Ame Damnee Fairharvest Outskirts

Cazimir Heskel
Fairharvest Outskirts

Am I the only one who feels unsettled with them? Cazimir asked through their mind link, seeing the small recoil Imogen made from their contact. Perhaps she saw something? Caz was then distracted when he realized who it was that just approached them... and he cocked an eyebrow. "Arty? What in Satan's name are you doing out here?" he subconsiously grinned, his body language showing how fond he is of the guy. He is, after all, the only Master he could fool around with. All the others are either too grumpy, too busy, or just plain unapproachable. "I thought you were still back in New Eden fucking the whorehouse. Did the Owner finally kick you out? Just tell me if you did something nasty again, I'd love to take back your head if it could get me some more favors from Dante." he shrugged. Just seeing Arty kind of picked his mood up, and it was then that he noticed Imogen looking a little in disapproval at her nickname. "Ah, this is... Imogen. My..." he hesitated. Lover? Friend? Partner? Comrade? What was the right word? He had no idea. He glanced down at her uneasily, the statement hanging in the air. Instead, he just sighed and gave Arty a meaningful look that clearly said: Off limits. After all, the only guy he knew who would fuck anything that moves and was not named Cazimir was Artimities. And he could swear to Aditi if he started flirting with her now, he'd be looking forward to a frostbite near his crotch.

Strange. he thought. It felt weird to feel... possessive.

Artimeties
Fairharvest Outskirts

Placing his hand in a dramatic fashion on his chest, his head craning back to the sky. "My good sir! You offend me! To suggest that I was kicked out is pure lunacy! You should know even if I was kicked out, I would still find a way back inside." He chuckled as he patted Caz's back. "Nah, I worked out a deal with Dante. I help him find some magic rocks. Take that as you may. And he forgets my little.... Act of self-defense." At the mention of Imogen's name, Arty actually stopped talking. A girl who's name he remembers?! Hey Lucifer, how's it going skating to work? Respecting Caz and figuring this girl was rather important to him, Arty decided to change his tone to more presentable. "Sorry about the 'Teenage girl' thing, I'm just a very silly guy. Names Artimeties, though Friends call me Arty." Holds his hand out to shake the girls, in a polite gesture. Like a kid on sugar rush though he instantly wanted to answer Caz's first question on what he was doing out here. "It's a long story involving caves, Dragons, a mysterious boy with supernatural powers." He motions to Cenarius who looked to be talking with the shroom headed girl. "Oh, and this." raises his finger so everyone could see. "When I got it, nothing special happen but when I left the cave, a giant red string exploded out and started going towards something. And yes it sounds sappy, but I had a strong urge to follow it." He then went on to explain that when he and Cenarius entered the forest they were greeted by an enter hoard of pissed off hydra's. So in order to escape Arty used his portal magic to use a cannon he had been saving for Devon's next birthday, Cenarius though somehow beat all the Hydra's just as the cannon went off. "And that is how I arrived. With style..... Anyway. The ring seems to be attached to that rare specimen." A large grin as he pointed to Ratchel heading for the small town. Arty was right, hips were poetry in motion. "But since your here, and kinda old. I was wondering just a second ago. What the hell is this thing?" pointed to the ring.

Imogen
Fairhavest Outskirts

The Fae could hear Cazimir's concern about the newcomers echoing in her mind. He had obviously seen her reaction to them and was now suspicious as to why; the girl debated telling him the truth as to what she saw but decided against it for the time being. We can talk about them later once we have eaten and found a place to rest, the girl thought back for Cazimir to hear. Her suspicion of the newcomer heightened as Rennac identified her as being a faery even though her wings were not showing, to anyone else she would appear simply as an elf given her pointed ears and small frame. Imogen pondered for a moment, curiously wondering if the familiarity she felt for the two men was the same reason he could tell that she was a faery. Is it something that we can sense about each other? I've never met another Fae before until I met Cazimir and I didn't know he was one.. is it because he's only half? Imogen broke from her thought and gave Rennac her full attention, "how is it that you know I'm a faery?" she asked curiously.

