Ragna groans, "another party guest that's late?"

----

Bullet blinks, as if she was seeing things as she was a new name beneath 'Edward Komos'.

View attachment 11612
"Hold on," she leans down towards the list to take a closer look, "anyone present know a 'Clark Kent'?"​

Then, his heterochromic eyes move upward towards the sky, something else catching his attention. Ragna looked up in the sky, squinting as if he saw a small object. The swordsman's smile vanishes.

"The Hell?" Tilts his head slightly, "A bird?!" Ragna notices that red & blue blur was getting closer. "No, doesn't move that fast. A plane...? No," his brows raised as the blur was charging straight down; a few feet from the group. "seriously, what the hell is that?!"
Applying her infinite sense of "wisdom" for the first time in a long while, Asagi took a glance upward to the skies, feeling her body instinctively brace itself for impact as she took just a couple of steps back. Just a couple...
View attachment 11613
"That's looking like a big-ol' pile of-"
CRASH! BANG! BOOM! DESCRIPTOR HERE! That's a lot of ice she's gotta brush outta her everywhere now. Thanks, Ultraman. You're a real pal!
"...Bleh, multiverse. Agh.."
"Don't suppose he's also a victim of perpetual escape-room circumstance anyone here doesn't particularly know?"
@Outside @Lucky @Rwac96 @Crow @Takumi @Raynar Saassin

Ragna brushes the ice off of his clothes, grumbling under his breath as he gazes at the newcomer. "Freed?" Ragna inquires, "Freed from what?"

View attachment 11614
"The Phantom Zone," the blue-eyed stranger answered the Grim Reaper, who looked relieved but at the same time anxious. "That...that fucking Schrodinger's Box Hellhole." The man's eyebrow twitches, as if he focused on the group alone. The silver-haired swordsman sneers as he reaches for the handle of his weapon, Aramasa. Though it annoyed him that there's more people trapped in this city, Ragna sensed genuine bloodlust from the newcomer.

"Such a warm reception," Ultraman says, "though, this ain't Ultratropolis. Where the hell am I?"

View attachment 11615
"...Ok, weird name for a place," Ragna answers him, "but you're in Starlight City...and trapped like the rest of us."

"What?!" The caped man shouts, his eyes turning and glowing red. This causes Ragna to unsheathe his large sword, preparing for a fight.

----

Inside the house, a small but noticeable quake of the Earth. Bullet stands up straight, turning to the door where the others left. She knits her eyebrows together in concern.

View attachment 11616
"Anyone else felt that?" The mercenary says in concern, reaching to activate her gauntlets, Hell Smash.​

0bb345240f245f150bb61c2ee301e9b4c9723e97.jpg

"Oh great, it's one of the Justice Losers! The boy scout himself, in the-" Klarion exclaimed as see saw the man in blue, "wait, there's something different about you. Tell me, have we met?"

Klarion noticed how aggressive this one was, and began to charge an Eldreitch Blast in one of his hands.

"... you're a Kryptonian, I'm a Witch Boy. Do the math, assuming you're in the state of mind to do so.."

@Outside Crew @Lucky @Crow @Takumi @taiga @Raynar Saassin @Rwac96

"Oh great, it's one of the Justice Losers! The boy scout himself, in the-" Klarion exclaimed as see saw the man in blue, "wait, there's something different about you. Tell me, have we met?"

The Grim Reaper blinks, noting that Klarion recognized him but noted that there's something different. Ragna sneers at Ultraman, who has his fists clenched as if he was prepared for a fight.

"You're outnumbered," he warned him, "dumbass."

"Dumbass?!" The caped man gives a sneer in return to Ragna, his eyes still glowing red. "You're a dead man, Freeloader!"

Klarion noticed how aggressive this one was, and began to charge an Eldreitch Blast in one of his hands.

"... you're a Kryptonian, I'm a Witch Boy. Do the math, assuming you're in the state of mind to do so.."

Seeing the elderitch sphere of energy in the witch boy's hand, the Kryptonian's eyes ceased glowing; returning to blue.

View attachment 11617
"Ugh," Kal-Il groans, "I just got out, and...God, I don't know how long it's been since I got stuck in there. So, I leave one Black Hole...only to get stuck in this weird shithole."

View attachment 11618
"Uh, Klarion," Ragna lowers his sword, "you said he was with some Justice Team...yet he comes off as a asshole."

"One," the caped figure turns his attention to the Reaper, "shove it. Two, "Justice Losers?" He turns to Klarion, snickering slightly. "You got me confused for that Boyscout Superman. Notice any 'S' on my chest?"

----

Bullet approached the doorway, as a hint of concern was on her face. For those who went out to investigate outside, even if some of them can take care of themselves. Though, this was a unpredictable situation she was in.

