Ame Damnee Fairharvest Outskirts

Rhiannon - Fairharvest Outskirts

She frowned by the end of his statement, “What horrible manners. I would have figured a man like yourself would know better than to try and tell a woman what to do,” She stepped up to him then and looked him in the eyes, “Don’t overstep the cliff you find yourself on. Life isn’t forgiving,” With that she made her way away from them and over to the lycan.

“Brutus,” She called out softly to let the male know she was behind him.

Igneous - Fairharvest Outskirts

The fairy leaned forward as the woman followed after her lover, “No need to be harsh with that one,” he murmured to his friend as he stood slowly putting away his pipe and herbs, “What are we waiting for?”

It took only a short time to realize Rhiannon had been from the homeland where humans lingered before New Eden rose. He found it refreshing to find a woman that was simple and patient. She was in tune with the world around her while managing to make only the faintest ripples in the water of space and time.

Rennac Navarre - Fairharvest Outskirts

His frustration boiled to the surface as his friend gently chastised him. "It was supposed to be a friendly sugg- never mind." He let out a long sigh as the woman walked away from them. He took a seat next to Igneous and removed his glasses so the he could rub his tired eyes. "You remember the young blonde girl and her white haired lover whom we first met? The girl doesn't know a thing about Faery culture, and has some very useful powers, the ability to read minds, and possible clairvoyance. I offered to teach her about our kind in exchange for her assistance in our little mission, I suspect it will be finished much quicker with her along. We'll be meeting her and her white haired lover here, to discuss terms."

He readjusted his glasses onto his face as he observed the couple. "How did you manage to catch their attention anyway? You've never been one to mingle."

Brutus Magnolia - Fairharvest Outskirts

He turned to face his love after he heard her voice call out from behind him. A sheepish smile spread on his face. "It's funny, I always seem to be the one in pain. Did I ever tell you about my father? I hardly remember him, but when we were forced to flee our home in the Oblitus, he stayed behind to allow me and my mother to escape to New Eden. I never found out if he lived or died. Mother never talked much about our life in Oblitus, I never knew that there were so few of my kind left. I was hoping I could at least meet one more in my lifetime. Ask them the questions that my mother never answered. Maybe even find out whether my father is still alive. Doesn't seem like that'll happen though."

His head hung in sorrow as he tried to hold back tears. "I'm sorry, love. I didn't think it would affect me this much." He said. His mind a complete mess of mixed emotions.

The vampire chuckled lightly at her lover as she wrapped her arms around him, “Brutus. Your heart is too big at times. You will live for many more years than you seem to realize. You will meet more of your kind plus. He meant twenty in each pack. Who knows how many more there are. Those are just the ones he has seen,” She smiled softly up at him then tilted her head to the side.

“Im sure there are many things we wish we knew but will never know,” She knew a few for herself right off the top of her head. Her maker, if any of her clan still existed… The list could get long quickly.

Igneous gave him a look out of the corner of his eye, “Are you sure you want another to mix the pot further?” It was a simple question. Did Ren think having them along was going to be worth the possible fowl outcomes?

He pulled his pipe out, lit it before taking a huff then handing it to the tense man next to him, “Odd you looking like you need this more than me. She and that wolf are with the angel that I gave the herbs to earlier. He asked a question too many and was stunned by the answer he received. It’s a gem they are looking for. At least that is my guessing from the term object. It was stolen from their city.”

He sighed as he reciprocated the embrace, his smile growing bigger and more joyous as his lover spoke to him. "You're right, and there's no reason we cant find out for ourselves in the future. We could make it our own little journey together." His eyes lit up as the idea hit him. "What do you think? After we have our child, and they're a decent age, why don't we go travelling the Oblitus together? Go searching for all those answers that have eluded us for so long."

He gave her a kiss on the forehead and looked at her with determination in his eyes. "We may not find all the answers out there, but I'm sure the answer to at least one of each of our questions is out there somewhere. Once we've made a family of our own, we can bring closure to everything that's haunted us." He wondered how she'd feel about this plan, it would involve moving out of New Eden eventually, possibly never to return. While it was still far off, it was certainly a big decision to make.

