@Outside Crew @Lucky @Crow @Takumi @taiga @Raynar Saassin

"I don't care what happens. I just want out of this dump before any more crap happens. Yeah, I killed somebody, so what. You guys can't go against me if you've killed in your own homes or whatever. You'd be proper hypocrites."
"I am so sorry for my friend's behaviour..."

View attachment 11662
"You killed a guy over an argument," Ragna pointed out, "real thin-skinned of ya."

"Eh," Ultraman spoke up with a shrug of his broad shoulders. "I've killed Freeloaders for printin' bullshit stories about me."

"Not helping, asshole," he rolled his eyes at the caped man.

"Shove it, edgelord!"

---

@Inside Crew @Lucky @dark > going outside

The mercenary ran, kicking up her feet with each sprinting step she took. Bullet shouts for the swordsman's name on impulse, concern all to clear in her voice. Many things ran through her mind, like why was she so worked up over the SS-Class Criminal like he was her comrade. Guilt or the feeling of dread she had when she received news of her squad's demise. Though, something inside her screamed to get to the Grim Reaper.​

Last edited:
Max would look over at him and without missing a beat, went " I prefer to refer to myself as the more distinguished among the two of us. He's certainly the more dangerous one,"he replied, looking over at Ragna, proving that he had no control over how he acted.

"I know, I know that I need to be careful with my powers... people can-no someone close to me did die of it, I didn't even intend to hurt him, it just that my body kind of reacted in anger. I didn't want anyone to get hurt," he replied. If you were paying close attention, you would notice that he had a noticeably deep voice.

"Listen, he doesn't need t be so sensitive about his family- he's probably way older than me-"

""
I'm Sixteen," Cameron interjected,

"Well- that's certainly a deeper voice than most sixteen-" Max was about to say when one of the newcomers, a younger man about Cameron's age would slap him upside the head, leaving the other man speechless for once.

"You really should learn to shut up, you were in the wrong, just admit that and get on with your life. I'm Deuce," he replied. The other "human-like" man would smile.

"I think the other young man is right about it and if you tick the wrong-" the other "human-like" man started to say before turning and have a head turn and look at Bishamon . "I remember you, you helped me and some other take care of my son back on Ragnarok, it's....been a long time. It's Bishamon, correct? I think I would have you the pleasure of telling everyone who I.. especially that young man," he replied with a smile.

Cameron would look over at the rest of the group. "Yeah, we do. That's Frank, Deuce and yeah, the other man never actually said his name- but he seems okay enough. And then there's Jacob. He may or may not still be having a freak out, saying that he looks different and hideous, his words, not mine," Cameron replied.

Jacob would speak up. "I don't normally look like this- I don't if it was being here or the food-"

Jack would walk outside with Nancy, Dex and the rest of the inside crew as Jacob started to speak. "Wait- was it the food that was on the outdoor picnic table? That might have been my fault."

"
Wait... what do you mean by that?" Jacob asked.

"Well.....I originally planned to have some food that had multiple effects, but the first batch was bad and only seemed to change the physical form to a different- it's hard to explain, I just settled on the facial hair one and eye color change."

"
....Did you consider that people might not like that?" Larry asked.

Jack would gesture to himself. " Trickster spirit, it's in my nature."

Jacob would look over at Jack. "Am I stuck like this forever......?" He asked, gesturing to his hideous form.

View attachment 11688

"It should wear off in-" he glanced at his watch. "About the time we escape, I kind of made it last the duration of our stay here."

"
....I hate you for that. Can I-"

"
It'll grow back in about two minutes after you shave."

Nancy would look down at the list, ignoring the conversation altogether. "Hey, the list is fully updated."

If anyone glanced at the list... it would now have 32 guests on it.

