Ame Damnee Fairharvest Outskirts

Cazimir Heskel
Fairharvest Outskirts

Cazimir blinked. Minerva's dead? He knew he should feel more concerned. After all, she was his leader. I wonder what is happening in the Underground right now. he thought. Regardless it amused him, the way fate just made sure he'll still get information from this man. He put his hands on his pants's pockets, making a small troublemaker smile. "Well, I suppose all the luck life drained out of me was for this moment. Tell us everything you know, fairy guy." He was feeling elated as he reached his hand over to hold Imo's, only to meet air.

He frowned, looking back behind him. "Imo...?"

Nothing. Standing behind him... nothing. she was gone. Without a trace.

He had a bad feeling about this. Maybe she just went back to the inn to get something. No, they left nothing there. Even if they did, it wasn't like her to leave in a middle of a crucial conversation.

Something feels... wrong. Immediately, he looked over to Rennac. "Did you see her leave?"

Rennac Navarre - Fairharvest Outskirts

In the brief nervous breakdown Rennac was beginning to have, he took his eyes off of Cazimir and Imogen. By the time he'd raised his gaze to meet them again, Imogen was gone, much to the surprise of Cazimir. He answered his question with similar confusion. "I did not, but with how quickly she disappeared, it's clear that she didn't just walk away. Does she have any teleportation abilities?" He asked, trying to narrow down every possibility.

Brutus Magnolia - Fairharvest Outskirts

He rested his forehead on hers briefly after the kiss, enjoying every part of being around her and letting the anxieties drift away. "I'll be here to help every step of the way. You'll never have to go through this alone, my love." He said before giving her a warm smile. "Now what's say we get you nice and fed, hm?"

Igneous - Fairharvest Outskirts

The large fire fae wondered into the clearing and sat down not far from Rennac and the others, "You two look like ya'll have seen a ghost..." His hood was pulled up over his head hiding all but his eyes that glowed from the darkness. His pipe was in his hand but no smoke rose from the bowl. He tilted his head slightly there was something odd going on but he couldn't seem to understand what.

Rhiannon - Fairharvest Outskirts

The vampire gave a nod then vanished almost instantly. She was rushing across the forest floor her sites already set on a large boar that was ambling along a river side. She slammed into it and took it down as if it was merely second nature to do. Her fangs sank deep as she feasted on its richly flavored blood.

Cazimir Heskel
Fairharvest Outskirts

"Not that I'm aware of..." he trailed off, panic slowly dawning in his eyes. What the hell? There was something strange and just wrong going on out here. "I..." he hesitated. he should look for her. On the other hand, Rennac's information was crucial as well. Imo would want to know. Hell, he would want to know as well, especially about their connection with the birthmark. My mother's legacy....

With urgency, he looked over at Rennac, ignoring the newcomer. "Tell me everything, and make it quick. I need to go look for her." he said, determination set in his eyes. "Please."

Rennac couldn't help it, he burst out laughing again, much more maniacal and broken this time. "Well it seems the fates look down unfavorably at the both of us Cazimir. You lose your lady love, and I lose my freedom once again." He heard Iggy's voice from behind and half turned his body to face him. "Sorry, old friend. Looks like our path has been thrown into an unexpected detour. I made a contract with this man to help us find Minerva, but the bitch went and got herself killed. So now I'm tied to this boy until I tell him everything I know about the Fae."

It was then that Cazimir told him to explain everything he knew as quick as possible, which only made him giggle even more maniacally. "Make it quick, he say. Foolish child, do you understand how much there is to learn about the Fae, how many layers of complexity lie within the lore of our people? It's not something I can merely explain in a day, this will take time. To uphold the contract, I would have to accompany you in your search until I've imparted every bit of knowledge I can offer. Then again, I could always go blind and part ways with you here. Each option is equally unappealing right now."

He followed his lover by tracking her scent, keeping guard while she fed to ensure that no one who wasn't aware of her vampiric nature observed them and panicked. It was at that moment that he heard the cackling of Rennac, though he didn't know it was the faery he'd met briefly at the time. "You here that? Sounds like a man has succumbed to madness out here. Hopefully he's not powerful, the last thing we need right now is a crazy man raining death on our party." He stated.

