Ame Damnee Fairharvest Outskirts

Brutus Magnolia - Fairharvest Outskirts

Renee's shrug didn't help answer his question much at all, but he had no time to process that fact as Rythe approached them with Rhiannon in tow, and laid out a massive force of information. Uriel was dead, Lucifer had both Aditi's Plume and the Daemon Cradle, and apparently Renee was supposed to become the new Ethereal to replace Uriel. He could barely keep up, the only thing he knew was that Renee was hurt severely upon learning of Uriel's death, it was clear they had been close. He put a comforting hand on her shoulder as she let a tear fall.

When Rhiannon spoke up, the annoyance in her voice was clear, and he could understand her frustration. There was so much happening around them, and yet they knew so little. Rythe was expecting them to follow him and the other Ethereal and Envoys into whatever war they were fighting, blind. He wouldn't have it. He raced to catch up to Rythe. "Rhiannon's right. How can you expect us to fight at full strength when we don't even know the full force of what we're fighting? Just tell us what all you know, Sir Rythe."

Rythe, Fairharvest Outskirts

Rythe couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at the question, there wasn't much more information to give, but they were somewhat important. He wasn't an oracle or all-seeing eye, but he had his eyes throughout the lands... "No more Sir, please, Rythe is fine... I'm not sure how strong our opponent is either, nor do I know what he plans to do. There's little I know about his forces either though I'm aware of another faction of handpicked beings of strength, each representing a sin, but I'm unsure if they're still aligned with Lucifer nor who they truly are. I have suspicions of Ryuna, especially due to her closeness with Raakshdos... his death seemed to have completed Lucifer's return to full strength. The Grandmaster was truly an enigma, dark and foreboding, yet using that energy to pursue his goals in the name of Aditi, it makes sense now. The envoys however, are somewhat different, they used to be my brothers and sisters before they followed Lucifer down, centuries ago and have since been leading Abaddon. It's only now that they want to right their deeds, I wouldn't try to deny them that." Without sounding too aggressive, the Ethereal asked, "Does that information suit your needs? If so, let us depart, it would be wise to return to New Eden soon."

Rene'ilyah
Fairharvest Outskirts

Sister. When Rythe called her that, Renee couldn't help but blink in surprise, not quite sure how to feel. The word almost made her smile. It was pleasant, the promise of a family. On the other hand, she also felt quite awkward, being called like so. Renee never had any siblings, her mother died when she was born, and her father was more of a commander than a parental figure. She never knew how a family would be like, how it works, how it feels to be part of one--- but Rythe said it so casually, naturally...

"Where are we headed, sir Rythe?" she asked, as she followed him into the forest. The situation has been sounding more and more dire by the second, with the information he had given the lycan, and it made Renee question herself. She had spent half her life running away from the responsibilities her father has been forcing upon her, and now she was eagerly taking it... but is she really deserving of this honor? She is but a young, naive angel, very different from the wise Ethereals. Surely there were other, more suitable candidates... but why? Why me?

Rhiannon - Fairharvest Outskirts

Sighing the vampire glared slightly at the back of the ethereal. While he shared information she hated that it was damn near useless. They knew nothing more that who the enemy was. The number of forces at his disposal was unknown, who made up those forces unknown and where they would attack from was unknown. It made her skin crawl. Turning away from him and the angel he took with him she set about thinking about what they knew at the moment.

Raakshdos was a part of the devil. With his death Lucifer became whole and now was roaming the world. There was a possibility that Ryuna who ditched not long ago was joining his cause, though something made her think not. Likely the way she turned Raakshdos’ armor to ash. He had a goal in mind and that goal involved the Daemon’s Cradle and Aditi’s Plume.

She turned to Brutus, “We know too little at this point and things are quickly getting out of hand. Returning to New Eden is the best choice but something tells me there is information out here to be found. It’s only a matter of locating it. I don’t know if I can trust the Ethereals and the Envoys. I want to. Hell I need to but there is a voice that tells me there is a stronger force to put in with.”