Her question was cut short when her attention was redirected to Cazimir and the man who called her a teenage girl. Cazimir obviously regarded the person as a friend as his tone and body language changed when the man approached. Imogen could feel the confusion in Cazimir as he fumbled on what exactly to call her and rightfully so, what were they to each other now? It wasn't long ago that the two of them were simply traveling comrades but what kind of a word do you even use to define what has happened to them since leaving New Eden? Imogen smiled and stepped in attempting to relieve everyone's confusion, "I'm a close friend of Cazimir's, it's nice to meet you Arty and no harm done with the teenage comment. I'm a lot older than I look!" The Fae was brimming with happiness in an attempt to wash over the nervous feelings she had felt when interacting with Rennac. Her attention shifted to Cazimir next, "I'm going to go into Fairhavest and find us something to eat and maybe a place to stay for the night. Join me when you're done with your friend?"

"It was nice meeting you!" Imogen said with a smile, "all of you." she followed up quickly, realizing she needed to address Rennac. The girl walked away from the small group and headed into Fairhavest to search for a meal and a place to rest. It's OK if you don't know what to call me, Caz. I don't know either... I hope I didn't upset you by saying I was a good friend. I just don't want you to be embarrassed... I could feel that you thought something was strange.

Last edited:
Rennac Navarre - Fairharvest Outskirts

The shock on the girl's face tipped him off on a number of things. Clearly she hasn't been exposed to our society very much, else she would've known the answer to that question. Perhaps I can ease the worried expressions of her and her little crush by teaching her about our people. He went to answer Imogen's question but was immediately interrupted by the loud man in the mask as he barged his way into the middle of their conversation. Just like that, Imogen was gone, and Rennac's mood began to sour.

He could hardly hide the scowl on his face as he glared at the masked man, Artimities as he was called, while he recounted a ludicrous story regarding his crash landing in these lands. He found the masked man to be quite tiresome, and wished to escape from his madness. "Well, it was a pleasure to meet you both, Cazimir and Artimities. I should leave you two be, I'll find my answers from another member of your group."

He made his way over to the tree where Igneous was seated and whispered to him. "If, by chance we wish to eradicate these fools, burn that one alive first." He said as he pointed towards Arty. It was then that he noticed a young redhead sitting alone at a tree. "I'm going to ask around and see if the other members of this group hold any value." With that he moved to Renee. "Excuse me, Madam. Are you alright? You seem to be in a rather lonesome state currently." He called to the angel with a pleasant smile across his face.

Cazimir Heskel
Fairharvest Outskirts

Cazimir stared at Arty's ring for a long moment... and then shrugged. "Hell if I know." he replied, and when Imogen bid goodbye, he simply nodded, watching him go. As she did so he heard her voice echo in is thoughts. A close friend. The only other person he had considered one was Xena--- even Arty, as close as they seem, was nothing more than a coworker to him. Being referred to as a friend, while not completely satisfying, was enough. Yeah. Don't worry about it. I'll see you later.

Rene'ilyah
Fairharvest Outskirts

The stench of rotting corpse assaulted her senses, as she stared at the horror in front of her, familiar scarlet eyes seen through the his half-burnt face, staring at her with malevolence. "Rene...il...yah..." it murmured. She took a step back, terrified. He continued walking towards her, and she continued stepping back, until her back hit a wall that wasn't there before. Horror ran through her veins like blood.

"Father! I'm sorry!" she cried, but she felt its bony hands grasp her by the neck, lifting her up against the wall like she weighted nothing. She struggled. It laughed maniacally. "You think you can run away from me, little girl? You killed me! Your flesh and blood!"

"N...o... father... please..." she choked, and then she remembered it, the butterflies flooding inside his orifices, the blast, his blood raining from the sky, tainting her with crimson--

"Excuse me, Madam. Are you alright?"

