Eye of The End

Azathoth

Daemon Sultan
(If needed ask me for the link to the story, as I cannot currently get it working on my phone -_-)

This will be an rp based on that short story I have wrote.
----------------
You are part of a group that has been assembled to go on the search for a missing explorer that has been tied into a mass killing, the source and only evidence of what has happened is a short letter left by the explorer.
Your mission is to investigate the source of this letter and attempt to banish this awoken evil.

Roles:
Scholar -Person of literary study who has studied many a lore and is the brains of the group
Soldier- The muscle and guard of the group, supplying the firepower and protection for the weaker of the group.
Linguist- The translator of the group, able to speak in many languages and used to help in many a foreign country.(Taken)
Insider- Someone tired to the underworld of the world, an inside source for the group when dealing with shady groups.(Taken)
Navigator- The planner of the group, setting the destinations and planning the groups next move.(Taken)
Priest- Holy man of the group, used to help keep the groups morale high and needed to prevent the madness from taking over the group

The character sheets are up to interpretation, post what information you think is needed, this will be a modern rp, and as such there is no magic within the group, the Priest has holy protection, but that is it.
Ask me before taking a role that way I can mark off who has what role.

Hope this interests people and thank you for checking in. ^-^

https://discord.gg/yVEW7Pq
^ Link to the Discord OOC Chat

(Also this is a new attempt, I tried it before but never got enough people to start)

Last edited:
Back