Ame Damnee FairHarvest

Ratchel
Fairharvest

Walking through the small town, her migraine seeming to get worse with each step she took. Aditi please just strike me down with one or your divine arrows. Would be a hell of a lot less painful than the lumberjack splitting wood on my head. Rubbing the sides of her head to alleviate the pain, her groaning sounding almost like a small wailing.

The moment she saw the Painted one sight of the 'Inn' she felt a wave of relief wash through her body. "Finally. No more dirt napping." She could put the day before behind her, no more headache, no more drama, and most of all no more loud sou- "YOOHOO!!" Ratchel felt her head start to ring as she was greeted with a rather loud hello from behind her. Just as she was about to enter the inn too. Turning around rather violently her face angry as her fist were balled into knuckles so tight you could see the white bone. "WHAT!?" Her yell resonated across the town and caused some crows to fly off while making her painful headache worse. Huffing and holding her head eyes starting to rise to meet mask, so she could tell this guy to- to-to.

She stopped her face starting to feel like it was on fire, the man in front of her stirred some emotion that has long been forgotten. his silverish black hair seemed to shine in the sunlight, his energetic green eyes seemed to fill her with a kind of passion, and she just yelled at him like a crazy bitch.

Subconsciously grabbing her hair and averting her eyes, ashamed at her outburst over a simple headache. "I'm. I'm deeply sorry." The ring on her finger starting to glow a soft red, the heart-shaped gem on it was pulsing like a heart beat, that could be felt by Artimeties.

Artimeties
Fairharvest

Not being hard to find anyone in this small settlement it didn't take long until his eyes were glued to her butt as she was about to enter the Inn. Now the magic can happen. Yelling at her in a playful tone he quickly got close enough to put his hand on her shoulder. Ratchel turning around rather violently, yelled back into his face with enough force to shake some windows. OW! That hurt my ears! And people say I'm loud? Clearing his ears, his eyes started to wander towards her breasts and moved up to the face. We can still make this work. Now let's see that..... Eyes widening and face starting to get a tint of red on it. He finally was about to get a good look eyes and face. She, was beautiful. Sure he had been with many beautiful women but there was something about this one that made him feel...... Warm.

Turning her eyes sheepishly away from him and then apologizing for yelling at him.
Holy cripes she's cute!.... I was kinda loud special needs person, hehe. Right. Since when am I not?" His chest tightened when she held her head in pain. No wonder she snapped back. If I had to deal with me while having a migraine I would flip my shit as well. Crap, she's turning her head more! Come on man! Think think think think. For a rare moment, Arty was speechless and could not think of anything. Though after a few seconds he got his mojo back. "No! No. I was the one that yelled like a spastic weirdo... My names Artimeties. What's yours?" Her gaze turned back to his.

Toby and Oliver followed the track back to town. Toby looked around at the gate. "We don't have much out here..." Toby said to Oliver looking around. "And it looks like everyone is out in the woods getting more logs. We don't have enough people to just do our main job really. But here's my place." Toby said pointing at his shop next to the inn. Which actually smelled like something was cooking...Toby felt sorry for whoever made the mistake of ordering from Gil...let alone the random blondish, little girl standing in front of the inn. and the two other people yelling at each other at the door.

Gesturing his hand to Oliver at his porch. Toby walked up and unlocked his door. "Go ahead and take a load off, i'm going to go check on something before I start on that arm." Toby said holding the door open for Oliver and Felix. Walking over to the inn passing the little girl Toby stops. Ignoring the two strange ones at the door. "Please don't tell me you ordered food from Gil...you may want to rethink that. Great bartender....not so great of cook. I am Toby Brown, I run the woodworking shop next door. I can build most things, and fix about the same amount." Toby said extending his hand out in greeting. "We don't get too many visitors around here..."

Last edited:
As they entered the town Oliver looked around in awe as he had never seen so many structures so close to each other before. They past an inn and the smell of delicious food wafted in from its direction but figured he'd wait to eat till after he relaxed a little. After Toby unlocked the door to the building right next-door to the inn and let them in, he and Felix went in and looked for a good place to set his pack down. Oliver decided to just put his pack down right to the side of the door and slumped down in one of the chairs that where up against the wall and sat there. Next door he could hear two people yelling at each other and what sounded like Toby warning someone against eating the food from the inn.

Oliver tuned the noise out and petted the now laying down wolf. "We seem to be in a completely different world now, Felix. I have my worries as to my competence of this world. I'm used to the woods being off in all directions and cool air that came with it," breathed the ranger. Felix looked up at his friend and let out a whine letting Oliver know that he understood.