Ren gave his friend a confident smirk. "If it comes to the worst, we can just kill them." He said softly, doubting that even a lycan's hearing could catch his words when they were so far away. "I've been searching for Rissaih for too long now. I'll do anything to bring suffering onto that woman as quickly as possible."

Rhiannon - outskirts of Fairharvest

The vampire smiled at the man before her. He was happy again and part of her was wondering how long that would last. His promise of a child or well children caused her heart to warm. Sighing she llead him towards town, "We need food and rest lover."

She found herself craving fresh fruits and othe odd items.

Igneous -outskirts of fairhavest

The fairy stared at his partner for a moment. How long had they been chasing this ghost's trail? He honestly had lost track. His gaze stared at Ren, "I hope we can finish this soon for her sake."

Rythe
Outskirts of Fairharvest

The Ethereal landed nimbly on his feet, just out of view of the town before continuing towards the outskirts, on foot. How would he explain his disappearance in such an important situation?... Nonetheless, they had failed in their task. There was shame to be felt, but nothing to be hidden. Some things are lost, somethings are found again... Absently, he smiled at the thought of reuniting with his brothers and sisters after so many years of separation and conflict while he entered the town. Today could be a day of celebration, while they lost the plume and cradle, perhaps the Ethereals allied with the Envoys could overpower Lucifer, once and for all.

The lycan was all too ready to depart for the town with his lover, when suddenly their leader, Rythe, touched down in the outskirts of town. The Ethereal had been gone for hours and he seemed to be carrying a heavy weight upon his shoulders. He sighed and looked at his lover with a slightly amused expression. "Seems the universe doesn't want us to eat just yet. Lets find out what all has happened."

He jogged over to the Ethereal. "Sir Rythe, did you make any headway on our que-" He was cut off as a beast emerged from the brush, it was fast as lightning but stopped on a dime right next to Rythe. It was a wolf, larger than any Brutus had ever encountered and even larger than his own wolf form. What stood out to him most about this wolf though, were its bull shaped horns. Then the wolf began to shift, take the form of a man. He's a lycan too. He's one of my kind. He felt power radiating off the man, his hairs stood on end as something in his heart told him, this was the original. This horned man who stood before him, was the creator of the lycan race. He couldn't help but drop to one knee in reverence. "I-I'm humbled by your presence, my king."

Abraham - Fairharvest Outskirts

Of all the things Abraham had expected upon his arrival at Fairharvest, one of his children, a lycan, was not one of them. He could tell by the scent that this was a very young man, he couldn't have been more than 30 years, and he was kneeling before Abraham with respect and much intimidation in his voice. Abraham let out a hearty chuckle at the display. "King? That's a title I haven't heard used in many centuries. Rise up, my son, there's no need for formalities. I am called Abraham. Tell me, what is your name and which clan do you hail from?"

The boy stared at him with confusion clear on his face before responding. "I am Brutus Magnolia, as for clans... I don't know, my mother and I were forced to flee our home when I was a toddler. She never told me where we came from."

Abraham regarded Brutus with curiosity. "A member of clan Magnolia, eh? You were destined to have a big heart right from the beginning then, its appropriate. I sense much kindness in you, Brutus. I wish we could talk more, but I have some important business I must attend to first." The boy nodded in understanding, his expression filled with so much wonder, it made Abraham feel like a proud parent. He then turned to Rythe. "So where is the candidate, my old friend?"

The sight of an angel and a very odd looking lycan bewildered Rennac. He could feel the power radiating off of the two new arrivals though, and thought it best to leave his curiosity unsatisfied. He turned to Iggy and whispered. "Best to not get involved with this. We've enough complications as it is."

Rene'ilyah
Fairharvest Outskirts

Renee opened her eyes, her vision blurry for a moment, as she looked around. Had she fallen asleep again? She frowned at herself, chastising her weakness as she checked her own temperature. Still a little hot, but definitely better. It seemed the herb has worked out well. She looked around her, seeing that there seems to be a rather big commotion happening, and she stood up, brushing the dirt off her clothes as she studied the crowd before her. What caught her attention first was the lycan, Brutus, kneeling at the foot of another man, who seemed to radiate power that was similar to Uriel and Rythe, and yet very, very different. Wrong, somehow. Her eyebrow furrowed a little as she held the hilt of her sword a bit, her usual gesture to comfort herself, and it was then that she noticed Rythe standing beside the man in a relaxed manner. The confusion first came, and then the curiosity. They seemed to regard each other as if they were old friends. Not feeling entitled enough to stand before the two, she c0ntented herself with staying in the corner where she stood. Simply watching... observing.

