Ame Damnee Fairharvest Outskirts

Rue

Acting Maniac
The edge of the logging town known as Fairharvest. The woods in this area begin to clear from extensive work cutting down the trees. It serves as a beacon of hope to those exiting Kryamn Forest, assuring them that civilization isn't far away.

Brutus Magnolia - Entering the Outskirts

As the Lycan emerged from the forest he could see the log cabins far off in the distance. He smiled slightly seeing that something resembling civilization wasn't too far off. He waited for the others to catch up before he addressed them all. "Sir Rythe has instructed us to take refuge in Fairharvest and wait for his return. I'm going to stay on the outskirts and keep watch for him, those who want to join me, can join me. Everyone else, you're almost there, just a little more to go and you can get some rest."

Rhiannon - Fairhaven Outskirts

The vampire slowed her horse and came to a stop near Brutus, “I’ll stay with you. The shade from the forest will do well, plus we don’t want the people to think we are here to attack them,” She dismounted and unsaddled her horse quickly and pulled it’s bridle off. The large beast sidestepped a bit before noticing the sweet grass all around him and prancing off to nibble. Rhiannon put her hand in Brutus’ as she leaned slightly against his shoulder, “So much has happened. This group didn’t even make it the first day before for going at each other. For once I’m happy to not be human, the emotions might be too much at this time.”

She smiled softly up at her lover, “I’m sorry to not have seen your pain earlier. Please don’t push yourself too hard.”

Ryuna, Outskirts of Fairharvest

As they exited the forest she could feel the pull of something. Her heart throbbed as she glanced about slowly. The pull was strong despite clearly being far away, “Wolf,” She called out to Brutus, “I’ll be parting from this group. I’m clearly not wanted and perhaps not needed. Her form changed quickly then into the large fox. Her golden eyes stared at the group before she took off so quickly she was barely seen.

Abdannon? Was that where her soul was? Or was it something else that was drawing her to that place.

Ratchel- Fairhaven outskirts

The half angel having her horse come to a stop. Tired eyes transfixed on the log cabins in front. After the day she and everyone else had it was like a bless from the goddess herself that they came across this. Thank Aditi! patting Lisa rested on her chest Ratchel gave a small smile. The magic ring with undefined origins started to glow a bright red, the possible miles long string became visible again, an indication that this 'Artimeties' was drawing near. But only Ratchel knew of his arrivel. Or more like she felt it.... The glow seemed to garner some stares. "It was a gift. From an admirier" She said jokingly, forcing a smile. How do you tunr this thing off!?

Rene'ilyah
Fairharvest Outskirts

Renee squinted to see the group that was further into the distance. There it was... the edge of the forest. She sighed in relief as they arrived in the outskirts of some town, as she had been dying to get out of the forest since the spirit incident. Maybe she can even get some actual rest, and rest her eyes for a moment. She did take a few minutes nap from earlier, but it was nowhere near enough. The regular movement of the horse they were on was lulling her back to relaxation, and she felt herself drifting. She fought against it, not when there's this shady guy again with her, but she could not help it. The journey has simply been sapping out her energy. And with the big storm she had cooked up earlier, all she wanted was... get some more sleep...

Last edited:
Brutus Magnolia - Fairharvest Outskirts

He watched the kitsune leave, not responding. He felt bad for the girl, she was clearly a very misunderstood creature, but he knew she was right, this group wasn't the place for her. He felt Rhiannon's hand take his and felt her lean against him. As she apologized he turned to face her, taking her other hand in his so he was holding both. "You've nothing to apologize for, love. I'm sorry for constantly trying to do everything myself. I just need to set things right with Imogen, and then it can be just the two of us for a while. You're right, she's not our child, not my little sister, I've no right to interfere in her affairs. I need to focus on the family I do have. That family is you, I can't see myself spending my life with anyone else but you Rhiannon." He rested his forehead against hers, and in that moment, everything felt right again.

The vampire gave him a gentle smile as she leaned back and moved to the darker shadows of the forest’s edge. There was something in her gaze something that spoke of a deep dark desire for the man with her. She cared little about what others might have thought. She had lived long enough to know waiting simply lead to regrets. The only right time for them was now. Holding her arms out to him she whisper so softly that only he could possibly hear, “Come make love to me. Who knows when next we will have a chance?”

Ryuna had been right to say that they should live while they could. Their futures were clouded in nothing but darkness and shadows. It was up to them to build that future and up to them to shape how it would be.

