Ame Damnee FairHarvest

Rennac Navarre - Fairharvest

Her question caused him to burst into a fit of laughter which he quickly tried to stifle. "I'm sorry, that was quite rude of me. I simply wasn't expecting that question. You didn't have faeries as parents at all then? My sympathies." An orphan from birth, he certainly understood that life, whether she found foster parents or not, it would never be the same as the real thing. "Well, the Seelie and Unseelie are the two main species of faery that exist."

He adjusted his glasses slightly as he began his lesson. "The Seelie are the faeries of light and day, more gentle in nature and have abilities centered around healing, the Unseelie are the faeries of dark and night, they're more playful tricksters who have a darker connection to magic. I stress though that Unseelie are not naturally malicious, as even Seelie can fall to evil, they merely are more interested in causing mischief. If I were to guess from your look and your general disposition, I'd place you as a Seelie." And because you have the same name as the former Seelie queen. He thought to himself as he allowed her to process all this new information.

"Oh geez!" Toby exclaimed as the dog 'attacked' him. "I said pet, not drown me..." Toby said with a laugh. "Hey why don't we get started on your master's arm huh?" Toby said gently lifting the wolf onto the floor.

Toby stood and placed his hand on Oliver's shoulder. "It was my fault we were in that ruin...I will make it right, my new friend." Toby said patting the man's shoulder. "You rest, I'll bring in the new one when it is done."

Toby hefted his bag better across his shoulder. He kind of smashed it when he sat down. "Come on Felix...Let's go make us an arm shall we....Oh! I almost forgot...I am going to need that pearl...It will make the perfect elbow. And I think it will still work for you even there." Toby said as he gathered tools from around his small house. "I still shiver at the thought of a flying bear...." Toby said pulling some metal rods out from behind his cold fire place.

Oliver Rikonde
Fairharvest - Toby's House

"Yeah you can use it. It is shaped just about right for it," Oliver said to Toby as he handed him the orb by the necklace, "though a flying bear would be a funny image to see....and don't worry about what happened in the ruin, it was my choice to come along." He watched as Felix followed Toby around the house, "I think he's taken a liking to you. He usually distances himself from those he doesn't like......I think I might take a rest all the actions from the day are starting to catch up with me," he said as he laid on the ground with his back against the wall and closes his eyes.

Felix at his side he slaved...guilt and anger flowing through him as he pounded the metal into shape. Following the advanced schematics, sweat pouring off him as the hours seemed to disappear. Toby didn't even realize it was so much later until Felix bumped his hand with a water skin in his mouth. Petting the wolf behind the ears he emptied it and handed it back, returning to his work. This was not the first time he had dealt with metal. He had all the required tools haveing to forge his own tools for carpentry, but he favored wood. It smelled of home...

[GALLERY=media, 299]RoboticArm by Joshua Raxter posted Apr 13, 2017 at 9:11 PM[/GALLERY]

Almost crawling back into the now dark house he placed the arm in Oliver's lap before flopping into the chair next to him to pass out himself.

Imogen
Fairharvest

Imogen looked at Rennac strangely as he burst into laughter at her question, thinking it was rude she simply brushed it aside until he rhetorically asked if she didn't have Faery parents whatsoever. Her expression saddened at the thought of the memory she had seen accidentally in her adoptive parents, the memory of the small baby wrapped in a blanket and placed in a basket in the brush of the forest out in Oblitus. The only thing that connected her to her past was her name and the necklace she was found with. Instinctively she reached up to where the necklace would be beneath her clothes and grasped it as she momentarily lost herself in the sorrow filled thought. Imogen refocused as Rennac continued to explain what an Unseelie and Seelie Fae was. The Seelie are Faeries of light and day... does that have anything to do with the sun-shaped birthmark that Cazimir and I share? He thinks... I'm a Seelie? How can he know that just by how I look and act, there's something he's not telling me. This man has secrets and if he's not going to tell me them I'm just going to take them...

"How do you know I am a Seelie Fae just given my looks and behaviour? You don't even know a thing about me and yet you can make a guess like that?" Imogen's tone was questioning, he would know that she was suspicious of him now. "I think you know more than you're telling me but that's fine if you don't want to tell me. I'll find out one way or another." Imogen had been searching for this since she was a small girl, she always knew that her adoptive parents were not her actual parents but she never knew why or where her parents were. More importantly, she never knew what they were; the only information the Fae was ever given was that she was a Faery. Knowing who she was, where she came from, who her people were, it was important to her and she would not let it slip away when the answers were directly in front of her. The longing for the truth changed her demeanor from the cheerful young Fae to the determined and focused Fae.