The sensation that overcame her caused her to take a breath as she glanced at the pair that appeared, “Rythe,” She murmured a greeting. Her icy blue gaze stayed on the man for a moment before sliding to the wolf turned man. Brutus’ behavior towards the newcomer caused her stomach to churn as she moved towards him. His face was familiar yet she couldn’t place where she had seen it. She gripped Brutus’ hand as hers found it.

Abraham. That name rang a bell somewhere in her mind she didn’t like, “Good day, Sir,” She managed as she studied him over. In her heart she knew when someone rivaled her in age. This man did and that scared her slightly. If only that fox had stayed she thought. She prayed Rythe knew what he was doing lest there be danger down the road.

Iggy hummed at the mention of staying out of the way of the two newcomers. Some part of him was on edge. After a moment he realized why, “Keep an eye on the lass I gave the herb to,” He murmured, “I would hate for my gift to go to waste.”

He moved over to her as he noticed her waking. He crouched at her side and put a hand to her forehead, “The fever has broke but not by much,” That worried him slightly as he reached into his pouch and fished out a smaller bag of red silk. He held it out to her, “Take a pinch and put it under your tongue don’t chew it,” It was an herb known as Daemon’s bane. The cinnamon tasting plant was toxic to most daemon and if ingested by an angel it could fight off almost any virus that might be ailing them.

Collecting rare herbs even if they didn’t help him any was a hobby of the fae’s. He glanced to the others as he shifted his weight he didn’t like the feeling of the two men. They reminded him of hounds before the hunt.

Cenarius
Fairharvest Outskirts

Staring at the human bird and the horned puppy-man, interest formed by child-like curiosity made him want to investigate the two men. Hopping up to a tree branch and swinging almost like a monkey towards the group, who were 30 feet away from where he was standing. Only stopping on a branch to shake a popping noise out of his head. How did I get here again, was someone with me?...... All well.

Landing 3 feet beside Rythe, Cenarius instantly started to grope the man's wings, his hands seeming to swat at air, yet he kept swiping laughing like the child he was. "How do you make them fly? Did the puppy man help you?" He couldn't get over how cool these wings are, he wanted wings and if so he wanted them like this.

Last edited:
Rythe
Fairharvest Outskirt

Grinning, Rythe greeted Brutus briefly before he kneeled before Abraham. He's certainly done quite a bit since we last talked, king of the lycans. "We didn't manage to get the Plume nor Cradle, but I believe we've managed to recruit the Envoys to our cause, one of them would my brother here." Scanning the area around them while also greeting Rhiannon, he managed to spot the angel off in the corner. "There," he subtly made a gesture towards Renee, "she's most likely the only angel I can suggest for this, though she isn't looking in the best of health right now... I'll go talk to her, hopefully Anariel and whoever she managed to bring will arrive so-" He gave a loud shout in shock as Cenarius passed his hands through his wings, "They're just.. wings, I'm not sure how they let me fly, but I've had it since birth... Would you mind not... passing through them?"

At his king's request, Brutus rose to his feet. He had so many questions that he wanted to ask, the first of which already seeming to be answered. We live in clans then. He was surprised by the news that Rythe gave him, the mission was unsuccessful, yet they brought his maker, an Envoy onto their side. His mother had told him a little of the Envoys, and how they were Abaddon's equivalent to the Ethereals, if that were the case, the whatever stole the plume was sure to be in for a surprise.

It was then that he felt Rhiannon's hand grip his. He turned to his lover and squeezed it in comfort. "It's alright, he wont do us harm. I'm not sure how I knew, but Abraham was the creator of my race. I might finally be able to get some answers, Rhia." The joy was evident on his face as he gazed into her eyes.