Artimeties- Fairharvest outskirts

There is suddenly a noise in the distance normal people wouldn't be able to make it out at first, but those who had super hearing could tell that it was yelling and the sound of rushing air. Louder and louder until. A shadowy figure crashes out of the sky, massive amounts of dust and dirt kicked up into the air. Groaning the shadowy figure straightens his back with a loud pop, and fixes his neck with an equally loud crack. Standing up a shadowy mass started to leave the dust and revealed a man wearing a rather cool looking black skin-tight suit, adorn with an equally black cowl, and a skull mask with dark blue glass eyes. However, what came out of his mouth was anything but professional or dignified. " Anyone have an extra butt?" He collapsed.

Cenarius- Fairharvest outskirts

Before anyone could stop and ask, 'what just happened?' a loud eagle like screech tore through the sky as the sounds of wings beating against the air made all look up to see what appeared to be a griffin. Landing the beat of its wings kicking up even more, dust the griffin shadow started to change into a smaller form. seconds later a young boy looking to be around 15 walked out of the cloud of dust and towards Artimeties, who was currently taking a nap on his face. "Your plan worked! But the bad news is... Your plan worked.... Are you still alive?" nudging him with his foot.

Lisa
Lisa lay rested between two rather soft pillows as she snuffled through her nightmare, letting own soft whinnies as her subconcious torture her mind, until a rather thunderously loud crash seemed to blow up the nearby vicinity. Lisa did what any young child would do and squealed, waking up suddenly and leaping off the large horse before sprinting behind a small bush that lay on the path. "Monster!" She yelled, pulling the brim of her hat down to cover her ears and remaining still for what felt like an hour, but was really just a matter of seconds. Once she worked her nerve up to do it, she peered hrough the bush at the small crater with a scary man inside, and a younger one not too far away. "Monster..?" She said, baffled and confused. "What make bang?" She asked nobody in particular, rubbing a few stray tears from her face after all those nightmares.

Her golden eyes peered out at the two for a while before tracking her way around her. "Where... Am.. I?" She whispered, panic sliding into her mind and quickly spreading fear through her body. She had never, ever left the forest before, not once in her entire life. She had never felt the need to and never thought she would. She began trembling slightly as her emotions began constricting her chest, breathing rapidly as her pounding heart escalated until she felt like it could be heard for meters around her as terror consumed her mind.

Last edited:
Imogen
The Outskirts of Fairhavest - With Cazimir

The two of them emerged from Kryamn Forest and appeared in the clearing before Fairhavest. They were on the outskirts of the small village and again, were with the large group. Imogen had retired to sitting behind Cazimir on the horse that they now shared. Her arms were snaked around his midsection to keep the both of them stable on the steed. Her arms uncoiled from his body and she hopped down from the horse, landing gracefully on her feet. The Fae had hidden her wings away again and now she appeared to be nothing but a normal young girl. She looked up at Cazimir and smiled, regarding what he had said to her earlier in the forest. You won't hurt me, but I'll agree to your terms on the condition that you try and lighten up, OK? We should enjoy this... please.

Her attention turned back to the group and more importantly, to the small village in front of her. The Fae's stomach had grumbled, she couldn't remember the last time she had something to eat and the girl could feel herself becoming weak with both hunger and exhaustion. Worry settled on her face as she thought about Cazimir in the condition he was in, he could use proper rest and a meal as well. Imogen sighed lightly and looked up at the man, "we can stay out here to rest if you prefer? I can go see if I can find us something to eat once we get settled a bit. Or we can try our luck in Fairhavest, it's up to you Caz... but I guess it does depend on what the rest of the group is doing too."

Brutus Magnolia - Fairharvest Outskirts

Brutus joined his lover in the shadows of the trees. The noise from the man and the griffin behind them not mattering to the lycan. He'd had enough of sticking his nose where it didn't belong. He just wanted this one moment alone with the woman he loved, a moment where he could make his dream of a family a reality. He pressed her body against a tree and brought their lips together, his hand trailing up the exposed skin of her dress, when they pulled apart he looked into her eyes, love and lust piercing his gaze. "With pleasure, my love."

Rennac Navarre - Approaching the Fairharvest Outskirts

There was a very odd looking couple of humanoids approaching the Outskirts, one a well dressed sophisticated looking man with brunette hair and violet eyes, and the other a rather brutish looking man, covered in tattoos, his black hair concealed by the hood he kept up. The brunette observed the scene in front of him with interest, they'd come here following the smoke they saw billowing in the distance, and he could feel power exuding off of every person here.