"I hope he's okay," Bullet says to herself, her eyebrows creased and biting her lower lip.​

Last edited:
"Hold on." Bishamon spoke, gaze snapping to Malroth specifically.

Malroth would find the Shikki's blade jerk in Bishamon's hand, glinting as it forced her to hold her arm out in an attempt to block his path and hold him back momentarily as if the regalia was doing it as an extra precaution.

"Let's hear them out first, so far they haven't made a deliberate threat against us...yet." The war God suggested. She briefly gazed to Kurie as if she wanted to ask about the turning into monsters comment but now wasn't the time.

"Urrgh..."
"Malroth, she's right. Let's hear them out first."
"Sigh. Fine."

"How can anyone possibly throw a party and not allow me a chance to strut his moves for the adoring public?! gasp A truly horrific atrocity!"

A voice was heard nearby for the outside crew to hear, prompting Malroth and Kurie to look around for a moment, confused as to where it was coming from.

"Up here, darlings!"

From a high elevation, a man dressed in a jester attire dropped down and posed for the group.

3a3de52c826619f23151a47a2357752345b56580.gif

"It is I, the Great Sylvando!"
"..."
"..."
"Do not worry darlings. Once we escape this horrific place, then I will put on a show of spectacular proportions! It will be a night to remember, I'm sure!"

@Lucky @Crow @taiga @Takumi @Rwac96

"How can anyone possibly throw a party and not allow me a chance to strut his moves for the adoring public?! gasp A truly horrific atrocity!"

A voice was heard nearby for the outside crew to hear, prompting Malroth and Kurie to look around for a moment, confused as to where it was coming from.

"Up here, darlings!"

From a high elevation, a man dressed in a jester attire dropped down and posed for the group.

"..."
"..."
"Do not worry darlings. Once we escape this horrific place, then I will put on a show of spectacular proportions! It will be a night to remember, I'm sure!"

View attachment 11624
"If I survive this and leave this damn city," Ragna comments, "I think I'll want to forget this shit night."

Ultraman lets out a lowly groan, "I think I'm startin' ta prefer the Phantom Zone right about now."

The Grim Reaper blinks, his eyes focused on the Kryptonian. "Well, if that doesn't scream absolute scumbag, then I don't know a absolute goddamn thing."​

Tumblr_l_16799786841402-1.jpg

"If I survive this and leave this damn city," Ragna comments, "I think I'll want to forget this shit night."

"Hey, what's with that frown?"

Sylvando walked forward to confront Ragna.

"I'm now on the team, and it won't be any good to see you frowning. Turn that frown upside down and look at the bright side of things, yeah? That goes for all of you. It's best not to give up hope now! We all need to work together if we're going to leave this place."

"Hey, what's with that frown?"

Sylvando walked forward to confront Ragna.

"I'm now on the team, and it won't be any good to see you frowning. Turn that frown upside down and look at the bright side of things, yeah? That goes for all of you. It's best not to give up hope now! We all need to work together if we're going to leave this place."

View attachment 11632
Turning his attention to the approaching newcomer, a deep sigh escaped the swordsman's lips. "Okay, what's the bright side? We have some power houses, yet is there a way to leave?" Ragna points out, "So far, we have seemingly mentally unstable additions," gestures to Cameron and Kal-Il, "yet, no solutions or answers."

Ultraman snorts in response to the Grim Reaper's words, "What about those invites?" The Kryptonian spoke up, "I mean, they seem to any goddamn where, including a prison shithole that I was in."

Ragna was about to open his mouth to curse out the bad-attitude alien, but closes his lips as he ponders on it. "Fuck," he spoke, "fair point, though, this wasn't somethin' that the kid had in mind. Another magician screwin' around?" He turns his attention to Klarion, not accusing the witch boy; but simply inquiring a answer from him.

----

She taps her foot rapidly, staring at the door the others left. The mercenary bit her bottom lip, reminding herself mentally that there were those capable of taking care of themselves; Ragna the Bloodedge included. Though, they were in a strange, unknown place and trapped by some bizarre force.

View attachment 11633
"That's it!" An anxious Bullet blurts out, "They've been out there for a long time," she grits her teeth, a bead of sweat rolls down her forehead. "I am not going to stand around like a damn bystander!"​

"Urrgh..."
"Malroth, she's right. Let's hear them out first."
"Sigh. Fine."

"Up here, darlings!"

"..."
"..."

@Lucky @Crow @taiga @Takumi @Rwac96

At least they listened to her.

Though at Ultraman's initial arrival Bishamon had shifted, her stance being a more attack ready one in response to his threatening posture as she moved to stand a bit more protectively near Kurie and Malroth as the Shikki's cloak wrapped more securely around her to protect her from the bits of ice flying about before flicking them away.

Luckily it didn't come to blows, as Ultraman calmed some at the fact he was outnumbered, followed by...a jester appearing?