Imogen
Fairhavest

Imogen's daze was interrupted by a man who had approached her without her knowing, she had lost herself in thought and now he was standing in front of her, warning about the meal she had ordered from the innkeeper whom she learned was called Gil. The man introduced himself as Toby Brown and explained his profession to her, he allowed his hand to reach out in a polite fashion as to greet her. Imogen smiled politely at the man, she was half nervous to shake his hand seeing as the last man's hand she shook caused her to feel something uneasy. Blood. A man. The Fae shook her head somewhat and then extended her hand to meet Toby's, "My name is Imogen and I uh, I did order something to eat at the inn.." Imogen retracted her hand, her face now somewhat sad in her decision making for requesting a meal from the man named Gil.

In her mind the voice of Cazimir appeared, asking her for the second time since they met if she was trying to seduce him. Her face immediately went beat red and then she realized she was still standing in front of Toby. "Ahh! I'm sorry sir, but I... I'll be back!" she said hurriedly and then quickly walked in the direction of the gates. When Cazimir appeared inside Fairhavest her quick walked turned into a bit of a jog and when she reached him, she lightly punched him on the arm, the red in her face slowly disappearing.

Imogen grinned at the man, her hands now on her hips though she was clearly in a playful mood given her next comment, "I did only get one room after all." Her grin slowly took on the form of a large cheesy smile, she was doing her best to play his little game even though it made her feel embarrassed to do so. "The innkeeper said he would have our meal in the room but the man over there," she paused to point to Toby, "said that he isn't much of a cook. I'm sorry, Caz." The Fae smiled faintly, disappointment in her brow. "Shall we go and eat?" she asked, taking his hand sheepishly without thinking much of it. "We can talk about those newcomers, I wanted to ask you something about it too."

@Revelree

Cazimir Heskel
Fairharvest

He smiled as he saw her approach, lightly punching him in the arm fondly, and he didn't fail to notice the slight pink in her cheeks, no doubt blushing again by his teasing from earlier. You're too cute. he thought with a slight grin, but his expression turned to be off guard when he found out that yes, she did get only one room. He groaned in defeat as he leaned in. "You are just so fond of getting yourself in trouble, aren't you, young lady?" his hand snaked around her waist as he made a seductive smile. "If you wanted to sleep with me, you could've just asked..." he trailed off, as he stared into her eyes, getting lost for a moment, before cracking a huge grin as he let her go almost too abruptly. "Just kidding." he said as he looked away, hiding a small blush of his own. Very rarely does he lose composure on his conquests, but Imo is a special case. She almost always seems to be.

He smiled when he felt her take his hand almost naturally, not giving it much thought. "Well, I'm so hungry I could eat Renee's tasteless magic food to be honest, so I don't think I would mind much. As long as its edible. But if you mind, we can probably go and find somewhere else to eat..." he said as they walked, him just following her to where she directed him.

Rennac Navarre - Entering Fairharvest

Rennac made his way into the town, an unpleasant expression on his face. First the imbecile known as Artimities had ruined his opportunity to chat with the faery girl, then that Renee, such arrogance for a child. It reminded him too much of the nobles who would look down upon him as a child. His thoughts were interrupted as he saw the imbecile engaged in a talk with a blonde woman, and the faery from earlier turning pink as she stood with her romantic interest.

There seemed to be an overly hairy man who was talking to the faery as well. He decided to stay out of their affairs for the moment and simply observed the town he had entered. His analytical eyes took in all of his surroundings, the small logging town was certainly no place that his target would be caught dead in. It was clear that as soon as he'd gotten what he needed from the girl, he and Igneous would be on their way.

Ratchel
Fairharvest

Ignored the burly man who walked past them her blush going away as a wave of pain exploded in her head. Groaning she almost lost her balance, but managed to support her weight on the wall. Artimeties was trying to help her up, but she only pushed his hand out of the way and got her feet again. "It's ok. I just need a little sleep is all.... I'm Ratchel" Finally entering the Inn she saw the 'perfect couple' making small talk. Her headache seemed to get worse just watching the two. Walking clumsily to the counter almost Ignoring the large man from outside, she smiled weakly at him. "Sorry did I cut you in line?"