She snapped her eyes open, hands instinctively grasped on the hilt of her sword, unsheathing it in one swift moment and pointing it at the stranger's chest. She was still sitting down on the ground, but her hands were level, steady. Her breaths were quick and uneven, as is her heartbeat, as she lowered her sword and leaned against it, trying to compose herself. "Pardon... my rudeness." she murmured, as she sheathed her sword back to its scabbard, looking around. Where is she? Ah, that's right, The Outskirts of Fairharvest. In Oblitus. She took a shaky breath and leaned on the tree trunk as she closed her eyes, and when she opened it was almost as if she was not hyperventilating five seconds ago, her scarlet eyes cold and hard as she gave the stranger a rather impatient expression. "What do you want?"

Last edited:
Igneous - Fairharvest Outskirts

The events that unfolded before him was amusing to some degree but annoying at others. Ren didn’t take being cut off as gracefully as he might have normally that was later made clearer by his comment that if it came to it. The one known as Artie was to be burned alive first. All the while his friend mingled with the others he lounged against a tree smoking and idly watching under the shade of his hood.

The scent of farm animals drifted to him on the wind as well a cut timber and other odors of civilization. They irked him slightly. Ren often had to go into towns on his own as most shop keepers would run the other way at the mere sight of Igneous, or rather his eyes. He wasn’t sure where he had gotten them only that his eyes and him had always been. He had yet to see another fairy with his sort of eyes.

His attention was quickly drawn over to where Ren was currently asking a woman about her health when she drew her sword. Without much thought Igneous was on his feet growling at the woman. His eyes carried the glow of embers as smoke clearly not from his pipe escaped at the corners of his mouth. It was a warning. She had better not harm Ren or she was going to know how a chicken felt being roasted over a fire.

Artimeties
Fairharvest Outskirts

Waving goodbye to Imogen he turned to the newcomer, looking as if he was trying to hold back a nasty look while saying his weightless farewells, seems like Arty has made several new friends. He couldn't hear what the two men were saying, but he did catch the glasses pointing a finger at him. Oh, this is going to be funny. Again he waved, though underneath his mask he stuck his tongue out at the two and scrunched his nose up in an immature fashion.

Attention turning back to Caz as he really looked at the guy, he looked tired, exhausted even. "Maybe you should lie down. Not trying to be cute but if you want to spend some time with your girlfriend you might need the energy to make it through your first date.... Or second date. I don't know. All I know is, is that those two are shady as fuck and I need to go find a sexy warden lady, using the old Arty mojo to no doubt seduce her into a one night stand, which I will either leave through the window or she will leave me as I stay at the bedside crying and wondering. 'was I not good enough.'... But seriously. You need to get some rest." Stepping back from Caz he begins his slow pace towards town, taking off the mask so the people would not think he was a pillager.

Cenarius
Fairharvest Outskirt

The air with her and the pointy ear girl was getting more and more awkward, she didn't even shake his hand even when exchanging the wooden one for flesh. Her cat-like eyes seemed to glare into him making him feel more uncomfortable... And something else. Something that was new, powerful, and making his heart beat faster. Why is my heart beating so fast? Is it some kind of spell, or an intimidation tactic? Did I do something wrong? He started to ponder what to do finding it rather fun to try and figure this girl out, pondering and pondering until. I know! He leaned closer to her face, close enough to where he could feel her breathing, he then proceeded to rub his nose against hers. This should work Squirrels do it to show affections so maybe she'll calm down?

His violet eyes grew just as cold as the scarlet haired warrior's as she pointed the sword at his chest. Today was not the day that these fools wanted to irritate him, but he let the tension go as she apologized to him, dropping her sword. She seemed to be in rather rough shape. Nothing much of value here besides information. I might be able to use her to get to the faery though. His pleasant smile reappeared on his face as he addressed her.

"Your apology is accepted, it seems your group has had quite the perious journey thus far. My name is Rennac and I had a few questions about your group and if you could help me and my friend, but you look to be in more need than us. If you need assistance into town, I'll gladly help, and perhaps ask my questions along the journey." He said as he extended his hand for the woman to take.