Host: Jack
1) Nancy Drew (Check)
2)Lorenzo Clark ( Check and dead)
3) Larry Crock (Check)
4)Marius Titan (Check)
5) Dex Heller (Check-Injured, Ice shard in the Side of his torso)
6) Legatus Vitallion (Check)
7) Cameron Mahkent (Check)
8) Benoit Blanc ( Where Did that Detective go?)
9)Kurie (Check)
10) Malroth (Check)
11)Ragna (Check)
12) Bullet ( Check)
13) Asagi (Check)
14) Asher Falcon ( Hospital)
15) John Stevens (Hospital)
16) Nana (Check)
17) Bishamon ( Check)
18) Max Broussard (Check)
19) Bruno Carrelli (Superior Industries)
20) Lucifer Morningstar (Ask Bishamon)
21)Klarion (check)
22) Deuce (Check)
23) Mr. Komos (Hospital)
24) Clark Kent (Check)
25) Sylvando (Check)
26) Mysterious child (Check)
27) Frank Hardy( Check)
28) Jacob Custos (Check)
29) Ace (Woods)
30)Miles Bron (Check)
31) Wednesday's Child is Full of Woe Addams ( Rainbow Forest)
32) Tyler Galpin/ The Hyde ( Rainbow Forest)

"This list is full of details now...and Dex... you have a-"

" I'll be fine-so what does the list say about our missing-" Dex grunted in pain.

"I think we should get him to the hospital.... is there a way to get there easily...." Nancy started to ask when the gate swung open. It leaded into the forest.

"The tree area seems like our best approach to get him to a hospital. I don't think it's too bad- look- it's even call-Oh,"Miles Bron replied reading the sign.

The sign read for everyone who could now see it. Rainbow Forest: Enter At Your Own Risk, Dangerous Creatures Inside, Please refrain from going here anytime after Dark or Really Anytime At All. It seemed the group had a choice, they could go into the woods..... or well, honestly, that was their only choice.

"So...I guess the answer is no to the easy part."

(Last post of the Prologue-Chapter 1 will be Next)

@dark @Raynar Saassin @Rwac96 @taiga @Takumi @Crow

Max would look over at him and without missing a beat, went " I prefer to refer to myself as the more distinguished among the two of us. He's certainly the more dangerous one,"he replied, looking over at Ragna, proving that he had no control over how he acted.

"I know, I know that I need to be careful with my powers... people can-no someone close to me did die of it, I didn't even intend to hurt him, it just that my body kind of reacted in anger. I didn't want anyone to get hurt," he replied. If you were paying close attention, you would notice that he had a noticeably deep voice.

"Listen, he doesn't need t be so sensitive about his family- he's probably way older than me-"

""
I'm Sixteen," Cameron interjected,

"Well- that's certainly a deeper voice than most sixteen-" Max was about to say when one of the newcomers, a younger man about Cameron's age would slap him upside the head, leaving the other man speechless for once.

"You really should learn to shut up, you were in the wrong, just admit that and get on with your life. I'm Deuce," he replied. The other "human-like" man would smile.

"I think the other young man is right about it and if you tick the wrong-" the other "human-like" man started to say before turning and have a head turn and look at Bishamon . "I remember you, you helped me and some other take care of my son back on Ragnarok, it's....been a long time. It's Bishamon, correct? I think I would have you the pleasure of telling everyone who I.. especially that young man," he replied with a smile.

Cameron would look over at the rest of the group. "Yeah, we do. That's Frank, Deuce and yeah, the other man never actually said his name- but he seems okay enough. And then there's Jacob. He may or may not still be having a freak out, saying that he looks different and hideous, his words, not mine," Cameron replied.

Jacob would speak up. "I don't normally look like this- I don't if it was being here or the food-"

Jack would walk outside with Nancy, Dex and the rest of the inside crew as Jacob started to speak. "Wait- was it the food that was on the outdoor picnic table? That might have been my fault."

"
Wait... what do you mean by that?" Jacob asked.

"Well.....I originally planned to have some food that had multiple effects, but the first batch was bad and only seemed to change the physical form to a different- it's hard to explain, I just settled on the facial hair one and eye color change."