With all the commotion going on, one almost wouldn't notice what appeared to be a child approaching from a distance. Said child was barefoot and covered in snow and ice, seeming to either have been walking for a bit or had been laying in it at some point before finding his way to the group. Maybe he fell or something, either way he didn't seem too bothered by it outwardly and more confused.

16a27a5f0d0e42cfa9debd47f5a43a67.png

Red eyes took a sweeping glance at the group, and with a slight tilt of his head.

"Where...am I?" He asked, and Bishamon noticed his voice seemed broken and layered, overlapping as if a boy and girl both spoke at once.

@Lucky @Rwac96 @Crow @taiga @Raynar Saassin @Outside

Cameron was trying to piece everything together as more people starting to appear together, as he got more anxious. He was never much of a people place. " I don't think anyone knows where we are, I certainly don't know." He would turn to Max and cross his arms. " I don't think you care about why I was upset by that remark," Cameron added.

Max would look over at Cameron. "You're right about that, I don't give a single fuck about why that comment affected you. Great, so many more freaks, this day just keep getting better and better," he replied.

There was something odd that Ragna and Klarion would notice. They didn't know how they knew the name of the location they were in. It was almost as if it had been on the tip of their tongue and just came out. Almost everyone outside from there. You would know that you were at the Harris Estates in Starlight City and that the actual main city was just beyond the woods or a short run to the side of the woods. Strangely, you also know knew Starlight City was the main city, but there was two other cities nearby as well, their name unknown for now.

Larry would look over at the group as he had traveled outside. " That's definitely weird to be certain, I hope that isn't something dangerous," he replied.

"I don't like this, something feels very wrong."

Cameron was right, as something else odd happened. You remembered that a detective had helped Nancy catch Malroth, but you couldn't tell what gender, species,anything about them, almost as if it was blotted from your memory. Even worse, you don't remember the last time you saw them.

Another small group of people would join the group, coming from around the side of the house. There were about five people coming from the side. One of them looked to be a young man.

View attachment 11648

"Well, it looks like we found the other two we lost.... and a lot more people," he commented. There were about two other humans and what looked like humans, thought it was hard to tell.

@Raynar Saassin @Crow @Takumi @taiga @Rwac96 @Outside crew

Jack would look over at them. " Listen, I didn't expect to get everyone trapped here. This was just supposed to be a fun party, but you are right, it's getting late and it's weird that they aren't back."

Nancy was quiet for a moment. "Maybe we should head outside and see what's wrong. Larry is out there and something tell us... hey, the list updated."

What Nancy said was true, the list had updated.

21)Klarion (check)
22) Deuce
23) Mr. Komos
24) Clark Kent
25) Sylvando
26) Mysterious child
27) Frank Hardy
28) Jacob Custos
29) Ace
30)???? ( Are we sure there were 30 guests?)

"I know one of those names... I'm going out."

" I think I'm feeling better, if I get some support, I think we can head out," Dex added.

Jack was hesitant for a moment. " Should we leave the dead body just her-" He would turn to face the dead body and.... it was gone. " Well, that is bad... and I don't remember/have seen our detective. We definitely have to go outside now...." Jack grabbed the list and heaved Dex up and walked him towards the door.

@dark @Rwac96 @Inside>Going outside

Cameron was trying to piece everything together as more people starting to appear together, as he got more anxious. He was never much of a people place. " I don't think anyone knows where we are, I certainly don't know." He would turn to Max and cross his arms. " I don't think you care about why I was upset by that remark," Cameron added.

Max would look over at Cameron. "You're right about that, I don't give a single fuck about why that comment affected you. Great, so many more freaks, this day just keep getting better and better," he replied.

There was something odd that Ragna and Klarion would notice. They didn't know how they knew the name of the location they were in. It was almost as if it had been on the tip of their tongue and just came out. Almost everyone outside from there. You would know that you were at the Harris Estates in Starlight City and that the actual main city was just beyond the woods or a short run to the side of the woods. Strangely, you also know knew Starlight City was the main city, but there was two other cities nearby as well, their name unknown for now.

Larry would look over at the group as he had traveled outside. " That's definitely weird to be certain, I hope that isn't something dangerous," he replied.

"I don't like this, something feels very wrong."

Cameron was right, as something else odd happened. You remembered that a detective had helped Nancy catch Malroth, but you couldn't tell what gender, species,anything about them, almost as if it was blotted from your memory. Even worse, you don't remember the last time you saw them.

Another small group of people would join the group, coming from around the side of the house. There were about five people coming from the side. One of them looked to be a young man.

View attachment 11648

"Well, it looks like we found the other two we lost.... and a lot more people," he commented. There were about two other humans and what looked like humans, thought it was hard to tell.