Lisa
Lisa continued her glare, even after the person offered a hand, unsure of what to do with it and wondering if it were a challenge being offered, which she didn't exactly wish to do after leaving her home. The boy suddenly moved up close to hers and nuzzled her, causing Lisa to recoil on contact, her face suddenly burning red with an emotion she was unfamiliar with as her chest seemed to constrict, like panic, but different. She squeaked and shuffled back into the bush next to her and held her nose. "What you doing?!" She whined immaturely, eyes returning to their soft roundness as she partially covered her eyes. Lisa faintly remembered one of the animals she had viewed doing that, but had never paid too much attention in trying to keep it in-mind. "W-why..?" She asked, completely baffled by his action before wanting some level of revenge. She grumpily stretched out her pale hand and poked him roughly on the stomach, using it as a form of revenge

Last edited:
Cenarius
Fairharvest Outskirt

Almost jumped back at Lisa's little squeak, his cheeks were colored like cherries and burned like fire, it was that strange feeling again. The moment she asked him why he did what he did he really couldn't answer her, even though he could have just said that it was a way of saying hello the young man's mind seemed to be discombobulated, though Lisa's , poke, snapped Cenarius out of his state of mind. Some air was knocked out when she poked his stomach, coughing he back peddled a little. "Ow! What was that for? I was just saying hello." Some of his bravado returning, he took several steps forwards until he was about 3 inches away. Poking her on the head, not hard like she did, but enough to sate his vengeance. "Now we're even."

Cazimir Heskel
Fairharvest Outskirts

Arty was gone as soon as he came and Caz realized he's right. He did need rest... he still feels weak from his exertion on the forest. At the corner of his eye he saw that it was Renee this time that the glasses guy has taken interest in, and if there's anyone who can handle suspicious people, it was her. The girl was a no-nonsense kind of person, after all. It was then that he head Imo's voice in his head. The way she said his name made him smile. I got us a room and something to eat! There's a small inn in the center of this weird town... but if you would prefer to stay outside with a fire I'm okay with that too. Should I come back out?

An inn? That actually sounds good. A nap on an actual bed sounds heavenly. Still, he could not help but shamelessly tease. Are you seducing me, Imo?

The moment he said it, he paused. It was merely a force of habit, but it was indeed carved into his nature as an incubus: to be a sexual creature. The moment he thought about them sharing a room he felt himself get a little nervous. Nervous? What the actual hell? It was not a nervousness born out of fear, but rather, one brought up by excitement. He placed his palm on his face with a he scolded himself. "Get ahold of yourself, Caz. Surely she got two rooms, anyways." he mumbled to himself. Someone in their right mind would want to have a nice distance from him after what he told her, right? But then, Imo has never failed to surprise him. It worried him a little.

I'm coming. The inn sounds nice. He told her as he went on towards the town proper. Let's eat together. You've been hungry, I can tell. A small smile passed his lips.

***​
Rene'ilyah
Fairharvest Outskirts

Renee stared at his hand, and out of the politeness of her upbringing, she took shook it before standing up gracefully with the stance of a warrior, her hand resting on the hilt of her sword. It was simply disgraceful to talk to him while huddled in her blanket, but now she felt worse than ever, her fever must have spiked up in her sleep. Not to mention, that nightmare was enough to sour her mood. She could almost still feel the tight grip on her neck... regardless, she stood up easily, not looking quite sick at all, even when her head is starting off on a pounding headache.

"My name is Renee. It's a pleasure to meet you. But you need not trouble yourself. I am fine." she lied. "I won't be needing assistance into town, I'm not planning to go there anytime soon anyways. Not right now." she gave him a small nod. "I doubt there's anything I could help you with, but could try." she said as she tilted her head, giving him a go ahead on his questions.

@Pupper

Last edited:

Rennac was slightly annoyed that the woman, whom he learned was called Renee, had decided not to head into town, but he never let it show on his face. Instead he kept his pleasant smile, though his eyes did show concern for her. "As you wish, Madame Renee. I was simply curious about the adventures of your group thus far. My friend and I came because we saw smoke coming from the direction of that forest. I was hoping you could inform me of what such a unique band of travelers is doing this far out in the Oblitus, and what caused the fire?" He said, his tone polite and casual. "Also, if you are perhaps from New Eden, perhaps you could give us directions? We've been making our way there and wish to know if there are any dangers that should be avoided currently."