"
....Did you consider that people might not like that?" Larry asked.

Jack would gesture to himself. " Trickster spirit, it's in my nature."

Jacob would look over at Jack. "Am I stuck like this forever......?" He asked, gesturing to his hideous form.

View attachment 11688

"It should wear off in-" he glanced at his watch. "About the time we escape, I kind of made it last the duration of our stay here."

"
....I hate you for that. Can I-"

"
It'll grow back in about two minutes after you shave."

Nancy would look down at the list, ignoring the conversation altogether. "Hey, the list is fully updated."

If anyone glanced at the list... it would now have 32 guests on it.

Host: Jack
1) Nancy Drew (Check)
2)Lorenzo Clark ( Check and dead)
3) Larry Crock (Check)
4)Marius Titan (Check)
5) Dex Heller (Check-Injured, Ice shard in the Side of his torso)
6) Legatus Vitallion (Check)
7) Cameron Mahkent (Check)
8) Benoit Blanc ( Where Did that Detective go?)
9)Kurie (Check)
10) Malroth (Check)
11)Ragna (Check)
12) Bullet ( Check)
13) Asagi (Check)
14) Asher Falcon ( Hospital)
15) John Stevens (Hospital)
16) Nana (Check)
17) Bishamon ( Check)
18) Max Broussard (Check)
19) Bruno Carrelli (Superior Industries)
20) Lucifer Morningstar (Ask Bishamon)
21)Klarion (check)
22) Deuce (Check)
23) Mr. Komos (Hospital)
24) Clark Kent (Check)
25) Sylvando (Check)
26) Mysterious child (Check)
27) Frank Hardy( Check)
28) Jacob Custos (Check)
29) Ace (Woods)
30)Miles Bron (Check)
31) Wednesday's Child is Full of Woe Addams ( Rainbow Forest)
32) Tyler Galpin/ The Hyde ( Rainbow Forest)

"This list is full of details now...and Dex... you have a-"

" I'll be fine-so what does the list say about our missing-" Dex grunted in pain.

"I think we should get him to the hospital.... is there a way to get there easily...." Nancy started to ask when the gate swung open. It leaded into the forest.

"The tree area seems like our best approach to get him to a hospital. I don't think it's too bad- look- it's even call-Oh,"Miles Bron replied reading the sign.

The sign read for everyone who could now see it. Rainbow Forest: Enter At Your Own Risk, Dangerous Creatures Inside, Please refrain from going here anytime after Dark or Really Anytime At All. It seemed the group had a choice, they could go into the woods..... or well, honestly, that was their only choice.

(Last post of the Prologue-Chapter 1 will be Next)

@dark @Raynar Saassin @Rwac96 @taiga @Takumi @Crow

"I apologize, but I don't quite remember you well." Bishamon answered the man who seemed to know her. She stared at him for a long moment, before her eyes narrowed in a thoughtful squint. Admittedly, anything related to the multiverse had been pushed to the back of her mind the longer she had been back home. Seems she was trying to remember exactly who the man before her was.

Meanwhile, the red eyed child perked at the mention of someone being injured.

"Someone's...hurt?" He spoke up, before adding, "I can heal." While moving to Dex as he spoke, even lifting a hand of his to demonstrate, his hand giving a faint glow. Said glow would envelope Dex and heal the worst of his injuries. At least, that was the intent.

"What, is there bears in there or somethin'? I can take care of a bear no problem." Nana commented to Miles and Nancy, having not noticed or read the sign.

"Besides; you got me as a divine weapon and garment weilded by a god, a few people who can fly, a pretty big group who have all sorts of powers and weapons on top of that." She added with a raised brow.