Artimeties
Fairharvest

Taken aback by her stubbornness, he was going to help her anyway, but she managed to slip past him somehow. "How the hell did she do that??" He lost his fucking mind for a second. He didn't want to bone her at all.... Ok he did still. But it was somehow different, it felt more.... GAH! Luckily Caz and Imogen was inside. He honestly hated barging in but he tried to do it in a casual way. "Hey how are you two do- Please help me!" He begged quietly as not to draw Ratchel's attention. "I think that Ratchel put some sort of spell on me! When I talked to her I-I-I Don't know! I just blushed like a dork and my heart was playing a drum solo!" Arty didn't have the slightest clue, but maybe these two did.

Imogen
Fairharvest

Cazimir's snaking hands around her waist accompanied by his seductive smile and lewd remark caused the same beat red blushing from his previous comment to return. Just when the Fae thought that she was doing a better job at the little game of cat and mouse, Cazimir one-upped her and the girl was left speechless. Again. Imogen could feel her heart racing underneath her chest as he just stared into her eyes but when he pulled away and reported that he was only kidding, she noticed that the almighty incubus was blushing. Even though it was only a little, to Imogen it was still a victory and she left it alone for the time being. The two of them had already started walking toward the Inn when Caz asked if they should find somewhere else to eat. Imogen turned her head to look at him, a sly grin now appearing on her face. "I would rather not put off going back to our room for any longer," she paused, feeling more and more comfortable with taking part in what seemed to have become their little game. Besides... the longer we take getting there, the longer it will be for me to ask anything. Imogen gently squeezed Cazimir's hand following her comment, she could feel her embarrassment at her own remark but did her best to push it away.

The two of them made their way into the inn and were about to head up to their room when the man called Arty, Cazimir's friend, interrupted them by asking them for their help. The man described how she had felt when she first saw Cazimir and she knew exactly what was going on for the poor soul, he was infatuated. Imogen smiled lightly, "sounds to me like you might have a crush on her" she whispered softly. "I don't think I can help, maybe Cazimir can? But I'm off to rest and have something to eat." Imogen released her hand from Cazimir's and passed him a sweet look filled with anticipation, she was hoping that he wouldn't be long and join her soon. "I'll be waiting."

The Fae went up the stairs and found their room. Once inside she took off her shoes and lied on the bed, sighing in heavenly relief. The feeling of a warm bed was more than she could ask for to the point that she hadn't even bothered to look at the food on the table. Imogen just lied there, staring up at the ceiling as she contemplated the events since she left New Eden. I've sure come a long way, haven't I?

Last edited:
Toby shook his head at the the visitors that were in FairHarvest. More visitors than he had seen in years. Wanting to get the hell away from all that Toby walked back to his house and went inside. "There's all kinds of people here Oliver....more than I have seen in years! There is never this many people in town all at once." Toby said going and sitting in the chair next to Oliver.

"Felix....may I pet you?" Toby asked before reaching his hand out.

Cazimir Heskel
Fairharvest

I'll be waiting.

Those three words were enough to make his heart race and summon dirty thoughts into his head, most he brushed away almost immediately, hoping she had not noticed. But really, who wouldn't get the wrong idea with the way she looked at him before she left? Woman, stop messing with my head. He told her, sighing tiredly. He then stared at Arty, practically begging for his help, in figuring out what the warden Ratchel has done to him. Instead of replying, he simply put his hand on Arty's shoulder, gave him a sympathetic look and replied. "I feel your pain."

Then he started walking towards the rooms.

The moment he entered their room, he saw her lying on the bed and staring up the ceiling, and he couldn't help but smile a little, all his earlier aggravation gone after seeing the small contemplative look she had on her face. He knew what's going in her head but he did not bother commenting on it. It was strange to think that only a few hours ago, he was hell bent to keep his distance from her. But for now, just for now, he wanted to believe the vision they had seen. He wanted to believe there they could have a happy ending. But he was still a little afraid. Scared that maybe... it was too much to ask for.

He closed the door behind him as he walked towards her, sitting on the edge of the bed as he took the food and offered it to her. "You're hungry, right? Let's eat." he said, a little cheerfully.

Imogen
Fairharvest - Room with Cazimir

Imogen sat up on the bed as she heard the sound of the door opening. She smiled as Cazimir appeared, even though he looked exhausted she still found him so handsome. She didn't say a word while the man took a seat on the edge of the bed and offered her a plate of food. Imogen took it happily from him, "thank you. It sure doesn't look pleasant but at least it's something." The Fae took a bite and her face looked immediately soured. "Maybe I'll eat later..." she said faintly, placing the food back on the bedside table.