Oliver Rikonde
Fairharvest Outskirts

As Oliver walked along the riverside in the woods he smelled the familiar smell of blood up ahead. His stomach grumbled a little reminding him that he hadn't eaten all day. That boar's blood smelled good so he approached the smell. As he entered the area he saw a woman crouched over the dead boar. Upon closer inspection he sees that she is actually feeding from the boar. He approaches her and says, "Hello, do you mind if I join in I haven't fed in a while," in a tone that says he means no harm. Felix sits next to Oliver keeping a watchful eye on the two making sure nothing turns violent.

The fairy gave a sigh and stood up then. He gave a sigh then tilted his head his gaze slid to the left of them, "It's time we move along."

The large man wasn't asking he was telling the pair what to do as smoothly as he could without alarm or fuss. The last thing any of them needed was to become captured by a nosy being. He could feel the power of the small group and could smell the blood of a beast.

The vampire was silent as she lifted her head from the neck of the boar. Blood dripped from her lips down her chin while her now ruby colored eyes landed on the one who decided to ask to join in on her meal, "Don't be rude, child," She wiped her chin of the blood and then licked it from her hand before standing. The boar wasn't completely dead and still had a good bit of blood in its veins slowly her eyes returned to that icy blue color she was born with, "Finish it."

She motioned for him to take the rest of the boar. It had been ages seen she had last seen another vampire. They tended to stay to themselves like tigers would only coming together when it suits them to do so. Her thirst was still strong but it had lessened considerably. Her gaze glanced to Brutus when he entered the clearing. The mad man he mentioned caused he to frown slightly before she tilted her head to listen, "Cazimir..." She could smell him as she was sure Brutus could.

Oliver Rikonde
Fairharvest Outskirts

He hadn't meant to be rude, but his thirst was strong. Being half elf had it's rewards, like being able to go longer without feeding. The drawback though was that when he did need to feed the urge was very strong, almost overwhelming. He glanced at her before heading to the boar and noticed that she still looked hungry, "I didn't mean to take it from you. If you're still hungering, I can find my own prey. I just wanted to share company with someone." He stood and waited for her reply just as a man walked into the clearing.

The vampire glanced back at the young male, "You aren't taking it from me," She smiled gently at him, "A young one should feed till they are full or you will risk harming those you don't wish to."

Rhiannon knew this simple fact all too well. She supposed she would find another animal to feast on. Sadly she was beginning to think that the only way she was going to feel even remotely full was by giving up on her rules and feed off a human. The burning at the back of her throat told her all too well that she needed to eat more.

Oliver Rikonde
Fairharvest Outskirts

Her words did have some truth as he a flashback occurred. It was of the time during his childhood that he made a human friend and would skip feeding to go hang out with this friend. He one day went to go find his friend to play when his hunger took him over. By the time he had fought his hunger back he looked around to see that he was covered in blood and atop his friend's lifeless body. That flash back sent a chill down his back. He never wanted to relive that scene again. At that he bent down and thanked the lady for giving him what was left, though by the looks of it she wasn't far from going into such a state herself. "Are you sure you don't want anymore? You don't look too good yourself," he said to her.

The fae couldn't think. He could barely breath, every event that had happened this day had brought nothing but misfortune upon him. Ever since he met that damned child, his life had been further chained. He couldn't take these imbeciles anymore, he couldn't take holding in the sorrow that threatened to tear his heart into pieces. He needed to let go of everything. But not here, not amongst the animals who weren't worth his time.

His eyes took a lifeless form, his voice was hollow, emotionless. "If you wish to find her, do so. You will find me in New Eden should you finally wish to complete our contract. Igneous, I require only a few minutes. Find me in the forest, you'll be able to sense me." With that, he pulled out his sword and vanished, moving faster than the eye could see into Kryamn Forest.

The young wolf had merely stayed back and watched as the young vampire and his lover conversed. He was trying to pinpoint the location of that bloodcurdling laughter he'd previously heard. His attention was brought back to the individuals in front of them as Oliver mentioned Rhiannon's state. "You can tell that as well? Do you have an idea of what's wrong? She's never needed this much blood before." He asked calmly but with a clear sense of worry lining his voice.