There were many targets he could deem worthy of making a contract, as a djinn faery it would be his greatest desire, but there were two individuals in particular that caught his eye, a small teenage looking girl and a rather exhausted looking man who were just leaving the confines of the Kryamn Forest. "Let's start with those two, shall we, Iggy?" He said to his brutish partner. The man approached the two of them a friendly smile on his face. "Excuse me young lady, your friend there seems to be in pain, would you like some assistance?"

@RyunaSiege

Smiled softly at the lycan after they broke from their kiss. His words made her undead heart beat at a fast rhythm. The heat off his body was the perfect contrast to her much cooler skin. Only a true disaster could draw her from her lover’s embrace.

Igneous - Fairharvest Outskirts

The sight of smoke had the fire fae itching to get closer to the flames that caused it. Sadly by the time they had reached the source the cause of the destruction of about seven acres of land was long out. What a pity he thought to himself. Only the hot embers told him just how hot those flames had been. Ren had seemed almost excited as he had about the event. Though Iggy --as the man called him-- was still chomping at the bit trying to find the one that had started the whole affair.

Ren’s words drew Igneous’ attention as well as that very inhuman gaze. Black corneas gave to yellow golden iris and slitted pupils surrounded by ruby red. His tattoos were visible under his sleeveless hooded trench coat. His chest bare save for more of those tendrils that could easily remind someone of smoke and fire --perhaps writing even. His dark trousers were tucked into heavy boots clearly made for stomping the life out of any who found themselves under them. Everything about him bleed the feeling of possible death.

After a moment his gaze danced to the two they had approached. They were on horseback not that it would have mattered much. Horses could run fast but those that could fly were far quicker. For now he would follow Ren’s lead. He would get his chance to set blaze to something. Perhaps this little couple.

Reactions: Rue
Artimeties-Fairharvest outskirts

After a few gentle shoves of the young boy's foot, and a few whispers he shot up, dirt covering his mask. "yeah. Don't worry about me, nothing serious was damaged, all I did was fall on my head is all so no cause for alarm." wiping the dust on his suit off. "And you said firing myself out of a cannon would be 'more like, a silly way of suicide.' But this stallion's still has a few more ticks in his watch." Artimeties said proudly. though secretly he was never going to do that again.

Cenarius-Fairharvest outskirts

A sigh of relief Cenarius was happy that the man was not hurt or worse, he had been the only real person besides the lady in Black and white to every play with him and go on adventures with. "Despite that not making any sense I'm really glad you're ok." A loud noise of someone one yelling caught the Daemon elf hybrids attention 'Monster!' quickly turning his head the young man's wood like appendage's fingers suddenly grew to be sharp enough to cut through iron and stab through stone. "Monster!? What monster??"

Ratchel- Fairharvest outskirts

Watching on with utter confusion and embarrassment. These two newcomers seemed to have a few screws loose. Walking over to where Lisa was hunched over hiding, rolling her eyes as the comedy act unfolded behind her. "No. There are no monster.... Just some nuts." She said with a playful tone trying to make Lisa feel more comforted, kissing the girl on the forehead and turning away with a warm smile. Now she had to deal with the boy with the prosthetic limb, walking over as his eyes seemed to have turned a littler feral, continuing walking towards the lad slowly as not to trigger him her smile as inviting as it was with Lisa. "Now, now. You can put away the.... Arm. No one's going to harm you." Petting Cenarius, avoiding his stag like horns his demeanor calmer but not fully pacified. The glow of crimson drew her attention. The string becoming visable to both Arty and her again the two held up both ring fingers the string attached to both their fingers the glowing light suddenly taking the form of a heart between the two. Ratchel's face clearly in disbelief at this turn of events This guy is Artimetes?!

Lisa
"Too open.. to much.. Space. Where are the trees? Where are they?!? Where did they go!" She yelled angrily at them after the nice woman had delivered a soft mouth to her forehead. She had slept practically their entire journey, was now seeing parts of the forest she had never known existed, and while there were still trees, there was not nearly as much of them, nor undergrowth, as she was used to. She crept out of the bush with barely a rustle, her eyes seemingly turning cat-like, glaring daggers at the duo, as her slightly-long ears seemed to sharpen, if she hadn't been yelling, she would have almost seemed like a strange but fitting large mushroom moving at incredibly slow speeds across open ground. "Lady.. Get away from Scary an' Monster." She said quietly, having selected the names for the two new arrivals in her mind. Lisa was used to being patient, she played chase with animals all the time, and had even outrun a minotaur once, one of her only talents beside the natural perks of being partial-elf.