Brutus Magnolia - Far from the group, Fairharvest Outskirts

The lycan laid in the grass, his body holding his vampire lover close after a most well deserved break. He'd needed the time to just be close, exist with Rhiannon, and he'd gotten that and so much more. His head was propped up on his hand as he gave her a cute kiss on the forehead. "Gods, you're beautiful." He said, gazing into her eyes. He trailed a finger along the contours of her body enjoying the contact before he continued. "I needed this, I just needed a break from all of these new people who's ways I don't understand. I just needed some time alone with you, the only person who understands me. Thank you, love."

Rene'ilyah
Fairharvest Outskirts

Flowery words. Renee thought to herself, unimpressed by the man's antics, but he cannot fool her eye. Each subtle change in his expression, each difference in the look in his eyes, she knew he seemed rather... annoyed. She has the eye of an artist, she studies this stuff. She knew what expressions look genuine... and which does not.

"To even go so far as to call me Madame... such puny attempts on flattery. I am not impressed." She made a cynical expression as she narrowed her eyes and crossed her arms in front of her chest, staring at him rather critically. "For a civilian, you're rather nosy." she called out, stating it like a fact, her expression unfazed. "I'm sorry to disappoint, but I do not believe I am in the position to divulge information of our group out to strangers. But as far as directions go..." she glanced at the forest as her eyes softened for a moment, pointing in the direction they came from. "Straight through this forest is the city of New Eden. Word of caution: you do not want to make the forest your enemy. Do not take the journey lightly, or you won't make it out alive." she muttered in a grim tone.

Rhiannon - Fairhaven Outskirts

The vampire hummed softly as she enjoyed the feel of his warmth against her body. Due to how she was laying her choice in body ink was visible. The intricate tribal knot work of blue and green ink that formed an infinity knot. Her blue eyes were half lidded as she listened to him ramble about his need to get away from the people they traveled with. She agreed slightly. The people had a sense of purpose but that purpose didn’t seem to line up with their mission at hand.

The need to get a stone back. The kitsune’s words lingered in her mind despite many attempts to push them away. That fox was scared of something. If it wasn’t the enemy perhaps it was what the enemy would wittingly or unwittingly do with the stone they took. There was much to be put together to see the larger picture.

A sensation crossed her. It felt like someone severed a limb from her body that caused her to gasp and check herself over to see if everything was still as it should be. It was only after a moment of thought did she realize what it was, “My creator has passed on to the other side,” She murmured to her love with a bit of a smile, “Sadly it wasn’t at my hands.”

She would have to tell him at some point how she became a vampire but not today. There was a reason to celebrate in this dark time. Standing she held her hand out to him, “Let us be on our way. I’m sure you are hungry. I can hunt here in the edge of the woods. You should go see if there is anything we should help with in town.”

The Fire Faery chewed on the end of his pipe annoyed at the unfolding of events and even more so at how Ren was being treated. He walked over to his partner and the woman he spoke with. He narrowed his gaze as he leaned in towards her, “You should do something about that fever, Renee of mortal blood, they can kill a little one like you,” Igneous states before reaching into his pouch. It was against his morals to help humans but for some odd reason he was compelled to do just that. He pulled out a pinch of herbs and held them out to her, “Put this in steaming water and inhale the steam. It will break the fever.”

Moving away he glared at Ren as if saying whatever happened to being a smooth talker? He put a bit of the same herbs into his pipe and lit it. It was a mixture that helped keep his own body temperature down so he didn’t end up setting things on fire by accident.

“I hope you realize that what you just went through is child’s play out here. If you fear death then go back home to the safety of your walls,” He brushed past his friend and headed deeper into the woods simply to get away from so many people. Weak beings were a thing he didn’t believe in letting live after all that was why so many faery kinds were dying out. They valued blood over quality.