Oliver Rikonde
Fairharvest Outskirts

Oliver's head swiveled in the direction of the speaker. He hadn't known that there was another person here with them. "If she is feeding on only animal blood then that is normal. The animal blood will let them continue to live but the thirst will still build up until eventually you lose control of yourself. The amount of time that takes depends on how much will power you have. I don't know everything there is to know about it. I only know from what I experienced and what I was told. I'm only half vampire though sooooo...yeeaaah," he said answering question as best as he could.

Rhiannon- Fairharvest Outskirts

The vampire turned her attention to the two males, "It matters little I will eventually have to take a human's blood. I already have come to that conclusion," She informed her mate, "It remains to be seen as to why the reason is. I've survived off of beasts for far longer than I certainly thought possible."

Her icy blue gaze was gentle and loving as she took a gentle breath before moving away from the pair, "Stay here my love. It's better I know where you are and don't attack you or any one else I might regret."

With movement so quick she seemed to vanish from the small clearing. A human wasn't that far away but clearly didn't belong to the village so they wouldn't be missed. In moments she was upon the poor man and was sinking her fangs into his neck. The first instant his hot blood splashed over her tongue and down her throat she moaned with the gentle pleasure it brought. The fire that burned in her body dulled before disappearing completely. Closing her eyes she listened carefully to the slow patter of the heart she fed from. It finally faded to nothing leaving just a peaceful looking corpse in her arms, "I thank you for you life," she murmured to the shell before she took him far from the path and left his body for the beasts of the forest to take. With that she made her way slowly to the last place she knew her lover to be.

The fire fae gave a heavy sigh before he bit the end of his pipe slightly before staring up at the sky above, "This world I swear is going to hell in a hand basket," After some time he moved out into the woods following the fine trail of energy Rennac had left behind in his wake.

Brutus did as he was told. Staying with Oliver as his lover left to feed. He regarded the man with interest. "I remember seeing you at the lake earlier, conversing with my ancestor, Abraham and the other Envoys and Ethereal. I see you still have your wolf friend. Tell me, how long have you had him, and where did you two meet?" He said as he leaned down to pet Felix, interested to learn more about this duo.

Last edited:
Cazimir Heskel
Fairharvest Outskirts

Cazimir almost snarled. While the man was losing his mind, his was turning into a panic as well. "You can go blind for all I care." he muttered, but it was then that Rennac made a reasonable pact, one that benefitted them both. Nodding, he watched the man go, looking around, wondering where the hell the love of his life has gone to. The void that suddenly appeared in his chest over her sudden disappearance was almost unbearable. Please, Aditi. It was the first time he had prayed in years. Let her be safe.

It was then that he noticed a small object on the forest floor. It glinted in the sun, and his eyes widened. It was her necklace, the one with the opal pendant that was precious to her. He took it with shaking hands, feeling like his throat was full of cotton. Please, please, please please please, Aditi... let her be safe. If she wasn't... If something happened to her...

He refused to think about it. He will lose his mind.

Now... what to do? Rennac is gone, the Underground is gone, Imo is gone, and he is now alone. Just like back when he left Abaddon. There was this sense of emptiness, the sense of loneliness that he could not stand. Now, he had nothing. Only a necklace as his lead. Can he track Imo using this? Magic... he needs someone who can do tracking magic... A warlock, maybe.... Someone who can do spells. Someone who studies magic...

"Hate me. Hate me, Cazimir... and be my friend." His eyes widened at the memory. There is one person...

With a newfound purpose, he stood up, wearing the necklace and putting it inside his shirt, letting it rest close to his heart. For now, he's going back to where he came from. Back to his roots. Back to Abaddon.

Oliver Rikonde
Fairharvest Outskirts

Oliver thought back to the time at the lake, he didn't remember seeing this person there. "I don't remember seeing you at the lake. We're you the one that they caught hiding in the trees?" Oliver looked down at Felix, "I've known this guy for a good long while. I met him as a child when he was still a pup." Oliver described where the area they grew up in Oblitus. He described in detail the ruins the grew up near between his home and Fairharvest. Soon he got off track and started reminiscing about his childhood all the way up to death of his guardian. "Sorry I didn't mean to get off track and go through my whole life story," he apologized sincerely.

Back