"How does their civilization work exactly? Are there leaders... does it boil down to political groups or kingdoms or what?" She asked, searching for more while she studied the man. Imogen knew that he would have questions for her as well, but he was not asking them yet and all she cared about what was she could learn.

He found Imogen's rapid fire of questions to be both amusing and irritating at the same time. Is this what his master Salazzar went through when Rennac came under his tutelage? A question for another time as he simply held a finger up at the girl. "Patience, young one. There's 490 years of knowledge up here." He said as he pointed to his brain. "To sort through and convey even half of my knowledge to you in a single day is simply an impossible task... that is, if you want time to spare for your lover." He said with a sly smile. "And before you ask how I know that fact, it was clear by your body language around him that you were smitten with the man. One doesn't need psychic powers to see that."

"Indeed, there is a third reason as to why I suspect your Seelie heritage, but to understand that, you must first understand our civilization. "When I was still a part of the kingdoms, it was ruled by a monarchy. King and Queen of each land ruling over their subjects in tandem. My most recent information on the kingdoms has told me that they are now run by a high council, I don't know exactly what led to the change, but a change in leadership is only natural in the long lifespans of our people." His face grimaced, it was this high council that left his mission in such disarray. A lucrative contract wasted because of a former king's lost glory. It agitated him to no end.

"Which leads me into my third suspicion of your heritage, your name. The last king of the Seelie kingdom was a man by the name of Dismas. His mothers name, the name of the queen that came before him, was Imogen." He paused a moment to let the reveal sink in. "You see the connection? Only a child of Seelie blood would hold a name of such significance to the people." He waited for the child's reaction, this revelation would undoubtedly leave her head spinning.

Oliver Rikonde

Olive awoke to the feeling of something in his lap. As he looked to see what it was he had to fight falling back asleep and saw the arm that Toby made for him. He felt exhilarated about it, but at the same time he was extremely tired still so he rolled over onto his side with the new arm laying next to him and pulled his legs in and curled up into a ball. The room faded to black as he fell back asleep. I'll take a closer look at it in the morning when I'm not so tired was his last thoughts before sleep overtook him.

Imogen
Fairharvest - with Rennac

Imogen didn't blush when she normally would have when the man mentioned that she was smitten with Cazimir and referred to him as her lover. Her head was focused on something else at the moment and that was simply to learn the truth or even just part of the truth. The Fae knew that she could easily have all of her answers within seconds by peering into Rennac's mind but that would only come with fact and not connections. The man provided the explanation behind the answers rather than just the answers themselves. There was a part of her that knew that only the answers were a piece of the truth and not the whole truth; she would go insane just trying to put them together herself. Imogen needed him to explain it to her, at least for now she did.

The girl continued to listen contently as he explained how their civilization was ruled. A monarchy, a king and a queen, yet it didn't seem to be like that anymore. She was curious a to how it had changed but he didn't bother to say and rather, kept on. What came out of Rennac's mouth next caused for her heart to beat heavily within her chest. The sound of it was so loud she could almost hear it echoing through her eardrums. "The last King of the Seelie Kingdom was a man named Dismas. His mother's name, the Queen that came before him, was Imogen."

"
The Seelie Kingdom?" she asked curiously yet blankly. "The Queen's... name was Imogen?" Again, another question filled with emptiness. Why would I have the name of the Queen? Is that man... Dismas, the King. Is that my father? But where is he now? Why was I alone? I don't understand... what happened? Am I some kind of royalty? I don't understand how....

Imogen's eyes were beginning to shake as her gaze dropped from Rennac's and to the white opal she now held in her hand. Lost in her thought she had pulled the necklace out of hiding beneath her dress and squeezed it in her hand. The Fae now looked down at it, curiously, as she wondered what it meant; what all of it meant. Do I have a family? My family... where are they now?

The girl's grip tightened around the necklace but as she blinked, it no longer appeared to be her necklace but instead a green pendant was now in her grasp. The same feeling of sorrow she had felt off of the man before her began to rush into her body. It was her's. The woman with the ginger hair and lavender eyes. The woman with one hand. She's like us, she's a Faery. You traveled with her... you helped her... you loved her.

