Demon's Broken Promise Exterior of Haven City

happydeath

All posts regarding the exterior of Haven city will reside here. When stating 'exterior' of the city, it is beyond the city walls however not extremely far to the point that it will reach anywhere near Lost Bastion City.​

Interactions: @sissyd00q
Mentions: @sissyd00q
Time Of Day: Afternoon
Weather: Sunshine

After a couple of hours of travel, she jumps down from the trees. She stretches and walks to a small river. She figured it was safe enough now to wash her shirt so she strips it off and washes it. She furrows her brows in thought. She needed to buy new clothes, these stains would not come out all the way and it would draw bad attention to herself. She sighs, which territory should she go to? She thinks for a moment then nods to herself. The Bloody moon territory was to the North. She'd have to be sure she avoided any Ash Wolf members but that was the direction she was going to go, it was closer after all. She then remembers the mutt and doesn't stop herself from glaring at her. "I'm going to a territory to get new clothes. You can leave me alone now..."

Interactions: @KeekeeI
Mentions: @KeekeeI
Time of day: Afternoon
Weather: Sunny

She hummed a random tune for the majority of the time they traveled. The demon's blood-stained clothes still had a delightfully tasty scent linger behind her. They finally arrive back to the forest floor and near a small river. She knew there would be no point in trying to wash out the stains, but she decided to lay on her stomach behind the demon and watch her work. It's not like she would listen to the mutt anyway. The other was lost in thought, obvious from the way she would nod to herself, as Sissy observed her.

She wondered what she was deciding on, most likely some odd tactic to get the mutt of her tracks. Or so she assumed. Her question was inevitably answered as the girl spoke, "I'm going to a territory to get new clothes. You can leave me alone now..." She really disliked her didn't she? She playfully whistled at her topless figure before sitting up. "Ooh, can you imagine having one of the ruthless territory owners stumble upon an unwelcome demon? That'd be fun to watch so I must come along." She smiled wide ready to continue the act of annoying... What's her name? She never gave her it, but to hell if that's stop her from trying now. "So, I didn't catch your name?"

Last edited:
Time Of Day: Afternoon
Weather: Sunshine

She rolled her eyes as she heard the whistle and was met with an answer that she very much expected but didn't want. "Ooh, can you imagine having one of the ruthless territory owners stumble upon an unwelcome demon? That'd be fun to watch so I must come along." She growled in annoyance "Really? Why can't you just leave me alone?" She was then hit with her least favorite question. "So, I didn't catch your name?" She rubbed her forehead and sighed deeply. "You can call me Silver, now please stop talking. You're so annoying."

She throws her shirt back on and starts walking to the Blood Moon Territory, ducking and dodging through the brush. She looked around every once in a while, listening, making sure they weren't being followed. They?... NO! Making sure SHE wasn't being followed. If they were being followed she was ditching the mutt to fend for herself. She growled to herself in frustration. They? She was definitely starting to suffer from isolation.

Time of day: Afternoon
Weather: Sunny

"Really? Why can't you just leave me alone?" Do you really want to know the honest answer? Her tail swished as she looked up at her. "Odd that you hate me from simply following you. You may need to work on your anger issues. That's where your annoyance is stemming from." She rose to her feet not really expecting answer. She was lucky to get a name outta the demon. Silver? Silver it is, though she was sure she'd hate it if Sissy actually called her that. She followed her into the woods. She was wondering something for a small while now. If she was so dangerous, why was she worried? Sure if enough came around or specifically demon hunters decided to track them, she'd understand. Though, she liked to play the cat and mouse game with them. They've done constructed a trail of blood scent around, which means safety for her would undoubtedly be harder.

She sped up until she was trotting beside Silver. "Staying at an Inn tonight might be a smart idea."

Last edited:
Time of day: Evening
Weather: Clear

She was aware of the mutt's presence behind her and then she heard her footsteps quicken as she caught up to her. "Staying at an Inn tonight might be a smart idea." Her jaw clenched at the idea. She should be staying away from people, not going toward them... but they were going into the territory so... an inn it would be she didn't want to look suspicious. "Fine. I need to get clothes first. Don't need to draw attention to myself by showing up to an inn all bloody. They wouldn't even let us in." She rubs her forehead in thought. She then slows a bit as they approach the Bloody Moon Territory. She had to do this... she was safe here anyway, there were other demons... but socializing was definitely not a specialty of hers.

Last edited:
Time of day: Evening
Weather: Clear

"Us?" She let out an amused chuckle. "I simply thought you'd kick me to the streets while YOU went to an inn. Thanks for the invite." She slowed her pace to match the other demon's. "And yeah, you should change your clothes as quickly as possible. We don't want to attract attention from other demons either." I wouldn't let them touch her. Mine. Mine. Mine. No. Stop being so possessive. We'll get a taste then leave like always. Simply as that. But what if her taste is addicting? She struggled with an inner battle between her voices as they neared the oncoming territory. Her nose filled with the scents of other demons. Her ears perked and her eyes wandered as faint commotion came into earshot.

Back