Brutus was unsatisfied with the information Rythe had given them. Aside from the group of handpicked individuals, each representing a sin, they had no actual estimate of the forces they would face. He could see his lover getting just as frustrated and massaged her shoulders gently in an attempt to soothe her, his actions had always served him better then his words.

When Rhia turned to him and spoke, he stayed quiet, considering the options before contemplating aloud. "Without a suitable guide through the Oblitus, we'll be searching blind. Your life in the mountainous areas would help but if the info we seek isn't there, we'll be stuck. We should keep an eye on the envoys, Rythe seems to trust them because they were his family once, much like how I'm inclined to trust Abraham because he's my ancestor, but that doesn't mean we should trust them completely yet. I say we follow them and see what happens."

Rhiannon nodded, “Don’t trust him blindly, Brutus. I wouldn’t ever want you to know the pain that comes with your trust being betrayed,” She leaned against a nearby tree. It was clear she wasn’t comforted by his ancestors lurking about. Sighing she closed her eyes and thought about how to gather information.

Brutus was becoming a little annoyed at Rhiannon's words towards him. It felt like he was a child being gently lectured by his mother, it felt more condescending than helpful. He tried to bring that fact up in the most gentle way he could. "I appreciate the thought behind your words, Rhia, but I'm not a child. I'm definitely young in comparison to you and most everyone else, but I am an adult. If there's one thing I've learned, it's that the best way to become wise is to experience pain. I need to feel the pain of betrayed trust so that I can be as cautious as you are. It'll hurt, but I know that it wont destroy me, because I have you to help me stand back up, right?"

He sighed and scratched the back of his neck. "Sorry if you weren't expecting that, I was just tired of being treated as naïve. I'm gonna go see what the ethereal and envoys are doing, I'll be back soon." He gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and set off, following the scent of Abraham, it was so close to Brutus' own smell that he had to stop himself from confusing the two.

The vampire was baffled as she watched her lover leave her behind. She ran a hand through her hair and let out a sigh. Her hunger yet again let itself be known but strangely it wasn’t for blood. She wanted soup of some sort. Anything really. Slowly she headed into town. She was sure Brutus would find her when needed.

Igneous - Fairharvest Outskirts

Meditating was becoming quite boring for the faery as he gave a gentle sigh and opened his eyes. The world around him was alive with all sorts of creatures yet none held his interest. Leaning back against the tree he sat under he stared up through the branches to the sky of pastel blue. It was odd that he wasn’t ready to burn something to ashes he decided as he pushed his hood off and ran a hand through his short black hair.

His hand found his opposite shoulder and rubbed one of the tendrils of black ink that writhed on his flesh. They were his wings or rather what remained of them. He still had the ability to fly but only for short distances which was one of the reasons Rennac and him walked most places only using magic when necessary. He was unsure as to why his wings slowly developed from the long whispery dragonfly wings he had once possessed to these long black shadowy shapes that clung to his form when not in use.

Lisa
"Hiya." Lisa's voice sprouted from a bush a couple of meters away, which she had randomly wandered in to without anything better to do and barely having a care in the world. She didn't know this man, but she didn't know anyone really, so everyone was the same and thus she felt quite calm around him. "Wonderful day today, ya?" She giggled, her voice sounding slightly strangled as she tried to speak this almost-foreign language to her, eyes were glued to the soft blue and vibrant green above them along with the different shades of others as the birds flitted their way around the canopy before eventually her eyes had drifted down to peer at this unusual person who appeared to have a coating of something black and sticky on him. "You look funny." Was all she said before peering skyward once more

Rennac Navarre - Fairharvest Outskirts

Everyone in the area seemed to disperse around him while the faery, Imogen and her lover Cazimir were still nowhere to be found. He was starting to think that she might've had second thoughts. To be honest, he couldn't blame her. The way he had acted in his interactions with her, they were far from his normal demeanor, it was clear that the thoughts of his and Navi's anniversary were clouding his judgment, making him act rashly.