"Navi" the name escaped Imogen's lips. She blinked again and the necklace in her hand returned to the white opal it always was. She had seen his memories of her and felt his feelings Her eyes still fixed on her hand, now welling with tears but the Fae refused to let them fall. "So, you know what it's like to be alone, too." Imogen understood what she had seen when she approached him now, the feeling of loss that she had felt when she drew closer to him. The tears had disappeared as she refocused and her eyes met Rennac's, "You promised to find her again so, what are you doing here then?"

Reactions: Rue

His heart leapt into his throat when the child mentioned Navi. She can see into my mind, without the need for touch. She can see the memories and possibly more. He felt angered by this child, what right did she have to go poking through his mind? His left hand gripped his sword, and with lightning reflexes, he gripped the hand that held her necklace tightly and returned the favor. Peering into her mind to find her own greatest desires.

He saw the baby alone in the basket, without a family, only a name. He felt her desire to belong, to be surrounded by her own kind. Her quest to find answers, discover what exactly she is. She knows nothing, and desires to know everything. He came back to reality, his grip still tight on her hand as he observed her necklace. A necklace he had seen before in the books of his former master. The Queen's Tear. He smiled then, a knowing smile.

"Invading my mind will only serve to push the answers you desire further away, Imogen. I know the answer to every single question you may have about who you are, including the significance of this little necklace of yours." He let her go then, standing from the kneeling position he'd taken to grab her. "I can give you the answers you seek, but in return you're going to help me." With a snap of his fingers a contract appeared, as well as an inked quill with which he started writing.

"There's a mission I must complete before I am to be reunited with my dear Navyra again, Imogen. One that has taken me far too long to complete. I will give you the answers to all of your questions, but in return, you will lend me your aid in completing said mission. That ability you have will be quite useful to me and I'd like to know how powerful it truly is. Oh, and you can bring your lover along with you, if you so wish." He finished writing the contract and handed it to her. "Do we have a deal?"

Artimeties
Fairharvest

After convincing the guy that owned the Inn to let him stay. I didn't even have to use Penetrator this time.... I'm a little disappointed at that. He sat down on a chair from his portal wondering what to do next, or dare he even say. If he shouldn't do anything. "Hmm. I could go back and mess with that guy with the glasses, but I don't want the fight to wake up Ratchel. Maybe Cenarius and me can get into some trouble.... Although I'm already down 1 cannon. Those don't come cheap." He got up, starting to pace around. He was not use to doing nothing, he needed someone to talk to. To bug. Just to give him some attention.

Imogen
Fairharvest - with Rennac

The tightness of Rennac's hand around her own caused the girl to step back in defense, however, there was nowhere for her to go with the man holding on to her. She tried to pull her hand away but Rennac was stronger and bigger than her. There was no point in reacting how she normally would, which would be to desperately search for the light within him; she already knew that his light was Navi. It wasn't often that the girl felt fearful but in that moment she couldn't help it, she felt helpless and her mind turned to the one thing that made sense to her; Cazimir!

As quickly as the hand grabbed on to her, it released her. Imogen stepped back from him and began rubbing her hand with the other in an attempt to sooth the pain. She watched as a contract appeared and as always, listened intently as the man ran his mouth. After he was finished he held out the contract to her and she stared at it, contemplating its content. A contract? I help him and he helps me... but I can get everything I need from him without this contract, although it would be easier if he was willing. He could also leave at any moment... he could leave with all of the answers with him. Imogen's studying eyes moved from the contract to meet Rennac's as she contemplated silently.

But there was that strange memory with him. There was so much blood... I wish I knew exactly what it was and what it meant. It must have something to do with this mission of his. I can't agree to help hurt another person... what do I do?

"
The answers can't be pushed away," she started, her voice weak. "I can always find them. You want to know the extent to what I can do? Well, I'll tell you." Her voice began to pick up confidence, she now realized that she had a gambling chip of her own. "I can find her. Navi. I can find anything." The girl paused, as he once had to let her relish in the small reveal of who she was she was allowing him to soak in what she could accomplish for him. "I can even find you, wherever you go. But I know you can't go to her right now, you have this mission... but your best chance to get to her quickly once you've completed is me."

Imogen took another step away from him, her eyes hardened on his. She had never felt so confident about what she was doing in her entire life; she was once a naive girl who would cheerfully help any who was willing but her journey with the group she was with was changing her. There were events that had taken place to cause her to question her naivety and pushed her to look at herself through a new lens. Imogen no longer wanted to be the frail and hopeless girl she always had been, she no longer wanted to be the one to blindly follow down a path she knew nothing about. She wanted to shape her own future now and as desperately as she wanted to know her identity, she knew there was something about the man that was still hidden beneath his exterior. There is always more to a person and she understood that now, she understood that in that moment in the Kryamn Forest.