Renee's sharp tongue amused Ren, he could feel the polite façade he had established beginning to fade. As Iggy gave the girl a tongue lashing of his own, Ren's eyes took on a darker look. "My, my. With a demeanor like yours, its little wonder you made an enemy of the entire forest. You'd best watch that sharp tongue, child..." He trailed off as, in the blink of an eye, the tip of his rapier was inches from her throat. "Else it might get you killed one day." The rapier was sheathed as instantaneously as it was drawn, his eyes almost mocking her pathetic state.

"If you'll excuse me, there are far more interesting specimens in your group that I wish to converse with. I suggest you take my friend's advice, Renee. It would be tragic for a girl so full of potential to die of something so pathetic as a fever." He moved by her and began to make his way towards the town. He'd seen the faery's boyfriend follow her into town, and he was interested in finding out more from the pair.

Brutus Magnolia - Fairharvest Outskirts

His eyes grew slightly worried as his lover gasped and glanced over herself, but relaxed when she revealed that her creator had passed on. He had never been told the story of how Rhiannon became a vampire, but he did know how much she hated her creator for inflicting the curse upon her. To hear that he was dead, even if it wasn't by their hands, brought him relief. He took her hand and hoisted himself up. "Be careful out there, that spirit wont hesitate to strike again if you go to far in." He said as he clothed himself once again.

"I'll be back soon." He made his way back over to where the group was, only to find that all except for Renee and the forest girl remained out here. The girl seemed to be playing with a new boy, a village local probably, while Renee seemed to have just finished talking to a brunette man with glasses who was making his way towards the town. He approached the angel to figure out what's happened in his absence. "I'm assuming most of the group made their way into town? You should probably head there yourself, no offense but you look awful." Her face was pale and her nose was red, the girl was getting sick and yet insisted on staying on the outskirts. It was a decision Brutus found admirable, but foolish.

Rene'ilyah
Fairharvest Outskirts

Renee smiled, seemingly undaunted by the way everyone in the area treated her, although she did feel a little annoyed. What's the big deal? It's just a fever. she thought to herself. It was not the first time she had no choice but to take care of herself in her moment of sickness and/or vulnerability. As her childhood was a combination of rigorous training and parental neglect, she was used to being alone, fending for herself. Regardless, she murmured a thank you at the man who has given her the herbs, who referred to her as "Renee of mortal blood", one she did not bother correcting. After that, the guy with the glasses finally showed his true colors, taunting her in blatant mockery, even going so far as pointing his sword at her throat. "I would rather get killed for my sharp tongue than entertain bullcrap from the likes of you." she muttered with an equally mocking manner and an equally mocking smile. "Your impression of a friendly gentleman was nothing short of awful, I suggest you try harder, Ren."

She watched as Rennac left, sighing and sitting back down against her trunk, staring at the herbs the man has given her. If anything, the man looked sincere when he gave it to her, so she shrugged and took her sketchpad out, as she started drawing a mug full of hot water. She looked up when the lycan approached her, the same lycan who has agreed to her side at that time when she was determined too keep everyone inside the camp, and she made a small smile and a respectful nod. "Please don't worry about me. I..." she hesitated, as she fashioned her mug out of thin air, holding it close to her body. "I can take care of myself. Besides, I am not sure how to talk to the townsfolk anyways. I don't want to make a mistake and antagonize them to the rest of the group. I do have a sharp tongue, after all." she chuckled as she played with her hair, setting it to one side as she placed the herbs in the water and inhaled the steam as advised. She immediately started to feel better. She blinked and murmured to herself. "That guy knows his stuff, huh."

Lisa
"You started it.." Lisa frowned as he returned with a poke of his own. "Monsters.." she grumbled, retracting back into her ball within the bush with a soft rustling, remaining silently briefly and allowing herself to think. "Where.. Am I..?" She asked quietly, partially to herself, partly to the person next to her. "This not home.. This is too open to be home.. Lisa not from here." Introducing herself accidentally, but not minding too much. "Who you, monster?" She asked, returning from her reclusive shell and popping back out of the bush, her long, blonde hair cascading along the outside of the leafy plant, her hat hidden down in the undergrowth as her small smile returned to her face in the sunshine. "I Lisa, from Biiiiig forest! Very.. Green! Yes?" She giggled, hoping he understood what she was trying to say "Forest get hurt, so I leave with monsters, but veery tired, I sleep, and wake! Then here. Lisa.. Lost."