@Lucky @dark @Raynar Saassin @Rwac96 @taiga @Crow

Seeing the tension beginning to calm down slightly, the Grim Reaper proceeded to sheath Aramasa at the moment, while the Earth-3 Kryptonian simply rolls his eyes; growing agitated due to the lack of a certain radioactive green rock. Sure, they could argue all night long; but that really wouldn't solve the issue of leaving Starlight City. Then, Ragna's thoughts began to focus on Bullet, realizing that in a way, that woman is his responsibility. He didn't know if she had any family, but should anything happen to her and if he gets back to their world; it would look really bad, and people would assume he did something horrid to her, even if she was a mercenary. He was already seen as a dangerous SS-Class Criminal, plus the likes of his brother Jin and Tsubaki dogging him due to his abilities.

His brows raise upward as he heard Cameron's voice, taking notice of the deep baritone. He could've swore that the youth was at least around eighteen, but he insisted that he was sixteen. The swordsman sighs, pinching the bridge of his nose. It was definitely going to be one of those days, he would preferred an Phononeon Intervention taking place at this moment; even if it was the result of their circumstances.

"Ragna," a familiar voice and subject of his worry alerted his attention, turning to see Bullet sprinting towards the gathering group...wearing her usual attire without bothering to change her clothing.

"What the hell, Ass-Floss?!" The Azure Grimoire Wielder chastised her, "you didn't even bother to put on a new pair of pants?"

The cream-haired woman scowls, shivering as she wraps her arms underneath her bust. "I was worried about you, you jackass!" Her cheeks turn crimson, due to the cold air hitting her flesh. Meanwhile, a wolf whistle escaped the caped man.

"Nice getup, legs," Ultraman says with a lecherous smirk on his face, which earned the Kryptonian a glare from the Mercenary.

@Lucky @Crow @Takumi @taiga @Raynar Saassin @dark

Rainbow Forest: Enter At Your Own Risk, Dangerous Creatures Inside, Please refrain from going here anytime after Dark or Really Anytime At All. It seemed the group had a choice, they could go into the woods..... or well, honestly, that was their only choice.

View attachment 11697
"Nice naming choice for a forest that houses a supposed being of death and destruction. Gotta give that guy props..." The protagonist grumbled as her gaze shifted to the sign. While her sarcasm was palpable to a fault, so was her steadily increasing intrigue! Finally, things were about to get interesting!

"I reckon we've got enough manpower to make this...easy enough!"
In a perfect multiversal world, maybe. However, given the current lineup of dorks (herself included), Asagi'd have to nod at such a statement, believing it to be 100% true and factual, much like the word of any protagonist.
"We've got places to be, hospitals to get to, and cities to escape, and we're not gonna do any of that standin' still, right?"

@Lucky @Crow @Takumi @dark @Raynar Saassin @Rwac96

Lucifer would look over at her. "To be entirely fair to you, our meeting was entirely brief and it was mostly in relation with my son, so it can be easy to be forgotten about, I have some gaps in what happened at the end of it myself. I'm Lucifer Morningstar, if that helps," he replied back to her, hoping that the name would be enough to jog her memory about their brief encounter. He took a deep breath, wondering if these woods were indeed the best option.

Dex didn't want to prove himself to be a pain and he took a moment to consider if that was the safest option.

" I mean- I guess if you can heal me, I would be grateful for all the help that I can get," he replied back to the young man and would take a deep breath. It seemed that the healing would work in the sense that Dex wasn't bleeding out of the side, but he still had the ice shard wedged into his body. It would definitely need some removing still.

"You know, the sign doesn't say what sort of dangerous creatures exist in the woods, but somehow I doubt that it's a bear. Probably something supernatural based on the fact that it seems to give that sort of warning."

"Oh then, we are definitely safe then, all of these powerful people can certainly make sure that the tournaments will go in our direction," Miles replied, beaming with pride. It was obvious that he wasn't as smart as he claimed to be.

"Maybe the sign is one of those red herrings thing where it's actually really sweet but pretends to be evil," Jacob replied, hoping that he was right about that.

It seemed that as the group finished up their previous conversation and would enter the woods.