"You should just put that contract away, Rennac. I don't need one of those things to help a person; I can make that decision on my own. I can help you and I will just trust that you will hold up your end of the bargain without a silly piece of paper because at the end of the day... I can just take the answers I need." Imogen stopped briefly, she did not like threatening him and she preferred to stay out of people's minds but she needed to be strong when faced with a challenge. "I'm going to go now but I'll be back with an answer on whether I will help you or not later."

The Fae turned from Rennac and headed back to the inn. She nodded at the Innkeeper and continued upstairs to her and Cazimir's room. Imogen pushed the door open gently, careful not to make a lot of noise and hoped that her call for him earlier did not wake him. She slowly walked into the room and smiled softly at the sight of him on the bed. He appeared so innocent and so vulnerable. Her heart warmed slightly, a feeling she welcomed after having such a cold encounter with Rennac. The girl walked across the room on her tiptoes and crawled on top of the bed as softly as she could. She curled up against his body and buried her face in between his side and the blankets.

Seelie. The Seelie Kingdom... King Dismas, my father? Queen Imogen, my grandmother? What am I.... who am I...

Cazimir Heskel
Fairharvest - In a room with Imogen

The nightmares always starts like this: the image of his mother stroking the flames by the fireplace, remarking how chilly the night is, the feeling of cold creeping on his right hand, up his arm, and when she walked over and knelt down on his bed to kiss his forehead, to bid him goodnight and then---

Squelch.

Her beautiful golden eyes widened. In horror, in fear. The first spray of blood fell on his face, as she opened her mouth, coughing up blood as she clawed on her throat, or rather, the icicle on her throat, one he had just stabbed through her windpipe. A stray tear fell from her cheek as she first took a step back, terrified of her own son. He could feel himself standing up and summoning ice to stab through her feet and keep her in place as he created another icicle and stabbed her though her stomach. A tear fell on her face as she reached up to hold his cheek, murmuring something under her breath, something he could not hear through the sickening sound of a sharp object tearing through flesh, the blood spraying on the walls, her own grunts of pain...

The nightmares always ends like this: the image of her mangled body wheezing on the floor, her eyes losing its life, losing its light. But as his young hands braced the icicle on her head for the final blow, he saw a different image than usual, it was not his mother that was lying motionless on the floor. It was a familiar petite girl, with strawberry blonde hair and aquamarine eyes---

He gasped as he opened his eyes, clutching on the sheets for dear life, as he looked around frantically. "Imo... Imo..." he murmured as he then realized that she was curled against his side, looking troubled, but very much alive. He could not help it, he held her and embraced her tight as he tried to calm his panicked heartbeats. He felt so frustrated--- why won't his head just leave him alone? He had decided to trust the future Imo had seen. At least... for now. It took ever fiber of his being not to run away like he was used to. Her warmth against his was comforting, to say the least. He was getting a little calmer, and finally, he let go of her as he ran his fingers through his hair. "I... I'm sorry." he murmured. "I was just... fuck..." He never seem to be able to hide his vulnerabilities to this girl. He kissed her forehead, softly. "I'll try to be... less pathetic." he said bitterly.

He'd stayed silent during Imogen's little rant, but he knew she could feel the little spark of hope that was mixing with anger at her words. This little girl, she was certainly interesting. As she left Rennac called out to her. "I'll be waiting on the outskirts where we first met."

He made his way back to the outskirts, fuming over this little girl's unearned arrogance. For someone who knew next to nothing about who she was, to conduct herself in such a superior manner, it irritated him to his very core. Then the thought hit him. Her name is Imogen, and she holds the Queen's Tear. Does she have the birthmark? She certainly conducted herself like a noble. It would make sense and if that were the case, he'd have to hold back his anger. She'd spent her life abandoned by the king and queen, it's possible that she may be different. Navi, what would you do? He called out to her as he looked at the pendant he held so dearly.