Abraham's glance returned to his kin and the vampire who took his hand. She regarded him in a wary manner, he could tell this woman had lived for centuries and was very well experienced in the ways of the world. From the way Brutus regarded her, he could only guess that they were lovers. While their interaction brought a smile to his face, a part of his heart ached to see that this may be the last true member of Clan Magnolia, in hindsight, the Clan he was proudest of.

He then turned to see Rythe looking rather flustered as his wings were being waved through by a small boy who smelt of the wilds. This caused him to burst into another fit of hearty laughter. "Come now, Rythe. Surely a mighty Ethereal wont be bested by a young boy?" He jested as he picked the boy up gently by the scruff of the neck. "Go to your angel, my friend. I shall best this mighty warrior. Tell me, boy. Do you wish to fly?"

His friend had left him to check on the angel, forcing him to watch the spectacle alone. The comfort and camaraderie that all those individuals shared made him sick to his stomach, moreover it left him jealous. His want for that kind of affection was growing stronger with each passing day, and once again his thoughts were thrust back to the one person in all of Terrestria who could give him such. He closed his eyes and gripped the necklace in his hand. Alone, and lost in visions of the past.

Last edited:
Cenarius
Fairharvest Outskirts

Feeling the scruff of his neck being pulled up made the Daemon Elf stop laughing, instead, a wave of curiosity and awe started to grip his mind. He didn't notice it before but this puppy-man was more like a dire wolf-man, Cenarius could feel the authority and strength radiating from this titan of a being. "Who are you?" He asked in pure awe, the angel's wings were cool but this man had an energy like a wild forest fire. No! Ten wild forest fires! A hundred?.... It was a lot.

'Tell me, boy. Do you wish to fly?'

It was a strange almost ominous question, it even made the trees start making sounds as if protesting any harm the Lycan king might cause their prince. "Yeeees?" Cenarius could fly as a Gryphon or an owl, so flight wasn't why he wanted those wings, they just looked so damned cool.

Rene'ilyah
Fairharvest Outskirts

Renee blinked in surprise as she felt a hand press on her forehead. It was the man who had given her the herb, checking her temperature and remarking on her fever with a small hint of worry. Renee gave him a confused look as he pulled out a bag of red silk, handing it out towards her and giving her more instructions for her welfare. Confusion turned to a frown as she let his hand hang there, not taking the item he had offered. Surely one random act of kindness is plausible, him giving her the first herb was something she could understand, but two? Not to mention that the first one was apparently rare, this one must be too, as well. They were practically strangers to each other. Without thinking, she murmured. "You're being so generous, it creeps me out."

A moment after she said those words, she made a subtle pause. That might have been a little too rude. This man is indeed trying to help her after all, and so far he had seemed quite genuine in his actions towards her. Still, it does not remove the fact that she does feel a little uncomfortable at his random kindness. It felt as though she has encountered a small, strange animal in a forest--- pleasant, yes, maybe even adorable, but will it bite? Well, not that it mattered, she was never fond of animals anyway. But...

"Forgive my rudeness." she added as an afterthought. "But I will be fine. What I mean is..." she hesitated, as if she was weighing her words. It was not everyday that she felt compelled to explain herself. "I'm already feeling better from the first herb you gave me. I am certain I'll recover with some more rest. It's just a common fever, anyway." she gazed at the small silk bag, her expression suddenly being a little gentler as she smiled softly. "This herb could help another person who needs it more someday. That's why... I suggest you keep it to yourself. Surely you'll find that person in your future travels, right?"

She was distracted when she looked over at the crowd once again. This time, Rythe was gesturing towards her. She frowned, curious... Do they need anything from me? She does not remember getting involved with the Ethereal before, so she has no idea what it could be.

The vampire moved away from him slightly, “Just be careful,” She murmured, “This world isn’t as kind as you, my love,” Her concern was something she couldn’t and wouldn’t simply put aside. Envoy. That explained a bit right before she paused, “What did you say?” She twisted to stare at the two men, “The Cradle is missing too?!”

Annoyed slightly at the woman turning down his kindness he poked her in the forehead, “Listen, kindness is rare for me let me be so now and take this,” He glanced at the now yelling vampire. The Cradle? Plume? They sounded familiar but he couldn’t place from where.