The girl looked at Cazimir, she simply felt content being alone with him for a few moments. "This is all I needed for today" she said quietly, blushing lightly at her comment.

Rennac Navarre - Fairharvest

As the travelers moved inside the inn and the hairy native returned to what Rennac guessed was his residence, he found himself alone amongst the wooden structures. He had time to think, though his thoughts weren't on the future, what he could accomplish with the faery girl and such. They were on the past. He pulled the necklace out of his jacket pocket, the pendant emerald green and shaped like a teardrop. He thought back to her ginger hair, her beautiful lavender eyes, her loving smile. His hand gripped the necklace tight as he fought back the tears. It was their one hundredth anniversary, and he still hadn't reunited with her. "I'm sorry, Navi." He whispered to the air.

Cazimir Heskel
Fairharvest - Room with Imogen

Cazimir laughed at her reaction to the food, but he ate his anyway, being way to used to all kinds of bad food that it did not bother him one bit. He was not raised to be picky. Afterwards, he lied down on the bed and closed his eyes, only catching her quiet statement and smiling at it. "Thank you, Imo." he murmured as he felt himself getting sleepy. He took her hand and kissed it, like he did the first day they met, but this time it was more tender and sweet, not a kiss made to seduce or impress, but to express his feeling of admiration and gratitude to this one girl that has been turning his world upside down as of late. He smiled warmly. "I'm tired. I think I should sleep for a bit. Goodnight..." he said as he nodded off, his eyes closing and his breathing slowing. At that moment he looked very innocent and gentle, vulnerable.

Imogen
Fairharvest - Room with Cazimir

Imogen watched as the man lie down, she knew that he was tired and as he kissed her hand goodnight she felt a warmness overcome her. The Fae silently watched him as he nodded off to sleep, she admired him for his resilience and in that moment she could see his vulnerability; Imogen knew that she made the right choice, she knew that he was just misunderstood. The Fae leaned over and kissed his forehead lightly, you truly are a remarkable man. Imogen pulled away from him and stood from the bed, she wasn't ready to rest yet and she hadn't been able to shake the thought of the man, Rennac, knowing that she was a faery. He had answers and she wanted to know them. The girl went to exit the room, stopping at the door and turning back to look at Cazimir as he slept; so peaceful.

Imogen exited the room and quickly exited the Inn. She emerged in the town once again and was about to head to the outskirts before she noticed the man she was looking for just idly standing in the open. He was holding something tight in his hand and the girl could feel the sadness radiating off of him, her brow furrowed at the thought that maybe she had gotten it wrong about him the first time. The Fae approached him hesitantly, "excuse me."

Rennac had been so wrapped up in his personal sorrow that he hadn't even noticed the little faery make her reentrance into the center of town. He was startled by her words, reaching for his rapier, but relaxed when he realized who it was, pocketing the necklace before Imogen could get a clear look. Damn it, Navi. Even when you're not here I'm focused solely on you. He thought, smiling to himself before addressing the faery. "Ah, Imogen, if I remember correctly. What can I do for you?"

Felix
Fairharvest - Toby's House

Felix looked up at Toby with a look of excitement and jumped in Toby's lap almost knocking the chair over in the process. He started licking the man's face unrelentingly while continuously moving to get a better angle. It had only been a short amount of time but to him it felt as if it had been a hours since he had left them even though he didn't go far. As he thought about it he wondered about all the people in the town. Will I get to meet all those people? They all have some interesting scents that I must investigate if I get to see them again. He dismissed the thought for now for he had more interesting things at hand like making Toby beg for mercy as he restarted the face licking.

Oliver Rikonde
Fairharvest - Toby's House

Oliver watched as Felix jumped up into Toby's lap and proceeded to lick him. "That would be a yes in fact it looks like he wants you to play with him. He usually like to play chase or wrestle. Today he seems to be more in the wrestling mood," Oliver said getting in a good place to join into what may become a wrestling match. He loved this game it was a good way to rid oneself of stress as well as a good way to ware oneself out. "How about it, want to give it a go?" he asked Toby over the intensive sound of licking.

Ratchel
Fairharvest

Frowned at the large man's silence and departure. "Not too friendly.." She said to herself as the Inn Keeper finally came up to the desk. He looked disinterested and tired. "Need a room miss?" tapping the counter expecting the answer. "This is an Inn right?" Sounding unnaturally sarcastic. The guy frowned at her smartass comment, clearly not amused. "So I take it you want some of my legendary cooking then?" he mused, causing her to groan in annoyance and pain. "Look! Look. I'm sorry for the sass, can I please, just have a room?" Raising his eyebrow a little as he handed her the keys to a room. "Apology accepted, but you're really missing out on some grade C cooking."