@Raynar Saassin @Crow @Takumi @taiga @Rwac96 @Outside crew

Jack would look over at them. " Listen, I didn't expect to get everyone trapped here. This was just supposed to be a fun party, but you are right, it's getting late and it's weird that they aren't back."

Nancy was quiet for a moment. "Maybe we should head outside and see what's wrong. Larry is out there and something tell us... hey, the list updated."

What Nancy said was true, the list had updated.

21)Klarion (check)
22) Deuce
23) Mr. Komos
24) Clark Kent
25) Sylvando
26) Mysterious child
27) Frank Hardy
28) Jacob Custos
29) Ace
30)???? ( Are we sure there were 30 guests?)

"I know one of those names... I'm going out."

" I think I'm feeling better, if I get some support, I think we can head out," Dex added.

Jack was hesitant for a moment. " Should we leave the dead body just her-" He would turn to face the dead body and.... it was gone. " Well, that is bad... and I don't remember/have seen our detective. We definitely have to go outside now...." Jack grabbed the list and heaved Dex up and walked him towards the door.

@dark @Rwac96 @Inside>Going outside

"If I were you," Bishamon spoke up to Max, "I'd watch what I say, especiallyaround some of the more...volatile of the group." She warned. Something about this Max character reminded her of someone unpleasant but she couldn't remember who.

"Freaks?" The child asks, tilting his head as he addressed Max, before another group arrived.

"Oh? You know these two, then?" Bishamon asked with a raised brow as she watched the newcomers warily for a moment.

@Lucky @Rwac96 @taiga @Raynar Saassin @Crow @Outside crew

As more people appeared, Ragna simply groans; not only to more headaches, but simply the fact that someone or something had tampered with his memory. The Grim Reaper exhales, while the Kryptonian seemed uncomfortable but wasn't planning to do anything, yet.

"Talk about one bizarre Halloween," the swordsman comments, "and this isn't the usual bullshit I deal with."

---

@Inside Crew @Lucky @dark>going outside

View attachment 11652
"...I am definitely going outside," the mercenary declares as she rushes out of the door. It seems the disappearance of the body had spook Bullet, her uncharacteristic concern for Ragna having increased.​

"Great, more people arriving. More people to want me dead. Her, Kurie, why exactly did we agree to come here again?"
"Because it would be a different experience than just touring the Isle of Awakening constantly. I suffered Builder Burnout, remember?"
"Sigh... Alright, fine. Oi, you newcomers!"

Malroth shouted loudly, hoping to get everyone's attention, whether he acknowledged it or not.

"I don't care what happens. I just want out of this dump before any more crap happens. Yeah, I killed somebody, so what. You guys can't go against me if you've killed in your own homes or whatever. You'd be proper hypocrites."
"I am so sorry for my friend's behaviour..."

Meanwhile Sylvando caught the eye of one person;

"If I were you," Bishamon spoke up to Max, "I'd watch what I say, especiallyaround some of the more...volatile of the group." She warned. Something about this Max character reminded her of someone unpleasant but she couldn't remember who.

"What's going on, darling? I can tell when someone is giving me that kind of eye, unnerving. What's on your mind?"

@Lucky @Takumi @Crow @Rwac96 @taiga @Outside Crew

"Great, more people arriving. More people to want me dead. Her, Kurie, why exactly did we agree to come here again?"
"Because it would be a different experience than just touring the Isle of Awakening constantly. I suffered Builder Burnout, remember?"
"Sigh... Alright, fine. Oi, you newcomers!"

Malroth shouted loudly, hoping to get everyone's attention, whether he acknowledged it or not.

"I don't care what happens. I just want out of this dump before any more crap happens. Yeah, I killed somebody, so what. You guys can't go against me if you've killed in your own homes or whatever. You'd be proper hypocrites."
"I am so sorry for my friend's behaviour..."

Meanwhile Sylvando caught the eye of one person;

"What's going on, darling? I can tell when someone is giving me that kind of eye, unnerving. What's on your mind?"

@Lucky @Takumi @Crow @Rwac96 @taiga @Outside Crew

"Revert me real quick, Bishamon." Nana muttered in Bishamon's head, causing the God to sigh.

"Revert, Nana." She muttered, and the girl was by her side in a flash of light. And then Nana had turned to Malroth with crossed arms and a raised brow.

"You killed a guy all because he said something you didn't like. Sounds like a bad argument you're making right now." Nana countered.

Meanwhile, Bishamon rose a brow at Sylvando calling her 'darling' before holding out her hand for a shake.

"Bishamon, it'd be a pleasure to meet you in different circumstances. I feel that it only makes sense to be wary in such a situation, don't you? The number of people in this area is growing, and so far we're no closer to learning the truth or how to return home." She greeted.

@Lucky @Raynar Saassin @taiga @Rwac96 @Crow @Outside crew

Back