Cazimir Heskel
Fairharvest Outskirts

He was relieved that the mess of emotions in his head was starting to get clearer. Cazimir sighed as he glanced at Imogen behind him, thinking about her advice. Enjoy? That's right. As hard as things had been, he should at least make this easier for her and stop being an emotional wreck. Talking a deep breath, he thought about what Brutus told him about. If the love feels true, then you'll find a way... Maybe he should have more faith. Maybe things will be alright. After all, it was in the future. The one day the two of them... will become actual lovers...

His heart raced a little bit. Thinking about it now, had they not just confessed to each other? Imo... you are too easy to fall in love with. Cazimir... I'm falling so hopelessly in love with you. He was pulled out of his thoughts with her question, as he gave a small smile and answered. "I'll be fine. I'm feeling better already, physically. But I'll be damned if we don't get some food in you. You must already be starving, because I am too." he made a nervous chuckle, trying to be more natural. But thinking about her knowing all these things about him not only made him slightly happy, but also a little nervous. "Do you think we can find some food in town?" Their horse strolled for a moment more, and it was then that the strangers approached them.

"Excuse me young lady, your friend there seems to be in pain, would you like some assistance?"

Cazimir gave one of the men a look. For some reason he felt a sense of alarm rising the moment he approached. He had a friendly smile on, but his violet eyes unsettled him. "No need. I'm feeling better enough. I don't need your help. But..." he said carefully, but then glanced at Imogen. "I guess I'd be grateful if you can help us find a place to sleep and eat. We're both have never been to the town before."

***​

Rene'ilyah
Fairharvest Outskirts

The girl sneezed as she unmounted from her horse, her clothes still damp from being directly under her storm, and as she looked around she could not help but feel a tinge of loneliness. Everyone was settling down, going to their personal acquaintances, all looking relieved that they had gotten out of the forest. And here she is. Still... alone. Not quite belonging anywhere. She felt left out, with everyone eager to move into the town in groups. Even Cazimir isn't around to tease her. She was not that all surprised, he was evidently smitten with the faery girl, plus he looked really tired.

Renee pulled out her sketchbook. It was drenched too, but has now dried somewhat. Still, it does not change the fact that most of her drawings were ruined, and the paper had gone a few levels down in quality. She held it to her chest. She just felt so tired. Closing her eyes, she sat under one of the trees that wasn't cut yet. Maybe if she closed her eyes and slept, she will remember that dream...

Find me. Who was that?

Suddenly her stomach growled. The girl blushed a little bit, not realizing how hungry she was. Should she try summoning some food? It always tasted like cardboard to her. But she doubted anything in town will taste any better. Sighing, she looked up at the sky. Should she even go back to New Eden? Maybe she should go to Abaddon instead, live the artisan's life she had always wanted... she laughed to herself bitterly. Not that anyone would care if I just disappear right here and now. Summoning some bread, she ate it, not minding the bland, tasteless thing, just wanting to get some food in her so she could close her eyes and rest. She sneezed once again, deciding to summon a blanket as she snuggled to herself under the tree. Her breaths felt hot. But her entire body feels cold. Crap. I don't want to get sick right now.

Rennac Navarre - Fairharvest Outskirts

The faery pushed his glasses back up to the bridge of his nose as he listened to the man speak. He chuckled a bit as the man attempted to put on a macho attitude, no doubt trying to impress the girl he was with. "Ah, well that's a bit of an awkward situation as we're quite new to the area ourselves. We saw the fire coming from the forest and rushed over to see if anyone needed assistance." His aura was cool and collected, unreadable as he continued talking to the two of them.

"One would assume the easiest route to acquiring a place to eat and rest would be to head into town and ask. Ah but alas, where are my manners? My name is Rennac Navarre, and this is my associate, Igneous. We've been travelling through Oblitus, hoping to find a place called New Eden. May I ask who the two of you are, and why you and your motley crew seem to be so far away from home?" He asked, extending his hand for the girl to shake.

Artimeties- Fairharvest Outskirts

Usually Arty would hate being obviously Ignored by almost everyone in a group, in fact, if this was any other day the first thing he would do to get attention is to pull out a magical horn that sounds like a rooster getting its balls in a vice. However, the pinkish red magic heart between him and the sexy warden lady made him think twice about it. ignoring being ignored by everyone instead his attention was primarily focused on Ratchel.