Walking to her room her head slumped, she felt so sick and weak, it was frustrating especially with this team she had joined! He thoughts were interrupted by bumping into Arty. "Gah!" About to fall, only to be caught by Arty. Her expression was confused for a moment though it quickly turned to embarrassment when she notices how close their faces were and how he was holding her seemed like they were about to use that room for more than 'sleeping'. "Hey! I gave you a key so why don't you do that sorta funny business in the room." The voice of the Innkeeper rang out as he actually seemed to be chuckling now.

Robotically she stood up on her own her face still burning, bowing to Arty as a way of thanks. "
Th-ank you! I'll be sleeping! Yes sleeping! If you want to, we can do it later.....TALK later! See ya!" Her erratic tone managed to get out as she slammed the door of her room to hide her shame from the outside world.

Artimeties
Fairharvest

He raised an eye brown at Imogen's prognosis. "
A crush?" He laughed a little. Oh, if only this silly girl knew who he was. "Let me tell you why th- Hey!" She somehow managed to slip past his vision and gave Caz's leash to him. Turning awkwardly to Caz, not really expecting anything 'I feel your pain.' And he was right. "Yeah. Thanks. Why don't you go and have some tasteless broth with your date." His tone lacking the energy it usually had Cazimir doing what Arty told him, though maybe he didn't need to tell him.

....What if they were right?! What if I'm actually pining for her? I mean sure she's a beautiful woman with her long blond hair, her soft friendly voice, those amber eyes that seem to draw you in....... Fuck!!! He just drooled over her, without mentioning her curves! Uh. Uh. Big boobies! nice ass! Face you don't want to put a bag over! His mid-life crisis was interrupted by the very women he was thinking about bumping into him, and falling, acting fast he grabbed her back and head. "I figured you were falling for me but..." could not finish the joke, noticing her face was close to his. Ok, maybe I might have a little crush....This is going to be new and interesting. Her comment about 'doing it' he thought was cute as she corrected herself and slammed the door.....
Looking at the Innkeeper. "
Do you play knife roulette." "Get out."

Imogen
Fairharvest

Imogen watched the man with curiousity, he hadn't noticed her right away and it was evident that she had caught him off guard. She was curious about the item he held in his hand that he so quickly hid away from her view, it was most likely the cause of the sadness that illuminated from him. She had tried her best not to read his thoughts but his feelings hit her when she drew closer to him. Whatever he was feeling was significant. Poor man... she thought silently.

"I wanted to ask you how you knew I was a faery. Something tells me you have answers to some of my questions... but I don't think we should talk about them in the middle of the town." The Fae asked, she was very straightforward and it was obvious that she was not playing around.

The question he'd been waiting for had finally arrived. He smiled slightly as she asked him how exactly he knew she was a faery, confirming that she hadn't been raised among their people. Ren had always wanted to be a teacher, he would certainly try to be a better one than his old master Salazaar. He indicated for Imogen to follow him as he led her away from the town and what little of her group was left on the outskirts.

"I take it that you weren't raised amongst our people? Being able to sense other faeries is an innate trait of ours. Surely you felt it as well when myself and Igneous first arrived, a sense of familiarity. That is what differentiates a faery from the rest of the species in this world. It doesn't work nearly as well on half breeds though, no one has been able to decipher why. Regardless, any and all questions you have about our kind, Seelie and Unseelie alike, I'll be happy to answer." He said.

Imogen
Fairharvest - With Rennac

Imogen followed the man as he began to answer her question. He talked so freely about our people as if she was supposed to know what that meant. She could only assume it meant Faeries, but she had never met another Faery before Cazimir. Rennac explained that their kind could sense each other, she remembered the feeling she felt when Rennac and Igneous approached them; a strange familiarity. Is that what it feels like when I come across others that are... like me? she wondered silently, then the only other Faeries I have ever met is this man and his friend. Imogen looked somewhat troubled by the information she was processing, all of her life she wanted to know who, or rather, what she was. It was apparent that Rennac could give her the answers. Her attention drew back to him when he spoke of Unseelie and Seelie, she recalled something Cazimir spoke of, rather his mother talking about a lineage of some kind. The Fae wondered if that was the lineage...

"What are Unseelie and Seelie?" she asked curiously.

Back