Idea Events? Activities?

DarkyTwist

A Walking Enigma
Hiya~
I just joined recently and I've noticed it's a little difficult to interact with people, because most people are just posting in the roleplay forums. I think we should have some kind of OOC events or activities that encourage participation and stuff like that! Thoughts?

There used to be more site-wide activities, but the people running them got busy and no one stepped in, or all the participants got busy... basically, business stole them all away.

Things slowed down a bit here over the past year or so for various reasons. Things are slowly picking back up, but yeah we've been noticing the new people coming in having a hard time with getting much interaction. One of our short-list projects is to rebuild up our mentor team to help with this, and having some ooc events and activities would be a great focus! I'm going to relocate this thread to the help forum and tag it as an idea.

We appreciate the feedback for sure.

Thank you! I'm not quite sure what these activities could be, but I was thinking it could be like workshops? A server I'm in right now does roleplay workshops for character building, creating interesting dialogue, and even character physicality (how your character walks/talks/etc). It's a lot of fun and super interactive.

Yeah, the hardest part about starting out is meeting people.

I honestly have never been there at a server-wide event, but I'd like to see one.
For now, I'd suggest that you go to the discussions or the game posts so people can get aquainted with you, and then join a few of them in roleplays. Some of my best online friends are from roleplays that I was in long-term.
To that end, I'd suggest perusing the bulletin board every few days to check for new roleplays to join. And, if you're not having success with that, don't be afraid to ask for a 1x1 if you're interested in that, or make your own!

Last edited:
Back