He could hear a girl's voice in the distance, talking to someone in the direction that Iggy had gone. He decided to keep an ear on that conversation just in case he might've needed help while he was waiting around for young Imogen and Cazimir.

The faery blinked up at the female who decided to make herself known. Her eyes were very beautiful and reminded him of the lake he grew up around far to the south. The water was crystal blue with rich green carpets of sea grass growing around the shore that was till the death of the lake lead to the death of the land, “It is a lovely day. And who are you?” He asked gently as he watched her stare up at the sky as he had been doing.

She reminded him a little of a small critter like a minx or a ferret that had more energy than thought possible but had rare moments where they would simply stay still and take in the world around them. They always seemed to have a reason to do what they did.

Lisa
"Lisa is Lisa." Lisa smiled simplistically, still gazing at the sky as she spoke the words before deciding to redirect it towards the stranger. "Who are you?" She returned, focusing in on him, taking note of his severe gold and red eyes, seemingly full of anger while his body seemed to show none. "Where am I?" She asked once more, unsure of what the response had been earlier. "This don't look like my forest. Very pretty though." She smiled, crawling out of the bush and lying down on the ground before him, splaying her arms and legs on the ground and staring up at the greenery as her head lay upon the soft grass. "Hi." She repeated with a silly grin.

The large man smiled slightly at the odd way the child spoke, “Not your forest? It’s not mine either,” He says after a moment, “I’m Igneous,” He wondered if the name might be hard for her to say, “You can call me Iggy,” It was easier he thought. His smile widened slightly as she plopped down on the ground before him.

Her gentle calm reminded him of a time long ago, “You are in a place called Fairharvest I believe. It was once part of the great forest of Kyramn,” He put his pipe to his lips and held it there as he fished for some of his herbs to fill the bowl. The fire faery didn’t want to get too hot and chase the strange little one off. He rather liked her odd chatter and the fact she wasn’t wary of him as so many often were. Lighting the herbs with his finger he puffed slightly then sighed as a cloud of white smoke exited his mouth like a it might a large dragon’s maw.

“Why aren’t you at your forest?” he asked after some time. It was easy to play twenty questions with a young one. They didn’t care often what someone was but rather if they would pay attention to them.

Lisa
"Hi Iggy." Lisa smiled, her head tilting towards him to get a better look. "The people said I was from Kryamn." She pondered. Attempting to piece together whether Kryamn was her forest or this one now. "They took me away after the forest got angry." She sighed, answering his question, her long blonde hair strewn around her, causing the small girl to seem reminiscent of the sun high above. "Fairharvest is an odd name." She continued "I could think of good ones. Sunny place.. bright town.. Place by forest.. All better." She giggled before noticing him put something in the large wooden straw of his. "What that?" She said, asking the obvious question and gazing slightly in awe as the puff of smoke drifted into the air, dispersing slowly into the Air. Her hat lay gently on the bush she had recently left, unbothered to bring it with her onto the ground.

A soft chuckle escaped the large man as he stared down at this cute slip of a girl. So this was the princess of the Forest of Kyramn? He had heard a story or two about a young girl that scampered about the forest uncaring of the dangers that lurked here and there, “I’m sure it had its reasons for be angry with the beings that travel through,” He murmured lightly then took another puff off his pipe as she asked what it was he had. Gently he blew a bit of the smoke her way. It was sweet and floral scented, “It’s called a pipe,” He explained softly, “It always me to burn herbs for relaxing and enjoyment.”

Shifting slightly he glanced up at a tree with plump purple fruit hanging from it. How had he not noticed them before. Standing he plucked a couple of the ripe plums from branch closest, “Here’s a treat.” He tossed one to her, “It’s a sweet fruit called a plum.”

He bit into one to show it was indeed edible. The sweet juice made him purr lightly. It reminded him of home and the vast field and groves that were filled with all sorts of things that were good to eat.