Chapter 1- Moments In The Woods

Jack would be the first one to feel the second that they entered the woods. "Our powers are dulled here.... that's certainly something, I don't think we're powerless but... I would say that everyone is now at about the same level as slightly more than human."

Larry was quiet for a moment. "Well, I guess there goes all our reassurances that we can beat whatever is in these woods, it's trying to level the playing field for the creatures in here."

Cameron would sigh. "I guess we should have expected something like this to happen," he replied.

"Well that is just fucking fine and dandy. So now all of you are only slightly more useful than me and someone like Frank, that's just great. I'm going to let one of you get attacked if something goes for me,"he replied.

"...Wow, that took no time at all for you to go and be a giant dick, I wish I could say I am surprised... but I am not," Deuce dryly replied.

Frank would be listening to the woods and not paying attention to anyone bickering. " Hey, does anyone else hear that?" He asked.

The group would come across a fork in the road, leading down two paths. It would become obvious what Frank heard once they reached the impasse. Down the path that lead into the woods... there was a scream of a monster? It sounded like something was beating up a monster and it was crying loudly for mercy.

Down the other path, you could hear a loud monster growl and a voice loudly shout. "
Don't you dare attack me, Laura, the guardian of this lake."

Dex was quiet for a moment. "It sounds like the lake would be closer to the town." There was a sign that indicated Dex was right as he headed towards the lake along with Larry

Nancy who was too curious not too had already started to go down the path to see what was causing the monster to scream. Jack followed her.

So the party had a choice. Did they go and see who was beating up the monster like Nancy and Jack? Or did they follow Dex and Larry down to help the lake guardian?

Cast

@Crow as Klarion the Witch Boy (DC)
@dark as Marius Titan (Ryse: Son of Roman)
@Lucky as Larry Crock (Stargirl) and Nancy Drew ( Nancy Drew) and Various NPCS
@Raynar Saassin as Kurie, Malroth (Dragon Quest Builders) and Sylvando ( Dragon Quest)
@Rwac96 as Ragna the Bloodedge, Bullet (Blazblue) and Ultraman (DC)
@taiga as Asagi Asagiri (Disgaea)
@Takumi as Nana, Bishamon (Noragami) and the Mysterious Child​

Chapter One: Forest Walk

A small exhale left the lips of the Grim Reaper, finding himself in what seemed to be the unlikeliest company yet. Sure, there was the Keystone Incident, but that seemed slightly self-contained in the Phantom Field. But he found himself lost amongst other guests of a Halloween Party gone wrong, and trapped in Starlight City. The two main ones two his displeasure was a caped man, who was obviously a paranoid, crude man known as Ultraman. For some reason, Ragna could've sworn he looked like a superhero, but the man sounded and acted like a villain. The second was the Mercenary in short hot pants known as Bullet. He was her plus one, who was now his responsibility. In any other situation, he would've ditched her but they were far from their world and were amongst the least stable company. Then, something caught the attention of Ragna and his traveling partners.

Jack would be the first one to feel the second that they entered the woods. "Our powers are dulled here.... that's certainly something, I don't think we're powerless but... I would say that everyone is now at about the same level as slightly more than human."

View attachment 11770

Kal-Il's brows raised at Jack's observation, his Ultra-Hearing did seem rather lacking, as well as the rest of his powers. He assumed it was the lack of Kryptonite, but now, something else seemed to be at first. "Of fucking course," Ultraman furrows his brows in annoyance, "so, we're basically cannon fodder for whatever's lurkin' in here."

View attachment 11771

"He says they're dulled, we're not powerless, dumb ass," Ragna corrected the man in red & blue, who simply sneered at the Heterochromatic-eyed man. "It means we're not at 'hundred percent as we usually are." The swordsman rolled his eyes at Ultraman's complaining, though he couldn't help to look at Aramasa and his right arm, which in actuality is the Azure Grimoire. Ragna's lips twitched, worried that he may not be at his best at the very moment.