Imogen
Fairharvest - Cazimir and Imogen's Room

The gasp came first and then the clutching of life to the sheets. Her name came next and the Fae drew her head that was buried between Cazimir and the blankets. She watched him with curious, yet worried eyes as his arms wrapped around her in a tight embrace. Imogen reciprocated and wrapped her arms around him, as her body pressed against his chest she could feel his racing heart. Instinctively the girl reached up from where her arm was wrapped behind his back and found his hair, she began to brush her hand through it. "Shhh" she quietly murmured. The Fae could feel his heart begin to regulate and she knew that he must've had a nightmare. Imogen wouldn't ask, she didn't need to. She now knew the skeletons that lived in his closet. She only smiled at him as he pulled away from her, apologized, kissed her forehead, and told her that he would try and be less pathetic. A sigh of relief escaped her mouth as she moved her hand from the brushing through his hair to where his hairline was on his face. She pushed loose strands of hair away from his face and let her hand follow down his jaw line to where it rested on his cheek. "Don't ever apologize for that and you aren't pathetic. There are things that I'm going to need your help with too just as you need my help."

Imogen's smile faded away into nothingness. It was replaced with a troubled expression as her words reminded her of the help she said she could offer Rennac. Her entire conversation with the faery replayed in her head within seconds and then her eyes widened slightly, knowing that Cazimir could've very well heard it. There was no point in trying to hide it from him and she didn't want to but in that moment, he seemed so rattled that she didn't want to bring up something about her but it was already too late. "I talked to that man, Rennac. He's a Faery..." her voice softened as she trailed off. "He told me about.. who I am and where I came from. Not the entire story though, only pieces of it. He wanted me to sign a contract for me to help him complete some mission in order for him to tell me more. I want to know, Cazimir, but I don't trust that man, so I didn't sign the contract. I told him if I was going to help him that I would do it without it." Imogen stopped, rethinking the conversation. "I don't want to do something that will be bad but maybe I can help him somehow and still get the answers I've been searching for my whole life" The girl's eyes began to well up with tears, tears that she was desperately trying to fight off. "Will you help me, Cazimr, please? I don't want to go with him alone..."

Last edited:
Cazimir Heskel

Cazimir listened to the recount of the memory in her head, seemingly considering the situation as he regained his calm. "You did the right thing, Imo. That guy is obviously shady, I wouldn't trust him with anything. The way he had dangled the information in front of you like it was a prize he knew you were desperate about... I do not like it one bit." He kissed her forehead as he brushed away the tears from her eyes. "Shh... don't cry. It goes without saying, I'm coming with you. It has been years since I decided to do something worthwhile." he said with a reassuring smile. He pushed a stray lock of hair under her ear, as he continued. "We can help this man... or search for others. Surely he could not be the only faerie alive. This King Dismas, if he was your father or not, you need not worry about it for now. Because Imo, you are you, regardless of your heritage, your descent, and your identity as a fae. You will always be the charming, brave girl I have met in the New Eden expedition, an identity you forged all by yourself. Never forget that."

Artimeties
Fairharvest- inside Tavern, outside Ratchel's door.

After a solid hour of nothing but sitting at a door, Arty figured it was time to continue his game with Ruffy. Setting up the table and chairs for both Artimeties dawned the ceremonial top hat with purple and light purple checkered patterns, next was the monocle made from the bones of some jackass Arty killed when he was on a job, lastly, he put the bubble pipe in his mouth and started to blow bubbles. "Now my porcelain advisory." Rubbing his palms as he stared into the dead eye of 'Ruffy'. Ruffy, was a porcelain bunny that Artimeties attained when attending a flea market at Abbadon, one of the perks of traveling is that you see interesting stuff and Ruffy was the most interesting thing that Artimeties stole. Purchased! At the event, he bumped into a red-headed prick making him drop it and for the poor thing to have its head crack open, almost like Devon punching a skull. Luckily he found a replacement head from a donor. A creepy gnome he found. The eyes were pure red and the cornea was a light blue, the mouth was a big'ol grin that seemed impossible for it to belong to anything that small. Or sane. "It's still your turn." A chest board was between the man and the... Gnome bunny abomination. His face slowly turning into a frown as he started to think of how this looked "Hold on. Hold on.... This isn't normal." He forgot to put on his fake dastardly mustache. "Ah! Much better." How could he have forgotten that? He must have looked totally, ridiculous.

Imogen
Fairharvest - In a room with Cazimir

The Fae could feel a tear escape her eyes but it was quickly wiped away by the man embracing her. His words of protection comforted her, knowing that he was looking out for her brought a sense of security she so rarely felt. When his lips pressed against her forehead she couldn't help but to allow another tear to escape but she wasn't crying out of sorrow, she was crying because of everything he made her feel. If Rennac had found her before she met Cazimir and before she went on the journey to find the Plume, she would have signed that contract in a heartbeat. The journey she had been on, the man she had met, the friends she had made; they were all changing her and giving her a new sense of identity and hope. "It goes without saying, I'm coming with you. It has been years since I decided to do something worthwhile." his words sang to her ears and she smiled. He didn't even hesitate in his response, he didn't even have a second thought on whether or not he should go with her. He just knew and his absolution on the matter brought reassurance to her; Imogen knew that everything would be OK as long as Cazimir as with her.