He wasn't sure what he would find at the end of this string, he guessed maybe some treasure, an ancient weapon of great awesomeness, or maybe just some giant ball of yarn... But the Warden he was eyeing from the sidelines. That was something he did not expect. From a distance, she was a beaut, but up close Arty could finally see that this woman was god damned Gorgeous! It was like she was a fancy buffet and his eyes were the obese virgin that shoved everything down his greasy throat. Her fair skin seemed to shine like a white diamond, her hips no doubt when in motion was akin to poetry, and her bosoms up close seemed so perfectly shaped and definitely not too big or too small, and her lovely face was something like fine art the scar under her eye might intimidate other though that is what made ti so damn sexy to Arty. *Dear diary. Jack pot. *

He was only broken out of his trance when a familiar voice burned his ears. "Caz?" Turning his head in the direction of the voice he spotted Cazimir laying ontop a horse with a teenage looking girl holding him up, while they were talking to two strange people. He ran past Lisa and the two men almost instantly to greet his buddy. "Heyah, Caz! Didn't expect to see you out of the Broth..... Also. Hello, Teenage girl, Glasses, and scary eyes man. I am Artimeties." He named Igneous, Imogen, and Rennac

Cenarius- Fairharvest Outskirts

Instantly he calmed down at the nice woman's words and touch. He even purred a little. 'Lady.. Get away from Scary an' Monster' His pointy ears picked up. Turning his body around on a dime and facing Lisa he only smiled and laughed at that. "I'm not a monster. I'm Cenarius." Holding out his wooden hand that had returned to normal, after all, it was only normal that two humanoids greet each other with a handshake.

Ratchel-Fairharvest Outskirts

Felt a migraine coming as she rubbed the sides of her head. She just wanted some sleep right now, even if it was on the ground. This pandemonium that the two newcomers. 'Cenarius and Arty' caused was just too much for her right now, getting up groaning and walking towards the small village. "If anyone needs me, I'll be looking for an Inn."

Igneous - Fairharvest Outskirts

Igneous cut a sharp and rather deadly looking glare to Ren when he offered his name so willingly to the people they just met. It was out of habit that he hated people knowing his name. He would much rather teach them the hard way his name and how it came to be. He tugged at his hood a little and put a hand on his hip. The fire fae wasn’t happy. Hell when had he last been happy? Perhaps when he had burned down that last village they had passed through. They had it coming to them any ways. Monster. Devil even. All sorts of insulting names that made his blood boil.

He turned away from the group and headed off, “You know where to find me,” He told Ren as he made his way over to the forest’s edge and sat down. Reaching into his coat’s pocket he pulled out a long stemmed pipe and a leather pouch of tobacco and herbs. Stuffing a bit in the bowl he lit it with his finger and tried to relax. The new comer’s greeting hadn’t helped any.

Scary eyes… He supposed he had been called worse before.

Imogen
Fairhavest Outskirts

The Fae watched as the two strange men approached them so nonchalantly. One of them wore dark glasses and had dark hair, the other had eyes burning with a red fire. The duo left an unsettling feeling in Imogen's stomach and even more so when the one wearing glasses offered his assistance. Cazimir had piped in before Imogen had a chance to respond, though initially, he declined their offer he changed their mind after glancing at her. She wondered if he had only accepted because he knew that she was hungry. Imogen stayed silent as the man introduced himself and his friend as Rennac and Igneous, stating they were travelers of Obltius and were searching for New Eden. It seemed to have been a common goal of many travelers but still, the young girl was suspicious.

"My name is Imogen." Imogen extended her hand in acceptance of Rennac's but when she took his hand in hers the Fae was connected to memories? A woman with reddish hair, lavender eyes, and only one hand. A man, a dead man... Blood. And Rennac. Imogen immediately recoiled her hand from Rennac's as she stared at him with an anxious face. What she had seen was not entirely clear but the feelings that accompanied them were and Imogen knew that she and Cazimir should be careful around the two of them. Her gaze shifted from the newcomer to Cazimir as she gave him a slightly worried look which was immediately cut off by a man running toward them and interrupting their conversation. Teenage girl? I'm 163....

Imogen looked back to Rennac and his friend out of the corner of her eye as the newcomer so happily introduced himself. Something seemed oddly familiar about the two of them but she couldn't quite understand what it was.

Rennac Navarre - Fairharvest Outskirts

Rennac raised an eyebrow at Imogen's curious reaction to their handshake. His mind raced with possibilities as to why she could've reacted that way when a very loud man came crashing through his thoughts. The loud man wore a skull mask and proceeded to call him 'glasses'. The nickname immediately soured Rennac's opinion of the man as he proceeded to ignore him and focus on Imogen. "Imogen, eh?" The same name as the faery queen, interesting. It's not common enough of a name to be a coincidence, let's test the waters. He thought to himself as he continued talking to her. "What a nice name. So tell me, Imogen. What's a fellow faery doing this far out in the Oblitus?"

Back