View attachment 11772

"Dulled?" She looks down at her gauntlets, Smash Hell, and the memory of her brutal beating at the fists of the Mad Dog. When her Args Magus shut down at a crucial battle, it nearly resulted in her death. Ironically, if it wasn't for Ragna, she wouldn't be in these woods with these strangers. "So, does this mean our weapons or whatever tools we have are dulled as well?!"

"Bullet," Ragna spoke up, a hint of concern in his voice, his brows creasing slightly. "hey, relax. We're going to be okay," he blinks for a moment, his red & green eyes shifting from left to right. "I think."

"How comforting," Bullet replied sarcastically, rolling her golden eyes at his words.

"Smooth," Kal-Il muttered, shaking his head lightly.

Lucifer would look over at her. "To be entirely fair to you, our meeting was entirely brief and it was mostly in relation with my son, so it can be easy to be forgotten about, I have some gaps in what happened at the end of it myself. I'm Lucifer Morningstar, if that helps," he replied back to her, hoping that the name would be enough to jog her memory about their brief encounter. He took a deep breath, wondering if these woods were indeed the best option.

"Bishamon, though sorry it's not quite coming to me." She replied as she greeted Lucifer, holding her hand out for a shake.

Dex didn't want to prove himself to be a pain and he took a moment to consider if that was the safest option.

" I mean- I guess if you can heal me, I would be grateful for all the help that I can get," he replied back to the young man and would take a deep breath. It seemed that the healing would work in the sense that Dex wasn't bleeding out of the side, but he still had the ice shard wedged into his body. It would definitely need some removing still.

The Boy saw that the healing worked, though the shard was still in place. Tilting his head he reached out to try and pull the shard out, and quickly try to heal whatever wound was present if able.

"You know, the sign doesn't say what sort of dangerous creatures exist in the woods, but somehow I doubt that it's a bear. Probably something supernatural based on the fact that it seems to give that sort of warning."

Nana wondered what exactly that meant for her ability to use her Vessel form. She could try and use her Borderline and Lance and Shield techniques to protect her and the others as long as they still worked, so she wouldn't get too upset over it for now.

"I help deal with supernatural stuff back home too, the only difference is I'm just not as strong as before, now," she frowned before declaring, "But I don't plan to lose against whatever is in these woods."

"Dulled?" She looks down at her gauntlets, Smash Hell, and the memory of her brutal beating at the fists of the Mad Dog. When her Args Magus shut down at a crucial battle, it nearly resulted in her death. Ironically, if it wasn't for Ragna, she wouldn't be in these woods with these strangers. "So, does this mean our weapons or whatever tools we have are dulled as well?!"

Hearing Bullet's upset and Ragna's attempt at comfort, Bishamon turned to the woman to try and help calm her somehow.

"It's as your companion said, our powers and abilities aren't gone, simply dulled. I'm sure you can still protect yourself and others, even vice versa, just fine. There's no need to panic." She spoke matter-of-factly, not at all bothered by the supposed limitations placed on them. She had Nana, which was enough currently anyway.

Even if in the back of her mind, she was worried about Kazuma back home.

"Well that is just fucking fine and dandy. So now all of you are only slightly more useful than me and someone like Frank, that's just great. I'm going to let one of you get attacked if something goes for me,"he replied.

"Don't go crying when someone doesn't immediately try and jump in to help you if a monster jumps out at ya." Nana countered with a shrug, earning a side eye from Bishamon as the woman frowned at her. Nana still didn't intend for others to get hurt by whatever lurked in the woods, but she had to admit that what he said was probably better left as a thought in case someone actually thought that of him.

When the group came to the fork in the road, the child followed after Dex to the lake.

Meanwhile, Bishamon motioned for Nana to head with her after Nancy and Jack.

@Lucky @Rwac96 @taiga @Crow @dark @Raynar Saassin

"It's as your companion said, our powers and abilities aren't gone, simply dulled. I'm sure you can still protect yourself and others, even vice versa, just fine. There's no need to panic." She spoke matter-of-factly, not at all bothered by the supposed limitations placed on them. She had Nana, which was enough currently anyway.