Imogen smiled at him through dry tears as he told her about just who she was to him. About who she was to the world. Is that all I truly need? The identity that I've forged all by myself... I know he's right, he's so smart but I have to know. I just have to, but I will be smart about it and not run in like a blind fool. The girl almost forgot that Cazimir would be able to hear her thoughts, she wondered if he could hear all of them as he wasn't as practiced with a psychic ability like she was. She didn't mind it though, she didn't need to hide anything from him. She reached her hand up to his face and placed it softly against his cheek; her eyes met his with an adoring gaze. "I don't know what I would do without you right now, thank you Cazimir." Her voice trailed as her face reached up as her hand just did, her lips finding his as she embraced him with a kiss.

The Fae pulled back from his lips even though she desperately wanted to stay there. She looked away from him sheepishly, her face red with embarrassment. Imogen was still getting used to her actions, it was so foreign to her but with him, it felt right; with him, it was easier. Her face was still turned from his when her eyes peered back up at him, "Should we go and see them at the outskirts...." her voice trailed slightly, hopeful that he would just keep her there for a little while longer.

Oliver Rikonde

Oliver slowly came back into consciousness he perceived that everyone was still asleep so he went to what seemed like the most open part of the house started doing his morning stretches even though it was still pitch black outside still. He started with his upper body and worked his way down until he had stretched his full body. He then walked into the kitchen area to start up a fire to cook with and noticed there was no fire pit nor a place to make one though he did see a weird strange structure that looked as if it is use for cooking and inspected to see if he could figure out how to use it but after about ten or more minutes he gave up. He remembered some of the plants he saw on the way in and thought this could be a good chance to replenish his stash of medicinal herbs and at the same time find the water source around the area. Oliver wrote a note for Toby that said, Went to find medicinal herbs I'll be back after I've gotten enough to fill my bags, and left it on the table just in case he woke up while they were gone. As Oliver made his way to the door Felix perked up and he he decided two sets of eyes would be better than one. He opened the door and let Felix out and closed it quietly behind him.

Fairharvest

Oliver made his way to the edge of the woods and told Felix to help him find a river or a creek or some kind of body of water. Felix put his nose to the ground and started sniffing the ground to pick out a lead. The wolf started heading south as he followed a scent that smelled promising. After only minutes they came to a small quiet lake. Oliver pulled out his water skin and filled it up. He then moved on to finding herbs. As he looked he found some basil, lavender, lemon balm, tumeric, and some rosemary. Oliver feeling exhausted now after the search sat for a minute against a tree and looked at the reflections in the water.

Cazimir Heskel

The kiss was, once again, short and sweet, like all the other ones she had given him. And while it did not rouse the desire in his blood, it sent a different feeling through him; a flutter in his stomach, a sweet ache in his heart. Fear was still there in the back of his mind, of what these feelings may entail for the future, but he decided not to for now and just enjoy the feeling and allow it for the first time in his life. He chuckled softly as he saw the red tint her cheeks. It's always these times that he realized how precious she is, how adorable and innocent she could be at times. When she suggested they go to the Outskirts, Cazimir could see that small look in her eyes, he could tell she wanted to stay a bit longer, so he replied. "You haven't rested yet, right? Just take a quick nap, I'll be here." He caressed her hair softly. Unable to resist his playful streak, he added teasingly as an afterthought. "Unless you have other things in mind than sleeping." he winked suggestively.

Artimeties
Fairharvest

Ruffies eyes started to glow a horrible red as Arty just checkmated him. The red light started to glow brighter and brighter consuming Artys form, it turns out Ruffy was actually and ancient weapon of the gods that somehow got into the hands of a flea market store owner, this deadly weapon was manifested as a Garden gnomes head for some reason, and now after so many years it now has awakened to take it's victim to oblivion. Arty wasn't just getting killed he was being erased from the very fabric of existence. All that he was and would be would soon be gone. Redness starting to wash him away from the bottom moving to the top. "WITH MY LAST BREATH, I BREAK THE 4TH WALL!!..." Arty is now gone and no one remembers him.

Back