He felt himself becoming a little angrier as the ethereal pointed at Reve, “A word of advice, don’t dive in head first without knowing what it is you’re jumping into.”

Igneous dropped the pouch on the ground and turned away to head deeper into the forest. He was done being nice for now. If that kindness wasn’t wanted he would simply be on his way, “Come find me when you are ready, Ren. It’s getting too crowded for me.”

Abraham chuckled again at the boys awestruck wonder. "My name is Abraham young one. Now up you go!" He said as he hoisted the boy up onto his shoulders. "Hold on tight to my horns, we wouldn't want you falling off now would we?" He overheard the vampire cautioning young Brutus. He certainly understood why she would take that stance. She'd been exposed to the stories surrounding the Envoys for longer than Brutus, and its hard to keep an open mind with stories like that surrounding someone like him.

"You're wise to be cautious of me, young vampire." He said as he regarded the two, Cenarius on his shoulders. "I don't fault you for having suspiscions, nor do I expect you to believe in my change of heart and willingness to atone for my past sins with words alone. As for the Cradle, it has indeed also been stolen, and we know by whom. Rythe can explain it better than I can." He looked up to Cenarius. "You ready, lad? Then lets go!" He shouted as he leapt high into the air, his hands firmly gripping onto Cenarius' knees to make sure he didn't fall. His destination was towards Anariel's scent, which he discovered was a lake that was nearby.

He was grateful for Abraham's guidance, if he hadn't said something, Brutus might've gotten into an argument with Rhiannon, and would've been completely in the wrong. He marveled at the jump his king managed to pull off. It was already a shock to find that the envoy was at least half a foot taller than he was, but his physical abilities seemed to pale in comparison to Abraham's as well. He turned to his lover once more.

"I cant help but trust him, he feels like family to me. But I understand your concern and am very glad you're watching my back, Rhia." He smiled at her, trying to assure her that everything will be alright. He then noticed the large man with the herbs from earlier, aggressively stomping away from Renee. "I'll get Renee, you find out what happened to the stones, ok dear?" He gave Rhiannon a quick parting kiss on the cheek and went to Renee, offering out his hand. "Let me help you up. What was all that about?" He asked referring to her conversation with Igneous.

Iggy's words briefly broke him of his thoughts. He merely nodded at his friend's words, following the larger man with his eyes so he knew where to find Iggy later. He put the necklace back in his pocket, his urge to reflect sated, and hoped that Imogen and that man, Cazimir, would arrive soon.

Rythe
Fairharvest Outskirts

Heaving a sigh as Cenarius was taken away from him, he retorted with a ghost of a grin, "Not all of us have a layer of shag to protect us... Just make sure you don't drop the kid on the wa-" Rhiannon's voice gave him a slight jump, but he tried to give a brief explanation, "Lucifer managed to overpower us in the chaos of the battle with most of us not unified, especially after rising from his defeat... I heard him mention something along the lines of Raakshdos' death granting him his full power. Now we're playing a waiting game, we don't have much time until Lucifer rallies his long forgotten forces or whatever he manages to pull out of his hell-hole. Hopefully we can marshal our own forces before then... You guys should come along with us, we're missing an Ethereal and perhaps you'll see the creator of vampires."

With that, he departed towards the lycan and angel. Upon arriving, he immediately began, they wouldn't have too much time now that Lucifer was loose with full power, "Renee, I have a proposal, it's a monstrous decision to make but also a prestigious one. We've... confirmed the loss of Uriel, his torn wings were found in the barn where our battle with Lucifer took place... who's escaped and taken both the plume and cradle. It may be early, but I've suggested you as the one to ascend to take his place. It might be a rushed and difficult climb without too much reward, but we're going to need you in the coming war. You'll be trained, of course, to be able to expand upon your already existing powers, and perhaps develop new ones, as well as learning to shoulder the new responsibility... Do you accept, Rene'ilyah?"

Last edited:
Rene'ilyah
Fairharvest Outskirts

The man seemed to have gotten mad from her replies, but she was unfazed of his reactions. It was not the first time that she had offended somebody, and if her sharp tongue says anything about her, it is evident that she barely cared what people thought about her. She was not good at dealing with people and responding to their many, many complicated emotions. It was then that, to her surprise, the lycan-- Brutus, she noted his name in her head --- helped her stand, asking what's up with the herbalist, but she did not bother to reply with anything but a shrug.