The tanned woman creased her brows in uncertainty, the memory of her near-death experience still lingering in her mind. Sure, she was a capable combatant, especially in the skill of grappling. But, the fact that she let herself nearly die for the sake of vengeance and pride, which she can hear her superior chastising her in her mind. The Mercenary takes a deep breath, calming herself down as she shifts her eyes to Dex and Larry heading towards the lake. Bullet scoffs, sprinting after the pair toward the path.

"Hey," Ragna shouts after the cream-haired woman, "we need to stick together! BULLET!!" The Grim Reaper cursed, deciding to join Bullet and the others were going to the lake.

Ultraman rolls his eyes, while his Ultra-Hearing picked up the growling. He huffed, realizing the weight of his abilities being dulled. The Earth-3 Kryptonian huffs, as he charges toward the monster, itching for a fight.

The Forest

Nancy would be the one leading the way to the sounds of the scream of the other monster... or rather she would be if Ultraman hadn't charged ahead and would entirely beat everyone to the goal. Standing by a obviously shaking monster, would be a.... girl.

View attachment 11900

She would have barely made it out of the way as Ultraman would beat up the monster more. " Hey, leave some for me I still have a lesson to teach it about attacking young seemingly defenseless girls," she replied.

The rest of the group would arrive at about the time Wednesday interjected to Ultraman. "I guess he would be fast regardless of powers being dampened.... I think I almost feel bad for the monster."

Lucifer would look over at the scene and just shrug. "I think it is more than deserved that the monster get beaten up by someone," he replied, taking a deep breath, sniffing the air. " Does anyone else smell blood in the air?"

Deuce would pause. "I can't say that I do- but I'm going to take your world for it, because it doesn't seem like something you would joke about."

Jacob would look around and be the first to spot it. There was a man bleeding not too far. "Hey, it looks like someone here is bleeding," he replied.

Nancy would have an immediate reaction, running towards the man. " Ace...can you hear me?" She asked.

Ace would groan. " Yeah.... I can hear you... though I don't think this is going to be something we can fix easily," he replied, it being obvious that he was struggling. " Thankfully, the girl saved me from being torn apart."

Jack was quiet and would look over at Ace, his wounds and the monster. "Well I got good news, bad news and worse news. Good news, we have a healer and if that is the thing attacking you, if it dies you should be fine. The bad news is that is 100% a vampire-werewolf, something that transfers its power when it scratches you and you survive. The worse news is that.. killing it isn't easy.... though, I think if Ultraman burns it, you should be okay... though it looks like we are going to need to go the hospital regardless of Dex."

@Takumi @Rwac96

The Lake

The healing that Dex had received was a good thing, even if it wasn't proper medical attention had he would be the first to arrive at the lake and look as it seemed that a young woman was batting away a monster with a stick. "It would be great if you stopped attacking me anytime... I'm getting bored here," she replied, stepping out of the way, turning to the group. "Oh joy, more people. Would you all like to stand there and look pretty and help me calm this ugly thing back into that human?"

Max would look at the monster.

View attachment 11901

"
That ugly thing used to be a human?" Max asked. It didn't seem to take much to trigger the Hyde as it would start to lunge towards Max.

Cameron thinking fast would make a quick ice shield between the monster and looking over at him. "You know sometimes I think you want to die. Maybe it might be a smart idea to NOT insult the monster."

Dex would nod. "I second that," he replied.

"Yeah, I like living a lot, so please for once in your life, please be quiet."

Larry would look over and nod in agreement. "I really think it would be helpful if we had more people here because I don't think us humans are going to have much luck against our new ally."

" Yeah....our new enemy is going to be a problem for us," Miles replied.