Rhiannon - Fairhaven Outskirts

Hunting was uneventful thankfully. She found a stag that seemed quiet enough as she feed on some of its blood before sending on its way. Most of her feedings were like this. She liked it. Sighing she relaxed and fiddled with her skirt a bit. The edge of the forest was plentiful with life. It was a wonder that they weren’t all gone due to the settlement and the activity today.

Slowly she made her way back to the area she and her lycan had made love before continuing out to where others could be found. Her eyes were rich and seemed to sparkle slightly and her skin held a plumpness that was different from before and her cheeks were flushed slightly but clearly not in sickness. The sun seemed to bother her a little more than usual making her wish she had brought a parasol to keep her in the shade.

Rhiannon found the Lycan chatting with an angel. Renee she believed her name was. A scent caught her nose as she neared, “Dragon clover,” She murmured, “I haven’t seen that in ages much less smelt it. Where did you get that, little one?”

Her blue eyes carried a hint of worry with them. Dragon clover was a rare plant that grew in the mountains to the south of New Eden. It was rare to find to begin with but was growing even more so rare when she was a human that lived in that region. The scent was similar to clover honey and cinnamon with a hint of molasses. It was known to break fevers and even calm the nerves. If ingested it would raise the body temperature a degree or two to sweat out illnesses.

Igneous lounged under yet another tree this time deeper in the forest’s shade. It was quiet and not many people wondered by. Lounging back he decided to rest his eyes for a moment. His pipe was held loosely in his right hand which rested on his raised right knee. A wisp of smoke trailed up from the bowl. His hood for once was down as a gentle breeze brushed through his hair.

He was a handsome fellow. His hair short and choppy save for a long thin braid that was decorated by beads of gold spaced three inches apart. A well kept beard graced his chin and trailed the up the undersides of his chin. Like this he looked not different than a slumbering traveler taking rest under a tree.

Cenarius
Fairharvest Outskirts

Crossing his arms and turning his head in a 'how dare you' manner. "nuh-uh. You started it." At her second question, he only seemed to say laughing a little. "A bush silly." Lisa. Was the name she gave herself in that adorable way of talking. Giggling not really caring if she or anyone else heard him. "I already told you, I'm Cenarius." He said smiling, though his smile turned to an expression alien to him as he saw her come out from her bush, the golden hair seeming to run off the leafs like morning due, and her smile although small seemed to emanate light. Where is a lake when you needed one? The fire returning to his face as she giggled, he covered his face with his left hand trying to rub out the red. He almost didn't understand what she said, but after awhile he finally got it the fire now put out by friendly conversation. "You live in the big green forest. Very big and green." Sadness when he heard the second part. "But someone in this group hurt the forest, and now you don't have anywhere to go so you leave with them. But after a while, you started to sleep and woke up here not knowing where here is." his smile returned. "I know how Lisa feels.... Sorta. I come from a Biiiig forest too. But it's darker and full of monsters. But the tree's helped me grow along with the lady in black and white." his child-like smile returning as the sun started to shine on his pale face.

Brutus Magnolia - Fairharvest outskirts

He chuckled at Renee's words. "You may have noticed that I have a habit of worrying about everyone. It's partially the reason why our group is in as bad of a shape as it is." He said a bit somberly, still feeling some guilt over the incident. He then smiled at Renee, a smile that showed his respect for her. "Try not to push yourself too hard. Eventually there will be a time where you wont be able to handle everything by yourself. I speak from experience."

It was then that a much healthier looking Rhiannon appeared behind him. His face lit up as she came closer to the two of them. Then he caught the hint of worry, he was a hunter not a botanist, but he knew from her tone that the item Renee was using was very rare. He kept quiet at that moment, deciding to let the girl answer.

Back