Her attention was distracted when Rythe approached with a purpose. As he walked towards her, she felt a little odd for some reason, grim, uneasy, as if even then she knew what he was going to say was something she would not like in the slightest. The Ethereal did not waste any time, he dropped the bomb on her about a certain proposal, which both confused and intrigued her, but his next words were like a hot knife digging into her soul.

We've... confirmed the loss of Uriel, his torn wings were found in the barn...

Uriel. No... way. Shocked, unsure of what to think, she stood there, not quite believing what she has heard. She had always assumed Uriel went ahead of them, that he was to meet them soon. Never in her wildest dreams that she thought he could be in danger. That he could be... dead. That gentle man... she could remember it vividly like it was yesterday, walking though the Cathedral as a young child, peeking through the aisle as he worked on silently on his masterpieces. It was her fascination for him, for what he is doing, the curiosity, the passion that he had sparked inside her just by glancing back at her and smiling. Hello, little one. Would you like to see up close? To her, Uriel has always been like a star; beautiful, inspiring, but unreachable. He was her lifelong idol, and now... He's gone. She felt a tears form in her eyes but she kept a brave face, letting it drop freely, flowing down her cheek and into the ground below. She did not bother to hide it, nor wipe the tears away, no--- Uriel, Aditi bless his soul, deserved her tears. He deserved her grievance. For the student he probably could not even remember.

That's when she heard it. Uriel's death is the stepping stone to the path of light. Find me, and find your destiny.

That voice...
It was the one from her dream. It was cyptic, and she did not quite understand what it meant, but she felt... soothed. Who...? she thought, her eyes widening in a single possibility that poped in her head. No way...

"Do you accept, Rene'ilyah?" her attention was brought back to Rythe as he said these words. She doesn't get it much, she could not possibly fathom the responsibilities she would be accepting, she has no idea what this will entail. But something tells her everything will be alright. Something tells her this is meant to be. That this is... her destiny.

"Yes." she replied, staring at him in the eyes as she nodded respectfully, determination evident in her expression. "If it is the will of the goddess... I do."

Rythe, Fairharvest Outskirts

Rythe felt a pain in his chest reignite as he spoke, only strengthened by Renee's tears, it was the burning sensation that seemingly ate away at anything it found in him. While he was never quite too close nor as close as Renee became to Uriel, he was still his brother, whether they truly did or not, there had been at least some kind of connection. From his memory, his deceased brother was truly someone to look up to. Everything he quite wasn't... warm, inviting, wise, calm, yet Rythe had never felt any jealousy, only a quiet and faint awe in the imposing figure his brother cast. At the same time, he held what Uriel didn't, the old mastery of strategy and fervor of war that was held unused in the back of his mind in a time of nearly unending peace. Two brothers, yet the complete opposite. Perhaps Aditi meant it to be as such.

Giving a thin smile to the other angel, he spoke, placing a hand on her shoulder, "I'm glad you've chosen to join us, I know it's... heart-breaking to hear of your mentor's loss, but he would have wanted us to continue in his name," he gave a light squeeze before letting go and walking towards the forest, "We should begin to head towards the meeting place, where we'll perform the ritual. Hurry along then, sister."

Her training would most definitely be a new venture into the unknown for both Rythe and Anariel. The future is always uncertain...

She was drawn from her momentary rage by Brutus telling her to gather more intel while he went to get Rene. Rythe was more than forthcoming with the information but she didn’t care for the carrot that was dangled at the end.

“Join you…” She huffed. What choice did they have. Fight or die. It wasn’t hard for anyone to understand, “We will but tell me why Ryuna left as soon as we got here. She was saying something about stopping him. That fox was the closest thing to Rakshdos. And why are the cradle and plume important to him? No more vague. You will tell us all.”

Igneous hadn’t traveled far he wasn’t the type to venture to where he couldn’t get to Rennac if there was a need. Sitting down he chewed on the stem of his pipe and huffed. “What an annoyance,” he muttered as he tried to relax and wait for Ren and his new friends. Closing his eyes he decided the best thing to do was meditate.

Back