Laura would turn to Ragna, Bullet and the Child. "I can help where I can....but it looks like it's going to be the four of finding a way to calm them down then," she replied, waiting to see what they would do as the Hyde continue to tear towards the ice shield as Max would go towards moving behind Cameron for now.

@Takumi @Rwac96

The Forest
@Takumi

Ignoring the girl named Wednesday and the injured Ace as his main focus was on the rampaging monster, the caped villain tackling the creature. He didn't know how long he had been stuck in the Phantom Zone, but it was evident that it wasn't well for his mental health; even if he was sane, to begin with. Even with his powers being dampened, he was still fast, which made it possible for him to attack the creature first. Kal-Il began to pummel the beast, which was a vampire-werewolf. He took notice of the lupine-like monster's bizarre physiology with his X-Ray Vision. After landing a few brutal punches, he hops off of the current object of his aggression and fires Heat Vision upon it. Though, Ultraman didn't go full force, as he remembered that he still had some left-over Kryptonite within the sphere-tank capsules attached to the waist of his costume. Information that he was willing to share would remain to be seen, as of now, he saw them as a means to leave this place.

"Well I got good news, bad news and worse news. Good news, we have a healer and if that is the thing attacking you, if it dies you should be fine. The bad news is that is 100% a vampire-werewolf, something that transfers its power when it scratches you and you survive. The worse news is that.. killing it isn't easy.... though, I think if Ultraman burns it, you should be okay... though it looks like we are going to need to go the hospital regardless of Dex."

View attachment 11903

"Didn't ya guys say there was a healer?" Ultraman spoke, as he attacked the hybrid from a distance, having picked up the conversation with his Ultra-Hearing somewhat. "I'm busy takin' on this freak of nature here!" The Earth-3 Kryptonian said, as he ceased using his Heat Vision and picks up what looks like a large, fallen branch. An idea formed in his mind, using his own hand to sharpen an end to create a makeshift stake.

The Lake
@Takumi

The Mercenary huffs as she continued onto the path to the lake, taking notice of the inhuman footprints, and proceeds to follow them. Right behind her was the Grim Reaper, who grimaced as he sensed bloodlust in the air. He would curse out the tanned woman later, as the main concern was saving the poor soul who got lost in this world and dispatching the monster. The pair come to a stop, feasting their eyes upon the beast that was accosting the young woman, who defended herself with a stick.

1688520064201.png

"
That ugly thing used to be a human?" Max asked. It didn't seem to take much to trigger the Hyde as it would start to lunge towards Max.

Cameron thinking fast would make a quick ice shield between the monster and looking over at him. "You know sometimes I think you want to die. Maybe it might be a smart idea to NOT insult the monster."

Dex would nod. "I second that," he replied.

Bullet gazed at the monstrosity with widening eyes, as she aims at Smash Hell with her left hand. Behind her, Ragna unsheaths Aramasa while his right arm glows with the energy of the Azure Grimoire. It was evident that this has turned more dire than the two have expected and there was silent truth between them: They need each other to survive this ordeal. Sure, they can trust the others, but can't really trust Klarion the Witchboy or the seemingly mentally imbalanced Ultraman. Especially with Ragna's Grimoire and abilities dampened by whatever force is forcing them to stay in Starlight.

View attachment 11904

"What the hell is that?!" Bullet inquired, as she unleashed a fireball from one of her Gauntlets, hurling it at the Hyde. "Some sort of...feral Beastkin!"

View attachment 11905

"Dammit, Ass-Floss," Ragna cursed, as he prepared to charge at the monster. "This isn't the time for your racist bullshit!" The swordsman then sprints toward the right of the Hyde, brandishing his large sword. Driving it down into the ground, crimson-violet energy erupts as he changes it to scythe mode.

As Bullet fired rounds of fireballs from Smash Hell, the SS-Class Criminal managed to get close to the creature at a distance so he could strike with his scythe. "BLOOD SCYTHE!" The silver-haired man shouts as he swings vertically at the monster, unleashing that same energy at the creature.

Back