Lisa
"Yeah.. They set forest on fire, so it hurt them back bad. I don't know if forest felt I was safe with it anymore so I went with them." Lisa explained casually. "I think it was my fault.." she sighed. "Pipe looks like a branch." She said simply in return, still gazing at Igneous before allowing her head to flop back onto the soft ground. "Plummmmmm." She said slowly, adapting her mouth to the word. "Looks tasty." She grinned before munching on the deliciously sweet fruit herself, dribbles of the juice slipping down her chin. "Mmmm!" Lisa squealed, shaking slightly as her mind ran over the taste. "Very nice! Yes." She grinned. "Forest always give me what I need, never had a plummm before. Iggy, where you from? You look different from other monsters aroun' here, not like those 'human' creatures." Her wandering mind as her golden eyes fell on him once more. "I'm not like them forest said, it said I different from them, and that they were dangerous so I should stay away."

Returning to his seat he was once again amused by this child that lazed about with little to no care that he was a beast that could harm her in any way. She was attuned with the world around her as few were these days. It was only out of habit that he often times found himself calm and quietly listening to the very trees around him. The way she enjoyed the sweet fruit reminded him that not everyone understood the simple act of enjoying a sinsation.

Humming lightly at her question he leaned back against the trees, “I look different because I am different. I am a faery,” He explained lightly, “A creature of magic. I am from a place far far away from here. The sky is so clear, the soil so soft and rich so rich is is a black as night itself. And the water so clear you can see the fish below as well as the smooth river stones that cover the bottom of the rivers,” He reached into a pouch and pulled out one of these said stones. It was a rich dark purple blue and shaped oval and flat. It wasn’t shiny but the texture was still soft to the touch. He held it out to her, “Here a gift from my home.”

Lisa
"Ooh, I met a fae once.. You look very.. grey to be one. I thought you were all very colourful!" Lisa mused. "Does meeting count if you're looking at them?" She asked after thinking on it. "I've looked at a bunch of people." She giggled before seeing him pull out what looked like another plum, but slightly darker in colour with a strange blue tint and a bit smoother and flatter in appearance. "Plum?" The forst girl ventured, gripping the stone and running her thumb over it. "Thank you." She smiled "Lisa doesn't have anything to give in return.. The forest would, but We're not there." She sighed afterward."

"Your home sounds very pretty, 'cr-ime' is dark, but animals are nice, apart from the deep forest ones, they're territorial and didn't want me near them. Always told me to leave.. They were probably protecting the heart of the forest." She said in an almost whining tone, like she were complaining to a friend rather than someone she had met minutes before, struggling to pronounce the name the humans had provided for her forest. "But forest is very kind if you give it a chance, but the monsters never do, they walk in and pluck what they want from the forest! So mean!" She hissed, scowling as she pulled a piece of grass out from beneath her, emphasising her words, before flopping down again.

"the other monsters aren't very nice sometimes.." she mumbled "but you are nice. Thanks for the plum." She smiled, holding up the smooth stone.

Amused again by the child he corrected her gently, “ You are welcome. Also that isn’t a plum but a stone. It’s not edible,” He tilted his head as she told him he wasn’t like other Faeries. Igneous was very much aware of the simple fact. It often left him feeling like an outsider among his own kind. Ren was the only one that made him feel accepted. His mind trailed over to other things. Like where was Ren and the others? Would they find Ren’s lover eventually? Would she still love him?

Lisa
"A plumstone then!" Lisa giggled happily before noticing he seemed to fall into a patch of deep thought. "Did I say something wrong? Lisa always does wrong things.. Sorry.." she sighed, her mind drifting back to the forest and its fire. "I hope forest doesn't hold it against me, the people just maybe me feel so.. so.. sad..." she sighed once more, her soft golden eyes drooping as she hugged herself, allowing her head to drop back onto the ground, the purple stone still clutched in her small hands

Back